Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    Yield Curve not inverted, so that says that recession is not imminent. I don't know what the catalyst could be to cause a massive 2008 like crash. Banks safer, less shitty mortgages, tech not crazily over bought.

As much as you would like to blame the democrats, labor participation rate no one's fault except old age and technology. Understates unemployment but, whatever. By the same token, the president doesn't control the economy.
    When adjusting nominal GDP growth for core consumer price inflation for the average of the past two quarters, the recession is already here.
    There is no better indicator of global growth than copper- Look at the chart and you'll see, that it's been in a bear market for the past five years.
    Then add to it the Baltic Dry Index (The index that measures the demand to transport dry commodities overseas). An advancement of this index would represent an increase in global growth. But if you look at the chart, you'll see that this index has been in a down-trend since the end of 2013 and fallen 75 percent from that point.

And the the very last, look at the spread between the two and 10-year Treasury notes. When this spread is contracting, there is increased pressure on banks' profits, which leads to falling loan growth and less economic activity. The spread has been narrowing since July 2015 and is now the tightest since November 2007.

Welcome to recession, pal - It's already here!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Foxx

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Fixed a little typo for ya!

lol, good job.

I don't really know much about you but I guess I should learn. However, if you are a Russian apologist I need not know very much to have a field day. We can have fun.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Will Hillary have a USA Credit Card with a 20 Trillion Dollar limit ?

Hope so... otherwise

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    lol, good job.

I don't really know much about you but I guess I should learn. However, if you are a Russian apologist I need not know very much to have a field day. We can have fun.
    You're keep bringing my Russian heritage into every reply that you make. Does it help you to send your point across?
    I'm already having a "field day" with you - you're just too blind to see it.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

You're keep bringing my Russian heritage into every reply that you make. Does it help you to send your point across?
    I'm already having a "field day" with you - you're just too blind to see it.

really, maybe you can show me that "field day" or at the very least prove what you are writing about,

you are the guy with "Russian" as your identity.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

and btw "send your point across" is a bit awkward. Is English a second language, if so I will never mention examples like that again.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

really, maybe you can show me that "field day" or at the very least prove what you are writing about,

you are the guy with "Russian" as your identity.
    I'm the guy with Russian in my blood...don't ever confuse those two.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

and btw "send your point across" is a bit awkward. Is English a second language, if so I will never mention examples like that again.
    It's actually my 4th language...how many languages do you speak?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm the guy with Russian in my blood...don't ever confuse those two.

lol, pretty early in our relationship to begin giving commands, isn't it. I can see you will be fun, will just be a matter of time until I discover enough about you to belittle the shit out of you.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

It's actually my 4th language...how many languages do you speak?

4 languages is pretty impressive, but maybe you should work a little harder on English. At least your written English.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

4 languages is pretty impressive, but maybe you should work a little harder on English. At least your written English.
    Hey clown, maybe you should stop giving people advice on how hard they need to work on their language skills
    ...when you

....can only speak one fkng language

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

lol, pretty early in our relationship to begin giving commands, isn't it. I can see you will be fun, will just be a matter of time until I discover enough about you to belittle the shit out of you.
    just by seeing how many "LOLs" you insert in almost every reply, I can tell that you're already FUN, little girl

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

you know nothing about me, and I know nothing about you. so you making accusations and comments tells me one important detail about you. your intellect doesn't match your boldness. just more proof you will be easy pickings. hey, I am not looking for another asshole to belittle, it is all up to you Russian rocket.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

just by seeing how many "LOLs" you insert in almost every reply, I can tell that you're already FUN, little girl

Oh I missed the "little girl" comment. More proof.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

still waiting for that "field day" you had with me. some proof Russian rocket, it is easy to make bs blanket statements but when guys like you are asked to prove your bs comments you almost always come up empty. why is that? Too much vodka maybe?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

you know nothing about me, and I know nothing about you. so you making accusations and comments tells me one important detail about you. your intellect doesn't match your boldness. just more proof you will be easy pickings. hey, I am not looking for another asshole to belittle, it is all up to you Russian rocket.
    You've opened you sorry ass yap about my English skills, moron and I've asked you direct question about how many languages you know.
    And since you declined to answer my question, I can only assume, that you speak none, other than your native language.

Next time you try to "school" someone, think about your own achievements first.

You got badly embarrassed dumbass...now go order yourself a demo of Rosetta Stone course (Pick Russian - that's the hardest of them all).

Adios!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

still waiting for that "field day" you had with me. some proof Russian rocket, it is easy to make bs blanket statements but when guys like you are asked to prove your bs comments you almost always come up empty. why is that? Too much vodka maybe?
    ohh the infamous vodka comment...how cute

you're just not that bright dante and it shows

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

You've opened you sorry ass yap about my English skills, moron and I've asked you direct question about how many languages you know.
    And since you declined to answer my question, I can only assume, that you speak none, other than your native language.

Next time you try to "school" someone, think about your own achievements first.

You got badly embarrassed dumbass...now go order yourself a demo of Rosetta Stone course (Pick Russian - that's the hardest of them all).

Adios!

actually you "corrected" a post remember.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't blame you one bit, walk away with at least a modicum of respect. Hey anybody can use an internet translator Russian rocket, it isn't difficult. So not sure you are legit. Won't call you a liar, but not sure.

Adios, my friend.
    Last edited by dante1; 08-04-16 at 09:09 AM.

Sam Odom

RR & dante

your best MLB bet today are... ?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

actually you "corrected" a post remember.
    I do remember that...and what's your point clown?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

ohh the infamous vodka comment...how cute

you're just not that bright dante and it shows

the proof Russian Rocket, don't deflect. you made a comment or two now prove them.

show me!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I do remember that...and what's your point clown?

the point is you accused me of attacking you, didn't you? memory problems?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I don't blame you one bit, walk away with at least a modicum of respect. Hey anybody can use a internet translator Russian rocket, it isn't difficult. So not sure you are legit. Won't call you a liar, but not sure.

Adios, my friend.
    Internet translator

Once again you're showing your stupidity, because you have no clue how those translators work.

Hey moron, why don't you try to use one of those things and see how far it will take you?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

the point is you accused me of attacking you, didn't you? memory problems?
    are you trying to say that I've attacked you first with my "money printing press" comment?

Jeez what a fukking weak sauce...you're not just dumb, but also fragile - I was right about calling you a little girl.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Internet translator

Once again you're showing your stupidity, because you have no clue how those translators work.

Hey moron, why don't you try to use one of those things and see how far it will take you?
    Says the Trumpie calling out others for being stoopid

Hey Rocket, name me 1 policy ur boy Trump has promoted? Not a statement or talking point but a real in depth policy??

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Says the Trumpie calling out others for being stoopid

Hey Rocket, name me 1 policy ur boy Trump has promoted? Not a statement or talking point but a real in depth policy??
    Cooch you're out of your element here buddy...let me finish burying this clown and then I'll get back to your Trump policy obsession
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Russian Rocket 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

are you trying to say that I've attacked you first with my "money printing press" comment?

Jeez what a fukking weak sauce...you're not just dumb, but also fragile - I was right about calling you a little girl.

I see you are into name calling before you know anything about a person. That is a perfect example of a tiny intellect. I don't start name calling until I am absolutely sure the person is an idiot. You are on the correct road Russian Rocket. I need a little more proof. You question my intellect and education? hmmm

Internet translators are not difficult to use my russian rocket friend. And two points before I do actually make my final goodbye.First, your Russian people do have a serious drinking problem as a country correct? And their special love is vodka correct? So what is your problem with my association?

Also you said goodbye quite a few posts earlier. But, you just can't leave, why is that? You feel like you have been belittled? You have my russian friend, but believe me you have not seen anything yet. Just ask brooks and dwightie. Before long you will be calling me much worse names than little "girl".

I will now say goodbye for today. The difference is I will stick to my goodbye. That is another example of discipline, doing what you say you will do. You will learn, if you continue with me that I almost always allow my antagonist the last comment. They always need the last comment, actually most need the last 5 or 6 comments. I don't believe you will be any different.

See ya later my friend.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I see you are into name calling before you know anything about a person. That is a perfect example of a tiny intellect. I don't start name calling until I am absolutely sure the person is an idiot. You are on the correct road Russian Rocket. I need a little more proof. You question my intellect and education? hmmm

Internet translators are not difficult to use my russian rocket friend. And two points before I do actually make my final goodbye.First, your Russian people do have a serious drinking problem as a country correct? And their special love is vodka correct? So what is your problem with my association?

Also you said goodbye quite a few posts earlier. But, you just can't leave, why is that? You feel like you have been belittled? You have my russian friend, but believe me you have not seen anything yet. Just ask brooks and dwightie. Before long you will be calling me much worse names than little "girl".

I will now say goodbye for today. The difference is I will stick to my goodbye. That is another example of discipline, doing what you say you will do. You will learn, if you continue with me that I almost always allow my antagonist the last comment. They always need the last comment, actually most need the last 5 or 6 comments. I don't believe you will be any different.

See ya later my friend.
    What a waste of the forum space

Hey MORON..."You Russian people like to drink" and "You Russian people like vodka" just shows how fukking clueless you are when it comes to Russian people.

Take me for example - I don't drink at all and I have plenty of friends who do the same. I've seen more alcoholics in US, than Russia.

Your "...but believe me you have not seen anything yet. Just ask brooks and dwightie." is hysterical and once again shows that you're weak and out of ammunition.
    You've been badly buried today in this thread CHUMP, by the Russian (Who according to you, can't even speak a proper English).

Let me know when you need another bitch slap across your empty dome.

Cheers bozo!

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Cooch you're out of your element here buddy...let me finish burying this clown and then I'll get back to your Trump policy obsession

A obsession in wanting to keep the world a safe place for sure.

Too bad we all don't share what should be a common value...

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

What a waste of the forum space

Hey MORON..."You Russian people like to drink" and "You Russian people like vodka" just shows how fukking clueless you are when it comes to Russian people.

Take me for example - I don't drink at all and I have plenty of friends who do the same. I've seen more alcoholics in US, than Russia.

Your "...but believe me you have not seen anything yet. Just ask brooks and dwightie." is hysterical and once again shows that you're weak and out of ammunition.
    You've been badly buried today in this thread CHUMP, by the Russian (Who according to you, can't even speak a proper English).

Let me know when you need another bitch slap across your empty dome.

Cheers bozo!
    Remind me to never get into it with you.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

A obsession in wanting to keep the world a safe place for sure.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Remind me to never get into it with you.

You're a good dude Knicker and, unlike dante, pretty wise guy who's been around the block a few times.

Those Katusha's most definitely helped us smother Germans back in the day.

They still use them to this day in Syria and Ukraine

...and here's the latest version of that same weapon

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

You're a good dude Knicker and, unlike dante, pretty wise guy who's been around the block a few times.

Those Katusha's most definitely helped us smother Germans back in the day.

They still use them to this day in Syria and Ukraine

...and here's the latest version of that same weapon

WOW, Holy Shit, just an awesome weapon. Yeah I heard just the sound of the Katusha's would scare the shit out of the German's.

Yeah you guys kicked the shit out of the German's & bore the brunt of the war for sure. Not many Americans know that Russia's suffering saved their ass in WWII. She paid a heavy cost with 27 million lost souls not to mention the
    destruction of a good part of the country. Russia does not get the thanks it deserves. But some of us know better.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fixed a little typo for ya!
    The money printing is exactly what will send us into a nose dive once it stops propping up the unviable model. Once all of the false valuations of assets by the endless pumping in and rates start to tick up, watch out. Everyone keeps pointing to the damn stock market number without actually looking into why its at the level it is.

First 1234 Last