Login Search

Shouldn't Mayweather be more like -2000?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
Books are keeping Conor's odds low.

A lot of people are going huge on McGregor for being the fan favorite & books will lose a lot of cash if he wins.
I know primm valley has 97% Conor bets as of friday...

Nobody but whales seem to be betting stacks on Floyd.

A lot of mma people including promoters are betting stacks on mayweather.

Books welcome as much Conor money as possible. Which side would you rather be rooting for if your Vegas.

Should be more like -10000. The general public generally loves odds on an underdog. Add that most people are dying to see Mayweather get his ass kicked and it's pretty easy to see that the average Joe is going to bet Mac. Hell, most people have been betting against Mayweather the last decade. I don't even think about it, I just always take Mayweather to the bank. Bet with your head, not your heart.

It sounds like oddsmakers book managers in vegas are trolling
When they say the real odds couldn't be high enough.

They said this on air at the westgate last week when Brent mussberger was there.

to be honest

If it wasn't about the money 💰 $$$

If this was a 49-0 boxer vs a 0-0 boxer just two avg joes nobody knows this probably doesn't even get sanctioned.

It was Ortiz or berto who said

This is Like the Worlds best tennis 🎾 player vs the worlds best ping pong 🏓 player in a tennis 🎾 match.

Whichever one one of thise who said it. Is dead right.

Conor struggles with fat paulie and other far lesser boxers so he trained for 3-4 months now he's supposed to beat the best boxer maybe ever.

Yeah okay 👌🏿

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
would anyone risk their house here??

NO OF COURSE NOW

So not a lock
People are betting millions on Floyd

Squares UFC fans are betting on Conor

Heard a book manager tell another book manager on the air that even if Floyd loses -500 is the best bet he's ever seen. That's how sure vegas is that floyds going to win this.

NO OF COURSE NOW

So not a lock
No.. Only because Mayweather is 40 and or it could be fixed or Mayweather could get injured during the fight.. All not likely to happen and make Mayweather lose this fight....

It's such a solid bet with Mayweather IMO.. McGregor absolutely has no business in the boxing ring with questionably the best boxer ever.. McGregor would be lucky IMO to have a winning record in boxing if he went pro tomorrow and had 10 fights against 10 very average pro boxers..

NO OF COURSE NOW
So not a lock
Trump overcame tougher odds. so did Buster Douglas, and Evander Holyfield, so nothing is a sure thing, especially in shenanigan filled boxing. But, this should be easy money backing Floyd here.

What were the odds Mayweather vs Cotto and Canelo? I think the odds were better? Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
They think Floyd could hit -300 maybe -350 once the Irish land today Saturday morning.

I don't see it whales will hammer that shit.

-300 lolz yeah right
There are alot suckers going for the lottery win.. Not as many whales and sharps.. I'm interested to see where the line goes right before fight time..

I'm still waiting to place myself.. That's a gamble in itself.. Just waiting..

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Or more? Seriously, he's never really even been close to ever losing. He's not going to lose to this clown.

I realize a lot of public money is taking a shot on McGregor but this line should've been higher from the jump.
Check this article http://www.bettingresource.com/the-m...rediction.html
Here is two paragraphs from there:
There are also many other things to consider. First and fore most, this is not a typical boxing fight--it is rather a money making scheme or a business deal between the two fighters and their promoters. Don't believe anything you see or hear in the press conferences, media, social media etc. It is all a show for publicity to increase interest and demand for the fight. Conor and Floyd are business partners, shaking hands behind the scenes in this business deal while putting on a show in front of the cameras for the gullible public. This is the most expensive pay-per-view boxing match and is set to break records--if everything go according to plan, Mayweather is expected to earn over $200 million and McGregor is expected to earn close to a $100 million.
In terms of boxing skills, Mayweather is the clear favorite. If money is out of the picture, this fight would never happen because Mayweather is undefeated 49-0 champion while the challenger McGregor has zero professional boxing matches under his belt. Yes, McGregor is a great MMA fighter with experience but it means nothing when you put him in a boxing rink with boxing rules. It is impossible for anyone who never competed professionally in boxing to learn the game in a few months. Conor is not only trying to do that but challenging the undefeated champion. Lets not forget that McGregor got out-boxed and knocked out by Diaz (not a professional boxer) in the octagon not too long ago. If this is a real boxing match with full integrity from both fighters, Mayweather will win this bout easily. But the big question is WILL THIS BE A REAL FIGHT? Are the fighters satisfied with one big pay day or would they want to create scenarios for re-match for another massive payday? In order for re-match to happen, Conor must win or make the fight competitive and take it to the distance before he loses. McGregor win can skyrocket the marketability of both sports and both players can secure themselves another massive payday via re-match. Is Mayweather willing to sacrifice his 49-0 legacy in order to secure another massive payday? Never understimate the power of money over humans.