Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Cuse you've just summed up why I find it fascinating. It looks like you've gone out of your way to find a media outlet that doesn't agree with you and then rant about it.

I don't watch or will ever read anything by fox or cnn but damn I find it funny what they're doing, got everyone but a string it seems to me.

Actually I think Vice got bought out by fox and I love their docos so I'm a hypocrite. Not that I've read any of their US politics stuff.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

When did someone come up with a liberal has a higher education and a higher IQ?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Remember back when 1,000's of racist Republicans all across the country marched through the streets protesting, rioting, and blocking traffic when our first black President got elected in 2008?
    Yes, I do.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/27738018/n.../#.WV43CmiQyUk

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Not even close pal.

Show me the videos of these 1,0000s of anti-Obama racists running through the street rioting, setting fires, destroying property, and attacking people.

You won't because you can't.
    Last edited by Kermit; 07-06-17 at 08:44 AM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Could you imagine the backlash if a naked Obama statue was allowed to be displayed in public like this?

Of course a few people were mad because Obama was President and hung a dummy in the backyard of some backwards church, so obviously it is on the same level.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    I think the genetics thing actually has legs, as far as just white people go. If you take a step back, a LOT of the most radical left-wingers have the exact same look -- pasty white skin, pointy British-like features, big black-rimmed glasses. Look at it next time, it's scary almost. No surprise that Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes do what they do. I don't remember where I saw it, but there was a really interesting study done saying that certain tribes of Europeans have always valued accepting their own members and growing the tribe, to where others are more prone to be exclusive and wary of others entering their tribe. It holds up.

As somebody who leans right, my biggest issues with the left are as follows....

- The far left has gone bananas. This isn't fair to those on the left who have not, but because almost all of the media at the same time decided to tilt hard one way (and acted like we didn't notice, which was just arrogant), a bigger spotlight is being put on them. This is working against the left is such major ways, and they're too stuck in cuckoo land to notice it. There are over a hundred million people in the US who are in the middle, and they are generally repulsed by these people. Nobody likes being told how to think and feel by a bunch of people who self-appointed themselves out of nowhere as the authorities on this. Basically the whole "virtue-signaling" thing. So I'm now a racist and a bigot and a sexist and a Nazi because I don't follow your new doctorine to the letter. Seriously, eat a dick. Nobody's falling for that shit anymore. You caught people off-guard early on with it, and it gave you a false sense of hope going forward. Now you're a punchline.

- Emotions tend to get in their way too often. Emotions are the enemy of bad decision-making, and always have been. It's hard to take anyone seriously when they start getting all heated like that. Nobody cares about your feelings. We have grown-up shit to worry about, like running a country and being the leaders of the modern world.

- They tend to be supporters of things that sound good and righteous at the time, but are disasterous long-term. It's poorly thought out. If you ask them to "walk me through it", and show how welfare for example will make the recipients and in turn the country better overall, they can't do it. They typically posses a very low social IQ.

- They villain-ized Trump from the very start for saying mean frat-boy things about women or his thoughts on immigration that it doesn't matter what he does from here, it's all shit. That's called being non-objective, and I have no time for people like that. By the same token, the fringies on the right who want religion to dictate policy are just as bad, and I have no time for them either. But again, the spotlight isn't on them right now.

The weak are being allowed to bring down the strong, which is our fault as a country really, but the country has had enough of it, and the pendulum is finally swinging back a bit.

I have some great long-time friends that lean left and I always enjoy hearing their thoughts, because they're objective, thoughtful people. They seem to be rarer by the day though.
    So funny how it's okay for some black liberal to be racist. But if I say you look like a fukking monkey I get ostracized

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The answer is simple, because liberals have higher IQ's.

We're on two separate trajectories and over time the distance between us and them will continue to grow bigger. Liberals are getting smarter and conservatives are getting less smart.
    Here we go another black racist who thinks they're smarter than the white men who built the university that you attended.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Not even close pal.

Show me the videos of these 1,0000s of anti-Obama racists running through the street rioting, setting fires, destroying property, and attacking people.

You won't because you can't.
    Kermie buddy ol' pal, you guys don't protest. You only bust on people who do behind the scenes. Your boys in congress
    will sit on their asses for 8 years doing nothing as a protest while you guys not only cheer them on, you re voted them in.

Now look what you got. They still can't govern. Still are separated fighting amongst themselves. Everyone wants to
    be a chief not an indian. Their approval rating is the same as when Obama was in. Your prez has one of the worst
    ratings ever.

No, I don't like the punks burning flags, busting up private property and looting. That's not protesting.

BrickJames
    Action

Hey Kraken explain to us about investing money and how you get 8% Returns on your money?

Or is that just a black thing that us dumb White's can't figure out?

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    When did someone come up with a liberal has a higher education and a higher IQ?
    Exactly they're all blacks and Muslims and immigrants none of them can even spell the word America

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Democrats on the whole are probably the sleaziest people you'll ever meet

Unmotivated
    Minority lovers

But will never help them

BrickJames
    Action

And it's also so funny that Blackstock so much should about whites but their number one main goal in life is to have a white girlfriend and knock up a white chick but the funny thing is they can only get the fat ones.

I was at a bar the other night in this chick told me how she was going to get in the gym and start running and working out, and I thought to myself geez she must really be tired of having sex with black guys lol

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4149

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Why do you think people with liberal views disagree with you?

FWIW, I'm asking because A) it seems like there are more conservatives here, and B) as a person who is generally speaking more left wing than right, I have a better idea of how left wingers would respond.

EDIT: I tried to add a poll, but was too slow on the draw. I'll just type it below

Why do liberals disagree with you?

A) They're not as intelligent

B) The have seen the same information as me

C) Different moral standards

D) Tribalism/Confirmation bias

E) Bigotry

F) Genetics

G) Don't care/penetrate you for asking
    Too many liberals have bought into the idea that conservatives are hateful bigots who want to steal from the poor and give to the rich. The problem with liberalism is that the ideas sound good in theory and that is how they fool so many people. Problem is, liberal solutions just don't work in the real world.

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The answer is simple, because liberals have higher IQ's.
    You have to leave out liberal minorities to draw that conclusion (and even then it's still not accurate).

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    There are good and bad people on both sides, but 95% of superassholeidiots are Republicans, and 99% of them love Trump.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    Too many liberals have bought into the idea that conservatives are hateful bigots who want to steal from the poor and give to the rich. The problem with liberalism is that the ideas sound good in theory and that is how they fool so many people. Problem is, liberal solutions just don't work in the real world.
    Exactly. You say Obamacare is a horrible idea they can't get past thinking how bad you are because you must want people to suffer. You say more and higher taxes is a bad idea they can't get past thinking how mean you are because you want rich people to keep poor people down.

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Are you saying that thousands of racist democrats marched through the streets protesting. rioting, and blocking traffic for the first orange President in 2016? I didnt see that.
    Then you weren't paying attention.

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by HossWilbur View Post

Liberals and all their years of higher education. What a joke.

It was amazing when the election started turning for Trump and the telecasts all started saying the non-educated white male went out to vote this year. How to distance yourself from a good portion of the population.
    30 years ago, when that demographic voted democratic, they were "working class." Now they're "non educated".

Just another example of how the hateful media tries to subtly influence and manipulate the weak minded.

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Exactly. You say Obamacare is a horrible idea they can't get past thinking how bad you are because you must want people to suffer. You say more and higher taxes is a bad idea they can't get past thinking how mean you are because you want rich people to keep poor people down.
    Obamacare is a perfect example. It's health insurance for everyone. Who would oppose such a thing? Only hateful bigots!!

Of course, liberals fail to realize how the system is completely unsustainable in the long run and will do more harm than good. Obamacare is a complete disaster for our country, but it sure does sound good on a bumper sticker.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

How do guys feel about libertarians?

Because minus the hatred of the liberals (which seems to be the number #1 qualification for being considered conservative now), that what some of you guys sound like you really want.

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    How do guys feel about libertarians?

Because minus the hatred of the liberals (which seems to be the number #1 qualification for being considered conservative now), that what some of you guys sound like you really want.
    I consider myself a libertarian more than anything. I am not saying I an 100% in agreement with that platform, but that is the one I am closest to identifying with.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Most people on either side of the aisle are of average intelligence. They respond to very basic concepts like "us vs them" ergo the same poll could be posed for people who identify as liberals. I think most people who have above average intelligence understand that there are issues that need to be addressed that you can't classify as liberal or conservative. We can't have an intelligent dialog about them though because most people respond to base ideas. The media and politicians know this so they play to the lowest common denominator.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Conservative logic has it's roots in the protection of individual private property, individual labor and the benefit of the rewards reaped from the exploitation of the individuals talents.

Liberal logic has it's roots in collectivism.

The fact is you could not have liberals or liberalism without first a successful conservative class from which to pilfer from to fund the collectivist ideas and programs that make up a liberals political ideology.
    Very good and accurate post.

"The left" was not as left as it is today. As one poster mentioned even Obama did not agree with gay marriage 9 years ago.

This crop of leftist has broken away from being American. So far their new radical nature has hurt the democrats. Remember when the Dems won the working man vote? Now 8 years later they lose the working class vote by the worse margin in 241 years.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Are you saying that thousands of racist democrats marched through the streets protesting. rioting, and blocking traffic for the first orange President in 2016? I didnt see that.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Very good and accurate post.

"The left" was not as left as it is today. As one poster mentioned even Obama did not agree with gay marriage 9 years ago.

This crop of leftist has broken away from being American. So far their new radical nature has hurt the democrats. Remember when the Dems won the working man vote? Now 8 years later they lose the working class vote by the worse margin in 241 years.

you're right.

and this is because progressives and the country keeps progressing, the left was not as far left during the days of slavery either, or during the days when women couldn't vote, or when children worked 12 hour days. Of course not, common sense my friend. when conservatives want to conserve the past, progressives look toward the future and good things happen.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    you're right.

and this is because progressives and the country keeps progressing, the left was not as far left during the days of slavery either, or during the days when women couldn't vote, or when children worked 12 hour days. Of course not, common sense my friend. when conservatives want to conserve the past, progressives look toward the future and good things happen.
    Did you know that Democrats were the ones who wanted to keep slavery big guy?

Do you know that Republicans stand for smaller government and more independent freedoms of citizens big guy big left guy?

Have you ever even read a history book or did you just start paying attention to politics a few years ago when you realized all the other idiot hipster Liberals are doing that too

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Moderate here, but more conservative than liberal.

I think it's because people live in their own little bubble and associate with people who mostly agree with their own views. Especially online.
    If you are born into a liberal family or in a city surrounded by liberals, you are more likely to be liberal. Same with conservatism. There are people on both sides who are intelligent, they just have different viewpoints of how things should be governed.

Black live matter guy is not any different from terrorist gonna kill us guy. They both operate out of fear.

Do you really think that Obama, Trump, Bernie Sanders, etc hate this country? I don't agree with Trump on a lot of issues, but I side with him on the media. I think they are full of shit and they exist because they can stir up the masses into panic, outrage, and frenzy. Unbiased journalism is rare, if not dead.
    Lean that way as well. But someone once said: "The only thing you find in the middle of the road is a dead skunk, and a moderate."

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Did you know that Democrats were the ones who wanted to keep slavery big guy?

Do you know that Republicans stand for smaller government and more independent freedoms of citizens big guy big left guy?

Have you ever even read a history book or did you just start paying attention to politics a few years ago when you realized all the other idiot hipster Liberals are doing that too
    Maybe you should pick up a history book while telling others to. The Dems of old are the Repubs of today.

Govt expansion has been under Repubs especially after 9-11.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    you're right.

I won't even waste time correcting you on who was against slavery but it wasn't "progressives".

It is not progress when a central government takes money from those who work and gives it away to those who don't. Your "progress" is actually closer to some organized crime scheme of buying votes. The welfare recipients are not voting liberal because of philosophy they are voting for who pays them.

There is nothing at all "progressive" about massive redistribution. Even the definition is regressive.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Maybe you should pick up a history book while telling others to. The Dems of old are the Repubs of today.

Govt expansion has been under Repubs especially after 9-11.
    These stupid fukking whiny liberals need someone to sit them down and penetrating tell them something. give them a good slap in the face

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    These stupid fukking whiny liberals need someone to sit them down and penetrating tell them something. give them a good slap in the face
    Stay classy Brick.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    The left has gone to far left. Remember the first time Obama was running for president he wouldn't even say he agreed with gay marriages. Now look at how far they have gone. People get sick of being called racist, or sexist, or homophobic if they don't agree with the lefts agenda to just basically secure votes. Then someone like Hillary Clinton comes along and uses words like deplorables and middle America wasn't having that. They have completely missed the boat on what won them elections. To appeal to everyday Americans that work and raise a family. Trump spoke to them and is therefore president. Now what do they do? Spend every minute of every day writing articles of how many scoops of ice cream trump gets. And fake Russia Cold War scare tactics trying to basically manufacture a impeachment. Your average joe sees threw this and it's only pushing them further away from the party. I mean honestly the minute trump won the democrats needed to absolutely clean house...pelosi all of them and started to get back to there bread and butter: hard working middle class americans. But no, they kept her around and will spend all their efforts trying to discredit the sitting president. This could spell bad news as obviously all the money they dumped into osoff in the Georgia run off did no good. I mean honestly it would be so easy if they just backed off a bit and came fresh and new. Honestly though if come election time the only thing people will pay attention to is numbers...economy...gas prices.....jobs....stock market. If trump delivers he's elected with ease. People writing outlandish articles such as CNN and Huffington post is only keeping his base stronger and anyone hanging on the fence with feet on the ground on republic side. Left needs to lay off outrageous immigration ideas and social issues and they might have a chance.✌️

Btw how many polls are going to come out everyday about trump not being popular. Polls lost all credibility with the American public after last election at this point it's nothing but satire.
    This right here speaks to how it is in England Bucky

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    Obamacare is a perfect example. It's health insurance for everyone. Who would oppose such a thing? Only hateful bigots!!

Of course, liberals fail to realize how the system is completely unsustainable in the long run and will do more harm than good. Obamacare is a complete disaster for our country, but it sure does sound good on a bumper sticker.
    You don't realize this is the only thing Obama could pass because a bunch of crooked cok suckers who have socialize medicine tricked u dumb fuks into thinking this was a bad idea for America. This is why Liberals get mad. They know how easily some of u dumb fuks get fooled and it ruins progress. You look at other countries and how their health system works but u brain dead jackasses think ours is better because some fuk who has socialize medicine (politician) is telling u that. That is what liberals get pissed off about. They know full well the only reason Republicans hate Obama care is because it forces the super rich to pay a little more for it and that is it in a nutshell. I know u are to stupid to know that because right wing shit news doesn't explain this to you. Liberals get made because climate change is coming and a two year old should know it, but a bunch of crooked fuks on the right bought by the Oil Companies, found one scientist in the world to agree with them. Stem cell was coming but the right pandering to their base slowed up all kinds of progress. Liberals know these things and know u fuks can be fool to believe anything as long as these far right assholes all stay on point with their message. That is why Liberals get mad chief.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    You don't realize this is the only thing Obama could pass because a bunch of crooked cok suckers who have socialize medicine tricked u dumb fuks into thinking this was a bad idea for America. This is why Liberals get mad. They know how easily some of u dumb fuks get fooled and it ruins progress. You look at other countries and how their health system works but u brain dead jackasses think ours is better because some fuk who has socialize medicine (politician) is telling u that. That is what liberals get pissed off about. They know full well the only reason Republicans hate Obama care is because it forces the super rich to pay a little more for it and that is it in a nutshell. I know u are to stupid to know that because right wing shit news doesn't explain this to you. Liberals get made because climate change is coming and a two year old should know it, but a bunch of crooked fuks on the right bought by the Oil Companies, found one scientist in the world to agree with them. Stem cell was coming but the right pandering to their base slowed up all kinds of progress. Liberals know these things and know u fuks can be fool to believe anything as long as these far right assholes all stay on point with their message. That is why Liberals get mad chief.
    Wrong. Liberals get mad because they can't stand white people.

If you're not black gay or Muslim liberals hate you

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    It's pretty funny when someone calls someone else "to stupid".

Oh the irony!!

First 12345 ... Last