Originally posted on 12/05/2015:

Since most of you lack the brain capacity to truly understand anything you see, let alone what you hear, I will help you out.

When we first heard about the shooting, there were witnesses claiming three men in tactical gear were shooting up the joint. Have any of you heard that witness testimony recently? No, because you continue to follow the lead of the MSM who conveniently seems to have forgotten about the original story.

This dudes wife is tiny, the dudes brother is former military. They are also Americanized and were very close with the people they allegedly killed, including these people having thrown them a baby shower at an earlier date. I have a hard time believing that an original witness wouldn't have noticed two people, one quite small, rather than three men who looked like military. Oddly, this was the originial story in France in which there were witness accounts of three men in military gear shooting freely at everyone and everything in sight.

Common sense is telling me, especially after their home was rummaged through by the media, that these muslims are patsies rather than suspects. They were found not wearing anything looking like what was seen, and they were basically killed on sight. Something is very wrong with the story the media is running with. I don't know if these people were the ones who carried this out. This story has more questions than answers and I am having hard time believing that these two were responsible... Especially when there were three shooters.