Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1316

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Series is going 7.
    please do not post like you are an angel and know everything .. you already lost 2 plays in this game ( Spurs -10 , OKC +2 )

professionals were today on Cavs ML , Spurs ML and did not play handicaps because lines may be rigged or fixed

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1316

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Laker is on OKC. You guys just aren't sharp enough to keep up if he is playing you or being serious. He gets the last laugh always.

I'm on OKC as well. You might as well cash this before the game starts.

I see .. good job

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    How did bovada know? They had spurs -3.5?
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Whew had to sweat a cover that should have been easy.
    i had -3 and -3.5 .. i had to walk away from the tv when kawhi was at the line..

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Omarion View Post
    please do not post like you are an angel and know everything .. you already lost 2 plays in this game ( Spurs -10 , OKC +2 )

professionals were today on Cavs ML , Spurs ML and did not play handicaps because lines may be rigged or fixed
    Do be nice man I did not bet spur -10.

JayDr3am
    Handi

lakerboy and the devil were working on not letting that game cover..

cutter341975
    This year I'm screaming WHO DAT!!
    cutter341975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

OKC lost u broke dick boy
    05/06/2016
    08:39 PM
    [ # 259259018 ] STRAIGHT BET ( Risking: 27.50 - To Win: 25.00 ) WIN
    05/06/2016 @ 08:55 PM NBA [519] SA SPURS -2.5 -110 Score: SA SPURS(100) - OKC THUNDER(96) WIN
    $25.00 $172.74

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Ibaka has really regressed, not sure what's wrong with him but he's incredibly soft inside and doesn't rebound for his size. Durant continues to be a poor defender and rebounder as well. Aldridge and Kawhi are absolutely abusing those two. OKC simply dreadful at SG. Westbrook is understandably a target for criticism, but these other factors are always ignored.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    i had -3 and -3.5 .. i had to walk away from the tv when kawhi was at the line..
    That rush is all part of gambling. Don't walk away. Sometimes it'll go for you, sometimes it won't. Have to learn to embrace it. Don't get too worked up. Smile and enjoy those moments. If you lose, you lose. Come back the next day.
    Points Awarded:

SEKTAUR gave Goat Milk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Don_Omarion gave Goat Milk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

upscope gave Goat Milk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cutter341975

Lakerboy, if you don't pay "Big Mac"..he gonna cut off your winky

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    Ibaka has really regressed, not sure what's wrong with him but he's incredibly soft inside and doesn't rebound for his size. Durant continues to be a poor defender and rebounder as well. Aldridge and Kawhi are absolutely abusing those two. OKC simply dreadful at SG. Westbrook is understandably a target for criticism, but these other factors are always ignored.
    They are not ignored. Those who know ball said that Aldridge would abuse Ibaka in this series. He's bigger, stronger, taller, more athletic, and much more skilled. He can abuse him down low or on the elbow. He can fade right side and use his left hook in the paint. Ibaka is a defender that uses his width to create a low center of gravity in order to hold his ground. Aldridge has the highest release point on his jumper in the NBA, making that stance ineffective with Ibaka. Basic basketball 101. It takes everyone else on ESPN 1-3 games to figure out what sharps already knew before the series started. Same thing with Leonard. No one can guard Durant in this series. He is the most efficient player for OKC, and he should be taking 25 shots every game, no questions.

cutter341975

lakerboy..pay your debts, you are well over 200k in the hole, they will find you

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    They are not ignored. Those who know ball said that Aldridge would abuse Ibaka in this series. He's bigger, stronger, taller, more athletic, and much more skilled. He can abuse him down low or on the elbow. He can fade right side and use his left hook in the paint. Ibaka is a defender that uses his width to create a low center of gravity in order to hold his ground. Aldridge has the highest release point on his jumper in the NBA, making that stance ineffective with Ibaka. Basic basketball 101. It takes everyone else on ESPN 1-3 games to figure out what sharps already knew before the series started. Same thing with Leonard. No one can guard Durant in this series. He is the most efficient player for OKC, and he should be taking 25 shots every game, no questions.
    Blows my mind that Westbrook took 13 shots more than Durant and no surprise only had 5 more points.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

edit: This is actually what I said...

I never suggested there would be an upset tonight, just that OKC would strive for 2-1, on purpose, only suggested one underdog would cover and suggested that I would play one underdog spread bet.

Read it again.

you said that, but nothing you said actually delegates a play.. i feel like you just try and confuse people so that you sound smart, but no one knows what you are actually considering as a play..

anyone can say that "one underdog MIGHT cover" when there are 2 home dogs.. jesus.. why dont you just post what you think are the right plays for the night, instead of posting 16 paragraphs that come to the conclusion of "one of the two underdogs might cover." Seriously dude. Either post a fukkin play or dont. Forget all this gibberish shit

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Turnovers cost OKC the game and poor shot selection down the stretch.

Too many contested threes. Why not try to get Adams involved down low?

That's the difference between a team with a lot of talent and a championship "team". I still think this series will go deep but the Spurs are just a little bit better. I mean, they did win 67 games. It's not like OKC is losing to an any average playoff team.

iloseagain

Turnovers cost OKC the game and poor shot selection down the stretch.

Too many contested threes. Why not try to get Adams involved down low?

That's the difference between a team with a lot of talent and a championship "team". I still think this series will go deep but the Spurs are just a little bit better. I mean, they did win 67 games. It's not like OKC is losing to an any average playoff team.
    this aint going more than 6

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    you said that, but nothing you said actually delegates a play.. i feel like you just try and confuse people so that you sound smart, but no one knows what you are actually considering as a play..

anyone can say that "one underdog MIGHT cover" when there are 2 home dogs.. jesus.. why dont you just post what you think are the right plays for the night, instead of posting 16 paragraphs that come to the conclusion of "one of the two underdogs might cover." Seriously dude. Either post a fukkin play or dont. Forget all this gibberish shit
    You never did read the post, did you...

...I am watching the markets and may pull the trigger very late with an underdog spread bet; I will not take the Spurs at this point, preferring to pass on the value play...
    Another one of you guys, just trying to troll without reading first.

What's wrong with you, boy? Another waste of time.

Sheesh.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    That rush is all part of gambling. Don't walk away. Sometimes it'll go for you, sometimes it won't. Have to learn to embrace it. Don't get too worked up. Smile and enjoy those moments. If you lose, you lose. Come back the next day.
    haha well of course but i couldnt have sat through that one.. those freethrows counted on my indivual wager and a parlay i had working.. if he missed'em i didnt want to be infront of my tv cause i probably would have broke it jk jk

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

this aint going more than 6
    When I said "deep" I meant 6-7 games.

If I would have meant it goes 7 games, I would have just said it will go 7 games.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Hey LB! Where you at man?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6933

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    Blows my mind that Westbrook took 13 shots more than Durant and no surprise only had 5 more points.
    10-31 he doesn't change from regular season to playoffs

y can't they get more out of Waiters? i almost forgot entirely that he used to be on the Cavs even

iloseagain

You never did read the post, did you...

Another one of you guys, just trying to troll without reading first.

What's wrong with you, boy? Another waste of time.

Sheesh.

dude... why dont you actually just POST A PLAY??? Post the damn play that you are playing. You NEVER actually post a play because you are so god damn indecisive that you cant decide what you are playing. I have NEVER ONCE seen you actually post a team with a spread that you are actually playing. You constantly say that you might take a play based on the environmental factors of the 7th degree of separation due to the global warming of the antarctic... Have you EVER actually posted a team with the spread that you are actually playing? No, no you havent. Jesus christ.
    When I said "deep" I meant 6-7 games.

If I would have meant it goes 7 games, I would have just said it will go 7 games.
    Fair enough.. I dont think it takes a genius to depict that a series is likely going 6+ games when it is 2-1... The ONLY way for it NOT to go 6 games is if Spurs swept the rest... I mean how long did it take you to come to that conclusion??

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I do not think the series is over but going to be very difficult for Oklahoma City to win now

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

dude... why dont you actually just POST A PLAY??? Post the damn play that you are playing. You NEVER actually post a play because you are so god damn indecisive that you cant decide what you are playing. I have NEVER ONCE seen you actually post a team with a spread that you are actually playing. You constantly say that you might take a play based on the environmental factors of the 7th degree of separation due to the global warming of the antarctic... Have you EVER actually posted a team with the spread that you are actually playing? No, no you havent. Jesus christ...
    Why do posters like you waste your time. I have posted a ton of plays in the SBR forum, specifically set in bold every time I get one. Tonight's play was made, as I said, much closer to game time, far after the post, there was no occasion for a bold play.

Many times I've written on why plays should be a pass, but many times I have posted plays in bold.

I don't why you write what you do, I post plays all the time. I've posted several this week.

Once again, your not reading, your just posting out of your ass.

So now that you know I've posted many plays and even more forecasts, within the last week alone, you must feel like a real dumbshit.

Once again...sheesh.

Somebody set this guy straight already.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    Points Awarded:

Avenger_deux gave Roadtrip635 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB, TheMoneyShot, Ra77er, and Avenger_deux

iloseagain

Why do posters like you waste your time. I have posted a ton of plays in the SBR forum, specifically set in bold every time I get one. Tonight's play was made, as I said, much closer to game time, far after the post, there was no occasion for a bold play.

Many times I've written on why plays should be a pass, but many times I have posted plays in bold.

I don't why you write what you do, I post plays all the time. I've posted several this week.

Once again, your not reading, your just posting out of your ass.

So now that you know I've posted many plays and even more forecasts, within the last week alone, you must feel like a real dumbshit.

Once again...sheesh.

Somebody set this guy straight already.
    uhh no i dont feel like a dumbass because i still have never seen you post a play. what did you play tonight then? and where is the last play you posted?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post

One of my favorites, still relevant after all this time.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

ilose back off KVB, you have softball this weekend to focus on anyway.

Avenger_deux
    Avenger_deux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

uhh no i dont feel like a dumbass because i still have never seen you post a play. what did you play tonight then? and where is the last play you posted?
    ilose, don't talk to me anymore.

Here are a couple of plays that I have posted, even one from tonight, that may appeal a little more to your intellect...

-9 (-105)

Perhaps a little OKC +2.5 or better in a contrarian play, anyone?

There was no question by any of the readers as to what I was doing based on these posts, but I'm sure you'll find a way to be confused.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10512

nice win

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    ilose back off KVB, you have softball this weekend to focus on anyway.
    We won last night. Don't worry.

iloseagain

ilose, don't talk to me anymore.

Here are a couple of plays that I have posted, even one from tonight, that may appeal a little more to your intellect...

There was no question by any of the readers as to what I was doing based on these posts, but I'm sure you'll find a way to be confused.

You know you can just not answer and I'm not just going to keep talking to you.. I just don't know why u feel the need to write 16 posts to barely come to a conclusion

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

...I just don't know why u feel the need to write 16 posts to barely come to a conclusion
    Of course he doesn't, still finding a way to be confused. He's been here almost 6 years and can't search a poster's posts. In this thread he failed to comprehend simple sentences he admits to reading, even after reading again.

It seems like it's always posters named shit like "DontKnowHowtoBet" and "iloseagain" that are the most intellectually challenged, with some desire for burial...I guess that makes sense.

Sheesh.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    KVB what was your record betting CFL and how many units were you up?
    Sorry Canuck, it was a busy day yesterday and I am just getting to this. I never completed the 4th quarter (last 5 weeks and playoffs) review because I don’t have the spreadsheet at the moment; it’s packed away from a move, and still in a computer in a box, and I not messing with it now.

Here’s the third quarter review covering through week 15…

I mentioned we would try to beat the CFL one quarter of a season at a time and here is a basic review of the betting during the third quarter of this season.

Here is a link to the detailed record of the 2nd quarter wherein there is a link to the details of the first part of the season:

http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...l#post24498219

Again, the review is like last time. It is broken down into all the bold plays I’ve listed as well as just the first buy point for each game, which wasn’t always the best line or price. On the left is my record per game. If you just entered the market once, on my first play posted, then that would be an issue.

Like always, you can see the results per $100 bet for each bold play and each issue as well as the crude review of the closing line and whether it was beat.

There is also a column where you can see whether I, or the models being worked with, predicted the line movement.

There were no unpredictable movements on these plays but there is an improvement over the first half of the season as far as getting the best line, or better than the closing line.

$100 Bet Closing Beat the Predict
    Play Result Per Bold Per Issue Price Closer? Movement?
    1-0 3-Sep BC +5 (-107) W 93.46 93.46 5 = Y
    2-0 6-Sep SSK/Win OVER 50.5 (-102) W 98.04 98.04 50.5 = Y
    3-0 SSK/Win 2nd OVER24.5 (-106) W 94.34 94.34 24.5 =
    3-1 7-Sep Edm 1st +2.5 (-110) L -100 -100 2.5 =
    3-2 Edm +5 (-106) L -100 -100 +4 + Y
    3-3 Edm +180 L -100 -100 +160 + Y
    4-3 Edm 2nd pk (+107) W 107 107 pk =
    4-4 12-Sep SSK -1 (-105) L -100 -100 -1 = Y
    5-4 SSK/Win UNDER 50.5 (-106) W 94.34 94.34 50.5 = Y
    6-4 Edm -106 W 94.34 94.34 -115 + Y
    7-4 Edm -1 (+102) W 102 102 -1 + Y
    8-4 13-Sep Ott/BC UNDER 50.5 (-106) W 94.34 94.34 49.5 + Y
    8-5 18-Sep BC/Cal UNDER 47 (-105) L -100 -100 46.5 + Y
    9-5 Cal -11.5 (-115) W 86.96 86.96 -11.5 = Y
    Cal -11 (-105) W 95.24
    10-5 19-Sep Edm +6 (-112) W 89.29 89.29 +6 = Y
    Edm +5.5 (-101) W 99.01
    11-5 Edm +230 W 230 230 +210 + Y
    12-5 Ott/Ssk OVER 50.5 (-108) W 92.59 92.59 52 +
    12-5-1 25-Sep Cal/Win OVER 48 (-105) P 0 0 47.5 + Y
    12-6-1 26-Sep BC/Edm UNDER 46 (-103) L -100 -100 46.5 - Y
    BC/Edm UNDER 46.5 (-107) L -100
    12-7-1 Ott -2.5 (-106) L -100 -100 -2.5 = Y
    Ott -2 (-105) L -100
    12-8-1 Ott -120 L -100 -100 -140 + Y
    13-8-1 Ott 2nd -4 (-120) W 83.33 83.33 -5 =
    13-9-1 27-Sep Mon -120 L -100 -100 -130 + Y
    14-9-1 Mon/Ssk OVER 49 (-104) W 96.15 96.15 49 = Y
    15-9-1 1-Oct Ott -130 W 76.92 76.92 -130 = Y
    16-9-1 2-Oct Cal/Ham UNDER 49.5 (-107) W 93.46 93.46 48 + Y
    17-9-1 3-Oct Win +6 (-102) W 98.04 98.04 6 = Y
    18-9-1 Win 2nd +2.5 (+105) W 105 105 2.5 =
    18-10-1 Ssk/BC UNDER 51 (-105) L -100 -100 51 = Y
    18-11-1 Ssk/BC 2nd UNDER 26 (-110) L -100 -100 26 =
    18-11-1 723.85 729.6
    7-2-1 1st Quarter Results 424.05 437.52
    19-12 2nd Quarter Results 1527.7 872.25
    44-25-2 Total 2675.6 2039.37

For the third quarter, weeks 6 through 10, I was 18-11-1 on individual issues and, including the 1st and 2nd quarters, am 44-25 overall. Of those 44 wins and 25 losses, 16 wins and 9 losses are Total bets.

Also, of that 44-25 record, 9 wins and 7 losses were from moneyline bets.

That leaves a record against the sides of 19 wins and 9 losses.

If you had just bet the first buy point listed in bold for each game you would be positive nearly 7.3 units this quarter and 20.39 units overall. The 9-7 moneyline record shows profit and represents about 5.10 of those 20.39 units.

A bettor betting each bold play posted would be positive 7.24 units this quarter and 26.76 units overall.

A bettor betting 2% of starting bankroll, not adjusting the bet size, would be up over 40% or over 53% of that bankroll since July 9th, depending on the strategy employed.

The CFL Thread didn’t just have plays with two winning strategies, it went a step further and had a predicted score posted for every game after week 2; whether it was bet or not.

I do have those results, measured against the moneyline and the spread when there was at minimum slightly less than a 1 point discrepancy between my line and the offered line. No key numbers or distance to be from the spread measured, just a one point discrepancy.

Dynamic
    vs. ATS ML
    W L W L
    1st quarter 10 2 5 7
    2nd Quarter 12 7 13 7
    Half Season: 22 9 18 14
    3rd Quarter 9 11 11 9
    4th Quarter 12 6 15 5
    2 1 4 1
    Total Records: 45 27 48 29
    % ATS: 0.625 ML: 0.623377

While I didn’t always bet with the forecast in the last few weeks of the season, you can see even without the end of season money results, that there really wasn’t much time for that lying piece of shit poster Kahn to have experienced so many weeks of losses that he quit reading…the forecasts were 13-7 ATS during that time.

You can click through the quoted post and see details for the first 10 weeks of the season to see the same. I think the first week of the fourth quarter experienced some loss, probably totals, but lying piece of shit Kahn didn’t read that far and then we went back to normal performance.

This isn’t an ego thing; this isn’t about me. I bump my losers, not my winners. It’s about the fact that something just isn’t right with that piece of shit lying poster Kahn.

Piece of shit poster Kahn has some twisted agenda of lies.

First ... 234567 Last