Originally posted on 08/16/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post

Here is a sign from hurricane Katrina ...when all the rioting was going on, and this is just for looters, now imagine something happening where they are talking about burning people's houses down...will get ugly and it's a fact...

ive seen them, I was allowed back in on a whim to get more stuff out of my house, I was headed to Cali...there were no street lights, transformers, branches, and wires laying everywhere..i'll never forget the Denny's sign by the airport, the thing was taco'd bent completely in half from those category 5 winds and how high the water got in some areas...but what left more of an impact in my mind, was the people who stayed and not because they had to, or got stuck at the super dome, nay..they stayed in their home because that's what they wanted to do ...and they were like blood hounds, they could hear everything because civilization as we knew it was silenced ...and when they heard my vehicle coming there way, a few different ones came stood on their porch in a hurry, finding out what was going on with 40 caliber hand guns... Trust me when I tell you these people wouldn't mind putting big holes in someone trying to either harm someone or property...
That must have a sight to be hold,dont mess with a mans family and home,those are like the two no no's in this world.