Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11186

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    Why r u trying to make the dead token look like a model citizen?
    im going to bed, let me know when u find a cop on the force who's done half of what the token did
    Are you nuts?? Just google LAPD Rampart and you will find HUNDREDS of crooked ass cops that planted evidence, stole and sold drugs, raped and killed innocent people. Surely you gest? Some of the worst offenders on the street are crooked ass cops. Not all of them but a handful are very bad.

Here's a couple cops how had long rap sheets including rape...

http://usuncut.com/news/cops-killed-...rict-attorney/

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...ce-department/

whole se police force fukking a minor should we kill them mcdonae?
    Typical spin by u. U say whole police force, when the victim stated only 1 officer when she was underage. And if found true he should b severely punished.
    still waiting on that officer with a rap sheet half of ur boys.

mcdonae101

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Are you nuts?? Just google LAPD Rampart and you will find HUNDREDS of crooked ass cops that planted evidence, stole and sold drugs, raped and killed innocent people. Surely you gest? Some of the worst offenders on the street are crooked ass cops. Not all of them but a handful are very bad.

Here's a couple cops how had long rap sheets including rape...

http://usuncut.com/news/cops-killed-...rict-attorney/
    It is in gest. Just keeping black hippy riled up since he only comments heavily on these race related topics. Anyone who thinks the guy wasn't a thug like black hippy is implying, is clearly delusional and a racist themselves

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

How does him being a "thug" justify his killing

mcdonae101

How does him being a "thug" justify his killing
    Please show where I said it does. Cuz I never did

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Then why are you bringing up the fact that he's a "thug"

mcdonae101

Then why are you bringing up the fact that he's a "thug"
    Because he was, it's that simple

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Because he was, it's that simple
    And what does that have to do w him being murdered for no reason

mcdonae101

And what does that have to do w him being murdered for no reason
    He was a felon with a gun, until u prove he wasn't reaching for the gun, then u can't say "no reason"

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

He was a felon with a gun, until u prove he wasn't reaching for the gun, then u can't say "no reason"
    Well hat evidence was provided in the vid I posted on page 2 so where do we go from here

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11186

It is in gest. Just keeping black hippy riled up since he only comments heavily on these race related topics. Anyone who thinks the guy wasn't a thug like black hippy is implying, is clearly delusional and a racist themselves
    I'm sorry but I'm not getting the thug label? I don't see any violent crimes on his record? What am I missing? Busted for marijuana a couple of times, owing back child support, hooking up with a younger girl whose son is totally distraught and clearly missing his dad? I can easily twist things to make it look like he was some thug but the facts do not back your claim. The biggest evidence is that the store owner liked this guy, said he never had any trouble out of him, gave him permission to set up shop at the store and was totally surprised the police was there in the first place. 2nd bit of info is that this guy is actually trying to make a damn living. He wasn't out there robbing and beating people up. We can certainly find a lot of other guys that are out there committing violence. I see nothing in his record that shows that he was a violent thug.

I'm not sure if you're taking up for the police here or just wanting to debate. These cops are in big trouble. Thankfully it was all caught on tape because I can only imagine how the police can just make shit up when no one is looking. Hearing that kid sob for his dad is heart wrenching. I don't know how anyone with a son can watch that and not feel for that kid.

What we all do not realize is that if it can happen to this guy and the other guy being pulled over for a fukking tail light, it can happen to you as well. Poorly trained cops that are on edge are a problem for everyone. You just have to hope and pray not to ever encounter them.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Very simple

WHITE people hear a cop say stop and put your hands up....99% of them do it instantly.

The colored don't.

It's called common sense.If I was a black, knowing cops will be more paranoid with me due to most likely having a rap sheet longer than mike stantons home run distance last night, my hands would be up BEFORE the cop even says it.

It's very easy, don't resist, you don't die.

Just another dumb fukk trying to make a scene and getting what he asked for- drama.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i don't know, this is a tough one. seeing his son cry like that, he must've been a good dad.

and thugs don't sell bootleg cd's and dvd's while buying random kids candies and ice cream.

if he were a thug he'd be selling crack and meth, recruiting little kids to be runners.

but once again, don't know the full story so we'll have to wait and see.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

knowing ill die and most people are just gonna say ima thug and try to figure out why i deserved it makes me uncomfortable and sad
    I wish you didn't feel that way; I truly do.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Two cops don't simultaneously pull out their guns for no reason, but it must have been coordinated because he's black. It was in a high crime area, where the Police constantly have to worry about their safety. The man resisted, struggled, and when they saw he had a concealed weapon then they both drew and told him not to move. So, what's the guy do? Moves his right arm, when the gun was in his right pocket. Should they wait, and see what happens at that point? I'd rather make sure I make it home that night, myself. People mention it's an open carry state, and they don't know his record. Yep, but he had it concealed and they were coming on a call of him waving and pointing it at people.

Then the well why couldn't they contain him 2 on 1? The military rule is 3 to 1. He was tased twice, he's 300 pounds and they should continue to wrestle a man with a gun. Makes sense. I'm sure that's what everyone bitching about this would do.
    Last edited by Cuse0323; 07-07-16 at 07:54 AM.

Cuse0323

Dumbest argument possible. When someone has their hand on a gun, as a cop you don't reach for yours when they have the upper hand. That just forces them to use their weapon. You try to defuse.

Cuse0323

Or as anyone. Perfect example, the cops had their guns out and he reached. That's what happens. That's what would happen to a cop as well, if he had his gun holstered but he's smart enough not to reach.

Cuse0323

And I'm no saint. I've had a gun pointed at me four times by the Police. My only thought was to freeze and do what they say. I never had a weapon, but if I reached towards my pocket even an inch I would expect to get shot. My family would be sad, but think I'm a moron for one, and doubt it would cause some big debate. When they tell me to kneel in the mud with my new shoes on, I did it. Or get out of the house with nothing but boxers on, I did it. Never any other thought than listening and complying, even if I thought it was bullshit.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

He dindu nuffin

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

All y'all sayin breh deserved to die cuz he a pedo
    thay white boy just got 6 months in jail and y'all ain't say shit, where's the outrage?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cuse makes great points here!

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

No the fukk he doesnt

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

All y'all sayin breh deserved to die cuz he a pedo
    thay white boy just got 6 months in jail and y'all ain't say shit, where's the outrage?
    Subtle racism is a disease these boards are plagued with...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: blackHIPPY

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14769

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    And I'm no saint. I've had a gun pointed at me four times by the Police. My only thought was to freeze and do what they say. I never had a weapon, but if I reached towards my pocket even an inch I would expect to get shot. My family would be sad, but think I'm a moron for one, and doubt it would cause some big debate. When they tell me to kneel in the mud with my new shoes on, I did it. Or get out of the house with nothing but boxers on, I did it. Never any other thought than listening and complying, even if I thought it was bullshit.
    But Cuser....theres a big difference here....
    You know what im talk8ng about.

Cuse0323

I know what you're insinuating, sure. But, can promise you if I had reached for my pocket I would have been shot. I didn't even get the chance of being tased first.

Cuse0323

Not saying fcked up shit doesn't happen either. Some cops are awful. Blacks are killed unjustly at times. So are Hispanics, Whites, etc. I just don't think this situation is the one that people should be in a fury about. But, a man was killed and it is sad. I don't think the cops enjoyed it, they starting saying fck immediately. They didn't want to do what they felt they had to do for their safety.

Speculating there, just like everyone else but from what I saw that's what I believe.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Reading this stuff makes me appreciate where I'm from all that much more...

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Once again, what I saw was that he was 21 and the girl was 16. Where do you get she was 14? 20 and 14 is a far stretch but it also seems consensual as well. Why is it that all these female teachers can fukk their 14 year old student and we all applaud but now you label this guy a pedophile. Like I said, I don't have all the facts but I'm not going to just label the guy a pedophile without knowing more than what you're stating. Some posters made it like he was a sexual predator where now you're saying that this same girl is the one speaking with her son next to distraught that his dad just died. That makes your argument even worst. This guy obviously was beloved by his son and the owner of the store. The owner liked the guy and allowed him to set up shop there. That does not sound like the thug you're trying to make by claiming he was a local blood. The guy on CNN has an aunt that knew this guy and she even said he was a nice guy. Stop using records back in 2009 to make some claim. Stop blaming the victim. That's bullshit.

I'll link to the court documents. The ages at the time of the sex is mentioned in there. http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/alton-...acebook-watch/

Judge it how you want. I'm sure some of the younger forum posters in here are fine with being 20-23 and getting a 14 year old kid pregnant but I'm sure the majority will be on the other side of that one. I'm sure he was beloved by his close friends but that changes nothing when you put it into the scenario that happened the other night. At that moment he was a big guy who was approached because police were told he had just pulled a gun on somebody and when they get to him they are trying to make sure he doesn't pull it on them. He was asked to be handcuffed, he was asked to get on the ground, he was shot with a taser TWICE, he was then tackled and he was still trying to break free and knowingly had a gun in his pants. Sorry but I have to place the blame on Sterling for this one. Maybe in hindsight one of the cops could have had enough strength or seized the right angle to get his arms behind him and cuff him before the shots but we can all change outcomes in our heads in things after the fact right? I just don't know what more could have been done on the part of the cops. Everyone misses the aspect of it, they approached him verbally, they tased him and they tried to go hands on but that whole time a simple action by Sterling would have ended the situation. Sure he would have most likely went back to prison since he was a felon on probation carrying illegally but who's fault was that? Wasn't the Baton Rouge PD's was it?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Not saying fcked up shit doesn't happen either. Some cops are awful. Blacks are killed unjustly at times. So are Hispanics, Whites, etc. I just don't think this situation is the one that people should be in a fury about. But, a man was killed and it is sad. I don't think the cops enjoyed it, they starting saying fck immediately. They didn't want to do what they felt they had to do for their safety.

Speculating there, just like everyone else but from what I saw that's what I believe.
    I don't entirely disagree with you but then the bottom line question becomes, what the f*** is this cop doing on the street with a weapon?

The only thing worse than an idiot with a gun is a scared idiot with a gun

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very well put.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    I'll link to the court documents. The ages at the time of the sex is mentioned in there. http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/alton-...acebook-watch/

Judge it how you want. I'm sure some of the younger forum posters in here are fine with being 20-23 and getting a 14 year old kid pregnant but I'm sure the majority will be on the other side of that one. I'm sure he was beloved by his close friends but that changes nothing when you put it into the scenario that happened the other night. At that moment he was a big guy who was approached because police were told he had just pulled a gun on somebody and when they get to him they are trying to make sure he doesn't pull it on them. He was asked to be handcuffed, he was asked to get on the ground, he was shot with a taser TWICE, he was then tackled and he was still trying to break free and knowingly had a gun in his pants. Sorry but I have to place the blame on Sterling for this one. Maybe in hindsight one of the cops could have had enough strength or seized the right angle to get his arms behind him and cuff him before the shots but we can all change outcomes in our heads in things after the fact right? I just don't know what more could have been done on the part of the cops. Everyone misses the aspect of it, they approached him verbally, they tased him and they tried to go hands on but that whole time a simple action by Sterling would have ended the situation. Sure he would have most likely went back to prison since he was a felon on probation carrying illegally but who's fault was that? Wasn't the Baton Rouge PD's was it?
    Never fukkin heard of ya, pal

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I don't entirely disagree with you but then the bottom line question becomes, what the f*** is this cop doing on the street with a weapon?

The only thing worse than an idiot with a gun is a scared idiot with a gun
    Doing his job? They got a call about a man threatening people with a gun.

Jayer, do you think that the two cops should just have continued to wrestle the man. I think people underestimate how difficult it is to subdue a man, even two to one. Then throw in the gun, and what should they have done? Just curious, but I know the ones agitated by this think he was no threat.

Cuse0323

TheSideBet makes the key point. If the man just complies, he's alive. But, he knew he was going to prison so maybe that's why he fought. More speculation, but he absolutely would not have been shot had he just listened to orders right away. Even after being tased twice, he still could have been okay had he just stopped struggling, but people will call it an execution when the Police took multiple steps to try to diffuse the situation and detain him.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I guess we just have 2 different opinions of what a police officer's job really is and how they should conduct themselves when at work. That's not how we do things up here. It's different down there, i get it.

First 1234567 Last