teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    would anyone risk their house here??

NO OF COURSE NOW

So not a lock
    People are betting millions on Floyd

Squares UFC fans are betting on Conor

Heard a book manager tell another book manager on the air that even if Floyd loses -500 is the best bet he's ever seen. That's how sure vegas is that floyds going to win this.

teaserpleaser

Trust me I see the Conor bettors

Casual tourist squares that don't have much fight knowledge but they've seen Conor merk bigger guys tougher guys and Conor is +450

"What I'm betting that shit@""

I see them jj I hear them In line at the book

Squares casuals

No smart money on Conor

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12035

NO OF COURSE NOW

So not a lock
    No.. Only because Mayweather is 40 and or it could be fixed or Mayweather could get injured during the fight.. All not likely to happen and make Mayweather lose this fight....

It's such a solid bet with Mayweather IMO.. McGregor absolutely has no business in the boxing ring with questionably the best boxer ever.. McGregor would be lucky IMO to have a winning record in boxing if he went pro tomorrow and had 10 fights against 10 very average pro boxers..

teaserpleaser

They think Floyd could hit -300 maybe -350 once the Irish land today Saturday morning.

I don't see it whales will hammer that shit.

-300 lolz yeah right

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Mcgreggor would be +800 or so against other boxers and Mayweather is a 49-0 champion boxer

Most boxing experts say it wont be close and I agree. Mayweather will be dancing around doing whatever he wants.

True line IMO is -5000

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

NO OF COURSE NOW

So not a lock
    I'll bet my damn life. Death by a thousand cuts. It's a lock, goldie. Take a loan out, ask your uncle, do whatever you gotta do. Hit the alley giving shiners. Whatever it takes.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3086

Too much early money came in on Conor, they had to lower it to help offset their exposure.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11229

NO OF COURSE NOW
    So not a lock
    Trump overcame tougher odds. so did Buster Douglas, and Evander Holyfield, so nothing is a sure thing, especially in shenanigan filled boxing. But, this should be easy money backing Floyd here.

What were the odds Mayweather vs Cotto and Canelo? I think the odds were better? Crazy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12035

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    They think Floyd could hit -300 maybe -350 once the Irish land today Saturday morning.

I don't see it whales will hammer that shit.

-300 lolz yeah right
    There are alot suckers going for the lottery win.. Not as many whales and sharps.. I'm interested to see where the line goes right before fight time..

I'm still waiting to place myself.. That's a gamble in itself.. Just waiting..

MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Or more? Seriously, he's never really even been close to ever losing. He's not going to lose to this clown.

I realize a lot of public money is taking a shot on McGregor but this line should've been higher from the jump.
    Check this article http://www.bettingresource.com/the-m...rediction.html
    Here is two paragraphs from there:
    There are also many other things to consider. First and fore most, this is not a typical boxing fight--it is rather a money making scheme or a business deal between the two fighters and their promoters. Don't believe anything you see or hear in the press conferences, media, social media etc. It is all a show for publicity to increase interest and demand for the fight. Conor and Floyd are business partners, shaking hands behind the scenes in this business deal while putting on a show in front of the cameras for the gullible public. This is the most expensive pay-per-view boxing match and is set to break records--if everything go according to plan, Mayweather is expected to earn over $200 million and McGregor is expected to earn close to a $100 million.
    In terms of boxing skills, Mayweather is the clear favorite. If money is out of the picture, this fight would never happen because Mayweather is undefeated 49-0 champion while the challenger McGregor has zero professional boxing matches under his belt. Yes, McGregor is a great MMA fighter with experience but it means nothing when you put him in a boxing rink with boxing rules. It is impossible for anyone who never competed professionally in boxing to learn the game in a few months. Conor is not only trying to do that but challenging the undefeated champion. Lets not forget that McGregor got out-boxed and knocked out by Diaz (not a professional boxer) in the octagon not too long ago. If this is a real boxing match with full integrity from both fighters, Mayweather will win this bout easily. But the big question is WILL THIS BE A REAL FIGHT? Are the fighters satisfied with one big pay day or would they want to create scenarios for re-match for another massive payday? In order for re-match to happen, Conor must win or make the fight competitive and take it to the distance before he loses. McGregor win can skyrocket the marketability of both sports and both players can secure themselves another massive payday via re-match. Is Mayweather willing to sacrifice his 49-0 legacy in order to secure another massive payday? Never understimate the power of money over humans.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    There are a lot of know-it-alls out tonight. Just a refresher course, boys--when the line moves in one direction rather substantially it is only because the books are trying to get bets on the other side. In this case, most of the money has come in on MacGregor at large odds. Then the odds came down to attract Mayweather money. The books don't want to trick you, they just want to balance their action, so that they make the vig and are not overly exposed. The word on the street is that the public (dopes) bet Connor and the sharps (smarter) are pouncing on the better odds. The house will not lose, and the wise guys probably won't either. It's Mayweather all the way.
    The dumbest thing i ever heard from so called smart sports bettors and it truly is the dumbest, is that the books strive to get equal action on both sides. You have to be an absolute retard to believe this. Tattdy looks like the only one that has any brains here and if he say's this same nonsense, about bookmakers strive to get equal action, than none of ya have any brains.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 08-25-17 at 05:36 PM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by MaddyMax View Post
    Check this article http://www.bettingresource.com/the-m...rediction.html
    Here is two paragraphs from there:
    There are also many other things to consider. First and fore most, this is not a typical boxing fight--it is rather a money making scheme or a business deal between the two fighters and their promoters. Don't believe anything you see or hear in the press conferences, media, social media etc. It is all a show for publicity to increase interest and demand for the fight. Conor and Floyd are business partners, shaking hands behind the scenes in this business deal while putting on a show in front of the cameras for the gullible public. This is the most expensive pay-per-view boxing match and is set to break records--if everything go according to plan, Mayweather is expected to earn over $200 million and McGregor is expected to earn close to a $100 million.
    In terms of boxing skills, Mayweather is the clear favorite. If money is out of the picture, this fight would never happen because Mayweather is undefeated 49-0 champion while the challenger McGregor has zero professional boxing matches under his belt. Yes, McGregor is a great MMA fighter with experience but it means nothing when you put him in a boxing rink with boxing rules. It is impossible for anyone who never competed professionally in boxing to learn the game in a few months. Conor is not only trying to do that but challenging the undefeated champion. Lets not forget that McGregor got out-boxed and knocked out by Diaz (not a professional boxer) in the octagon not too long ago. If this is a real boxing match with full integrity from both fighters, Mayweather will win this bout easily. But the big question is WILL THIS BE A REAL FIGHT? Are the fighters satisfied with one big pay day or would they want to create scenarios for re-match for another massive payday? In order for re-match to happen, Conor must win or make the fight competitive and take it to the distance before he loses. McGregor win can skyrocket the marketability of both sports and both players can secure themselves another massive payday via re-match. Is Mayweather willing to sacrifice his 49-0 legacy in order to secure another massive payday? Never understimate the power of money over humans.
    Oh brother i wish u idiots would just go away and let other enjoy an entertaining night. If Mcgregor some how pulls this off he can box any top name and get 300 mil. Floyd don't need a rematch. He can fight triple G if he beats Canelo for 500 million.
    Stop it with this nonsense.

teaserpleaser

ESPN reporting that paddy power paid its mayweather bets already.

Wtf?

http://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id...ecord-80m-bets

teaserpleaser

Damn it's true .....

Paddy Power have paid out on Floyd Mayweather defeating Conor McGregor on Saturday night before the fight has even happened.

The Irish bookmaker is so confident that Mayweather will extend his pristine record to 50-0 against the MMA superstar crossing over to make his professional boxing debut, that they have forked out winnings for those who were willing to take a gamble on ‘Money May’ at such short odds.

teaserpleaser

If that doesn't tell you to dump the house on Floyd

A book paying out days before the event

Don't know what else to tell you

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Damn it's true .....

Paddy Power have paid out on Floyd Mayweather defeating Conor McGregor on Saturday night before the fight has even happened.

The Irish bookmaker is so confident that Mayweather will extend his pristine record to 50-0 against the MMA superstar crossing over to make his professional boxing debut, that they have forked out winnings for those who were willing to take a gamble on ‘Money May’ at such short odds.
    Wasn't there a book that also paid out it's future bets on Hilary Clinton?

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Wasn't there a book that also paid out it's future bets on Hilary Clinton?
    No clue

That's retarded if so

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

No clue

That's retarded if so
    https://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/18/book...n-in-bets.html

teaserpleaser

Lolz I'm cracking up it's paddy power again.

They must be ballin out of control. It's free marketing but still.

I think they're a little safer here though don't you think?

MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Paddypower did the same thing with Clinton bet and took a loss.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2197

McGregor never had a shot but Floyd looked like shit.

First 12