The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by tb1984 View Post
    I think that for every bitcoin transaction, it has a sender bitcoin address and receiver address. And pure Bitcoin books like Nitrogen usually tag their names onto their Bitcoin addresses. So, once Circle put a review on your account, they can retrieve these info even though you use Blockchain in the middle. And I think Circle did not ban you because you had sent directly to book once, they can even know about Nitrogen with your recent transactions.

With traditional books like 5dimes or Heritage, they use third party as Bitcoin processor and these processors don't tag their names on Bitcoin addresses(I think). So, I think it's harder for Circle/Coinbase to detect gambling activities.

So, the bottom line is don't raise red flags for your account.
    I might be a little inebriated and sleep deprived, but I'm not sure about all this. There are plenty of people that use Circle and Nitrogen without any trouble. I don't see why they felt the need to make an example out of me.

Anyway, I just sent them an e-mail asking a few questions, hoping to see if I can get my account restored. I doubt it does any good, but I've got nothing to lose.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    No. Youwager does as well. The only thing I don't like is Youwager makes you keep your deposit amount in there for 30 days but you can withdraw any amount above it at any time with any other method.
    For the record, I was just talking to 5dimes, and they told me that you can withdrawal USD from them, as well, if you deposited via btcoin.

First 123