Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Whom are they racist against?
    you don't know what this word means.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18876

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    And this is why conservatives get mad. What works in a country with a smaller homogenous population won't work in a country of 350 million people with 11-30 million illegals (depending on who you ask) and a huge portion of the rest of the population either lawfully or fraudulently living off gov.

Climate change is a perfect example of low level liberal thinking. Liberals hear opposition to it in any form and think OMG that guy hates the environment and is irresponsible. No that it isn't it. I have no problem with protecting the environment but the government is using it as a power grab and a revenue producer. Instead of loads of fines and regulations how about incentives and tax credits? What liberals call progress these days is always shortsighted politically correct bs that will have negative long term impact.
    WOW you really proved Thor's point about you guys believing anything.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    lol thor has never made an accurate, truthful point on this forum about economics or politics. Your desperation is just further establishing the trends about you.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    you don't know what this word means.
    Ok, thanks.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Ok, thanks.
    I'll always be there to set you straight.

khicks26

Sure is a lot of propaganda flying around in here.

There is no Left that holds power in this country. What we have is a Center Right Party (Dems) & a Far Right Party (Reb's). Most people that a-line with a party are just repeating talking points. Manufactured by the people that own the parties & control the media (last i heard 6 large corporations)

What a conservative use to be.

Today this guy could not get a chance to run in either party.

This is what happened to the country. Has more to do with economics than being a Liberal or Conservative. If you think about it most of us can be a little of both Liberal or Conservative. But then you do have a few hard nuts on both sides.

Inverted totalitarianism is a term coined by political philosopher Sheldon Wolin in 2003 to describe the emerging form of government of the United States. Wolin believed that the United States is increasingly turning into an illiberal democracy, and uses the term "inverted totalitarianism" to illustrate similarities and differences between the United States governmental system and totalitarian regimes such as Nazi Germany and the Stalinist Soviet Union.[1][2][3][4] In Days of Destruction, Days of Revolt by Chris Hedges and Joe Sacco, inverted totalitarianism is described as a system where corporations have corrupted and subverted democracy and where economics trumps politics.[5] In inverted totalitarianism, every natural resource and every living being is commodified and exploited to collapse as the citizenry is lulled and manipulated into surrendering their liberties and their participation in government through excess consumerism and sensationalism.[6][7]

khicks26

I'll always be there to set you straight.
    (Hard Nut) Mental case in point.

brooks85

(Hard Nut) Mental case in point.
    chesire cat gave you a big high five for this one I bet

khicks26

To many of you guys get into the political theater of it all. You watch Fox or MSNBC which really only tells you lies or half of the story. Both will put out an official government narrative. Its not real News, its infotainment.

brooks85

To many of you guys get into the political theater of it all. You watch Fox or MSNBC which really only tells you lies or half of the story. Both will put out an official government narrative. Its not real News, its infotainment.

broke my funny bone

the guy who posts youtube videos and TYT garbage making this post. Too funny for the universe to handle.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 07-06-17 at 08:52 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

khicks26

This is how politically unaware some of the Trump nuts are. Same goes for the Obama & Clinton hardliners.

I think Brooks like to follow NPR tweets.

khicks26

broke my funny bone

the guy who posts youtube videos and TYT garbage making this post. Too funny for the universe to handle.
    Of course brooks has his trolley far right BS talking points ready.

brooks85

Of course brooks has his trolley far right BS talking points ready.
    so you posting bs for years is a far right talking point?

lol alice, your desperation is getting a little ridiculous this year.

khicks26

so you posting bs for years is a far right talking point?

lol alice, your desperation is getting a little ridiculous this year.
    Just go lay down Brooks. Nobody want to hear your BS.

brooks85

^lol you can you knew you messed up there. Calling your own hilarious post history a right wing talking point... hello desperation

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Just go lay down Brooks. Nobody want to hear your BS.
    I stopped feeding the troll. Put him on ignore. Man, it's great!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I stopped feeding the troll. Put him on ignore. Man, it's great!
    I know I should. But someone has to educate the special people of the world. LOL

May as well be me.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Funny that SBR has really thrown this topic out to me as I had never noticed it growing up down under nor paid any attention to overseas politics if it wasn't something major (still don't). The divide you guys have is something else that I'll never get my head around it's fascinating.

We've got an election coming up in a few months but I'd say 90% of the population have no idea when it is and 75% don't care, I know it's in a few months but not sure when and don't care. Ignorance is bliss and we're probably going about it the wrong way but it looks a whole lot more chilled than the USA. About a month after our election we've already forgotten/don't care there was one.

Such an us v them mentality that as I mentioned in my first paragraph I just find fascinating.

All good though, Americans are super nice people that I've found, mostly Cali and the north east states I've met, good carnts.
    This is 100% correct as you get along much better as a whole society..
    You guys are probably ok with your government?
    or
    You all understand that you have no say in how your gov operates, so you'll just ignore it and live your own lives?

Either way you guys are not divided by 100 different political and social beliefs, like the US,am I correct?

Hollywood is the root of all US media outlets today that started with the Kennedy vs Nixon debate...
    They discovered the immense power TV had over shaping the public opinion to any mold they wished.
    They have been full throttle ever since......

khicks26

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

I don't even respond to that asshole. He is a far right talking point if there ever was one. There is a reason someone fell off the deep end and starting shooting these no good fukers. I'm just stunned it doesn't happen more. Like Biden said in the debates to that douchebag Ryan "get out of the way if all u want to do is stop everything from moving"
    Last edited by Thor4140; 07-06-17 at 10:22 PM.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Sure is a lot of propaganda flying around in here.

There is no Left that holds power in this country. What we have is a Center Right Party (Dems) & a Far Right Party (Reb's). Most people that a-line with a party are just repeating talking points. Manufactured by the people that own the parties & control the media (last i heard 6 large corporations)

What a conservative use to be.

Today this guy could not get a chance to run in either party.

This is what happened to the country. Has more to do with economics than being a Liberal or Conservative. If you think about it most of us can be a little of both Liberal or Conservative. But then you do have a few hard nuts on both sides.

Inverted totalitarianism is a term coined by political philosopher Sheldon Wolin in 2003 to describe the emerging form of government of the United States. Wolin believed that the United States is increasingly turning into an illiberal democracy, and uses the term "inverted totalitarianism" to illustrate similarities and differences between the United States governmental system and totalitarian regimes such as Nazi Germany and the Stalinist Soviet Union.[1][2][3][4] In Days of Destruction, Days of Revolt by Chris Hedges and Joe Sacco, inverted totalitarianism is described as a system where corporations have corrupted and subverted democracy and where economics trumps politics.[5] In inverted totalitarianism, every natural resource and every living being is commodified and exploited to collapse as the citizenry is lulled and manipulated into surrendering their liberties and their participation in government through excess consumerism and sensationalism.[6][7]
    Do you think he would have been on board with safespaces, trannies receiving hero medals, participation medals, BLM, stomping on the flag, pussies protesting everything, slamming police? Probably not, but thanks Obama and the left wing panzies.

unde0087
    Did we win?

And these fukin tools wonder why Trump won the election still. Bunch of fukin dumbfuks. Are they winning yet?

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Republicans....work , have jobs, piss in the restroom of their sex

Dems... Hollywood elite, government hand outs, my daughter didn't want to wear a dress today so I'm making him a boy and calling her James now lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: unde0087

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post

Dems... Hollywood elite, government hand outs, my daughter didn't want to wear a dress today so I'm making him a boy and calling her James now lol

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Do you think he would have been on board with safespaces, trannies receiving hero medals, participation medals, BLM, stomping on the flag, pussies protesting everything, slamming police? Probably not, but thanks Obama and the left wing panzies.
    Personally no IKE wouldn't go for that. Politically, hard to say if he was president in this day & age.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Personally no IKE wouldn't go for that. Politically, hard to say if he was president in this day & age.
    Ya, pretty safe to say he wouldn't be but you can keep believing he would be

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post

Pretty much.

Not to mention, who is committing more violent crime? Republicans or Democrats?

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    You don't realize this is the only thing Obama could pass because a bunch of crooked cok suckers who have socialize medicine tricked u dumb fuks into thinking this was a bad idea for America. This is why Liberals get mad. They know how easily some of u dumb fuks get fooled and it ruins progress. You look at other countries and how their health system works but u brain dead jackasses think ours is better because some fuk who has socialize medicine (politician) is telling u that. That is what liberals get pissed off about. They know full well the only reason Republicans hate Obama care is because it forces the super rich to pay a little more for it and that is it in a nutshell. I know u are to stupid to know that because right wing shit news doesn't explain this to you. Liberals get made because climate change is coming and a two year old should know it, but a bunch of crooked fuks on the right bought by the Oil Companies, found one scientist in the world to agree with them. Stem cell was coming but the right pandering to their base slowed up all kinds of progress. Liberals know these things and know u fuks can be fool to believe anything as long as these far right assholes all stay on point with their message. That is why Liberals get mad chief.
    Wow you might the biggest dumbfuk out of all the lefty dumbfuks on here.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Ya, pretty safe to say he wouldn't be but you can keep believing he would be
    Politically ,I think IKE would use the constitution, bill of rights, & the law of the land. Most of what you listed are not issues the president can do much about. Its personal choice, not against the law, & I think he would have bigger things to worry about.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Wow you might the biggest dumbfuk out of all the lefty dumbfuks on here.
    Hey What happened to Mr Honest Discussion. Not feeling it today?

dlowilly

These libtards saying "why are you worried about entitlements and welfare when we spend a lot more on wars and bailing out Wall Street?" is a favorite tactic of the left. Switch the subject and because it isn't being talked about act like your opponent supports it. I nor any conservative I know is happy about Wall Street bailouts and exorbitant exec. salaries after so many people were ruined. Since this is a gambling forum let me make another gambling analogy:

Those wall street bailouts and the current situation in the Middle East are like splitting 2s against a dealer 2 with a $1000 bet out. Probably not a great idea but you weren't sure what to do in the situation and you don't usually bet that much. Entitlements and the welfare state which conservatives despise so much (and lefties think is insignificant compared to other expenses) is like betting $25 every hand with a strategy of never hitting a 12 or above. Sure that rare $1000 hand where you split 2s was a big swing, but that $25 strategy has no chance of success and it's a sure way to ruin your bankroll eventually.
    Last edited by dlowilly; 07-06-17 at 11:58 PM.

dlowilly

Hey What happened to Mr Honest Discussion. Not feeling it today?
    What was dishonest besides his ridiculous highlighted statement claiming it's just the super rich who were a little affected?

unde0087
    Did we win?

Politically ,I think IKE would use the constitution, bill of rights, & the law of the land. Most of what you listed are not issues the president can do much about. Its personal choice, not against the law, & I think he would have bigger things to worry about.
    So why was Obama pushing all of those things?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8441

Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave DwightShrute 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 123456 Last