Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

rip alton sterling

yeah he was dead beat dad and a sex offender but he didnt have to go out like that and to see his older son cry on tv like that its sad

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Another case of officers escalating a situation and killing a man for no reason. Why did a man die when he was not committing a crime or endangering anybody's life.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO

and why did they shoot him in the head if you were threatened or something just shoot him in the leg to slow him down or something it didnt have to be in the head

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Trained....shoot to kill!

That's why when a cop says stop, I stop. I don't care if I know I'm right. I just know I don't want to give him any reason to doubt what action he should take. If more people acted like I did, there would be a lot less police shootings.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

The average cop can't shoot for shit and many aren't qualified to be police officers to begin with. The bad ones are nothing but bullies and cowards with a gun and badge and they make the job 10x harder for the good police officers.

This was 100% murder and they should be indicted for their crime.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    The average cop can't shoot for shit and many aren't qualified to be police officers to begin with. The bad ones are nothing but bullies and cowards with a gun and badge and they make the job 10x harder for the good police officers.

Bingo. Any legit officer would have been able to handle the situation with no loss of life.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Who had the gun?

Why did the crowd say "he has a gun"

Officer might of got nervous

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO

but grits this is the 558 cop killing this year thats 18 a day its crazy out here in these streets

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

we gonna start shootin them before they shoot us

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

It's a sad state of affairs when everyone blames the cop without facts or seeing for themselves what actually happened. The guy had a rap sheet a mile long, was a known illegal firearm carrier, didn't stop resisting the taser, while on the ground you hear the police yelling he has a gun.

Also note, he wasn't shot in the head which explains the position he was in. Dually noted, you can't see the police fire the gun, for all you nitwits know, the guy got a hold of the firearm and that's why police had to intervene with deadly force.

I don't believe an innocent man that isn't resisting police officers, who is complying, who isn't reaching for firearms should be killed. A known gang banger, resisting arrest, reaching for police firearms should be. If the blood got a hold of the police firearm, was he just going to play pattycake with it?

Read some facts before jumping on the 'emotion' based social networking narrative.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    It's a sad state of affairs when everyone blames the cop without facts or seeing for themselves what actually happened. The guy had a rap sheet a mile long, was a known illegal firearm carrier, didn't stop resisting the taser, while on the ground you hear the police yelling he has a gun.

Also note, he wasn't shot in the head which explains the position he was in. Dually noted, you can't see the police fire the gun, for all you nitwits know, the guy got a hold of the firearm and that's why police had to intervene with deadly force.

I don't believe an innocent man that isn't resisting police officers, who is complying, who isn't reaching for firearms should be killed. A known gang banger, resisting arrest, reaching for police firearms should be. If the blood got a hold of the police firearm, was he just going to play pattycake with it?

Read some facts before jumping on the 'emotion' based social networking narrative.
    +1

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

guy chose his lifestyle, chose to be a career criminal, chose to be a dead beat dad, chose to be a sexual predator, chose to point a gun at people (which apparently is why the cops were called in the first place) chose to resist arrest.....and lost his life. Not saying he needed to die, but if you are in the cops position and you know he has a rap sheet a mile long, and is known for weapons charges. He resist arrest and in a physical struggle that you may be losing, you have a split second to make a decision. You really want to gamble on if he is going to kill you in a next seconds when he gets his gun out?
    Last edited by marcoloco; 07-06-16 at 12:57 PM.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    guy chose his lifestyle, chose to be a career criminal, chose to be a dead beat dad, chose to be a sexual predator, chose to point a gun at people (which apparently is why the cops were called in the first place) fight to resist arrest.....and lost his life.
    Yeh this one might be justified to a degree

I think cops needs to be much more aggressive in the ghettos and take it back

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Only self hating racist and envious cowards do things like this.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Who is Alton Sterling?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post

The "facts" you are referring to are the ones provided by the same police department that will protect their own killers.

The killing was not necessary. End of story.

jjgold

Cops need to go to the hood and kill all the gang guys causing havoc on their communities

Just open fire and wipe them all out

Cops have to take back Cities

If Black Lives matter they need to stop killing themselves all the time

I feel bad for all the good blacks in the inner Cities that cannot get out

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'd rather waste time and energy being upset about true victims

Alton Sterling and Michael Brown don't deserve the benefit of the doubt....its sad for their families but they chose to live life as a scumbag

If it turns out the cop(s) fukked up badly well then they deserve anything that comes at them.....But let's just hold up and see what happens before going crazy for a career criminal

How come 99% of the time with these cases the "victim" has a rap sheet a mile long?

Don't throw the race card at me either because I was 100% against Zimmerman in the Trayvon Martin case

Just gotta call a spade a spade sometimes

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Shoot 1st, ask questions later.

Being a cop is a tough job, we don't need to question him.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I'd rather waste time and energy being upset about true victims

Alton Sterling and Michael Brown don't deserve the benefit of the doubt....its sad for their families but they chose to live life as a scumbag

If it turns out the cop(s) fukked up badly well then they deserve anything that comes at them.....But let's just hold up and see what happens before going crazy for a career criminal

How come 99% of the time with these cases the "victim" has a rap sheet a mile long?

Don't throw the race card at me either because I was 100% against Zimmerman in the Trayvon Martin case

Just gotta call a spade a spade sometimes
    yes most of these are justified..rare it is a unjustified murder

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

The "facts" you are referring to are the ones provided by the same police department that will protect their own killers.

The killing was not necessary. End of story.
    I don't work for BRPD and know based on the 2 videos I saw the guy brought it on himself. It's an odd thing, I've never put myself in a situation to be pinned down by the police. I do know that if it were to happen I wouldn't reach for a pistol because I would know and expect to get shot.

As I said, he wasn't going to play pattycake when he got his hands on the pistol. I don't understand why a career criminal is a martyr. When is the community going to stop blaming everyone else and correct themselves?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Cops did everyone a favor. One less scumbag on the streets. Simply being a sexual predator is reason enough for him to go. Fukk him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mcdonae101

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Cops did everyone a favor. One less scumbag on the streets. Simply being a sexual predator is reason enough for him to go. Fukk him.

Agree 100%

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

You know the whole story?
    Why the cops were there?
    what he was doing?
    why he didn't go to the ground when ordered to?
    did he have his hand on his gun?

This was horrible what happened to that guy. There almost no facts out yet, except A LOT of SPECULATION.
    Knowledge and justice is what I want, not demanding someone be put to death because of some 10 second video with no information.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

The police department investigating their cops is like the Patriots investigating Tom Brady
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler, and sandos139

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Killing this guy could have possibly saved an innocent person's life down the line. The oldest son will be happy as hell in a few months when the city pays his family a settlement.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

This is a new society we live in. These trigger happy Cops are from the millennial generation and don't respect the law. Back in the 90's it was rare from someone to get killed by the Cops doing something petty, unless you lived in New York. Back in the days the Cops made certain that that a weapon was brandished before killing someone. Right now in the late 2000's, the Cops can now use lethal force based on whatever they felt like at that moment and get away with killing people.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Killing this guy could have possibly saved an innocent person's life down the line. The oldest son will be happy as hell in a few months when the city pays his family a settlement.
    dumb fukk

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Funny the NAACP wants the police chief & mayor to resign. This is exactly when you need them to do their jobs. They're just shaking the hornets nest now

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

coulda saved somebodies life down the line
    \*\*\*\*\*\* we just lost a life
    should be tryna figure ways we couldve saved his

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

fukboi rly just said we prob jsut saved somebodies life by killing someone
    should be banned

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You really care that much about a convicted pedophile? Sucks for his family but pedophiles should be shot either way

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    This is a new society we live in. These trigger happy Cops are from the millennial generation and don't respect the law. Back in the 90's it was rare from someone to get killed by the Cops doing something petty, unless you lived in New York. Back in the days the Cops made certain that that a weapon was brandished before killing someone. Right now in the late 2000's, the Cops can now use lethal force based on whatever they felt like at that moment and get away with killing people.
    Race relations are at an all time low thanks to the Obama administration. These cops were no millennials. If a raged career criminal that had a pistol was fighting you, what would you do? They didn't kill him because he was black. I know it makes a good story. It's just not true. You know how I know this? Black people kill black people all day long every day in Detroit and Chicago. Not a peep or bat of an eye. A black guy resisting arrest reaching for his gun while police struggle with him, all cops are murderers and racist pigs. I digress.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Yes we care that black people are being killed unjustly

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

When the cops try to arrest a black man that doesn't want to comply, they should just get back in their car and move on to the next call.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

1234 ... Last