krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

fuk saint fuk colts i want some of that ****ing money them pussys aint given me shit fuk haiti send that $$$$$ to meeeeeeeee

kahnner
    kahnner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

NOW ROTHLISBERGER IS BETTER THAN MANNING
    GET A CLUE LAKERBOY AND PAULY!
    I'M NOT EVEN A MANNING FAN BUT THIS THREAD WAS STUPID NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED TONIGHT!

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by kahnner View Post
    I'M NOT EVEN A MANNING FAN BUT THIS THREAD WAS STUPID NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED TONIGHT!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Didnt you uesd to pm me and ask for picks?

rk9
    rk9's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you guys remember how good the Colts were before Manning got there? He has been surrounded by talent but so have every good QB. Even though he lost, he is a top 5 QB for sure.

lakerboy

LOL the 49ers were shit before montana got there too. Manning threw a int to lose the game- why cant people get off this losers dikk

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

NOW ROTHLISBERGER IS BETTER THAN MANNING GET A CLUE LAKERBOY AND PAULY! I'M NOT EVEN A MANNING FAN BUT THIS THREAD WAS STUPID NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED TONIGHT!
    That's a proven fact I want a Quarterback that won't choke in the big one and Ben proved it last year on the best play ever in Superbowl history well actually the whole drive was

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Never like the butthole, thank christ we won't have to hear anymore about him.

PAULYPOKER

Tell me could a boxer ever be considered the best ever if he never won a championship fight????????? HELL NO!!

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

no because a quarterback doesn't play both sides of the ball

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Tell me could a boxer ever be considered the best ever if he never won a championship fight????????? HELL NO!!
    You're right. Manning has won a championship though. So what's your point?

kahnner
    kahnner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

NO POINT IN ARGUING WITH THESE 2 IDIOTS!
    ROTHLISBERGER IS BETTER THAN MANNING(SANTONIO HOLMES MADE THE CATCH AND WAS MVP)
    JUST THE QB PLAYS AND NOBODY ELSE!
    AND MANNING DOES HAVE 1 RING ALLREADY!
    YEP HES OVERRATED

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

well now BRADY IS THE MAN FOR THE PATS WITH THREE RING

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

wats the point of this statement?
    football is a team sport, boxing is 1on1

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    wats the point of this statement? football is a team sport, boxing is 1on1
    Manning is the one to blame for that loss and nobody else

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

The better team won today, that's it. Football is never an individualize sport. The Saints won because of Brees, great catches made by Colston, and a great defensive effort that held the Colts to only 17 points.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

cant say "better team won" and then give manning credit for his only super bowl win when he had 3 tds and 7 ints that postseason.

O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D

top 2 in no order are unitas and montana

#3 is Elway

everybody else is interchangable

PAULYPOKER

manning = choker

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Manning better than average at best after this performance

MickChunky
    Dillishaw +715!
    MickChunky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Pick 6!

lakerboy

manning isnt the greatest and im happy all of those that were defending his sorry ass arent nowhere to be found

jsmithj88

if manning had won i woulda put him ahead of brady
    but that cant happen now
    he had his chance to tie the game and blew it

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Peyton Manning is not overrated...you wanna talk overrated, lets talk Tom Brady.

Cheated to win 3 SBs.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I've always faded Manning/Black running QB's in big games and trust me it's a 75%+ system. Also O/U 1 picks in big games with Favre is an over......sick life......too bad they don't happen that often...

RobbReport
    RobbReport's Avatar Become A Pro!

Manning didn't choke. this was all for the greater good of New Orleans.

jsmithj88

Manning = overrated

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am a bigger fan of Mannings tonite than I was before tonite. Go Manning

cincy
    cincy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1224

I have always admired Manning's work ethic and mental approach to the game but he made some bonehead decisions. After the interception, the Colts still had 3 timeouts and 3:12 left. Manning needed to make sure the Colts kept all 3 timeouts to use on defense if they scored and he needed to try to score with enough time to get the ball back even if the Colts did not recover an onside kick. But Manning kept throwing over the middle which wasted a lot of time when the receivers could not get out of bounds. Then he mistakenly called timeout with 1:16 left and the Colts on the Saints 3 yard line. This basically guaranteed the Saints would win the game if the Colts scored but did not recover an onside kick. Manning realized he screwed up after he called timeout because he tried to wave it off but the refs would not allow it.

I also thought Manning's statement that Porter made a great play on the interception was BS. Manning threw it right into his chest. Porter did not have to make a diving catch or a one handed catch. The Colt receiver did not even touch Porter so either Manning threw it poorly or the receiver ran the pattern poorly or a combination of both. Manning should have stepped up and taken some responsibility for the interception rather than just acting like Porter made some great play.

Grux
    Grux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Manning has great regular season stats that are inflated because he plays on the carpet. He wouldn't be my choice with a big game on the line. Give me Tom Brady.

manning2010
    manning2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ben just proves he can get sacked. Ben takes more sacks than the 70 steelers took steroids.

That's a proven fact I want a Quarterback that won't choke in the big one and Ben proved it last year on the best play ever in Superbowl history well actually the whole drive was

manning2010
    manning2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thats because he didnt want to say the truth which was that Wayne didnt run a good pattern. Do you idiots even watch football?

Manning = Class

Indy fans = best fans in football

We will be back again next year

Quote Originally Posted by cincy View Post
    I have always admired Manning's work ethic and mental approach to the game but he made some bonehead decisions. After the interception, the Colts still had 3 timeouts and 3:12 left. Manning needed to make sure the Colts kept all 3 timeouts to use on defense if they scored and he needed to try to score with enough time to get the ball back even if the Colts did not recover an onside kick. But Manning kept throwing over the middle which wasted a lot of time when the receivers could not get out of bounds. Then he mistakenly called timeout with 1:16 left and the Colts on the Saints 3 yard line. This basically guaranteed the Saints would win the game if the Colts scored but did not recover an onside kick. Manning realized he screwed up after he called timeout because he tried to wave it off but the refs would not allow it.

I also thought Manning's statement that Porter made a great play on the interception was BS. Manning threw it right into his chest. Porter did not have to make a diving catch or a one handed catch. The Colt receiver did not even touch Porter so either Manning threw it poorly or the receiver ran the pattern poorly or a combination of both. Manning should have stepped up and taken some responsibility for the interception rather than just acting like Porter made some great play.

Oasis
    Oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Every year The NFL officers planning the schedule give Manning an easy path in regular season. They played a bunch of no bodies. The games against decent competitions are all at home. These ensure him have the home field adavantage for the playoffs. The 9-9 playoff record shows his true capabilities.

Manning was lucky to get into 2 Superbowl finals. In 2006, the Patriots and Chargers killed each other in the divisional round. The Manning took the advantage of the tired Patriots. He was extremely lucky to meet the Chicago in Superbowl. Chicago Bears are terrible away from home in December and January. They are 8-35 SU from 1989 to 2009, beating teams like Detroit (4 times) and St Louis (2 times). That year, the bears woke up in December to hurt the Seahawks and the Saints at home. Instead of preparing the SB, they went into hibernation during the 2 week break. As a result, Manning got his one and only one ring. With his playoff capabilies, unless he meet the Chicago again, he has no chance for 2nd ring, he has no chance to beat other NFC champion.

netinfo
    netinfo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Manning has great regular season stats that are inflated because he plays on the carpet. He wouldn't be my choice with a big game on the line. Give me Tom Brady.
    The biggest game of all time was probably the 07-08 SB. Brady had the chance for perfection, and what happened there?

No, I wouldn't take Brady either.

netinfo

lakerboy

Always glad to see Manning go home.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68593

I do not think Manning is at all overrated.He is GREAT.
    Winning Super Bowls can not be the only measuring stick for greatness.
    Dan Marino,Jim Kelly,Fran Tarkenton, and many others won no Super Bowls.
    While it certainly helps to win multiple titles,many factors equate to greatness.

First ... 23456 Last