sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Since most of you lack the brain capacity to truly understand anything you see, let alone what you hear, I will help you out.

When we first heard about the shooting, there were witnesses claiming three men in tactical gear were shooting up the joint. Have any of you heard that witness testimony recently? No, because you continue to follow the lead of the MSM who conveniently seems to have forgotten about the original story.

This dudes wife is tiny, the dudes brother is former military. They are also Americanized and were very close with the people they allegedly killed, including these people having thrown them a baby shower at an earlier date. I have a hard time believing that an original witness wouldn't have noticed two people, one quite small, rather than three men who looked like military. Oddly, this was the originial story in France in which there were witness accounts of three men in military gear shooting freely at everyone and everything in sight.

Common sense is telling me, especially after their home was rummaged through by the media, that these muslims are patsies rather than suspects. They were found not wearing anything looking like what was seen, and they were basically killed on sight. Something is very wrong with the story the media is running with. I don't know if these people were the ones who carried this out. This story has more questions than answers and I am having hard time believing that these two were responsible... Especially when there were three shooters.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Obama literally destroyed world
    Name one country leader that likes the guy? Can anyone name one?

That's pretty sad.

The only way you repair this is.... Walls go up everywhere. Get these a$$hole refugees out of here. You speak no English... you get the fuk out.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Since most of you lack the brain capacity to truly understand anything you see, let alone what you hear, I will help you out.
    Keep deluding yourself that you know what's really going on and others don't.
    It reveals a psychological issue in you but, hey, as John Lennon said long ago: "Whatever gets you through the night."

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1944

Bush literally destroyed world
    Fixed what you actually meant to say.
    Killing Saddam Hussein made Iraq unstable which led to the rise of ISIS.
    Saddam had that country under control because he is sunni and sunnis listened to him.
    Now that the Iraq government is shia muslims majority.
    ISIS are the sunni muslims that wants to take over Iraq and many sunnis are joining them.
    Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave GunShard 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

When we first heard about the shooting, there were witnesses claiming three men in tactical gear were shooting up the joint. Have any of you heard that witness testimony recently? No, because you continue to follow the lead of the MSM who conveniently seems to have forgotten about the original story.

This dudes wife is tiny, the dudes brother is former military. They are also Americanized and were very close with the people they allegedly killed, including these people having thrown them a baby shower at an earlier date. I have a hard time believing that an original witness wouldn't have noticed two people, one quite small, rather than three men who looked like military. Oddly, this was the originial story in France in which there were witness accounts of three men in military gear shooting freely at everyone and everything in sight.

Common sense is telling me, especially after their home was rummaged through by the media, that these muslims are patsies rather than suspects. They were found not wearing anything looking like what was seen, and they were basically killed on sight. Something is very wrong with the story the media is running with. I don't know if these people were the ones who carried this out. This story has more questions than answers and I am having hard time believing that these two were responsible... Especially when there were three shooters.
    Your doing the right thing Sour, keep questioning the propaganda machine. Somewhere in the middle lies the truth.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Name one country leader that likes the guy? Can anyone name one?

That's pretty sad.

The only way you repair this is.... Walls go up everywhere. Get these a$$hole refugees out of here. You speak no English... you get the fuk out.
    Obama is basically revered by the majority of the Western world. Thing is the same people also know that you have socially archaic gun laws hence we understand he is doing the best he can, even though he was handed a big wet steaming turd to begin with...

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Actually for the first few hours, every news outlet reported that there was between 1 and 3 shooters according to witnesses and they fled in a black SUV.

Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I swear I only click on this thread hoping to find a reply from sourtwist.

They never, ever disappoint.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

Giant... Did they ever find weapons of mass destruction?

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Just like the show quantico

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

The poor child not only has to grow up without its parents but now everytime there's an event graduation, mothers or Father's Day new girlfriend or boyfriend etc etc she has to explain how the parents are these nuts who did this horrible thing...it's going to follow this innocent kid around for the rest of her life. Sad

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    The poor child not only has to grow up without its parents but now everytime there's an event graduation, mothers or Father's Day new girlfriend or boyfriend etc etc he has to explain how the parents are these nuts who did this horrible thing...it's going to follow this innocent kid around for the rest of his life. Sad

Well they should lie to her and say she was adopted

It might be the best way

teaserpleaser

Well they should lie to her and say she was adopted

It might be the best way
    Could work for a while but sooner or later the truth comes out....sooner or later that kid will need it's birth certificate or some government doc with the parents name and start googling these "strangers" on her BC ...uh oh now she's pissed that she's been living a lie all these years....it's not easy it's fukked up.

teaserpleaser

I'm guessing the grandmother is going to raise her? Whatever family they have. It's probably best to hide it in her developing years and just deal with the backlash hate anger when she comes of age. Tough one rock and a hard place.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Could work for a while but sooner or later the truth comes out....sooner or later that kid will need it's birth certificate or some government doc with the parents name and start googling these "strangers" on her BC ...uh oh now she's pissed that she's been living a lie all these years....it's not easy it's fukked up.
    Yes maybe as she gets older you break it to her

Video of the house was hard to watch with baby toys around

WTF happened to this Mom to make her a nut?? ????

teaserpleaser

They left her with the grandmother I believe ...which sucks because it's not a natural cycle this older woman is going to have to keep up with a child at an advanced age. The child should be getting government aid though for both the parents being deceased so hopefully that helps maybe get a nanny?

paco

Went from 3 white males in masks to these 2. Even the shot dead face up with handcuffs ON! Lol. (No military style gear as witnesseds claimed) None of this makes sense. Apartment not shut down for investigation and open to everyone to come destroy lol. Yea everything adds up
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Only thing that is puzzling me is why was the couple dressed head to toe in camouflage gear. I get it the Jewish coworker ticked them off with some religious talk maybe they were insulted. But if they wanted to revenge they will want to show their faces to the coworkers when shooting them.

It is possible the shooters were different males camouflaged and the couple was the diversion so the shooters can escape on foot. So a witness sees a car leaving the scene and everyone is chasing them and the shooters leave undetected on foot.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Went from 3 white males in masks to these 2. Even the shot dead face up with handcuffs ON! Lol. (No military style gear as witnesseds claimed) None of this makes sense. Apartment not shut down for investigation and open to everyone to come destroy lol. Yea everything adds up
    I didn't see body armor but they did have on tactical gear holsters camo....yeah that was messed up letting people into the apartment but cool thing is Muslims are posting what the inside of their apartments look like..lets be honest it's not something your avg American sees....I've been in one Muslim household back in high school and that's because the sons were on the wrestling and football team with me.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Actually for the first few hours, every news outlet reported that there was between 1 and 3 shooters according to witnesses and they fled in a black SUV.
    Im going by the actual witness account, not the MSM. They gave themselves a lot of wiggle room by saying 1-3...

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Only thing that is puzzling me is why was the couple dressed head to toe in camouflage gear. I get it the Jewish coworker ticked them off with some religious talk maybe they were insulted. But if they wanted to revenge they will want to show their faces to the coworkers when shooting them.

It is possible the shooters were different males camouflaged and the couple was the diversion so the shooters can escape on foot. So a witness sees a car leaving the scene and everyone is chasing them and the shooters leave undetected on foot.
    Your first paragraph shows you are still stuck in imagination land. The party is not the reason.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

I might start charging admission.

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15930

The aware people know this shits all a setup to take our guns. Fuk the media, and our fake gov
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave eddycash 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lying scumbag paco doing his usual routine

also the guy lying dead had body armor on his back and a holster strapped to his leg you moron. I wish you'd come show me your duty you punk

jjgold

Pretty clever there

PAver good work

paco

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lying scumbag paco doing his usual routine

also the guy lying dead had body armor on his back and a holster strapped to his leg you moron. I wish you'd come show me your duty you punk
    Shut up meth head

jjgold

Paco a good man
    Points Awarded:

paco gave jjgold 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Shut up meth head

that would still be better than being a muslim.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Sourtwist approves

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

The horror! Poor guy was being picked on because he had a beard. Weak minded fuks.

jjgold

You can make a case that fukkin wise ass that worked there caused this whole thing

From what I read he went on and on all the time about Islam to everyone and bashed it

He could not let it go and looked what happened

Horrible

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11937

Alot of Anti America and Anti Government posters on this thread.. A bit unnerving to see..

Name calling also shouldn't drive someone to commit mass murder in regards to the harrassment claims reported.. No excuses for these types of terrorist acts..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-05-15 at 11:24 AM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Pacman you're good people and shouldn't condone this side of the crew man. This one is what it is....eyewitness accounts always vary at the chaos point so average citizen sees the tac vests which are used for carrying extra rounds and accessories not IBA vests and thinks body armor ...so easy to mix up. Handcuffed is normal protocol when you have him down one team moves through and on and follow up guys come in and secure the body regardless....standard procedure dude. The apartment was shut down to do through by FBI and released...sure the govt could have paid the rent for 6 months to keep it accessible should they need to go back but not a major thing. Don't think anyone anticipated the old man opening the door like that though.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Alot of Anti America and Anti Government posters on this thread.. A bit unnerving to see..

Name calling also shouldn't drive someone to commit mass murder in regards to the harrassment claims reported.. No excuses for these types of terrorist acts..

I agree but this guy was obsessed with it.....I guess he thought he was back in his homeland or something

It is not worth it getting so upset over religion but the Mideast will fight forever over it

First ... 15161718192021 ... Last