Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    McCain was right. Trump was wrong.
    That quote was right out of Trumps mouth. I know i have dwightie the dimlight pussy on ignore but could u kindly tell him to take Trumps cok out of his mouth. Trumps balls are teabagging Dwightie so bad he cant see fiction from the real deal.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Pure Scum

There wasn't a war he didn't like. Fukerr was a flip flopping machine too.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    That quote was right out of Trumps mouth. I know i have dwightie the dimlight pussy on ignore but could u kindly tell him to take Trumps cok out of his mouth. Trumps balls are teabagging Dwightie so bad he cant see fiction from the real deal.
    sbr, therx, eog, covers, peepsplace, sherdog, cappermall and many more. Everyone of them you are a laughing stock.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

He's 80. This isn't a tragedy. It's normal for people to die at that age. Hopefully Arizona elects a true conservative after McCain resigns or dies.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    He's 80. This isn't a tragedy. It's normal for people to die at that age. Hopefully Arizona elects a true conservative after McCain resigns or dies.
    Yep can't live forever.. Next... Better Republican to replace him please.. McCain was suspect for sure...

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never wish this for anyone but he is a fraud - he soldout Vietnam vets in the early 1990s when he and John Kerry co-chaired a committee on POWs who never returned from Vietnam. Vietnam offered to return all our vets for $8 billion and we refused. The Pentagon didn't want to admit vets were left behind so he and Kerry chaired a committee that treated families and vets like shit and covered up the fact that there was very credible evidence that at least several hundred vets were left behind.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Never wish this for anyone but he is a fraud - he soldout Vietnam vets in the early 1990s when he and John Kerry co-chaired a committee on POWs who never returned from Vietnam. Vietnam offered to return all our vets for $8 billion and we refused. The Pentagon didn't want to admit vets were left behind so he and Kerry chaired a committee that treated families and vets like shit and covered up the fact that there was very credible evidence that at least several hundred vets were left behind.
    I wouldn't have paid up, but he's a fraud. Real heroes that didn't come back, and weren't treated well like him. Yeah, yeah, they busted him up. He sang like a canary. Parlayed his image into 30 years in the Senate. The epitome of the need for term limits. His daughter parlayed his name into a career too. 80 years is solid. He could sneak out a few more. Time for some young blood.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10874

Don't know the specifics
    He served his country
    A lot more than most
    Got to respect his service and intentions

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

McCain needs to resign so he can take care of himself. He's helped screw up things for way too long.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Could have been President McCain.

Get well, **.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    This might be the dumbest post ever at SBR and that's saying a lot!

Congress has it's own insurance. They don't fall under Dobama's Unaffordable Act or whatever replaces it and there are only 8 million signed up for Obamacare so how could 17 million lose it?
    You got to be the dumbest poster here. Obama made them take obama care. It is why they hate itQ: Is it true that there are bills in Congress that would exempt members and their staffs and families from buying into “Obamacare”?A: No. Congress members and staffers will be required to buy insurance through the exchanges on Jan. 1.
    Last edited by chico2663; 07-20-17 at 05:27 AM.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    nope Glioblastoma at 80

he's lucky if he makes it 6 months

they call it the terminator

tough break for a hero maverick like Senator McCain

thoughts for his fam
    My step mother lasted 11 months after "they got it all"

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hope he gets better but politicians do nothing good for usa

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Obama made them take obama care. It is why they hate it
    How did Obama make Congress take Obamacare? They created it and exempted themselves from it. President doesn't have that power - and it wasn't long before Obama lost Congress.

chico2663

^^^^
    he made it illegal for them to use their old insurance. my friend google it. Some refused so they had to pay for their insurance out of their pocket but if govt paid it they had to use obama care. google it

chico2663

Q: Is it true that there are bills in Congress that would exempt members and their staffs and families from buying into “Obamacare”?A: No. Congress members and staffers will be required to buy insurance through the exchanges on Jan. 1.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Thank for serving John. In our military and in office. Put up with and accomplished 1,000 times what the numbskulls in
    here will ever do in 5 lifetimes.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^our resident moron proving again, he is a moron

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    McCain was right. Trump was wrong.
    lol alice posting like the little girl she is

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Pretty sad that we let politics divide us to the point we can't wish a 5 1/2 year Vietnam POW well when he has brain cancer

And we wonder why we're a fukked up country

Yep, he is a R and I disagree with him often. But an honorable man, a real hero and I hope he survives. Average length of survival, I believe I heard on the news is around a year (of course that could be fake news, you never know maybe this didn't even happen) you see how crazy fake news really is. But back to the point, most of us wish him well and hope he lives a lot longer than expected.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Yep, he is a R and I disagree with him often. But an honorable man, a real hero and I hope he survives. Average length of survival, I believe I heard on the news is around a year (of course that could be fake news, you never know maybe this didn't even happen) you see how crazy fake news really is. But back to the point, most of us wish him well and hope he lives a lot longer than expected.
    like McCain the man,not his politics. His own party through him under the bus when Palin was forced on him. Loyalty? bol John may the force be with you.

Kaplan
    Kaplan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

"I like people who weren't captured"

Donald Trump when asked if Jonny Mac was a hero.

This from a guy who took 6 deferments to avoid viet nam. What a pos.

BOA12

once told to me by Tony the bookie "kid when the fix is in their ain't nothing you can do. Pentagon always wins. Pretty sure McCain wanted them back.nothing he could do. Sorry he wasn't a democrat.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Kaplan View Post

pretty soon he is going to dislike himself when his cult is captured

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^^
    he made it illegal for them to use their old insurance. my friend google it. Some refused so they had to pay for their insurance out of their pocket but if govt paid it they had to use obama care. google it
    Obamacare didn't make anything illegal - you get fined if you don't purchase health care - you don't go to jail. As for the stupid claim that millions will lose health care if the new republican bill repeals Obama care - its bullshit. Most of these people with Obamacare who will lose it once the act is repealed can't afford the deductible and can't use their healthcare anyways.

DwightShrute

again, that was the same night where McCain called Trump supporters names when Trump was set to speak in Arizona. It was his way of defending his supporters which we all know worked out brilliantly. Trump's a counterpuncher. Many people would have said something similar.

Much to do about nothing.

The vietnam war was stupid. I respect people like Muhammad Ali who didn't want go kill people that never didn't anything to us or weren't a threat to us.

Luntz: "He’s war hero."
    Trump: "He is a war hero ..."
    Luntz: "Five and half years in a Vietnamese prison camp …"
    Trump: "He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured. So he’s a war hero …"
    Luntz: "Do you agree with that?"
    Trump: "He’s a war hero, because he was captured, okay? I believe, perhaps, he’s a war hero. But right now he said some very bad things about a lot of people. So what I said is John McCain, I disagree with him that these people aren’t crazy."

DwightShrute

Obamacare didn't make anything illegal - you get fined if you don't purchase health care - you don't go to jail. As for the stupid claim that millions will lose health care if the new republican bill repeals Obama care - its bullshit. Most of these people with Obamacare who will lose it once the act is repealed can't afford the deductible and can't use their healthcare anyways.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    like McCain the man,not his politics. His own party through him under the bus when Palin was forced on him. Loyalty? bol John may the force be with you.
    just imagine being tortured almost on a daily basis. his arm sockets are, I read, completley fcked up from hanging by his arms. this type torture for years and still he refused to be released early. he did that not even knowing if Americans would find out about that heroic action. how long would most of us stand up to that type of torture? listen in my opinion his major flaw was his strong desire to send in troops and bomb the crap out of each and every belligerent. but and no excuses he is a military man, a military man from birth surrounded by that stuff. some of us served but that was 3 or 4 years, that was his life basically.

how can you dislike a guy that realizes some in his party are what did he call them "looney birds" or something like that.

rkelly110

To be fair, McCain popped off on him 1st, but like a little child, has the need to get him back.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Lets seperate 3 different things.
    Nobody wants to see anyone get brain cancer.
    He served his country in a heroic manner.
    He has been one of the biggest reasons Congress has accomplished absolutely nothing since he got there.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

War hero if you put up your arms and surrender... Then because you surrender you get tortured for year in a POW camp.. Many war veterans that I spoke to over the years don't consider captured soldiers war hero's, many consider them cowards actually..

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    War hero if you put up your arms and surrender... Then because you surrender you get tortured for year in a POW camp.. Many war veterans that I spoke to over the years don't consider captured soldiers war hero's, many consider them cowards actually..

Ejected from a jet. 2 broken arms and a leg. What are you gonna do run, shoot yourself? All he could do was tell 'em
    to go fuk themselves. All while Trump was laughing it up grabbing girls by the pussy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Ejected from a jet. 2 broken arms and a leg. What are you gonna do run, shoot yourself? All he could do was tell 'em
    to go fuk themselves. All while Trump was laughing it up grabbing girls by the pussy.
    I don't have the answers for that, we weren't there and didn't see what happen or the true condition of McCain at the time.. I just know many brave soldiers would never surrender.. If they did they would probably die in a POW camp trying to escape if they were captured in a scenario like JM..

McCain should be called a US war Veteran but a war hero is a bit of a stretch... That's all I'm saying...

chico2663

Learn to read. It was with the congressmen and senators. No they didn't have to sign up for obamacare but if they didn't the govt didn't pay their health care.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I don't have the answers for that, we weren't there and didn't see what happen or the true condition of McCain at the time.. I just know many brave soldiers would never surrender.. If they did they would probably die in a POW camp trying to escape if they were captured in a scenario like JM..

McCain should be called a US war Veteran but a war hero is a bit of a stretch... That's all I'm saying...
    stfu. Coming from a guy that let's a 5'2 mexican rob him you have a lot of nerve.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

stfu. Coming from a guy that let's a 5'2 mexican rob him you have a lot of nerve.
    Chico go hug an illegal Mexican immigrant next door in your Mexican barrio where you live and take your stroke brain meds for God sakes. You seem off and a bit on edge this morning ...

First 12345 Last