TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Never fukkin heard of ya, pal
    I'm the Kenny Powers of the SBRForum just getting in my prime. Minus the mullet

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Any 21+ year old man that fukks a 14 year old is A COMPLETE PIECE OF SHIT, one that I could give a fukk if they die. And anyone who defends that act is a fukkin scumbag as well.

And people saying "it was consensual." Are you fukkin retarded? SHE WAS 14 YEARS OLD. A little fukkin kid. Fukk does she know about consensual sex??

And FYI....I feel no different if she was 16. You're a pedophile motherfukker if you don't have enough self control not to fukk around with some underage kid. Period.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts, and TheSideBet

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

cops getting off scott free on this one
    no brainer and no charges

facebook one still open

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14769

Does anyone here really believe that McDoanne would be asking the same question if it were his son or brother or father?
    Well what if Dad was reaching for a gun, guess he deserved it. Let's just move on.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Ahh fukk....wrong thread

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I guess we just have 2 different opinions of what a police officer's job really is and how they should conduct themselves when at work. That's not how we do things up here. It's different down there, i get it.
    Indeed it is. They probably could have diffused the situation, but at the point when they see a gun and they command him not to move then you don't take a chance that you're the one going to the morgue.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

As i watch this particular video, i cant help but feel that NO ONE needed to end up in the morgue.

opie1988

As i watch this particular video, i cant help but feel that NO ONE needed to end up in the morgue.
    Well...the one who did was a convicted child molesting, deadbeat dad, drug dealing felon...so is it really a big loss??
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mcdonae101

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I haven't read this thread, but I watched the vid this morning and it looks like the guy tried to take the cop's gun. Am i right on this?

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Well...the one who did was a convicted child molesting, deadbeat dad, drug dealing felon...so is it really a big loss??

Not ot a big loss at all. And it's ridiculous how his "family and friends" claim what a good guy he was

jjgold

this guy was not a good guy

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11198

Any 21+ year old man that fukks a 14 year old is A COMPLETE PIECE OF SHIT, one that I could give a fukk if they die. And anyone who defends that act is a fukkin scumbag as well.

And people saying "it was consensual." Are you fukkin retarded? SHE WAS 14 YEARS OLD. A little fukkin kid. Fukk does she know about consensual sex??

And FYI....I feel no different if she was 16. You're a pedophile motherfukker if you don't have enough self control not to fukk around with some underage kid. Period.
    Then you obviously do not know the law. You can be married at 16 in every state in the US except 2. You can be married at 15 in several states and in New Hampshire, you can be married at the age of 13. You might want to change your definition of pedophile. When did you start having sex? You don't think a 14 year old knows about sex and are not having sex right now? Girls are jacking and sucking off boys in HS bathrooms in record numbers. You sound like you're from another planet???

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Then you obviously do not know the law. You can be married at 16 in every state in the US except 2. You can be married at 15 in several states and in New Hampshire, you can be married at the age of 13. You might want to change your definition of pedophile. When did you start having sex? You don't think a 14 year old knows about sex and are not having sex right now? Girls are jacking and sucking off boys in HS bathrooms in record numbers. You sound like you're from another planet???
    So you have no issue with 21+ year old men having sex with 14 year old girls??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're missing the point about him being a supposed mature responsible adult and taking advantage of a clueless kid. Doesn't matter what kids do nowadays that are in record numbers. Well, let me sort of walk that back. Things are the way they are now because of lack of responsible parenting and things. I'm a parent, and trust me if I catch a 20 or 21 year old with my 13 year old daughter, he'd better hope cops show up and he fights them rather than whats coming to him from dad.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    You're missing the point about him being a supposed mature responsible adult and taking advantage of a clueless kid. Doesn't matter what kids do nowadays that are in record numbers. Well, let me sort of walk that back. Things are the way they are now because of lack of responsible parenting and things. I'm a parent, and trust me if I catch a 20 or 21 year old with my 13 year old daughter, he'd better hope cops show up and he fights them rather than whats coming to him from dad.
    Fukkin A.

To to make the comparison of "kids in high school" having sex is ludicrous. I'm well aware that kids have sex with each other. But that doesn't make it remotely acceptable for a grown ass man to do anything sexual with some fukkin 14 year old kid. Ever.

And again, if you defend that, you're a fukkin scumbag.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Fukkin A.

To to make the comparison of "kids in high school" having sex is ludicrous. I'm well aware that kids have sex with each other. But that doesn't make it remotely acceptable for a grown ass man to do anything sexual with some fukkin 14 year old kid. Ever.

And again, if you defend that, you're a fukkin scumbag.
    Where yo ass was at when that white boy got 6 months for rape. You sure are passionate about this shit now. Was he fukkn a minor when they killed him or somethin?

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Postin that bullshit to justify murder fukk outta here

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

If y'all ain't tryna go kill that little white boy then stfu w that Pedo shit

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    Postin that bullshit to justify murder fukk outta here
    Bruh…I'm not going to apologize for not feeling sympathy for this worthless fukk. He was a piece of shit, and he got what he had coming.

I don't give a fukk if he was white, black, or purple…the world is better without him.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold

Bottom line nothings going to happen to the officer why talk about it

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    You are totally clueless if you think a 14 year old girl does not know about sex. You are also clueless if you don't think 14 year olds are having sex. The majority of the time they are having sex with people older than them. Most of these girls are fully grown, years past puberty. Look at the rash of female teachers having sex with these young boys. I don't hear any of you calling these woman pedophiles??? You just say that the boy was lucky. Talk about double standard.

The young girl in question was the one speaking to the public with their son who was totally distraught after losing his dad. Do you think she is still clueless 15 years later?

Mac4Lyfe

Bruh…I'm not going to apologize for not feeling sympathy for this worthless fukk. He was a piece of shit, and he got what he had coming.

I don't give a fukk if he was white, black, or purple…the world is better without him.
    Opie - you sound like you trained these cops...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Now this shooting is probably justified if Alton was threatening people with a gun before cops showed.. When the cops came it appeared he then was resisting arrest and reaching for that gun on the ground..

I'd blast him as well if he was reaching for gun.. It's him or me in that situation...

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

You are totally clueless if you think a 14 year old girl does not know about sex. You are also clueless if you don't think 14 year olds are having sex. The majority of the time they are having sex with people older than them. Most of these girls are fully grown, years past puberty. Look at the rash of female teachers having sex with these young boys. I don't hear any of you calling these woman pedophiles??? You just say that the boy was lucky. Talk about double standard.

The young girl in question was the one speaking to the public with their son who was totally distraught after losing his dad. Do you think she is still clueless 15 years later?
    You don't think there is a difference between the minds of an 8th grader and a college aged graduate?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Another killing by police

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    You don't think there is a difference between the minds of an 8th grader and a college aged graduate?
    I don't want to get into a religious debate but we can go through history of young girls getting married at much younger than 14. In fact, all over the world 1 in 9 girls are married before their 14th birthday. Look at In New Hampshire it is legal for a 13 year old girl to get married so I'm not sure what you're getting at with the minds of an 8th grader and a college graduate. College graduates make just as many mistakes as anyone else. What does that have to do with having sex? I think the US is too over the top when it comes to consensual sex. I think some people are ready to have sex at an early age, while I think others aren't ready into their 20's. I don't try to label and box everyone into one segment. I need to know more about each situation before I start labeling people. Me seeing the girl in question speaking to the media and her distraught son, weeping after losing his father is all I needed to see. I would not label him a pedophile with the same girl that is speaking out on his death over a decade later.

I hate when people feel they need to demean the victim in order to make a point. It's like blaming a woman for being raped because she's a stripper or was wearing provocative clothing. It does not matter. In this case, the cops are still trying to figure out who made the initial call to the police. All reports are that there was no altercation with this guy and anyone else. So now it looks like the cops probably harassed this guy on their own.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Another killing by police

What the fukk? Why did they shoot? Why did they shoot twice? My God, some of the police have lost their damn minds.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    And I'm no saint. I've had a gun pointed at me four times by the Police. My only thought was to freeze and do what they say. I never had a weapon, but if I reached towards my pocket even an inch I would expect to get shot. My family would be sad, but think I'm a moron for one, and doubt it would cause some big debate. When they tell me to kneel in the mud with my new shoes on, I did it. Or get out of the house with nothing but boxers on, I did it. Never any other thought than listening and complying, even if I thought it was bullshit.
    I can agree with this, don't resist ( no matter the emotions in your head ) it could cost someone their life, and in this case it did. Sounds like it was bad circumstances, guy had a past ( we all do, nobodies perfect ) he's out there selling cd's, making money in the hood, and decided he rather be caught with it then caught without it, the old saying is ( I'd rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6 ) that's a choice, and it seems his life led up to a lot of bad choices,

but when your time is up, and they catch you, just hand over the gun and go do your 7-8 years, it's not worth death. 8 years is a long time, but that's the price... He doesn't resist this doesn't happen,

i still say it's a bad shooting though... Guy should've been pepper sprayed, punched in the face and flipped on his belly, he did not threaten the cops persons, he did not have a gun in his hand, and the cop yelling " don't move, I swear to God " with a glock pointed at his heart doesn't help.

bad for all involved, if you don't want to do 10 years flat time, then don't carry a gun being a felon. If you decide you do, then don't get emotional when they catch you, just throw your hands up ( or you might meet cops that are quick to the pistol, just sayin) ... Moral of the story.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Yet ya boy Trump hangs and parties with Edelstein (a convicted paedophile) and also has a court case pending for repeatedly banging a 13yo and not a word...

So, this is how subtle racism works...

You really are a few fries short of a happy meal...

Mac4Lyfe

Both cops that shot this guy had several excessive abuse complaints about them. One of them was involved in shooting another guy a little over a year ago. Not sure it matters but this thing is just getting started.

Apparently, a homeless man placed the 911 call which began all of this. The homeless man was harassing the guy for money on several different occasions and he lifted his shirt to show the gun which is why the homeless man called 911, from his cell phone no less.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

So where are all the 2nd Amendment purists defending this man's right to carry a gun??

'Murica

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

But but bu but but bu bu bu bu but

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    So where are all the 2nd Amendment purists defending this man's right to carry a gun??

'Murica
    settle down coocher, when's the last time you were in mmmmerica?

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

'Murica
    Ummm....this convicted child molestor was a felon, dumbfukk. Felons aren't allowed to carry guns.

Jesus...you are seriously a fukkin idiot.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold

This case we're never going to know because it was dark and who knows if the guy try to go to his pocket and get the gun so the cop gets off Scott free

First ... 234567 Last