MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Seriously guys, can we please stop?

73 people are dead. Politics can wait until we all sober up.

Shit brings a fukkin tear to my eye.

the who or why seems so irrelevant right now, given the what.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Things will NEVER change until we help those people love better lives. Many of those folks are living the shittiest existence you can imagine. Most don't have a pot to piss in. It is very easy to kill yourself when there's nothing to live for. We have to find a way to help these countries advance into the modern world so that they don't live a life of despair where they blame the Western world for all their problems. Same goes for this country and it's inner cities. Until we help people enjoy their life, they will not know what it means to preserve their life and preserve your life as well. We have too many people in this country that have nothing to live for. I'm not talking about hand outs, I'm talking about giving people opportunity. There's no reason for this country to not have more opportunities for EVERYONE.
    Let send them trump

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Anyone have a legit solution for this?? Or we just going to keep getting slaughtered?

Shit is beyond ridiculous at this point with tons of attacks to come Im sure
    Trump said it right. If you kill us than we are going to let your family go with you. I would also tell them we will find an ounce of skin and have a hog eat it. there goes your virgins

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Heir Brooks, were the fuk you been. Did the militia have a paintball get away or something.
    floating across the water watching you stay stuck in the rut you've been in for the past few years of your life. We had this discussion before about how you've done nothing with your life except embarrass yourself with your post history. You're doing great work in this thread.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Don't blame me. I have a COEXIST sticker on my Prius. I'm part of the solution, not part of the problem.
    I'm gonna make a hashtag post and maybe ask for prayers to go up on Facebook....surely that'll make it all stop. That'll make them stop...maybe Obama will give another speech or attend a vigil for insurance.
    #hugamuslim #itsnottheirfault #stopislamaphobia #pedestrianlivesmatter

brooks85

wow so a muslim pulls up in a truck this large and says it is full of ice-cream then you let him through?

You can bet those cops will be living with that mistake. Just insanely stupid. If your brain doesn't scream to you that something is wrong then you shouldn't be a cop. If you let this guy through simply because you didn't want to discriminate then you're not behaving like a human. Humans are prejudice and discriminate which is one of our biggest assets to survival and is completely natural.

chico2663

Are french police armed or they like the bobbies? Only special british cops carry

brooks85

the armed ones are called gendarmerie and they were there because the windshield of the truck was shot up. Crazy this guy had grenades in the back of the truck and all these idiots had to do was tell him to open up.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18936

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    floating across the water watching you stay stuck in the rut you've been in for the past few years of your life. We had this discussion before about how you've done nothing with your life except embarrass yourself with your post history. You're doing great work in this thread.
    Floating?

Ignorance spreads lies
    How much will money buy
    Well I'll take my time as I drift and die
    Last edited by khicks26; 07-15-16 at 09:15 AM.

khicks26

Its a Mudshovel!

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Seriously guys, can we please stop?

73 people are dead. Politics can wait until we all sober up.

Shit brings a fukkin tear to my eye.

the who or why seems so irrelevant right now, given the what.
    well said mo

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    There are Muslims in this world, who we are at war with - whose sole position is - "Convert to Islam, or Die". That's it. That is their entire life. That is what means the most to them. That is what the Koran tells them.

What "opportunity" should the US give them? Free immigration? An opportunity to kill more of us? WTF dude..

Your utopian hippie bullshit is naive, incorrect, and flat out patronizing. I'd love to drop you into Northern Iraq and you go talk to ISIS about "opportunities".

GTFO..

Reading your posts really fire me up. They make me want to go the gym and box. So thanks for that.
    There's Christians out there that also believe - "convert to Christianity or die". All religions have extremists that have taken their religion literally. You will never change those people but you have to get the masses on board to condemn these folks. Unfortunately, the US has done a terrible job of endearing those masses to our cause. The masses in these countries also hate us and cheer when we get kicked in the ass. The 2 most hated countries are France and the US because many countries (even countries without a majority of Muslims) can't stand our arrogance. We think we are the judge and jury of the world. Follow us or we embargo your country or start sending drones to kill any and everyone. Both countries mistreat the immigrants in their own land, where thousands of minorities are living with no hope. You can't keep shitting on people and thinking they are going to just live with it.

I have no illusions of grandeur. I do not want these radicals in the US. I don't believe in patronizing anyone. I'm talking about being smarter than them. People are very simple. Radical Islam is very simple. You have to trick people, trick them into believing everything is alright. You have to create an environment in their own land that is so good that they won't even have time nor worry about the US. Unfortunately, when they don't have a pot to piss in, they have to blame someone and it's always us.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

There's Christians out there that also believe - "convert to Christianity or die". All religions have extremists that have taken their religion literally.
    That hasn't happened since the 1500s with the Roman Catholics. But nice try with the moral equivalency bullshit. Does not apply to today.

Your problem is that you believe Muslims hate "infidels" because they are poor. No, it's because the Koran tells them too.

Do you realize how wealthy Osama Bin Laden was? He came from one of the wealthiest families in Saudi Arabia. That did not stop him from proclaiming jihad on the rest of the world.

Religious convictions have very little to do with the amount of money you have. This fight against Islamic terrorism is not about money. It's about their beliefs that run completely opposite to the civilized free world.

khicks26

That hasn't happened since the 1500s with the Roman Catholics. But nice try with the moral equivalency bullshit. Does not apply to today.

Your problem is that you believe Muslims hate "infidels" because they are poor. No, it's because the Koran tells them too.

Do you realize how wealthy Osama Bin Laden was? He came from one of the wealthiest families in Saudi Arabia. That did not stop him from proclaiming jihad on the rest of the world.

Religious convictions have very little to do with the amount of money you have. This fight against Islamic terrorism is not about money. It's about their beliefs that run completely opposite to the civilized free world.
    Osama Bin Laden was crazy. Crazy people only get a following if their is a great injustice & no other options. A normal life.

Stop buying the lie that they hate us for our freedoms. Which only creates more terrorist.

Funny how crazy Trump is & getting his own following. Think About IT.

khicks26

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Good thing he only had a truck and couldn't get a gun? Oh wait he had both and which did the most damage?

🤔🤔

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

There's Christians out there that also believe - "convert to Christianity or die".
    Right. Zillions of them. Committing suicide bomb attacks in the name of Christianity.

Everyday in the news "Another Christian suicide bomber strikes in rural Kentucky" ... "Christian truck bomber kills 18 in Nevada" ... "Christian terrorists hijack New Zealand airliner"

Glad you're on top of things, Mac.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Europe getting hammered again.. Not surprising at all to see.. Ya keep letting in those Muslim refugees and this is what you get for being so understanding and welcoming..

Expect more of this to happen...

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

so much hate in the world

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^The hate is created in and from Radical Islam and not the world.. If there is hate generating outside of Islam it's only because of the ideology and violence it is spreading..

If my family members or friends were run down and killed by a Muslim truck driver on vacation I'd be hating on Isis after they claimed the attack as well..

Gotta go on the offensive.. Hit the Islamic strong holds hard and not let it continue to grow and spread.... Syria has a safe haven for Islamic extremism where they recruit and it hasn't been touched.. It all starts in the middle east...

Since they hate and want to kill all Americans and our allies (you and me), then we should bring the fight to them first.. Not just sit back and take terrorist hits like this and let it continue to grow and fan out...

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8492

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Plaza23

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Brilliant video, that's keeping it real.. One of the best youtube vids on this subject that I have seen in a while..

Dwight SBR is lucky they have you posting.. Keep it up bud......

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Last I heard of the 202 wounded people, 25 were on life support and 52 were in critical condition.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6231

What would happen if Trump is USA president

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8492

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^ Brilliant video, that's keeping it real.. One of the best youtube vids on this subject that I have seen in a while..

Dwight SBR is lucky they have you posting.. Keep it up bud......
    giddy yup!

I appreciate people who tell it like it is. This guy in the video always does just that.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    What would happen if Trump is USA president
    The fight against Islamic terrorism would certainly step up for starters.. Borders more controlled, Americans and their families protected more from the growing threat of Islam..

There has to be stop or limit to illegal immigration as well before the American identity is lost forever.. The bordering American States are losing or have lost their identity to Mexico already..

Hillary will open up the borders more and more and we will all get more and more unskilled and uneducated poor desperate people coming in... That will continue to bring down our Country and create real American problems... Millions of poor undocumented illegal immigrants tax us all, but most importantly they overwhelm and slow down the public school systems, clog healthcare, freeways, courts and jails....

Nothing is regulated as it stands now with illegal immigration and Trump represents a REAL start to it being regulated.. Mexico needs to fix Mexico, America can't fix Mexico by becoming Mexico..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-16-16 at 05:09 PM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Trump will do nothing. He will try to pull out of the middle east. Then he will be told that is not possible because america must cater to jewish concerns. Once that happens america will have another loud mouth president that will have his hands tied behind his back.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Bunch of of right wing blowhards demanding force when they are all famous for hiding like cowards when it's time to fight. They love to blame Obama for the division of the country like this has somehow happen on his watch which is about as retarded as it gets. Blame it on the black guy. Must have been all created in the last eight years. Guy comes in with a handful of post to gin up these right wing clowns. Typical Opie ghost

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

This can easily be solved if our president takes some ballsy actions.

Anyone remember how Japan surrendered in WWI?

Just drop a hydrogen bomb over Mecca during Haj and tell them every time you perform a terrorist act we drop another bomb. At some point they will get the message or get wiped out which solves the problem.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    This can easily be solved if our president takes some ballsy actions.

Anyone remember how Japan surrendered in WWI?

Just drop a hydrogen bomb over Mecca during Haj and tell them every time you perform a terrorist act we drop another bomb. At some point they will get the message or get wiped out which solves the problem.
    Yep maybe just bomb the extreme Muslim mosques during their gathering hours of prayer.. Just go from one mosque to another in the Middle East and level it with them in it.. Get the ones known to be the most extreme first.. That will send a strong message for starters to extreme Islam.. You mess and kill our innocent civilians in the WEST and we'll destroy you and your mosques in the Middle East and this won't stop until you do..

I hope Trump has the balls to do that but I don't think even he does.... That will get the Nation of Islam thinking twice about attacking the west and strapping bombs on their wastes.. You attack us we destroy your places of worship one by one... Stop or be destroyed.....

Unfortunately we are too civilized today as people to respond with that kind of ruthless force like we did with Japan and the Nazi's Pavyracer.. In reality that is the ONLY way you can make a dent in this battle against Islamic terrorism... Hit em where it hurts until they summit or surrender....

That is the cold hard truth as everyone knows they can't be reasoned with or made to play well with others in a loving humanitarian way...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-16-16 at 09:24 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Common practice in the Muslim faith is to kill your famous sister....

In Pakistan these types of murders happen all the time, brother is happy to strangle his sister to death...

Check this - https://sports.yahoo.com/news/brothe...072011465.html

brooks85

anyone think France will try to coverup anything this time like at the bataclan?
    Last edited by brooks85; 07-17-16 at 10:58 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    anyone think France will try to coverup anything this time like at the bataclan?
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/1...amic-terrorism

chico2663

Hate to break the news to you but muslims have lived in the usa since 1880. There have been more people killed in america by mormons than muslims. Yes it has been awhile. Also did you know that there are a lot of mormons in the fbi and cia. But i agree keep them out.
    Last edited by chico2663; 07-17-16 at 11:53 AM.

chico2663

europe isn't inclusive with their muslim population. In the usa anyone can attain the status they want. I think some guy name khan owns the a professional team. The one guy that did orlando was ashamed of being gay. Came in under reagan.The bosnian boys came in w administration. The california dude came in under reagan even though he married a girl under obama. With that being said ;I figure we have at least 15 yrs before something happens. I'll be in my 70's living with a 20 something in thailand so screw it.
    Last edited by chico2663; 07-17-16 at 11:52 AM.

First ... 23456 Last