eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15930

Shooting is a hoax like a lot of sports murders

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Hung jury with the cop murder in South Carolina and the whole thing is on video. What do these guys have to do to get convicted? The black guy was running away & got shot in the back and the fkn hilljacks down there still won't convict. WTF? No BLM....no protests....just form organized assassination teams (ex-military) and start cleaning up this shit! George Zimmerman can be found. This prick that killed McKnight can be found. If the police won't deal with it or it is the police then we need to go back to vigilantes like the old Wild West. I'm not letting someone slide if my loved one got murdered like that!

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Hung jury with the cop murder in South Carolina and the whole thing is on video. What do these guys have to do to get convicted? The black guy was running away & got shot in the back and the fkn hilljacks down there still won't convict. WTF? No BLM....no protests....just form organized assassination teams (ex-military) and start cleaning up this shit! George Zimmerman can be found. This prick that killed McKnight can be found. If the police won't deal with it or it is the police then we need to go back to vigilantes like the old Wild West. I'm not letting someone slide if my loved one got murdered like that!
    You ruin any decent point you make with your nonsense. Unless the black man posed a threat to someone when he was running, I see no justification for shooting him in the back. We agree on that. Then you ruin it with your ignorant, uneducated comment on Zimmerman. Granted, he is a moron, but all evidence, including black witnesses, confirmed Martin sucker punched him and was beating his head on the concrete. Clear cut self defense. Your professional victim attitude in the face of all facts is why nobody takes you seriously.

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Jets honored Joe!! Nice

They're also covering the cost of the funeral.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

gasser is walking for sure

only sec vid shoes mcknight chasing gasser about a mile away from the spot where he got himself shot being a thug....

louisiana law treats your car like your house, and if someone comes in it who you don't want there, you can blast em......

map out the stores you want some free shit from, people of new orleans, early x-mas will be coming soon via "protests"

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Yea, it's a tough concept - don't break the law and don't be a compete asshole. I don't know how anybody lives in this world.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14745

Why is your car your house?
    That's what most people hate about the law.
    Just say something, and it is.
    You don't take your home out into the public & on public streets. It makes no sense to call it an extension....only in an effort to further the argument that you want to (are permited to) execute people?
    When you're at home you're in your home.
    When you are in public you are out in public.
    Your car isn't an extension of your home according to insurance providers.
    At least not by default.

Attorneys confuse simple issues making it complicated to see what's obvious.
    A car is a car and a house is a house.
    ......"Not so fast" Donker will tell you.
    But I'm not fooled.
    No one entered Gasser's house and no one was about to kill him.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    You don't take your home out into the public & on public streets. It makes no sense to call it an extension....only in an effort to further the argument that you want to (are permited to) execute people?
    At least not by default.

But I'm not fooled.
    I think the difference is that if you are seated in your car and someone was trying to attack you, you are basically in a confined defenseless position. If he would have shot McKnight outside of the car while he was on equal ground, he would probably still be in jail.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

At least not by default.

But I'm not fooled.
    Wow. Are you legally able to vote and be unsupervised at any given time??? You can't argue with stupid.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14745

I still don't understand why that affords you the exact same rights you have in the privacy of your home.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1454

If your sitting in your car and someone attacks you from outside are you really defenseless or aren't you in control of a huge vehicle you can hit them with interesting hmmm idk maybe I'm missing something

Kermit

I still don't understand why that affords you the exact same rights you have in the privacy of your home.
    I guess for the same reason that someone you don't know can't just get into your car and start driving it around.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    If your sitting in your car and someone attacks you from outside are you really defenseless or aren't you in control of a huge vehicle you can hit them with interesting hmmm idk maybe I'm missing something
    How are you supposed to hit someone with your car if they blocked you in from the front with their car and they run to your side window?

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1454

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    How are you supposed to hit someone with your car if they blocked you in from the front with their car and they run to your side window?
    Whattttt it's called reverse the big ass vehicle and drive it? Was that a serous question and obviously you would of had to seen this person get out of their car to approach yours I'm sure that's enough time lmao. Or guess what you have a lock on the door and windows that go up and down lol wow people

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    If that was my brother he did that too and was walking free, the guy would disappear and near be found again.

Thanks for laughs, tough guy.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Whattttt it's called reverse the big ass vehicle and drive it? Was that a serous question and obviously you would of had to seen this person get out of their car to approach yours I'm sure that's enough time lmao. Or guess what you have a lock on the door and windows that go up and down lol wow people
    How do you reverse your big ass vehicle when another big ass vehicle is behind you?

Yeah, just lock the door and put the windows up. That will keep an irate person who was just chasing you from getting to you.

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Jay you are a decent guy and popular here... but please just stop it with the arguments about gun rights and ownership and gun use. You live in Canada and honestly have no fair concept about these American values. You were brainwashed at a young age to think guns=bad

Why do you comment at all on laws of the USA? Serious question... you should not.

The truth is that guns are the great equalizer. The #1 purpose of any government is to make sure the people are safe. Limiting access or use of guns makes the people less safe. As a Canadian I have no doubt you do not understand this concept

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I guess guy was clearly innocent

He would of been arrested by now

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Get an quick education on the "stand your ground" laws in Louisiana. Great, accurate article.

They also cover the differences in the Zimmer/Martin case. If you are truly concussed about that law, please read this article. I guarantee you'll learn something.

http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/12...nd-ground-law/

Auto Donk

jay, u have to understand, some of these mo fos drive camaros and fwd trucks that are actually worth more than their mobile homes.....

their vehiicles are nicer, more valuable, and usually contain more valuable contents (their stash of weed and meth, and their glock, is often worth more than all of their other belongings combined) than their rundown shithole "waves like" homes, such that it only makes sense for the law to afford equal protection for both "house" and car.....

Auto Donk

having been married long ago to a woman from new orleans, having seen both overly aggressive cops (even roughed me up in the quarter two nights before my wedding once they got the cuffs on me), and having seen the violent nay-buhs preying on visiting partieriers in the f'n Quarter, it's clear there is really only one vehicle I feel totally safe in while visiting the Big Easy.....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Calgunner23 View Post
    Get an quick education on the "stand your ground" laws in Louisiana. Great, accurate article.

They also cover the differences in the Zimmer/Martin case. If you are truly concussed about that law, please read this article. I guarantee you'll learn something.

http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/12...nd-ground-law/
    clearly not a "stand your ground" case unless the state raises the issue of fleeing the scene rather than bustin caps.... given the SYG law is on the books, doubt the prosecution goes there.....

question in my mind, and i'm not researching it, is the concept of a broader, more lenient self-defense law or use of force to protect property/or one's self argument, and how it might apply to a vehicular situation.

in texas, u can use lethal force on someone stealing or damaging your property.... (this is a NOT a self defense concept, but rather a "naybuh don't steal my shit or I'm gonna kill you" concept....)

the issue will be whether Louisianna has a similar statute and how it might apply to a vehicle scenario.....

HEY JJ, YOU F'N PRICK.... READ THIS FUKKIN SHIT CLOSELY BEFORE YOU COME NEAR MY F'N PLACE IN HTOWN OR MY RANCH IN WALLER (Texas law on the issue):

A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property:

(1) if he would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.41;  and

(2) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:

(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime;  or

(B) to prevent the other who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property;  and

(3) he reasonably believes that:

(A) the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means;  or

(B) the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the land or property would expose the actor or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.

rest assured your death on or near my property will fall within all the f'n requirements of the texas statute above!!!!!

If you come during the day time, I will lasso your ass and tie you to a tree until the sun goes down, then cut you loose and play "Big Buck Hunter" on your ass with my spaz shotgun loaded with buckshot as you hurredly try to scurry away.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-06-16 at 08:35 AM.

Auto Donk

OK donker. But what if that cop is walking up to my car and he's black & just being black, really scares me.

I'm so terrified & I don't see colour. Black blue doesn't matter, this guy is approaching me so I gotta shoot him.
    No brandishing, no warning.
    I just kill this intimidating fothafukka.

Now can I use stand your ground defense in Louisiana?
    no, but you can use the "scared pussy" defense.....

no, not in your trial, as your guilty of murder and going away..... for a long time.....

no, the "scared pussy" defense it was you will need to have your request to stay out of gen pop granted, to help you avoid being ass-raped by BBC inmates for 3-4 hours per night....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    The only way this guy is innocent in my eyes is if McKnight instigated a physical confrontation and tried to enter the car. Then he deserves to get shot. But if he never tries to gain entry then there is no justification. If he is ranting outside the car you lock the doors and call 911. The shooter also is prone to road rage which tells me he isn't some innocent random driver. If evidence shows he tried to enter car, no charges. If evidence shows he didn't try and enter, a slew of charges should be brought. It's that simple.

autopsy revealed bullet paths consisting with mcnight leaning into the car window.... which means dumb fuk gasser probably rolled down the window to talk shit tp mcknight.....

and then mcknight did what the donk has done at least five times since I began driving, which is conveniently let myself into the asshole's car to beat his ass.....

it was, in my opinion, at the stage of mcknight leaning into the vehicle to do just that, gasser started shooting..... one bullet was noted to have gone in at teh "nipple" and exited lower back, another entered the shoulder, and lodged below in the chest cavity.... both indicate being shot while leaning in.....

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    autopsy revealed bullet paths consisting with mcnight leaning into the car window.... which means dumb fuk gasser probably rolled down the window to talk shit tp mcknight.....

and then mcknight did what the donk has done at least five times since I began driving, which is conveniently let myself into the asshole's car to beat his ass.....

it was, in my opinion, at the stage of mcknight leaning into the vehicle to do just that, gasser started shooting..... one bullet was noted to have gone in at teh "nipple" and exited lower back, another entered the shoulder, and lodged below in the chest cavity.... both indicate being shot while leaning in.....
    Please do not try to confuse the BLM folks with facts. They want to, and they will riot.... wait for it....

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Looks like gasser arrested yesterday, manslaughter

Auto Donk

i'll be damn....

sure was:

that william h macy tool can play gasser in the made for tv movie:

sportsfan9698

So is this arrest legit or to keep the natives settled?

What Donk reported about the autopsy indicates defense... although I have no idea how Donk would get autopsy results so quick - maybe he is jerking our chain?

Auto Donk

press conference coming up in 35 minutes.... here's a supposed "live link" to the thing....

apparently, some old black man got five years for killing a guy in a near identical case.... with stronger self defense facts than gasser's case.... the younger guy in this other case had indeed commenced to kicking the old black man's ass......

here's a link to the similar case involving the now-imprisoned black grandpa:

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...icknair_c.html

the link to the press conference:

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...rmand_pre.html

I'd say the arrest is legit, and if a guy that was getting his ass beat got five years, gasser's up a creek.....

needs an all white jury to beat the case now.... be interesting to see if the old black guy just had a shitty lawyer, or whether he'll get less time possibly because he's white, or both....

the other case with Black Grandpa is going to keep a race card being played on two fronts throughout the prosecution of this matter.
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-06-16 at 09:44 AM.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    So is this arrest legit or to keep the natives settled?

What Donk reported about the autopsy indicates defense... although I have no idea how Donk would get autopsy results so quick - maybe he is jerking our chain?

they had a press conference, during that conference the coroner gave the details on the wounds, entry and exit... he took one in two fingers, one in the upper shoulder, and one in the chest beneath the nipple that exited the lower back.... you can find this online i'm sure.....

this guy looks like a killer:

Kermit

My guess is that they had evidence that Gasser instigated the whole thing.

Kermit

here's a link to the similar case involving the now-imprisoned black grandpa:

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...icknair_c.html

There is quite a difference with that case though. The Grandpa fled the scene and the victim was also shot through his heart and out the back. That article is only stating the grandpa's view of the incident. Apparently parts of his story didn't fly in the courtroom. But of course that doesn't matter to the media as they just want to get a story out there.

Mr. Batiste got into a confrontation with Mr.Vicknair in front of Mr.Vicknair's auto repair shop due to a disabled vehicle blocking the street. Mr. Batiste left and later returned to the shop, He shot Mr.Vicknair while seated in his truck, which was running at the time. After shooting the victim he drove away.

^^^When you read this, the 2 situations are nothing alike at all.
    Last edited by Kermit; 12-06-16 at 11:31 AM.

Auto Donk

that's not the version i read, nothing about coming back and shooting, just the guy coming back to his car and it immediately unfolding....

here's a link to the latest news conference this morning by the sherriff; he's doing a pretty good job on this matter..... hope the link works... it's in the video section of the "nola facebook page"......

https://www.facebook.com/pg/NOLAnews...=page_internal

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I say he gets 7 years

Kermit

that's not the version i read, nothing about coming back and shooting, just the guy coming back to his car and it immediately unfolding....

here's a link to the latest news conference this morning by the sherriff; he's doing a pretty good job on this matter..... hope the link works... it's in the video section of the "nola facebook page"......

https://www.facebook.com/pg/NOLAnews...=page_internal
    I guess the Jury found that Batiste could have easily drove around the disabled vehicle and avoided the entire incident. This wasn't a road rage incident like the McKnight one. It involved a disabled vehicle, a town truck, and the old man that wouldn't go around.

First ... 34567 Last