packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Just gonna post this again, as dumbass aussie never answered.

"Come live in the USA coochy and be a voice for change/gun violence rather than bitching about it non-stop on a fukking gambing forum

Unreal"
    I think he enjoys making an ass of himself.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol another day and khicks still using his youtubeU text book

at least the clown show is funny

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Just gonna post this again, as dumbass aussie never answered.

"Come live in the USA coochy and be a voice for change/gun violence rather than bitching about it non-stop on a fukking gambing forum

Unreal"
    When I'm ready to downgrade my standard of living you'll be the 1st to know

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I think he enjoys making an ass of himself.
    About as much as u enjoy cowering to 1%ers by acting as though it's the norm...

Cool story bro

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Keep letting those fukkers in...only gonna keep happening. Can't assimilate them and they bring the unproductive unemployable bodies to the region what do you expect. Family got paid I'm sure....martyr martyr

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    What do you care what someone else does to their body? How does it affect you?

Surprising coming from a Russian. Didn't Hitler cause 27 million deaths in Russia.
    It affects what my kids see on tv and read in the magazines and newspapers.
    Now to be clear I was NOT sympathizing to Hitler - you've completely misunderstood my post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No way to stop this no matter what we do

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    When I'm ready to downgrade my standard of living you'll be the 1st to know
    Then maybe stop bitching about a country you don't even live in...perhaps?

How many times have you traveled here? Any extended stays?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Cuddles, you're probably not aware, but Cooch is a triple diamond member at the Extended Stay America, suhn.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    It's too late for that for France. The place is filled with radicalized Muslims and they'll continue to strike at their own pace.

Unfortunately Europe is paying the heavy price right now for America's misadventures in the Middle East.
    I know man,this is what Englands fastly becoming,partly why we voted Leave. I remember you guys were having problems with Chechnya,is that still going on.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18936

You follow history,Ayatollah Khomeni was living in France,when he was exiled out of the middle east. That sort of thing makes you wake up and take notice.
    Didn't know that. who gave him the boot the Shaw. But I do know that the Ayatollah that took Americans hostage in the 70's was part of the group paid by the U.S to overthrow Mossadegh 1953. So the US could put the puppet Shaw back in power.

Kinda makes you wake up and take notice.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    When it wins a fukking award for being courageous it affects me....courage isnt cutting your dikk off and growing
    You would rather have the award or your dick?

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    About as much as u enjoy cowering to 1%ers by acting as though it's the norm...

Cool story bro
    Who am I cowering to Coochy,im not kissing ass and singing give peace a chance,like you Liberal Hipsters.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 07-14-16 at 11:27 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Is this what they all look like?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I know man,this is what Englands fastly becoming,partly why we voted Leave. I remember you guys were having problems with Chechnya,is that still going on.
    Yeah that war has been going on for centuries, mate...but it's more or less contained now with Kadyrov running Chechnya.

Chechens (good or bad) still hate Russians...and most terrorist attacks that we get on our soil, come directly from that region.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol another day and khicks still using his youtubeU text book

at least the clown show is funny
    Heir Brooks, were the fuk you been. Did the militia have a paintball get away or something.

ACoochy

This clown trying to restrict freedom of speech

Stresses about a one off attack thousands of miles away yet acts cool with more of his own citizens gunning themselves down on the daily

Fukkin clown

ACoochy

Who am I cowering to Coochy,im not kissing ass and signing give peace a chance,like you Liberal Hipsters.
    You giving terrorism what it wants by reacting the way you do...

You and the terrorists want the same thing ie to divide...

Funny how that works...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

packerd_00

Didn't know that. who gave him the boot the Shaw. But I do know that the Ayatollah that took Americans hostage in the 70's was part of the group paid by the U.S to overthrow Mossadegh 1953. So the US could put the puppet Shaw back in power.

Kinda makes you wake up and take notice.
    The Shaw did give him the boot,although he ended up returning the favour in spades,he came back to Iran,and pretty much sent the Shaw packing,the States had to take him in.

Yeah I know a lot about the American government and Iran,however you cant overlook how much influence Ayatollah Khomeni had and still has on the Iranian people,cant compare him to Trump,alot of people in the States hate Trump but go to Iran and ask just about any native person what they think of Khomeni.

khicks26

It affects what my kids see on tv and read in the magazines and newspapers.
    Now to be clear I was NOT sympathizing to Hitler - you've completely misunderstood my post.
    Your kids are going to see a hell of a lot worse. No matter what you say or what you do. your kids are going to live their own life. Not a dam thing you can do about it. They grow up & have a mind of their own.

Sorry for misunderstanding, but it looked like you said you preferred fascism to transgender. Who were by the way along with gays some of the Nazi's first victims.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Your kids are going to see a hell of a lot worse. No matter what you say or what you do. your kids are going to live their own life. Not a dam thing you can do about it. They grow up & have a mind of their own.

Sorry for misunderstanding, but it looked like you said you preferred fascism to transgender. Who were by the way along with gays some of the Nazi's first victims.
    No, I prefer to look at racist Trump, than a tranny Caitlyn Jenner.

Also, I think it's pretty safe to say, that any sane person is against fascism.

packerd_00

Yeah that war has been going on for centuries, mate...but it's more or less contained now with Kadyrov running Chechnya.

Chechens (good or bad) still hate Russians...and most terrorist attacks that we get on our soil, come directly from that region.
    I was reading alittle bit about your history with Chechnya,crazy how long you've been at War with one another. Well I hope everything stays good mate,and all that horrible shit is in the past.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave packerd_00 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Everybody hates us... Even Western Europe hates us. The US is hated by everyone, even fukking Canada. The difference is these other countries have it made. Their people live in comfort for the most part. Take away the pots to piss in in these other countries and we'd catch hell from them too. We need to make sure we control the people that control the people that hate us. We need to have those people give their people a meaning to live... NOT A MEANING TO DIE. These terrorist don't mind dying because it's better than the way they live.

We have to change their way of life in order to change their disrespect for life. You have to be smarter than the Terrorist. People are very simple, we all want the same things. Outsmart these fools and make them want what you want them to want. The biggest problem is that we have politicians that want them to make war because it makes them money.
    That is not why they are willing to die. They are indoctrinated from birth through manipulation of religion to hate every westerner, to hate our ways. To destroy and expel the infidels. They view death as the greatest thing since sliced bread, even better if they can take out infidels in the name of their God. It is similar to the Spartan philosophy that a true warrior death is in a glorious battle. Or the Western cowboy's philosophy of going out with your boots on. We cannot change their philosophy or way of life by giving them money or aid. They aren't going to give up a hundred years of hate for iphones and a fukkin' Prius. We cannot force them to want to be like us through gifts or education. They need to advance on their own.

The British tried to control what is now the United States through laws, taxes, and force. We revolted. You can't force government, ideals, or wishes on another country's people. They need to figure their own shit out. Puppet regimes just drain our economy and we end up running more than the United States. We back armies and police forces that turn out to be the next terrorists when they take over. Just look at the cartels in Mexico. The only thing is now they are better trained and are using our weapons to try and kill our troops. We need to keep eyes and ears on them, protect our economic interests, and wipe out the blood line of any mother fukker brazen enough to kill an American or our allies. The world isn't a happy shiny place. We can't even get rid of gangs in our own major cities for fukk sake and they have access to food, shelter, welfare, and healthcare.

khicks26

The Shaw did give him the boot,although he ended up returning the favour in spades,he came back to Iran,and pretty much sent the Shaw packing,the States had to take him in.

Yeah I know a lot about the American government and Iran,however you cant overlook how much influence Ayatollah Khomeni had and still has on the Iranian people,cant compare him to Trump,alot of people in the States hate Trump but go to Iran and ask just about any native person what they think of Khomeni.
    Yeah, that happens a lot. When you get rid of one repressive regime. You get another one. Mossadegh was moving the country forward & towards democracy. The US couldn't have that, the price of oil would go up.

Trump is no Mossadegh, but he could be a Khomeni. The extreme right here can be just as repressive as it is in Iran. Hell were half way there now

khicks26

No, I prefer to look at racist Trump, than a tranny Caitlyn Jenner.

Also, I think it's pretty safe to say, that any sane person is against fascism.
    Which is more of a threat?

True, but there are a lot of insane fukers in the US. Be glad your in Russia.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8492

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    LOL Yeah that lucky bastard. He could of ended up like Manning, who just tried to kill him/herself.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

The racist shit has been in US from the beginning of times...the homo/pedo/tranny poison is still relatively new and fresh...so I say the latter of the two is more of a threat right now.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

This is what a true American HERO looks like

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by BetweenHerCheeks View Post
    Unfortunately, we are going to need hard line, right-wing, wartime leaders across the world for the next 5-10 years. We need people in power who terrorists are scared shitless of. We need leaders who are willing to terrorize and perform horrible atrocities on all terrorists, aspiring terrorists and anyone who had any significant connection to these fuckers helping these people carry out these attacks or even in nuturing them to a hateful, extremist mindset necessary to do these things.

Once these fuckers and their helpers, and aiders and abiders and nuturers are largely wiped out, and the rest live in constant horrible fear, we can move back toward more moderate leaders.

End of rant.
    The barbarians are the gate. We need the Truman & Churchill level leaders of the world to rise up. The time for appeasement and apologizing are over.

The Alpha White Males need to rise up and start to lead. And the betas need to get behind them and support them. ISIS, BLM, this shit can't stand anymore. Done with it. Anarchy by these groups is not the way to peace and prosperity.

I hope Trump smokes Hillary. I'm not a fan of many of Trump's economic policies, but he'll be tough on this shit. And that's what we need.

Plaza23

Do you think Putin gave him a lifetime supply of Russian hookers?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Cuddles, you're probably not aware, but Cooch is a triple diamond member at the Extended Stay America, suhn.

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'm talking about giving people opportunity. There's no reason for this country to not have more opportunities for EVERYONE.
    There are Muslims in this world, who we are at war with - whose sole position is - "Convert to Islam, or Die". That's it. That is their entire life. That is what means the most to them. That is what the Koran tells them.

What "opportunity" should the US give them? Free immigration? An opportunity to kill more of us? WTF dude..

Your utopian hippie bullshit is naive, incorrect, and flat out patronizing. I'd love to drop you into Northern Iraq and you go talk to ISIS about "opportunities".

GTFO..

Reading your posts really fire me up. They make me want to go the gym and box. So thanks for that.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

Don't blame me. I have a COEXIST sticker on my Prius. I'm part of the solution, not part of the problem.

Plaza23

This is appropriate:

First 123456 Last