brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    That's true shell get some fool shot up believe it,the black people that think white people will just roll over and let these clowns break in to their homes and do whatever they want are very much mistaken.

Hilary is probably more of a fat cat then Trump,she aint saving the day.

Here is a sign from hurricane Katrina ...when all the rioting was going on, and this is just for looters, now imagine something happening where they are talking about burning people's houses down...will get ugly and it's a fact...

ive seen them, I was allowed back in on a whim to get more stuff out of my house, I was headed to Cali...there were no street lights, transformers, branches, and wires laying everywhere..i'll never forget the Denny's sign by the airport, the thing was taco'd bent completely in half from those category 5 winds and how high the water got in some areas...but what left more of an impact in my mind, was the people who stayed and not because they had to, or got stuck at the super dome, nay..they stayed in their home because that's what they wanted to do ...and they were like blood hounds, they could hear everything because civilization as we knew it was silenced ...and when they heard my vehicle coming there way, a few different ones came stood on their porch in a hurry, finding out what was going on with 40 caliber hand guns... Trust me when I tell you these people wouldn't mind putting big holes in someone trying to either harm someone or property...
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 08-16-16 at 02:41 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I keep telling you guys ghetto people go nowhere and most of the violence is in ghetto neighborhoods because people are very vulnerable there anywhere else they have to stay in their lane

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Cnn is a fuckin joke
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Cnn is a fuckin joke

She said "we need out shitt, we need our weaves"

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14428

It's like a SNL skit. Wtf

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    She said "we need out shitt, we need our weaves"
    Unreal...

Girls brother just died, what's her response " burn down the suburbs not our stuff, we need our weaves "!! Some battiness is at levels where you wonder how people's mind fails them so miserably..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I keep telling you guys ghetto people go nowhere and most of the violence is in ghetto neighborhoods because people are very vulnerable there anywhere else they have to stay in their lane
    Yep, they ever tried to spill over into the rich white suburbs police would start shooting, whites like myself wouldn't hesitate to shoot to protect self and property...

In the Southern States you don't even wanna think of trying that shit, whites are armed to the teeth in just about every house hold.. It would really be a black slaughter blood bath..

Thugs aren't that stupid.. They just loot, rob and riot in the hoods mostly..

Los Angeles is prone to rioting but it's never spilled over to places like Santa Monica, Malibu, Beverly Hills, Hollywood and or other upper class white neighborhoods like where i live.. Thugs wouldn't dare try it..

Although 2 BLM thugs just got arrested this morning in Inglewood, California armed with Assault rifles and threatening to shoot cops in the open streets.. Not exactly a rich white neighborhood. Both were talked down and arrested when they should have been shot dead IMO.. That's about a 20 minute drive from where I live..

They did light this thug up if you look at his bloody face.. Glad to see that

http://abc7.com/news/police-monitor-...otest/1471529/
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-16-16 at 03:58 PM.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    You have to be one of the most ignorant people on this forum to talk like this.... Yet you are always giggling and chuckling that you're never serious... These types of words will make more people carry guns, and they will dump every round into a rioter that's in their neighborhood.. You should be more careful of what you talk about..
    I think he's probably just trying to get a rise out of you, which is no different than 75% of the posts on this forum. EVERYONE is a hater.
    Last edited by teecee; 08-16-16 at 04:00 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's so sad how uneducated these people are I mean they have IQs of fourth-graders

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    See how well that goes over,ignorant bitch.
    Dont let Alex Jones get you worked up Pack, he's a bigger fraud that Trump is. He's a real life troll

She never mentioned white people anything

But regardless, she was upset, and it seems that when white people are upset, we just tend to excuse what they say as being "in the heat of the moment" and let them off the hook

But for a black person, we not only condemn, but we add context and meaning to their statement that serves our agenda to further divide us

The Kraken

Typical responses by the typical racists in here

Guys never change

Enjoy 8 years of a woman president

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3557

Here is a sign from hurricane Katrina ...when all the rioting was going on, and this is just for looters, now imagine something happening where they are talking about burning people's houses down...will get ugly and it's a fact...

ive seen them, I was allowed back in on a whim to get more stuff out of my house, I was headed to Cali...there were no street lights, transformers, branches, and wires laying everywhere..i'll never forget the Denny's sign by the airport, the thing was taco'd bent completely in half from those category 5 winds and how high the water got in some areas...but what left more of an impact in my mind, was the people who stayed and not because they had to, or got stuck at the super dome, nay..they stayed in their home because that's what they wanted to do ...and they were like blood hounds, they could hear everything because civilization as we knew it was silenced ...and when they heard my vehicle coming there way, a few different ones came stood on their porch in a hurry, finding out what was going on with 40 caliber hand guns... Trust me when I tell you these people wouldn't mind putting big holes in someone trying to either harm someone or property...
    That must have been a sight to be hold,dont mess with a mans family and home,those are like the two no no's in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Pack, I guess we can see why the brother was shot now.. Sister not much different from the thug brother...
    Blind leading the blind mate
    Last edited by packerd_00; 08-16-16 at 04:10 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11668

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    When you employ over 200 people with good wages and benefits then you can speak on my finances.
    For a men's room attendant on disability you sure are cocky.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Dont let Alex Jones get you worked up Pack, he's a bigger fraud that Trump is. He's a real life troll

But regardless, she was upset, and it seems that when white people are upset, we just tend to excuse what they say as being "in the heat of the moment" and let them off the hook

But for a black person, we not only condemn, but we add context and meaning to their statement that serves our agenda to further divide us
    Who do you think lives in the suburbs?

The Kraken

*their*

The Kraken

Every race of people live in the suburbs you fukking racist

She never once said "burn down white peoples stuff"

This is simply the racist narrative that you apparently love to help spread

KingJD31

Tv just brainwashes you people in the real world race tensions are non existent

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3557

I don't trust Alex Jones anymore then you.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

What highest percentage of race lives in the suburbs? I only see white people working on their yards in my neighborhood as I look through my window. Got a couple of nice black neighbors down the road that I've been friends with for almost 20 years. My wife's friend next door has a black husband. Don't see too many more minorities within our suburb perimeter. Why do you think she wants them to go to the suburbs?

KingJD31

Krakens te type of guy to apologize for slavery whenever he meets a black person

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Watch the video again Kragen, she clearly said "take that shit to suburbs and burn that shit down", we need our weaves...Implying go burn down the white areas.. Pretty obvious to see that..

You can twist it all you want like CNN tries to do but you know damn well what she was trying to say.. Please keep it real my brotha from another motha...

Don't make me drive up the 5 freeway and come light you up in a sparring session.. I'm 6'6" and 240 and still in great shape and will jab ya to death and then choke you out after you drop..

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Absolutely! Destroy WHITE businesses and WHITE homes
    break up their family structure!
    HUMILIATE them
    and when they complain tell them to get over it
    mock them for having a dysfunctional family structure when we were the ones who ruined it
    FUKK THEIR SHIT UP

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Scanning the yellow pages. Still can't find a weave shop in my suburb yet.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Soros laughing and swimming in his billions while he uses black protesters as pawns

What a joke

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Soros laughing and swimming in his billions while he uses black protesters as pawns

What a joke

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Scanning the yellow pages. Still can't find a weave shop in my suburb yet.
    Sisters in the hood do need their weaves she's right about that..

Nobody in the hood want's to get with a bald headed sista and naturals are out of style.. If a sista is sporting a bald head she comes off as being a Lesbo first or even a crack ho strawberry..

I know dees tings mon...

brainfreeze
    Meaning

*their*

Just glad " you're " reading ...hope you learned something " there " in the process

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

What a joke
    Bingo... It's like a lion seeking after who it can devour and usually it's the weak, young, and ignorant who straddle in the back of the pack.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

She said " we need our s*** " and since we are talking English krak, that's a possessive noun guy ... " theirs and ours "

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Anybody of any color that can afford it.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Mr KLC 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14769

Im shocked to learn that you guys dont have many minorities in your neighbourhood.

Shocked

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

We have blacks, white, Hispanics, Europeans, Middle Eastern. Asian, Africans, Canadians, Colombians and other people living in our suburban subdivision.

We probably have half the countries represented in the UN here.

The US is very multi-cultural. Whiteys who think the US is still in the 1950s and everyone is driving a 1957 Chevy and eating burgers and drinking milkshakes are out of touch with reality.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Im shocked to learn that you guys dont have many minorities in your neighbourhood.

Shocked
    Why change the subject? Did you watch the videos? Are you listening to blackhippster here...?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    We have blacks, white, Hispanics, Europeans, Middle Eastern. Asian, Africans, Canadians, Colombians and other people living in our suburban subdivision.

We probably have half the countries represented in the UN here.

The US is very multi-cultural. Whiteys who think the US is still in the 1950s and everyone is driving a 1957 Chevy and eating burgers and drinking milkshakes are out of touch with reality.
    I wouldn't mind going back to those days. Too bad I grew up in the (white) hippy era.

First ... 1011121314 Last