grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Yes, Mo, it is like something out of Infinite Jest, yet I do not agree that it is beautiful. It is gaudy and hideous.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Yes, Mo, it is like something out of Infinite Jest, yet I do not agree that it is beautiful. It is gaudy and hideous.
    It is the most gaudy and hideous of situations that produce the most beautiful irony.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    It is the most gaudy and hideous of situations that produce the most beautiful irony.
    Yea I hear you but my view is from the inside, my friend.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I am in disbelief that even he would suggest this. If you don't understand the extreme danger in even suggesting this, you ought to take some time to research.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/07....html?referer=
    sounds like trump is well on his way to relieving the national debt by takin' the US Govt, like many of his companies, through bankruptcy....

it'll be nice to see the entire global financial system collapse under his well-coiffed tutelage.....

Let the Chaos BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!

and here I thought my Fister Roberto 2017 World Tour was going to be fun to watch..... fuk that, videos of dudes in suits jumping out of high rises due to financial chaos is even more fun to gawk at!

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Yea I hear you but my view is from the inside, my friend.
    This is true. I am on the outside looking in.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

yah, mo, but much like those cool-lookin' embers floating down on vehicles trying to get the fuk outta ft. whatever in Alberta (actually, hot lookin' embers), the embers of the falling US gov't are gonna torch canadian asses as well............

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    yah, mo, but much like those cool-lookin' embers floating down on vehicles trying to get the fuk outta ft. whatever in Alberta (actually, hot lookin' embers), the embers of the falling US gov't are gonna torch canadian asses as well............
    Yeah that is a valid concern. Our prosperity is symbiotically tied to American prosperity.

The bar I was at last night was donating all of the proceeds from Sol and Dos Equis sales (for Cinco) to the Ft. McMurray relief effort.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Hey grease lightning open your eyes and ears! You can negotiate any credit card debt you have, you can negotiate your mortgage with a bank before going into foreclosure. Companies and banks take less all the time rather than get nothing. Why is that so crazy to you? So, instead of Trump doing alittle negoiating lets just let the Slut run up another 20 trillion. That will be great for your kids won't it.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Clinton was an easy bet at Pinny boys.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8995

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Clinton was an easy bet at Pinny boys.
    sounds very much like one of those "lock of the century" or "guaranteed winner" threads. We all know what happens nearly every single time.

Good luck but she's gonna get crushed in November.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

Avenger_deux
    Avenger_deux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Grease, you have to put it in terms the layman understands... what Trump is saying is if you have invested in Treasury Bonds, you are not getting your money back.

Now do you get it?

Not to mention the shockwave of damage bankrupting the Federal Treasury would be.

Trump is an idiot. There's no way this would pass through Congress. He would be assassinated first. You know how many people invest in Federal bonds?

He's just mouthing off again... I hope.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump is too smart for everyone else

remember Dems are not educated people therefore cannot understand much

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

I am educated and unemployed. Who do I vote for?

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19737

Guys thinking like this ^^^.... I hate Hillary, but please tell me what you think she would do that could be as disastrous as what Trump said in the article. Do you know what would happen in the US Treasury markets if he made that remark as a sitting president???
    You're assuming that he means everything he says and that he's going to do everything he says; you're wrong.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Trump runs his life like a little mafia game and he thinks he can run the U.S. Government like that. A Donald Trump presidency will mean a extreme fall for this great nation. I don;t know if it'll be the end of the country, buit it will be the greatest setback in more than two centuries.

Truly frightening stuff. I still don't believe it will happen, but just that he's a nominee is a historic event of sad proportions.
    I don't see how the USA would be downfall material because of Trump? Do you have a hypothesis of what would happen? Clearly can't be any worse than Obama. I'm tired of hundreds of billionaires dictating our livelihoods because they chipped in with a particular party. Like a President owes them something??? Fuk them.

Every American citizen is BOUGHT THEN. You like to be bought D2? You like waking up every day knowing that you're owned? Because you are. Every American has been owned with the Obama administration. Biggest fukking dictator in the history of the United States.

I want REAL CHANGE. I want a REAL PRODUCT. I want to wake up a feel UNITED AGAIN.

That's why I will continue to support Donald Trump because he's the only REAL life source left. Everyone else is already BOUGHT and OWNED.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I don't see how the USA would be downfall material because of Trump? Do you have a hypothesis of what would happen? Clearly can't be any worse than Obama. I'm tired of hundreds of billionaires dictating our livelihoods because they chipped in with a particular party. Like a President owes them something??? Fuk them.

Every American citizen is BOUGHT THEN. You like to be bought D2? You like waking up every day knowing that you're owned? Because you are. Every American has been owned with the Obama administration. Biggest fukking dictator in the history of the United States.

I want REAL CHANGE. I want a REAL PRODUCT. I want to wake up a feel UNITED AGAIN.

That's why I will continue to support Donald Trump because he's the only REAL life source left. Everyone else is already BOUGHT and OWNED.
    And just how much are you willing to relinquish ya standard of living for this to happen then, both over the short and longterm because in all probability this is what will happen?

Funny thing about almost all westwrn people. They are happy for want and talk about change so long as it doesn't effect their own standards that they've become accustomed to...
    Last edited by ACoochy; 05-06-16 at 05:19 PM.

redeye1
    redeye1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    And just how much are you willing to relinquish ya standard of living for this to happen then, both over the short and longterm because in all probability this is what will happen?

Funny thing about almost all westwrn people. They are happy for want and talk about change so long as it doesn't effect their own standards that they've become accustomed to...
    Really? All western people are that way? Are we all? All the same? We are all identical.......how much more stupidity can come from your pie hole? lmao

DwightShrute

I am educated and unemployed. Who do I vote for?
    really?
    JK LOL

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by redeye1 View Post
    Really? All western people are that way? Are we all? All the same? We are all identical.......how much more stupidity can come from your pie hole? lmao
    Read it again dummy...

Didnt realise ALMOST ALL meant 100%...

I swear, the avg reading level of sbr posters is somewhere near a 5th grade level...

Redeye going out of his way to prove this

Hey redeye, don't you have a sister or a cousin you should be bedding about now??

Chances this clown is also a Trumptard...100%
    Last edited by ACoochy; 05-06-16 at 05:26 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Poor have to learn to go to work and stop being lazy and committing crimes and having babies

Dems protect them

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    really?
    JK LOL
    How's that mudhut you live in and those butterflies and hummingbirds working out for you tico?

Learned to read those street signs yet tico??

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

One of Donald Trumps first initiatives will be to close all sport gambling forums. If you vote for Trump you are digging your own grave.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

really?
    JK LOL
    Yes, Dwight.

I am reading at an 8th grade level.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Hey grease lightning open your eyes and ears! You can negotiate any credit card debt you have, you can negotiate your mortgage with a bank before going into foreclosure. Companies and banks take less all the time rather than get nothing. Why is that so crazy to you? So, instead of Trump doing alittle negoiating lets just let the Slut run up another 20 trillion. That will be great for your kids won't it.
    The Donald would run up the debt even more than Hillary. And "negotiating" (defaulting) US debt would obliterate the economy, bud. And it would stay that way for the foreseeable future.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger_deux View Post
    Grease, you have to put it in terms the layman understands... what Trump is saying is if you have invested in Treasury Bonds, you are not getting your money back.

Now do you get it?

Not to mention the shockwave of damage bankrupting the Federal Treasury would be.

Trump is an idiot. There's no way this would pass through Congress. He would be assassinated first. You know how many people invest in Federal bonds?

He's just mouthing off again... I hope.

Yes I agree. But the fact that he spoke this into the air shows he has absolutley no business being president, or the nominee of a major political party, for that matter. Yes, I realize this has applied all along, but this statement is just.... wow.

DwightShrute

Yes, Dwight.

I am reading at an 8th grade level.
    maybe you missed my hidden message

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    You're assuming that he means everything he says and that he's going to do everything he says; you're wrong.
    If he SAID this as a sitting president it would cause an immediate crisis. The fact that he utteres it shows he is completely unfit for the office. Period.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

maybe you missed my hidden message
    Lol. I just noticed that.

I was so infuriated, I had to put down the copy of The Hardy Boys: Search for the Snow Leopard and furiously type my reply.

While doing so I was so angry that crushed a grapefruit with my bare hands and got a considerable amount of pulp in my eye.

grease lightnin
    &

CNBC late to the party. I knows what I speaks, when I speaks on the financial markets, you listens....

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/06/donal...n-us-debt.html

DwightShrute

Lol. I just noticed that.

I was so infuriated, I had to put down the copy of The Hardy Boys: Search for the Snow Leopard and furiously type my reply.

While doing so I was so angry that crushed a grapefruit with my bare hands and got a considerable amount of pulp in my eye.
    ]

Go Jays!

Stroman!

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 657

I am in disbelief that even he would suggest this. If you don't understand the extreme danger in even suggesting this, you ought to take some time to research.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/07....html?referer=
    That is such a horrible idea.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    oh yeah, thanks for reminding me.

Also the same guy who has no idea what happened to the coal industry.
    Coal sucks.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9107

Gonna give Donald credit...instead of everybody talking about this....he had people distracted with Trump Taco bowls. Pretty impressive how's he's mastered how to manipulate the media.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11703

little marco
    low energy jeb
    lyin ted
    crooked hillary
    goofy elizabeth

Trump crushes these corrupt weasels for sport.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave ByeShea 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I hope corrupt Hillary Clinton chooses goofy Elizabeth Warren as her running mate. I will defeat them both.</p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/728725020109877248">May 6, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

little marco
    low energy jeb
    lyin ted
    crooked hillary
    goofy elizabeth

Trump crushes these corrupt weasels for sport.
    Im sure all ya pubescent friends agree as well

First 12345 ... Last