TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Unreal...

Girls brother just died, what's her response " burn down the suburbs not our stuff, we need our weaves "!! Some battiness is at levels where you wonder how people's mind fails them so miserably..

I can't believe they let her speak on camera. Made a mockery of her own family. What was next? Start chicken necking and saying go burn down Panera Bread but leave the chicken and waffles cafe alone?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    I can't believe they let her speak on camera. Made a mockery of her own family. What was next? Start chicken necking and saying go burn down Panera Bread but leave the chicken and waffles cafe alone?
    What family?.. The way the brother and sister act out and speak out I'd say there is no family value or structure in this family.. There is only hate and selfishness combined with a lack of education and direction..

Probably neither ever went to church a day in their lives. I see no morals in play here.... Sorry if I sound ruthless but I keep it real... If they were white trailer trash I'd say the same...

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    What family?.. The way the brother and sister act out and speak out I'd say there is no family value or structure in this family.. There is only hate and selfishness combined with a lack of education and direction..

Probably neither ever went to church a day in their lives. I see no morals in play here.... Sorry if I sound ruthless but I keep it real... If they were white trailer trash I'd say the same...

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

At least youre keeping it a 100 with the white trash analogy.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Love me some panera bread, chicken & waffles don't sound bad either...hear Atlanta likes that, my city is known for its food though, we all love crawfish, crabs, oysters, and gumbo ... I love black people, there's been many times black people have helped me in bad situations ..all through life, so please try not to make statements like this, thanks in advance

but yes, this girl is a train reck..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    At least youre keeping it a 100 with the white trash analogy.
    I'm color blind Jay and I know evil comes in all colors.. Dated black women have black friends and I'm not a hater.. Right now black thugs are lashing out and I don't like it.. So I'm calling it as I see it...

I've seen Mexican gang members act ruthless as fock also with no regard for law or innocent lives.. I don't like them either roaming free in society.. Makes the world a more dangerous place for you and me.. That's keeping it real...

Jibby rant over....
    Points Awarded:

brainfreeze gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Garbage comes in all colors. I choose not to hang with garbage no matter the color. This is common sense not racial.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Booya tremendous strategy

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    We have blacks, white, Hispanics, Europeans, Middle Eastern. Asian, Africans, Canadians, Colombians and other people living in our suburban subdivision.

We probably have half the countries represented in the UN here.

The US is very multi-cultural. Whiteys who think the US is still in the 1950s and everyone is driving a 1957 Chevy and eating burgers and drinking milkshakes are out of touch with reality.
    How many Canadians you got.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    How many Canadians you got.
    Moŕe than 4 and the neighbourhood's going to

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jay from the white hood

If he was low on gambling funds and liked a few games he could hurt you if nobody else was around and he knew his target had cash

He had the look of a killer in Vegas

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

JJ's right. I usually prey on the weak, like those with the flu or zika.

Stay healthy men.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Love me some panera bread, chicken & waffles don't sound bad either...hear Atlanta likes that, my city is known for its food though, we all love crawfish, crabs, oysters, and gumbo ... I love black people, there's been many times black people have helped me in bad situations ..all through life, so please try not to make statements like this, thanks in advance

but yes, this girl is a train reck..
    It was a play on the self stereotyping she did was all. Sorry you were offended. Wasn't an indictment of all blacks. No race is monolithic at least in my opinion but just like the protestors spending days acting out on vandalism and arson in order to "be heard" she basically did her cause no favors.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

to strike back, I had my driver pull my car up to the curb down in the third ward in H-town, roll down my window, and I launched a jar of Grey Poupon at some shady lookin' drug dealers trying to move dat dope....

we laffed our asses off as he hit the gas and we sped away

best part about it was we were blaring this song at them during the incident:

Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-17-16 at 09:40 AM.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Moŕe than 4 and the neighbourhood's going to
    I heard you Canadians were trouble.

First ... 11121314