stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    Steve can't believe Anna liffys closed that new spot 55 is popular amongst all ages haven't gone yet though
    Fairfield is beyond saturated with bar / restaurants.
    The restaurant I was eluding to is the new Little Pub on Black Rock.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

So far it's not that bad at all. Remember this.

You're letting the media get you. Again.

These are small groups of wayward young people with almost no real life experience doing this to each other. That's it. Don't let the media take something that's as small as a dime, shine a huge spotlight on it, and make you think it's as big as Madison Square Garden. It's not.

Could it become big? Sure. But it aint yet. From the time you wake up to the time you go to sleep, so see all different types of people getting along and going about their day just like you always have. Don't let the disgusting media tell you it's any different than that.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

"Some random person somewhere said they wanted to burn white people's houses down".

Who the fukk cares? It's natural to get angry with other races. I wanted to commit a hate crime every time I got a bad tip at my restaurant. Then I got over it.

I'm 100% okay with me, you, or anyone else disliking other races for some of the shit they do. It's natural human emotion and you're dumb as shit if you think you're ever going to stop natural human emotion from occurring.

And the best part is -- none of this makes you racist! This is the biggest weapon of the leftists -- your fear of being labeled one. They've taken it upon themselves to be the ones who decide if you are or not. Fukk them, it doesn't work that way. Shit-eating children, all of them. Take that weapon away from them, and they have nothing.
    Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave Ralphie Halves 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Ralphie, thank you.

Put in terms that everyone should understand. Some won't, but well said.

Racism is a term overused, and misunderstood

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    You know how I know these lefties are ignorant fools?

The first American to legally own a slave was black, and he also had mostly white indentured servants:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthon...son_(colonist)

Freed blacks owned black slaves at a much higher percentage than whites:

There were approximately 319,599 free blacks in the United States in 1830. Approximately 13.7 per cent of the total black population was free. A significant number of these free blacks were the owners of slaves. The census of 1830 lists 3,775 free Negroes who owned a total of 12,760 slaves.
    and the fact that their own continent didn't want them...Africa shipped them out on boats to get them the fukk out

much like Castro did with the Cuban degenerates in the late 70's and early 80's

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

And now you have protesters throwing piss and shit filled balloons at police...

"These objects included urine and feces filled balloons, balloons with unknown chemicals, marbles, bricks and rocks," Marshman writes. "Police observed people in Chapman Square climbing atop the brick restroom structure at the south end of the park, with bricks. PPB knew that objects were already being thrown and slung and that bricks were being prepared to be thrown."

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Just remember it's only the lower class Americans causing all the trouble never forget that

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post

"These objects included urine and feces filled balloons, balloons with unknown chemicals, marbles, bricks and rocks," Marshman writes. "Police observed people in Chapman Square climbing atop the brick restroom structure at the south end of the park, with bricks. PPB knew that objects were already being thrown and slung and that bricks were being prepared to be thrown."
    that is the fascists for ya

it's hilarious people act like these kids are anti-racists. No, they are the same upset losers from the clinton election. Fact. Plus, bernie supporters.

Merella
    Merella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18827

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    "Some random person somewhere said they wanted to burn white people's houses down".

Who the fukk cares? It's natural to get angry with other races. I wanted to commit a hate crime every time I got a bad tip at my restaurant. Then I got over it.

I'm 100% okay with me, you, or anyone else disliking other races for some of the shit they do. It's natural human emotion and you're dumb as shit if you think you're ever going to stop natural human emotion from occurring.

And the best part is -- none of this makes you racist! This is the biggest weapon of the leftists -- your fear of being labeled one. They've taken it upon themselves to be the ones who decide if you are or not. Fukk them, it doesn't work that way. Shit-eating children, all of them. Take that weapon away from them, and they have nothing.
    I'm with Ralpie! A thought doesn't make you a bad person! Learning that in therapy

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post

RH - Just for the record... I've never left less than 20% Tip out and about. I hope these people start tipping you better.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Everything seemed to turn when BLM came into existence. The dude who got shot after he robbed a store and then tried to steal a cop's gun is a cultural hero. Meanwhile the policemen gunned down in Dallas are quickly forgotten. Up is down and right is wrong. Crazy.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    That's where a protest ceases to be a protest and becomes criminal.
    You have a right to protest, but you don't have a right to commit criminal acts while doing so.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i never saw any brutha's doin this shit back when I was in my teens, around the time Prohibition ended:

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Everything seemed to turn when BLM came into existence. The dude who got shot after he robbed a store and then tried to steal a cop's gun is a cultural hero. Meanwhile the policemen gunned down in Dallas are quickly forgotten. Up is down and right is wrong. Crazy.
    Hands up, don't shoot...unless it's the cops, then who cares, right?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Well old Al Sharpton wants the Jefferson Memorial defunded and some woman on CNN said the Washington and Jefferson monuments need removed.

Might as well just blow up Mount Rushmore.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

We are witnessing the desperation of the left that honestly thought they were going to win.

Look at how far left CNN has moved.

The left makes the noise but true American patriots control the vote hence the country.

The Right would be smart to drive a stake in the heart of the Left at the mid term elections.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    damn I miss that show..... maybe that's where it came from originally, as I saw every episode.....

tho one time I got so high I was "drifting" in and out of hallucinations, and found myself in hell, where suddenly I was being hustled and bustled with a bunch of other condemned souls, into a dark tube, we were crammed in so tight among ourselves that you couldn't move your arms or legs, and everyone is screaming and shit, fearing the worst, and suddenly there was a huge swooshing sound, and we were all sprayed out of whales cok into the ocean..... in other words, hell was simply being condemned to being one of millions of sperm in a whale's load.....

all of us were very relieved!

damn, I miss that weed..... that was some damn good shit!!!!

(and I know that wasn't on any f'n Soprano's episode).....
    Great story pal lol, mad random & unusual but very interesting .... "dat killa weed" was the strain !

First 12