grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I think brooks is a coal miner, or the descendant of a coal miner.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave grease lightnin 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Can't go that harsh. I can't see Trump being that harsh either if elected. Trump's putting on a show, plain and simple.
    People are mesmerized by the show. Compared to the mundane squad of 17, of course they will be Trump fans.
    And you think global markets will respond positively with a US president who has such a shoot from the hip style of behaviour??

Im sure every ma and pa investor won't mind putting there money into a rollercoaster market, dependent on what captain emotion has to say on any given day and in any given situation.

Trump is about as stable as a Nth Korean rocket launch...

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

If you think the US pres does shit to global markets you are a moron...its just a show, president doesn't run shit...

coochy you are starting to make me believe you are a paid poster, nobody could give as many fukks as you do, and you don't even live in the US. Something doesn't add up here....

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    If you think the US pres does shit to global markets you are a moron...its just a show, president doesn't run shit...

coochy you are starting to make me believe you are a paid poster, nobody could give as many fukks as you do, and you don't even live in the US. Something doesn't add up here....
    So you saying that the US is no longer the leading global market force because the last time i checked the US market still had almost triple the equity within it than its nearest competitor...

I get you enjoy living inside a bubble surferman but unfortunately the words and actions of the man on top of the hill do play a impact that reverberates throughout global markets...

Obama and Co by and large understand to stay out of what Wall st does but Trump's mouth will in all probability destabilize global markets far more than what they are currently experiencing...

Im generally against a anarchaic mindset but from what trump has already stated re financial markets what reason does anyone with a 401k, a house mortgage or any savings tied up in a financial institution have to celebrate here??

From what he has said thus far, Trump is basically the fightclub equivalent of US equity markets...

Yeah, longterm it will probably be a pkus EV move but name me 1 everyday Us citizen who would put their hand up and opt for a diminished standard of living in the short to medium term if the US were to enact Trump's policies as they currently stand??

NrmlCurvSurfr

..coochy you should run for pres bc you can spout off bs with the best of them...point is there are so many forces in action with respect to the "economy", US pres makes very few decisions that control the direction that it's heading.. Are you fukk ing kidding me? One man is going to steer the global economy?! Give me a break, you are the one living in a bubble if you believe the pres has that much influence... IF trump is elected, he will have to fall in line with the way things work, he will "change" about as much as Obama did..
    Last edited by NrmlCurvSurfr; 05-08-16 at 02:19 AM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Trump is about as stable as a Nth Korean rocket launch...

Classic line

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Does Dwight live in the US? Thought he was down in CR?

grease lightnin
    &

You are incorrect. The US is the linchpin of global markets and the global economy. Mere words from a US President affect the market, let alone actions, such as fiscal policy, tax policy, military action etc.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

..coochy you should run for pres bc you can spout off bs with the best of them...point is there are so many forces in action with respect to the "economy", US pres makes very few decisions that control the direction that it's heading.. Are you fukk ing kidding me? One man is going to steer the global economy?! Give me a break, you are the one living in a bubble if you believe the pres has that much influence... IF trump is elected, he will have to fall in line with the way things work, he will "change" about as much as Obama did..
    Used to think that also, until one man decided to take down the two towers in NY that controlled the world's
    money. A rich Saudi knew exactly where to hit to hurt the world's money which controls their economies.

What followed was the worst in modern history. For 7 years the world's economies took a dump. The head
    guy in charge, Bush, thought it was a good idea to send us to war, cut taxes which left us no way to pay
    for those wars and gave $300 to every working tax payer, who instead of stimulating the economy, saved it,
    because their jobs were lost by the millions.

Obama came along, instead of doing what european countries and our Repub congressmen want by implementing
    austerity, Obama stimulated the movers and shakers. Banks and the auto industry by giving them loans instead
    of gifts. Earning interest on those loans. Yes, some did default, but most paid back with interest. The economy
    has rebounded. Would be better if those stick in the mud congressmen would've joined in.

Will Trump's deal making skills keep us in the black? Who knows, but one man in charge can make or break us.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    as I said
    Where's the science that says that coal is a clean fuel?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Where's the science that says that coal is a clean fuel?
    you're admitting your ignorant. Nice work.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

So, it's a bad idea. What makes it different than a million terrible "solutions" proposed by every other joker that's ever been a candidate? It's unfortunate that the "strategists" of both parties don't seem to understand what makes Trump so popular, and they probably never will. If the people who want to vote for Trump carry their initiative further and also vote against incumbents, to throw out of office those people that Trump says are the problem, Election Day is going to be wild.

grease lightnin
    &

Brooks you think posters haven't figured out you're the ignorant one? Either back up your statements with a fact-based argument or STFU and get out of my thread.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Brooks you think posters haven't figured out you're the ignorant one? Either back up your statements with a fact-based argument or STFU and get out of my thread.

lol nothing else needs to be said about you than what ended this thread; my first post. That is fact. You and Andy can spend the day researching the same thing since you're both very ignorant on coal, EPA and OBama.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    What makes it different than a million terrible "solutions" proposed by every other joker that's ever been a candidate?

Because it would cause a global financial crisis the likes of which has never been seen. It would make 2008 look like good times.

grease lightnin
    &

lol nothing else needs to be said about you than what ended this thread; my first post. That is fact. You and Andy can spend the day researching the same thing since you're both very ignorant on coal, EPA and OBama.

Proclaiming someone's ignorance with no actual argument of your own is a waste of space and time. Make an argument or GTFO.

brooks85

Proclaiming someone's ignorance with no actual argument of your own is a waste of space and time. Make an argument or GTFO.

there is no argument to be made, it is 2016. If you took 10% of the time you have spent making yourself look like a fool and used google you wouldn't be asking people on a forum to prove something that has already been settled years ago.

Plus, the last time I proved you wrong by bringing up the fact QE DID NOT make everything go up you further proved your ignorance on Obama.
    Last edited by brooks85; 05-08-16 at 10:52 AM.

ACoochy

Don't forget you are mocking the man who has a science degree in science...

grease lightnin
    &

there is no argument to be made, it is 2016. If you took 10% of the time you have spent making yourself look like a fool and used google you wouldn't be asking people on a forum to prove something that has already been settled years ago.

Plus, the last time I proved you wrong by bringing up the fact QE DID NOT make everything go up you further proved your ignorance on Obama.
    Of course I have researched the topic. My statement to you regarding the coal industry (many posts ago) was that it was being disrupted by natural gas and whether Obama or the EPA cracked down, it was already in trouble. Your response was an empty insult about how I am clueless accompanied by a picture of Obama. Your posts are empty and meaningless, I could write your responses for you at this point. They all say the same thing. Stop posting if you have nothing to say. Seriously.

Avenger_deux
    Avenger_deux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Because it would cause a global financial crisis the likes of which has never been seen. It would make 2008 look like good times.

It just amazes me that people don't get this??? .

I was having lunch today with a semi-intelligent friend, and his response was, "Well, Trump made a lot of money defaulting on his debts."

I just looked the other way.

There's was no way to explain to the layman the US Treasury and its role in investments. They are so clueless. But it's a good argument why the "everyday" man should NOT be POTUS.

Avenger_deux

The truth is, such a bill would never be passed. Trump would be impeached first.

BUT it does show how ignorant and out-of-touch he is about finances outside of his expertise. He doesn't see things on a world-scale.

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

I put $5 on biden at 40-1

grease lightnin
    &

I missed this one. What science was it you got your science degree in? Was it the science of dumbfukkery?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21701

Trump is so damn confused it's unreal. Apparently we're just supposed to believe that he's going to surround himself with the best people who won't let him fukkup like he wants to. Sad!

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger_deux View Post
    It just amazes me that people don't get this??? .

I was having lunch today with a semi-intelligent friend, and his response was, "Well, Trump made a lot of money defaulting on his debts."

I just looked the other way.

There's was no way to explain to the layman the US Treasury and its role in investments. They are so clueless. But it's a good argument why the "everyday" man should NOT be POTUS.
    Sure there is, the US Treasury is an organization currently subserviant to the Fedreral Reserve, which is not a government agency, but rather a privately owned cabal of international banking families, among them the Rothschilds, who essentially lend fiat currency to the government, and then get paid back with interest, and then transfer that interest to the US Treasury,but not until they get to skim 6% off the top and hold them as "reserves". The US Treasury then writes out government checks who then deposit them into the same Federal Reserve Banks who then get to loan that out at interest (which they created out of thin air and loaned out at interest already).

This scheme, which was originated in 1913, and systematically changed over the years to have less and less market restrictions cut off its last market ties when Nixon took Ferderal Reserve Notes completely off the Gold Standard in 1971. So, the US Dollar now has lost 97% of its initial value in only 100 years, and the recent flooding of fiat notes into circulation has made inflation so bad, that people no longer even save money, they "invest" it with money markets, retirement plans, hedge funds, etc.. which gives even more money to the Federal Reserve families so they can gamble with it, and if they win, you get 5% back on your money, if they lose, you get screwed, but they'll look to the government to cover their markers on the grounds of "national security".

So, whereas we used to be a country of work, products, and services, and many people had small businesses and employees, we now are a country of speculators and traders, television and media pundits, and large corporations (aided by government) which have wiped out most of the small businesses and manufacturing all over the land.

The sad thing is, if you're one of the those pacified by your 125k-225k a yr. job as a corporate middler, unionized pensioner, academia professor,or government head, and your 401k's, and your "portfolio", and your Lexus in your overvalued house while you pay interest every month as you still borrow for everything trying to put your 2.5 kids through an overpriced college.........chances are you don't care that everyone is getting fleeced by elaborate con men, and that your liberties have been stolen from you.

There is your layman explanation of the US Treasury and its "role" in investments.

And if everyone understood how fragile this house of cards really is, and how much of the US Dollars value is tied into the petrol agreement with Saudi Arabia and OPEC, and how many young men die acting as mercenaries because of it , they'd BEG to have an everyday man as President, heck they would prefer any honest man over a political puppet who's only job is to keep everybody "pacified" so these vultures can keep robbing everybody blind.
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave indio 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

indio

"I would borrow knowing if the economy crashed, I could make a deal."

If you understand what the US Treasury Bond's status in the investment world is, what that means to us, and what it would mean if that status were no longer so, then do your research. I am dumbfounded.
    Apparently, you're the one who needs to do some research. And when I say research, I'm not talking about Keynesian propaganda outlets like the NYT, or CNBC, or any other media outlet that has 80% ownership by the same gang of 15 Jews. If you truly understood the current role of Treasuries, you'd welcome an economic crash, a market correction, and then indictments and firing squads.

Stop being a zombie son, seriously. No man should spend his precious life asleep with his eyes open.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

That's why when Sanders, Clinton and Trump say about the rich paying more, they are snickering behind their
    and our backs.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by indio View Post
    Sure there is, the US Treasury is an organization currently subserviant to the Fedreral Reserve, which is not a government agency, but rather a privately owned cabal of international banking families, among them the Rothschilds,
    Ok... before I address the rest of that behemoth of a post filled with inaccuracies and conspiracies... give me proof from a reliable source that the Rothschilds or any other families have substantial enough holdings to control banks through proxy... let alone shadowy back room meetings or whatever else you think. If you can give me that, I will go forward. Otherwise, go join the other tin foil hat wearers in the saloon.

Apparently, you're the one who needs to do some research. And when I say research, I'm not talking about Keynesian propaganda outlets like the NYT, or CNBC, or any other media outlet that has 80% ownership by the same gang of 15 Jews. If you truly understood the current role of Treasuries, you'd welcome an economic crash, a market correction, and then indictments and firing squads.*

Stop being a zombie son, seriously. No man should spend his precious life asleep with his eyes open.
    Son? I ain't your son. Why don't you enlighten me rather than insult me and make racist comments and spout completely unfounded conspiracy theories. Hell don't give me proof, just give me something compelling that doesn't reek of wacko conspiracy theories.

I will gladly give you 500 bet points if you can do any of what I asked.
    Last edited by grease lightnin; 05-09-16 at 07:33 PM.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

lol
    Show me the science proving coal is clean.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

Brooks never makes an actual argument. This is his standard deal.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    lol
    Show me the science proving coal is clean.
    No need cos Brooks has a science degree in science

Brooks knows all about science. Just don't ask him to name a particular field of science is all...

NrmlCurvSurfr

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Used to think that also, until one man decided to take down the two towers in NY that controlled the world's
    money. A rich Saudi knew exactly where to hit to hurt the world's money which controls their economies.

What followed was the worst in modern history. For 7 years the world's economies took a dump. The head
    guy in charge, Bush, thought it was a good idea to send us to war, cut taxes which left us no way to pay
    for those wars and gave $300 to every working tax payer, who instead of stimulating the economy, saved it,
    because their jobs were lost by the millions.

Obama came along, instead of doing what european countries and our Repub congressmen want by implementing
    austerity, Obama stimulated the movers and shakers. Banks and the auto industry by giving them loans instead
    of gifts. Earning interest on those loans. Yes, some did default, but most paid back with interest. The economy
    has rebounded. Would be better if those stick in the mud congressmen would've joined in.

Will Trump's deal making skills keep us in the black? Who knows, but one man in charge can make or break us.
    There is no way that some rando "elected" by the masses of morons and generally slow, would be allowed to make decisions that affect the billions of others around the globe...if he has that much influence, he doesn't gain that through "election", it's because others are pushing it using a figurehead, a scapegoat or fall guy you might say...then no matter what the hell happens we can blame it on him, and the next guy, and the next guy...and so on

NrmlCurvSurfr

If the top .000001% are not "rigging" these elections, they sure as fukk should be...I would

Avenger_deux

Indio, that's not what we're talking about. No one cares about your conspiracy theories, and even if the Illuminati did run the Federal Treasury, in this argument, it does not matter.

What Grease Lightning and I are talking about stems from what happened in 2008, when mortgage loans crashed. When mortgage loans crashed, which were considered stable, banks stopped loaning money, savings rate dropped, everyone pulled out their money.

If T Notes were to default, it would be the same thing, but 100x worse.

I hate to break this to you, but the US economy is driven on credit. No one investing, no one is lending out money, no one lends out money, the economy stops.

If the gov't made a law today saying, "Hey, I'm taking everything in your checking account, we have to pay our national debt." Then you'd never deposit to the bank again, where would you get the loan to start a business, buy a house?

In essence, that's what Trump is saying he wants to do.

indio

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger_deux View Post
    Indio, that's not what we're talking about. No one cares about your conspiracy theories, and even if the Illuminati did run the Federal Treasury, in this argument, it does not matter.

What Grease Lightning and I are talking about stems from what happened in 2008, when mortgage loans crashed. When mortgage loans crashed, which were considered stable, banks stopped loaning money, savings rate dropped, everyone pulled out their money.

If T Notes were to default, it would be the same thing, but 100x worse.

I hate to break this to you, but the US economy is driven on credit. No one investing, no one is lending out money, no one lends out money, the economy stops.

If the gov't made a law today saying, "Hey, I'm taking everything in your checking account, we have to pay our national debt." Then you'd never deposit to the bank again, where would you get the loan to start a business, buy a house?

In essence, that's what Trump is saying he wants to do.
    They already do that. You obviously aren't familiar with forfeiture laws. Innocent people have thousands in their checking accounts taken by the government for simple "suspicion" of structuring (even though no crime has been commited). Besides, presidents have done that before. FDR made it illegal to own gold, and fixed the price on gold and silver for the " economic security of the country", while his banking buddies and his handlers like Baruch (who owned half the worlds silver) doubled his holdings value in one stroke of a pen.

No kidding the economy is now driven by credit, that's how a loan sharking operation succeeds, which is exactly what the Federal Reserve is. The American economy did just fine for over 100 years before fractional reserve banking hit the scene, and amercian money held its value for almost a century. In the last century, its lost 97% of its value, people need a government surveillance number to have a bank account, a persons credit rating is used for basics like job applications and renting, and families can no longer have a parent at home to raise children, they're all out beating their brains out to scrape out enough to pay their income taxes and bloated household expenses that are bloated do to constant printing of money with no restrictions.

You say "I'd never deposit to the bank again". I keep most of my money far away from American banks as it is, they are no longer secure, and they will not protect my money from the government. You ask "Where would I get a loan to start a business"? Why would I borrow?, I'd use my own capital and not pay juice. How would I buy a house? Just the same way I've bought 3 houses before, I'd pay cash for them. I'm nobody's goyim.

It's sad that people like you are so far gone, that you actually think the only way a society can function is with Keynesian economies and usury lending schemes.

The reliance on credit is simply a myth purported by the people who benefit from it. Credit is an industry all onto itself, full of the most vile and mendacious creators who ever crawled on the earth. People should have the right to borrow money if they want. However, a nations money supply and its whole framework should not be based on usury schemes, and a person should have the right to hold and save sound money without being forced to give it to some "investment" company to combat devaluation. That's actually one of the reasons this country was founded was to to the strict rules on currency by King George.

First 1234567 ... Last