give it a few days

witness or video will surface

more to this than meets the eye

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

foensics have already disproven the nay-buhs on the scene's testimony

don't think anything else is going to surface.... video would've already gone viral if it existed

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Quote Originally Posted by calvin34242 View Post
    i love how the media and everybody always over acts to these things and thinks they know what happened when they don't even know the facts, i remember the mike brown thing in st louis, all the media said he had his hands up the cop murdered him, turned out mike brown was a thug who had just robbed a store, people need to stop rushing to judgement on these cases it will all play out, maybe the guy feared for his life, maybe joe mcknight was coming at him
    Holder, Obama, Gov. of Missouri Nixon all rushed to judgement, pretty much declared the white cop Wilson guilty of murdering the black teen Mike Brown without due process.

Holder, after he and his crew turned over every stone, after ordering a third autopsy, concluded Brown did indeed lunge for the gun, officer shot him in self defense, "hands up, don't shoot" never happened, it was all a big lie.

Too late, Ferguson was burnt to the ground, BLM movement was founded off of a lie.

Now all the Clinton supporters are wondering "What happened"?
    Ferguson happened, and a lot of other shit happened also along the way.

Now I'm going to get back on topic, I don't disrespect the dead, don't take this the wrong way, but I just read where McKnight has serious issues.

May he RIP, if he was murdered, I hope the guy gets life and then some, but it looks like it dd not go down the way it was originally reported.

Auto Donk

some paper is now yappin that Gasser's dad had ten moving violations... (as if that proves his son is a road raging killer)....

interestingly, they did post a photo of both the sr. and jr. gasser; and apparently the younger Gasser's brother is also in the photo, sitting in between the dad and other son....

mean looking beedy eyes in all three men; i can see that Louisiana racism flowing from those eyes......

book him, Danno....
    Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave Auto Donk 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am surprised not more backlash in community

What is going in here?

calvin34242
    Update your status
    calvin34242's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I am surprised not more backlash in community

What is going in here?
    wouldn't get any coverage on the mainstream media, it's all about donald trump for the rest of our lives

jjgold

I guess not a cop so many do not care as much

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Ravens you kill me

Bitching up a storm over a racist comment towards a black person but then firing away against whites 4 posts later. Oh that's right though, it's BLM so it's only okay if your black and a racist. Sorry carry on
    Lol I didn't say anything against whites or anything about "BLM". I said that what JJGold said is usually the narrative in cases like this. That if a white person did something like commit murder or any other crime, it can never be that he was just a bad person. It's always some sort of justification behind it, such as he was provoked or something making it okay, like JJGold said. Because you know if its a black person, they say things like he was a thug or whatever lol. Or if the person happens to be muslim, he's a terrorist connected to Isis. I'm not making this up.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14745

This guy definately wasn't a Good guy with a gun.
    He had 10 other options that I can think of, before opening fire.
    He wanted to use his gun & my money says he really wanted to use it on a black.

This guy was never getting a Chuck Norris badge.
    He's an insult to the Chuck NORRIS badge.

jjgold

Pretty sure he gets arrested

Public
    Pressure is why

Auto Donk

pretty sure half of new orleans is about to get some new free shit......

this guy is gonna walk because mcknight went off on him and Louisianna's stand your ground law allows you to shoot an amped up former nfl player who's trying to pull you out of your car to kick your ass......

time to "riot", ie, get our xmas shopping done soon..... let the protests begin.....

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    pretty sure half of new orleans is about to get some new free shit......

this guy is gonna walk because mcknight went off on him and Louisianna's stand your ground law allows you to shoot an amped up former nfl player who's trying to pull you out of your car to kick your ass......

time to "riot", ie, get our xmas shopping done soon..... let the protests begin.....
    Stand your ground laws have problems. Did McKnight produce a gun? If not, then it ain't standing your ground. Law shouldn't be an excuse for every pussy to kill when they think they might wet themselves. What ever happened to a good ol fistfight? Now it's shoot first make excuses later.

jjgold

All guy had to do was point gun at Mcnight and tell him to get lost

What are we missing here?

Auto Donk

i agree with a lot of what you say, D2, but none of these laws require the agressor to have/produce a gun.....

a crazed black man comes into your home to kick your ass, you can shoot him (same as you could shoot a crazed cracker, latino, asian, etc.).... Louisianna treats your car same as your home.... you can flat out kill people legally if they are attacking you, weapon or no weapon.... therein lies the "problem" you reference

Auto Donk

All guy had to do was point gun at Mcnight and tell him to get lost

What are we missing here?

not necessarily, I've been shot twice due to my not being deterred by the mere brandishing of a gun.... that just pissed me off even more, and caused me to start whipping ass.....

resulted in one graze wound to my inner thigh/nut sack, and one bullet through my forearm in the other instance.... and attempted murder charges in the graze-wound situation for the shooter, who busted a cap out of his 9mm glock at near point blank range.....

I got charged with aggravated assault in the forearm situation, charges dropped once they figured out the guy had shot me and it was his gun.... when they first came on the scene and found the mescin that had shot me unconscious, and me bleeding from the forearm, the mescin cops (in corpus) immediately arrested me and stuffed me in a car.....

fortunatey the D.A. of nueces county was white, and didn't even present the case to the grand jury, as he felt i was entitled to defend myself when approached by a beaner stick-up guy trying to rob me at gunpoint.....

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

i agree with a lot of what you say, D2, but none of these laws require the agressor to have/produce a gun.....

a crazed black man comes into your home to kick your ass, you can shoot him (same as you could shoot a crazed cracker, latino, asian, etc.).... Louisianna treats your car same as your home.... you can flat out kill people legally if they are attacking you, weapon or no weapon.... therein lies the "problem" you reference
    Yeah, I got a problem with that. Although home is different. This was on the road. You get out of your car pissed off and the other guy can just legally shoot you dead? Bullshit.

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

not necessarily, I've been shot twice due to my not being deterred by the mere brandishing of a gun.... that just pissed me off even more, and caused me to start whipping ass.....

resulted in one graze wound to my inner thigh/nut sack, and one bullet through my forearm in the other instance.... and attempted murder charges in the graze-wound situation for the shooter, who busted a cap out of his 9mm glock at near point blank range.....

I got charged with aggravated assault in the forearm situation, charges dropped once they figured out the guy had shot me and it was his gun.... when they first came on the scene and found the mescin that had shot me unconscious, and me bleeding from the forearm, the mescin cops (in corpus) immediately arrested me and stuffed me in a car.....

fortunatey the D.A. of nueces county was white, and didn't even present the case to the grand jury, as he felt i was entitled to defend myself when approached by a beaner stick-up guy trying to rob me at gunpoint.....
    That's why you use hollow points on people to incapacitate. You wouldn't be typing today if you're a righty if that were the case. Round nose bullets just bounced around. Usually when people are hit in one spot, let's say thigh, it will exit from somewhere else, cleanly. Unless you hit bone or the shock wave from a harder hitting round like a .45 that only travels 850fps but will knock you off your feet. 9mm travels 1200fps and that is why they usually go in and out. In theory, a .22 is more dangerous because those don't have the power to travel through your body. You'll need surgery to get that shit out.

Hollow point will mushroom up and shred your insides. Create a MUCH bigger shockwave cavity. What does this mean? Have you ever seen in the movies where the entry wound is a tiny hole and people are running around trying to create pressure in the entry spot. Then they roll the person over and their whole back is missing? That's what a self defense round does.

Now you guys know what rounds to use to kill someone! Correct??

If you MUST use a 9mm to defend your life, grab some 147 grain HP rounds, preferably Hornady. That 115-125 grain round nose bullshit is for shooting paper. That's why people like this guy walk through it and keep "kicking ass"

Moral of the story, invest in a nice Kevlar vest!
    Last edited by Calgunner23; 12-05-16 at 10:40 AM.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Stand your ground laws have problems. Did McKnight produce a gun? If not, then it ain't standing your ground. Law shouldn't be an excuse for every pussy to kill when they think they might wet themselves. What ever happened to a good ol fistfight? Now it's shoot first make excuses later.
    I'm sure this didn't exactly go down like 2 kids in a school yard...I wouldn't let someone beat the shit out of me or even kill me just because I was above using a firearm...how do you know guy won't pull a knife or even a gun of his own...don't bring fists to a gun fight...

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Most of you guys are aware of my stance on guns and you are also aware I am Canadian. So please keep that in mind before you bash me for asking this question:
    Can you use stand your ground defense against the police?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    I'm sure this didn't exactly go down like 2 kids in a school yard...I wouldn't let someone beat the shit out of me or even kill me just because I was above using a firearm...how do you know guy won't pull a knife or even a gun of his own...don't bring fists to a gun fight...
    exactly....

and this sentiment is why "likes to fight guy" best beware when he jumps out of a car to pull somone else out of their car for an ass whuppin'

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    We'll have to see if we find out how it went down. I just think shooting someone dead as soon as they basically raise their voice at you, represents the pussification of America. Shooting somebody is not being a tough guy.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Most of you guys are aware of my stance on guns and you are also aware I am Canadian. So please keep that in mind before you bash me for asking this question:
    Can you use stand your ground defense against the police?
    yes, if a crazed cop busts into your home without probable cause, a legal warrant or exigent circumstances that allow him to do so, you can gun his ass down too

badge or no badge, he's got to go

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

OK donker. But what if that cop is walking up to my car and he's black & just being black, really scares me.

I'm so terrified & I don't see colour. Black blue doesn't matter, this guy is approaching me so I gotta shoot him.
    No brandishing, no warning.
    I just kill this intimidating fothafukka.

Now can I use stand your ground defense in Louisiana?

Calgunner23

OK donker. But what if that cop is walking up to my car and he's black & just being black, really scares me.

I'm so terrified & I don't see colour. Black blue doesn't matter, this guy is approaching me so I gotta shoot him.
    No brandishing, no warning.
    I just kill this intimidating fothafukka.

Now can I use stand your ground defense in Louisiana?
    If you really do look like Jim Carrey, you'll be ok. Only one way to find out though.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

yes, if a crazed cop busts into your home without probable cause, a legal warrant or exigent circumstances that allow him to do so, you can gun his ass down too

badge or no badge, he's got to go
    How are you going to know those things in a moment?

Calgunner23

They'll be screaming at the top of their lungs to get the penetrate down. No screaming, shoot away! Lol

Joe would have beat this dude to a pulp.
    Last edited by Calgunner23; 12-05-16 at 11:00 AM.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

You guys saying to just fist fight are crazy, lol. A fukkin jacked NFL player trying to kick your ass, and your gonna fight him? Ha!

NrmlCurvSurfr

I just searched for articles on this and the media is all over the guy who shot him...."Father of accused Joe McKnight killer has history of traffic violations"...good god lol

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Maybe they should look into the son's recent traffic violations.
    Last edited by Jayvegas420; 12-05-16 at 11:15 AM.

Auto Donk

me? I'm shooting first and asking questions later.....

normal cop knocks on door, I ask who it is, he identifies himself.... he asks to come in, I respond with do you have a warrant.... if he says no, but he's coming in, and kicks the door in, he gets shot....

if he says he has a warrant, I open the door and read the warrant.....

if he doesn't knock and just comes crashing through, he dies.....

NrmlCurvSurfr

Traffic violations? Is that what you call shooting another man in the exact same spot that he killed Joe McKnight?
    Just a minor traffic violation
    Yeah bringing up his fathers traffic violations..talk about desperate lol who on this board hasn't committed a traffic violation...can't believe people follow and even read mainstream media reports, they will make you stupid lol

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 155

Pretty sure he gets arrested

Public
    Pressure is why
    Or the fact that he is a scumbag murderer. He is lucky McKnight family hasn't already taken justice into their owns hands. If that was my brother he did that too and was walking free, the guy would disappear and near be found again.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

me? I'm shooting first and asking questions later.....

normal cop knocks on door, I ask who it is, he identifies himself.... he asks to come in, I respond with do you have a warrant.... if he says no, but he's coming in, and kicks the door in, he gets shot....

if he says he has a warrant, I open the door and read the warrant.....

if he doesn't knock and just comes crashing through, he dies.....
    Most likely you die too. If they crash, they are in a group and they have vests. Avoiding a shootout with cops is usually wise.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

The only way this guy is innocent in my eyes is if McKnight instigated a physical confrontation and tried to enter the car. Then he deserves to get shot. But if he never tries to gain entry then there is no justification. If he is ranting outside the car you lock the doors and call 911. The shooter also is prone to road rage which tells me he isn't some innocent random driver. If evidence shows he tried to enter car, no charges. If evidence shows he didn't try and enter, a slew of charges should be brought. It's that simple.

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Racism is alive and well in America

Welcome to Trumps America... Guy will be pardoned in 6 months
    Couldn't have said it better myself. NOTHING like this happened in Obama's America.

Jackass............

First ... 234567 Last