Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Is it a Muslim again?
    of course, it always is.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by BetweenHerCheeks View Post
    "Things will NEVER change until we help those people love better lives. Many of those folks are living the shittiest existence you can imagine. Most don't have a pot to piss in. It is very easy to kill yourself when there's nothing to live for. We have to find a way to help these countries advance into the modern world so that they don't live a life of despair where they blame the Western world for all their problems. Same goes for this country and it's inner cities. Until we help people enjoy their life, they will not know what it means to preserve their life and preserve your life as well. We have too many people in this country that have nothing to live for. I'm not talking about hand outs, I'm talking about giving people opportunity. There's no reason for this country to not have more opportunities for EVERYONE."

This is exactly what we have been doing in the USA and most of Western Europe for the last eight years. IT IS NOT WORKING. The people that are controlling most actual terrorists hate you, they hate me. They don't wanna talk, they don't wanna change. They want you to die!

WAKE UP
    then go ahead and kill yourself if you must. Yourself being the key word here.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Things will NEVER change until we help those people love better lives. Many of those folks are living the shittiest existence you can imagine. Most don't have a pot to piss in. It is very easy to kill yourself when there's nothing to live for. We have to find a way to help these countries advance into the modern world so that they don't live a life of despair where they blame the Western world for all their problems. Same goes for this country and it's inner cities. Until we help people enjoy their life, they will not know what it means to preserve their life and preserve your life as well. We have too many people in this country that have nothing to live for. I'm not talking about hand outs, I'm talking about giving people opportunity. There's no reason for this country to not have more opportunities for EVERYONE.
    what a liberal slant. we need to put them out of their misery if they're so miserable. you want to build them mcdonalds so they can all have jobs.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Things will NEVER change until we help those people love better lives. Many of those folks are living the shittiest existence you can imagine. Most don't have a pot to piss in. It is very easy to kill yourself when there's nothing to live for. We have to find a way to help these countries advance into the modern world so that they don't live a life of despair where they blame the Western world for all their problems. Same goes for this country and it's inner cities. Until we help people enjoy their life, they will not know what it means to preserve their life and preserve your life as well. We have too many people in this country that have nothing to live for. I'm not talking about hand outs, I'm talking about giving people opportunity. There's no reason for this country to not have more opportunities for EVERYONE.
    wow what a great idea, in the meantime, they can keep murdering innocent people!! hope they bring their "my country sucks so I can murder as many as possible card" with them!!

i mean it couldn't be about Islam at all

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This is hard to watch what a terrible tragedy

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

It takes a sorry excuse of man to harbor such heart-felt excuses for terrorism.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

Terrorist only get a following if there is a great injustice.

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave khicks26 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Maybe we can give all the ISIS members SNAP cards.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

You have to scratch your head and wonder why it has been and always will be America's fault that certain people and certain countries can't move out of the stone ages given the same thousands of years as the rest of civilization. I am all for charity but have zero tolerance for those who want to rid the world of the infidel. Like a dog returning to vomit, sometimes you come to understand that you can't help people who don't want change or can't comprehend a better way of life. I call a spade a spade. Not afraid to state that I have values and beliefs and can't stand that our country has turned into a buch of softies who are too concerned about what is politically correct instead of what their forefathers bleed and died for.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by BetweenHerCheeks View Post

This is exactly what we have been doing in the USA and most of Western Europe for the last eight years. IT IS NOT WORKING. The people that are controlling most actual terrorists hate you, they hate me. They don't wanna talk, they don't wanna change. They want you to die!

WAKE UP
    Everybody hates us... Even Western Europe hates us. The US is hated by everyone, even fukking Canada. The difference is these other countries have it made. Their people live in comfort for the most part. Take away the pots to piss in in these other countries and we'd catch hell from them too. We need to make sure we control the people that control the people that hate us. We need to have those people give their people a meaning to live... NOT A MEANING TO DIE. These terrorist don't mind dying because it's better than the way they live.

We have to change their way of life in order to change their disrespect for life. You have to be smarter than the Terrorist. People are very simple, we all want the same things. Outsmart these fools and make them want what you want them to want. The biggest problem is that we have politicians that want them to make war because it makes them money.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    It takes a sorry excuse of man to harbor such heart-felt excuses for terrorism.
    Where the hell did you get out of my posts anything close to me making excuses for terrorism? Can you read?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    wow what a great idea, in the meantime, they can keep murdering innocent people!! hope they bring their "my country sucks so I can murder as many as possible card" with them!!

i mean it couldn't be about Islam at all

It is not about Islam...

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Anyone have a legit solution for this?? Or we just going to keep getting slaughtered?

Shit is beyond ridiculous at this point with tons of attacks to come Im sure

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    what a liberal slant. we need to put them out of their misery if they're so miserable. you want to build them mcdonalds so they can all have jobs.
    Liberal??? Did you ever see the movie trading places? People will live up to the expectations YOU set for them. If you think they all should be wiped out of the face of the earth then why do you shake your head when they kill themselves along with a bunch of other people?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

It is not about Islam...
    Ok Mr.Obama

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Anyone have a legit solution for this?? Or we just going to keep getting slaughtered?

How do you stop people that aren't afraid to die?

We're all just sitting ducks.

Pray you're not at the wrong place at the wrong time.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Only 1 solution. We all know what it is. America is a Jewish state. Until america is controlled by zionists nothing will change.

Watergate
    Watergate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5388

Very sad.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Don't allow them in your country. Not complicated.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Lol more than this many Americans die every day by the hand of a gun so calm the fukk down Doughboy...

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

So show us where a terrorist group has claimed responsibility for the attacks then??

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

looks like the guy is a Tunisian, north Africans seem to be more trouble than the middle easterners...

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Come live in the USA coochy and be a voice for change/gun violence rather than bitching about it non-stop on a fukking gambing forum

Unreal

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    So show us where a terrorist group has claimed responsibility for the attacks then??
    You realize groups don't claim responsibly immediately after the attacks, right? Of course you don't. Too fukkin stupid.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave kidcudi92 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

k13

Tunisia.
    Not much else needs to be said.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    looks like the guy is a Tunisian, north Africans seem to be more trouble than the middle easterners...
    There is a specific reason these attacks are happening in France. France is treating all these immigrants and refugees like prisoners by same tactics in the US. Stop and Frisk, general harassment of people as illegal aliens by asking for ID's, etc. This attack is most likely by someone who immigrated to France and got pissed off.

k13

Western Europe is hopeless. Only East will survive at this rate.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

^Mac thats like shopping at Walmart and getting pissed about the nonexistent customer service...have to blame the customer in that case...

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

There is a specific reason these attacks are happening in France. France is treating all these immigrants and refugees like prisoners by same tactics in the US. Stop and Frisk, general harassment of people as illegal aliens by asking for ID's, etc. This attack is most likely by someone who immigrated to France and got pissed off.
    So it is France's fault for proactive policing. Jesus christ.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Lol more than this many Americans die every day by the hand of a gun so calm the fukk down Doughboy...
    Doughboy lol wtf??

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

This thread is like a poster child for Fascism.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Lock down the borders and get rid of any undesirables aka people on the terror watch list...Only solution I can think of right now that would atleast help

Europe going to have to do much more but I think they're already fukked as we are seeing

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

First 12345 ... Last