JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    So you're saying he should of swallowed his cyanide capsule?
    I don't know I wasn't there.. I'd have to assess the situation before offering up a game plan.. Surrendering to the enemy surely wouldn't be my first option..

I don't think I'd throw my hands up and surrender to the vicious Vietcon and then hope for the best while watching them slaughter my brothers in arms.. I'd not surrender knowing I'd go though hell in the POW camp.. I'd rather go out fighting and die on the battle field if I could.. End it all there and go out in a blaze of glory, maybe take a few with me.... Well I'd like to think I'd do that anyways..

I'm not afraid to die so I don't care... I've already come close to death a few times in my life and never panicked even then...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-20-17 at 06:06 PM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Jibbby you are truly superhuman

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I don't know I wasn't there.. I'd have to assess the situation before offering up a game plan.. Surrendering to the enemy surely wouldn't be my first option..

I don't think I'd throw my hands up and surrender to the vicious Vietcon and then hope for the best while watching them slaughter my brothers in arms.. I'd not surrender knowing I'd go though hell in the POW camp.. I'd rather go out fighting and die on the battle field if I could.. End it all there and go out in a blaze of glory, maybe take a few with me.... Well I'd like to think I'd do that anyways..

I'm not afraid to die so I don't care... I've already come close to death a few times in my life and never panicked even then...
    Well, I'd love for you to tell your story above to Nam vets who had lost/ missing buddies over there. The big black
    flag with POW/ MIA written all over it hanging off of their motorcycles.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

My grandfather was a POW in Burma during WW2 for a short time.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Well, I'd love for you to tell your story above to Nam vets who had lost/ missing buddies over there. The big black
    I don't have a story to tell just an opinion, but I've heard their stories and I side with them.. I have an absolute respect for all military veterans that faced the battle field.. That's why I am so careful in who we call a war hero..

That's all...You guys know I'm a proud American thru and thru..

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

How about your dildo-sniffing face tell these stories to hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children that you guys killed, burned alive and raped in Vietnam.

I got my rocking chair here all ready to go...go on and tell us those stories.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Brain cancer is no joke, but the world will be a little safer now that McCain will have zero influence on anything.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Chico you were probably a chef in the Army that never saw combat, a pen pusher at best sitting behind a desk.. Probably never even picked up a rifle and shot one.. Who are you to preach about who is worthy of American war hero praise or not? STFU pal.... Until you served and shot at someone in combat or was shot at save it..
    nope was 11b. They call them grunts. But i can shoot just about any weapon. That is what a texan does. Why no libs come from texas. We grow up shooting rifles and pistols. I wish I would of been a chef. Not as much marching. Plus i wouldn't had to eat those nasty c rats. Shit was nasty
    Last edited by chico2663; 07-20-17 at 08:16 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    nope was 11b. They call them grunts. But i can shoot just about any weapon. That is what a texan does. Why no libs come from texas. We grow up shooting rifles and pistols. I wish I would of been a chef. Not as much marching. Plus i wouldn't had to eat those nasty c rats. Shit was nasty
    Fair enough Chico, I gotta respect you for serving your time in the Military..

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Brain cancer is no joke, but the world will be a little safer now that McCain will have zero influence on anything.

Hopefully his stubborn ass doesn't get carted back to D.C.

Why the hell they don't have term limits is beyond me. Over 30 years with this fool. Hopefully father time finally set the limit. Maybe can move on to Pelosi, or Chuckie.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    So you're saying he should of swallowed his cyanide capsule?
    Yes. This type of commitment, never surrender, fight to the death attitude is what made Japan the world's greatest man for man military. The US Military has never had this code of conduct taught however. They teach POW survival tactics which include telling any lie that you need to in order to stay alive. I will not blame McCain for succumbing to the torture and telling the VC anything so that they would stop torturing him. However, I think taking cyanide before you even get into that situation is better for you personally and the US.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

I don't have the answers for that, we weren't there and didn't see what happen or the true condition of McCain at the time.. I just know many brave soldiers would never surrender.. If they did they would probably die in a POW camp trying to escape if they were captured in a scenario like JM..

McCain should be called a US war Veteran but a war hero is a bit of a stretch... That's all I'm saying...
    Jibby is this your new M O on this site now? Every thread it is "The many cops i know". The many brave soldiers i know". "The people on welfare i talk to". "The people in the hood i know". What the fuk, it is every thread now. Dude give it a break. You are sounding like that great Republican star a few years back. That kunt Michele Bachman. Another braindead shiny star Republican not worth a piss.
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave Thor4140 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BuddyBear

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8452

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Jibby is this your new theme on this site now? Every thread it is "The many cops i know". The many brave soldiers i know". "The people on welfare i talk to". "The people in the hood i know". What the fuk, it is every thread now. Dude give it a break. You are sounding like that great Republican star a few years back. That oyster Michele Bachman. Another braindead shiny star Republican not worth a piss.

don't worry pal, you have ZERO chance at getting brain cancer

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

DESPITE WHAT THE PRESS SAYS, “MAVERICK” MCCAIN HAS A LONG AND DISTINGUISHED RECORD OF HORRIBLENESS

Mehdi Hasan

July 27 2017, 10:19 a.m.

WHAT SORT OF PERSON takes a break from taxpayer-funded cancer treatment and flies 2,000 miles to cast a vote that could result in 22 million people losing their health insurance and tens of thousands of them also losing their lives, then makes a big speech about how messed up the whole process is?
    Perhaps the same sort of person who relentlessly agitated for an invasion and occupation of Iraq that caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Iraqisand led to millions of others being displaced from their homes?
    Or maybe the same sort of person who put personal and party interests ahead of the national interest when he picked the know-nothing, far-right demagogue Sarah Palin, the ur-Trump, as his running mate in 2008?
    Meet John Sidney McCain III: veteran Republican senator from Arizona and former GOP presidential candidate, who endured horrific torture and abuseat the hands of the Viet Cong between 1967 and 1973, and who was tragically diagnosed with brain cancer last week — and who has also been a loathsome human being for most of his eight decades on this planet.
    McCain, whose nickname in high school was “McNasty,” has a long and well-documented history of temper tantrums and vicious bullying. The victims of his profanity-laden tirades range from his Democratic opponents and their children — “Do you know why Chelsea Clinton is so ugly? Because Janet Reno is her father,” he joked at a 1998 Republican fundraiser — to anti-war protesters (“low-life scum“) to fellow Republican Sens. Charles Grassley (“penetrating jerk“) and Peter Domenici (“asshole“).
    He once compared the president of Iran to a monkey and still insists on calling his Vietnamese captors “gooks” (the fact that they brutally tortured him does not excuse his repeated use of a crude racial epithet). Then there is his poor wife. As journalist Cliff Schecter recounts in his 2008 book “The Real McCain”:In his 1992 Senate bid, McCain was joined on the campaign trail by his wife, Cindy, as well as campaign aide Doug Cole and consultant Wes Gullett. At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain’s hair and said, “You’re getting a little thin up there.” McCain’s face reddened, and he responded, “At least I don’t plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you kunt.”

None of this, however, seems to matter to his legion of fans and admirers in the press. “It is simply impossible to overestimate the love, bordering on worship, that reporters in Washington long had for McCain,” wrote theWashington Post’s Paul Waldman on Tuesday, “and to a great degree still do.”
    Sen. John McCain answers questions from reporters as he walks to a meeting of Republican senators where a new version of their health care bill was scheduled to be released at the U.S. Capitol on July 13, 2017, in Washington, D.C.
    Photo: Win McNamee/Getty Images

It is thanks to these friendly journalists — “my base,” as McCain dubbed them — that the Arizona senator has been able to cultivate his image as an independent, a rebel, a maverick. Yet the truth is that McCain has always been a card-carrying conservative.
    The former GOP presidential candidate, who proudly calls himself pro-lifeand a “Reagan Republican,” spent his first decade in Congress voting for tax cuts and trying to block the creation of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. He has earned a lifetime rating of 81.6 percent from the American Conservative Union and, according to a survey by FiveThirtyEight, has voted in line with President Donald Trump — a leader with whom he pretends to disagree —90.7 percent of the time. (“Never Trump”? Well, I guess 9.3 percent of the time.)
    McCain, to quote FiveThirtyEight’s Harry Enten, is a “MINO … or maverick in name only.” He is, perhaps above all else, a brazen hypocrite. Here is a Republican foreign policy hawk who sanctimoniously suggests support for human rights “must be an essential part of our foreign policy” while backing war after war that violate those very same rights. Here is a hero of the neocons who issues pious proclamations about the importance of promoting democracy and free elections while also cozying up to some of the world’s worst dictators.
    As ever, his boosters in the media give him cover. In a fulsome if bizarre encomium to the former GOP presidential candidate last Saturday — headlined “What we can all learn from John McCain” — the Washington Post editorial board declared that “all over this world, Mr. McCain is associated with freedom and democracy” and claimed he had “championed human rights with verve and tirelessness — speaking out against repression and authoritarianism, and inviting … both Republicans and Democrats, to bear witness with him on trips abroad.”
    This is pure fantasy. What was McCain bearing witness to in 2009 when he offered to sell weapons to Col. Qaddafi at a private meeting with the Libyan dictator and his son Muatassim? According to a State Department cable released by WikiLeaks, “McCain assured Muatassim that the United States wanted to provide Libya with the equipment it needs for its security.” McCain would later support regime change in Libya but the 2009 cable does not make any mention of him raising the issue of human rights with Qaddafi in person — with or without any “verve.”
    What was McCain bearing witness to on all those friendly trips to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where he glad-handed Saudi royals? And where was the championing of human rights last month, when he helped block abipartisan attempt in the Senate to restrict the sale of arms to Saudi Arabia in order to try and reduce the number of civilian casualties in war-torn Yemen? Oh, and was it McCain’s association with “freedom and democracy” that prompted the Saudis to donate $1 million to the McCain Institute at Arizona State University?
    The Post’s editorial also heaped praise on McCain for supporting “victims of repression” and offering them “succor and encouragement in the fight against tyranny.” This must have come as a surprise to the Palestinians, victims of the longest ongoing military occupation in the world. The former Republican presidential candidate is a strong defender of Israel and close allyof Benjamin Netanyahu. In 2014, he defended Israel’s murderous assault on Gaza, and in 2015, he said the U.S. government “shouldn’t be considering” supporting a Palestinian bid for statehood, warning that in the event of the United Nations recognizing a state of Palestine, “the United States Congress would have to examine our funding for the United Nations.” Repressed Palestinians? Screw ’em.
    As FAIR.org media analyst Adam Johnson has observed, we have been fed a “childlike narrative of McCain as brave truth-teller, rather than predictable champion of war and empire who occasionally makes toothless references to human rights for the purposes of image curation.”
    The “image curation” is in full swing these days — as are the repeatedattempts to stifle any criticism of the Arizona senator’s awful political record. Yet those of us who heard McCain call for U.S. troops to occupy Iraq for “100 years”; who watched him laugh and sing “bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb” Iran; who listened to him call for an escalation of the unwinnable war in Afghanistan cannot — and should not have to — stay silent because he was diagnosed with cancer last week, or because of his undoubted bravery in Vietnam five decades ago.
    We can wish McCain a speedy recovery while also acknowledging that he is nevertheless, to quote Jimmy Carter, an unrepentant “warmonger.” He has the blood of tens of thousands of innocents, in places like Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, and Libya, on his hands. And with his vote to move the Republican health care push forward in the Senate this week, he may soon have the blood of tens of thousands of Americans on his hands as well.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

McCain shocks the Republican party and votes NO on the new healthcare bill reform late last night.. Blows it all up.. McCain is a jerk off.. Wish this guy would go away!!!

I'm convinced McCain is an obstructionist and a Democrat...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

HIS brain cancer was in full force and effect....

pathetic pussy voted "yes" on this same type bill year after year until it mattered......

his bloody scar was added dramatic impact.....

I, like trump, prefer war heros that weren't captured

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Yep McCain is a jerk off!!!

rkelly110

^^ Yep McCain is a jerk off!!!
    Senate. All they had to do was vote yes on the house bill and send it back having Trump sign it, instead
    trash the house bill and try to make their own. It's fun watching those monkeys trying to fuk a football.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Great leadership

lol

chico2663

god bless mccain. He knew ryan is a p.o.s and would of signed it just so trump could claim a win.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Great leadership

lol
    Can't force these bums to give a thumbs up vote. Trump did everything he could. McCain shat on it because he's a bitter old man who wishes he was President. Then the two female Liberals from Alaska, and Maine. That's all she wrote. Waste of time. Time to move on. Dems delaying until midterms. Pretend they wanna work together now, but just don't want tax reform to be worked on. Chuckie, Warren, Pelosi, Bernie, Maxine don't give a shit about people. They're rich, somehow, hmmmm.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump has to take the position of just letting Obamacare get worse now.. It's out of his hands..

Democrats aren't doing anything, can't count on one single vote even if the bill was fabulous.... Then you got a few Republicans in the Senate like McCain that just won't go along with any program either.. Anything passed is better then Obamacare which is why these bills should be passed..

Idiots all of them..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

McCain a 10x loser

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

god bless mccain. He knew ryan is a p.o.s and would of signed it just so trump could claim a win.
    I'm at the point where I hope he gets sick and removed now because of health reasons, he's hurting the people and the Country and needs to go in a hurry..

GTFO John McCain...

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

RINOS in the Senate knew that they didn't want this to pass. Knowing Collins and Murkowski were already going to vote against this, it was just a matter of choosing which person was going to be the one to bite the ultimate bullet. A lot of these guys do not truly represent their voters best interests. Conservative voters really need to start paying attention to whose running in the primaries instead of waiting until the general elections.

After Trump is done trying to get TRUE tax reform this year, I truly believe he needs to start tweeting the hell out of term limits for Congress right before the primaries. Time to attempt to throw some of these guys under the bus, and shine the light on career politicians with the big war chests they carry for continual re-election.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    McCain a 10x loser
    Yet he keeps winning his seat every time

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Can't force these bums to give a thumbs up vote. Trump did everything he could. McCain shat on it because he's a bitter old man who wishes he was President. Then the two female Liberals from Alaska, and Maine. That's all she wrote. Waste of time. Time to move on. Dems delaying until midterms. Pretend they wanna work together now, but just don't want tax reform to be worked on. Chuckie, Warren, Pelosi, Bernie, Maxine don't give a shit about people. They're rich, somehow, hmmmm.
    dude you and jibby don't even have insurance so it really d/n effect either of you. So why acting like a flake?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    RINOS in the Senate knew that they didn't want this to pass. Knowing Collins and Murkowski were already going to vote against this, it was just a matter of choosing which person was going to be the one to bite the ultimate bullet. A lot of these guys do not truly represent their voters best interests. Conservative voters really need to start paying attention to whose running in the primaries instead of waiting until the general elections.

After Trump is done trying to get TRUE tax reform this year, I truly believe he needs to start tweeting the hell out of term limits for Congress right before the primaries. Time to attempt to throw some of these guys under the bus, and shine the light on career politicians with the big war chests they carry for continual re-election.
    Agreed, Trump needs to really start calling out these couple Senators that are resisting.. Let the Republican voters know that these few Republican Senators are not team players for the Party.. They need to go, people need to push them out of office and the Senate.. Starts with Trump blasting them in tweets.. Calling them out by name..

It's getting to that point.. It's the same Senators every time.. McCain tops the list.. Then Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski also.. These 3 killers of the any Republican health bill brought to the Senate need to be called out and removed... They need to be shamed..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Jibby is this your new M O on this site now? Every thread it is "The many cops i know". The many brave soldiers i know". "The people on welfare i talk to". "The people in the hood i know". What the fuk, it is every thread now. Dude give it a break. You are sounding like that great Republican star a few years back. That kunt Michele Bachman. Another braindead shiny star Republican not worth a piss.
    I don't know you ya little prick bastard...

If I know someone I'll post about it if it relates... I'm sorry you don't know people and don't have opinions on these things Thor. I suggest you take in what I type, you may learn a thing or two about the real world..

Cuse0323

dude you and jibby don't even have insurance so it really d/n effect either of you. So why acting like a flake?
    WTF are you talking about? Do you just get random voices telling you things now that you think are truths? I have insurance. Not sure where you pulled that one out of your ass. It was once just fine until that wonderful day celebrating my birth 03/23/10 happened. Hence the 0323 after Cuse, if you didn't pick up on that.

Insert you're only 7 years old joke here.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

6.5 Million Americans like myself paid a tax fine for NOT SIGNING UP FOR OBAMACARE in 2016..

The average fine per tax payer was $470.. Mine was higher.. http://dailysignal.com/2017/01/11/ho...nalty-in-2016/

This is so wrong on so many levels... This is insurance and should be a personal choice, you should not be fined for not signing up to something you don't want or can't afford!!!!

rkelly110

6.5 Million Americans like myself paid a tax fine for NOT SIGNING UP FOR OBAMACARE in 2016..

The average fine per tax payer was $470.. Mine was higher.. http://dailysignal.com/2017/01/11/ho...nalty-in-2016/

This is so wrong on so many levels... This is insurance and should be a personal choice, you should not be fined for not signing up to something you don't want or can't afford!!!!

If you listen very carefully on the Repub bill, you will hear you have to have insurance now in order to get tax breaks
    and lower rates. If you buy it when you need it, it will be very expensive. So basically instead of getting fined for
    not having it, you will pay dearly when it's time to buy it.

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

i actually think the republicans are better off with this failing. Four years from now they will be happy that
    its not their plan that's failing.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sens. Lindsey Graham, Ron Johnson, John McCain, and Bill Cassidy held a press conference Thursday night in the Capitol demanding full assurance from the House that the lower chamber would not, under any circumstances, take up the bill they planned to pass and send it to the White House. If the Senate could be assured it would go to conference committee instead, they promised, then they would support it.

To be clear: They demanded a public promise that the bill they were voting for would never become law in order to agree to vote for it.

McCain, who returned to the Senate after a brain cancer diagnosis to cast the dramatic vote McConnell needed to get the bill on the floor, put it as well as anybody could. Just before the Senate took up the critical vote, he told reporters, “Wait for the show.”

McCain joined with Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski to give the chamber just enough votes to kill it, 51-49.

It was all a show.
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 07-28-17 at 03:56 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If you listen very carefully on the Repub bill, you will hear you have to have insurance now in order to get tax breaks
    and lower rates. If you buy it when you need it, it will be very expensive. So basically instead of getting fined for
    not having it, you will pay dearly when it's time to buy it.
    That's why I'd love to see Obamacare repealed, have no new bill in place and just have a new open free market of insurances companies competing for business.. Like how it was before Obamashitcare..

Obamacare ruined the industry.. Bankrupted the middle working class.. Made it impossible for middle waged families to afford it today... Healthcare is a mess no matter how you look at it... That's why I want no part of it and not be fined every year until they straighten it out..

First 12345 Last