paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

All fake bs. Story makes 0 sense. No chance a "terrorist suspect " apt allowed to be ransacked . Goes from 3 white males to suddenly Muslim man and 90 lb women lmfao. U stupid puppets

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Many of you are the reason this country is falling to pieces. Idiocy and ignorance. Shooting your numb feet blindly, I know you will feel it eventually. Liberalism and political correctness have fukked us all. Keep fighting their fight, you're not even in their plans.

Pay attention....

Three shooters.

You'll see, but even then you won't believe your eyes you brainwashed scumbags.
    Sour, since you see things that I do not, will you be better off than me when shit hits the fan in this country? Or are we all fukked the same?

Sour, you can come stay on our land in Ark if it happens

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

We are all fukked the same, I'm probably more fukked tho because I knew it and couldn't do anything about it. Your thinking process is the reason we are fukked, but I will forgive you.

I most likely will need a place to stay, I expect NY to be a war zone eventually... I didn't know you were in Ark, I thought you went to West coast from ok?

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

The Muslim couple total patsies to further the agenda. Anyone with half a brain knows none of the story makes sense

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

We are all fukked the same, I'm probably more fukked tho because I knew it and couldn't do anything about it. Your thinking process is the reason we are fukked, but I will forgive you.

I most likely will need a place to stay, I expect NY to be a war zone eventually... I didn't know you were in Ark, I thought you went to West coast from ok?
    Twista, not that im one to judge but are you a religious person?

Just watched a few episodes of doomsday preppers on tv and the 1 thing I noticed that all participants had in common was a copy of the cross either somewhere in their house or hanging off the reverse mirrors in their car.

They were all gloom and doom and making predictions about end of world, pandemics etc etc (none of which has ever happened btw), which makes me think that people with deep religious beliefs are the ones pushing the doomsday agenda...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

That's good to know, misery loves company. At least we can go through it together

We're in Seattle, have houses in a few southern states and some land in AR
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave The Kraken 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 711

Here she is just getting off the plane in Chicago. She has just arrived in America. Ready to live the dream with her husband. She has already been properly vetted by our trustworthy federal government. No way that she could have gotten any lies by these guys who are determined to keep us safe. Look at the hope in her eyes. Ready to adapt to our way of life, and be westernized. Ready to become an asset to our country who welcomed her with open arms. Just call us "Tootsie Pop" because we were a bunch of suckers.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Here she is just getting off the plane in Chicago. She has just arrived in America. Ready to live the dream with her husband. She has already been properly vetted by our trustworthy federal government. No way that she could have gotten any lies by these guys who are determined to keep us safe. Look at the hope in her eyes. Ready to adapt to our way of life, and be westernized. Ready to become an asset to our country who welcomed her with open arms. Just call us "Tootsie Pop" because we were a bunch of suckers.

Obama joked weeks ago "...don't be afraid of widows and orphans" then this woman attacks San Bernadino

Barbara Boxer says the day after San Bernsdino "gun control works...we proved it here in California" I guess she didn't get the memo not look at Oakland daily news

Jeh Johnson said "no credible threats" known yet admits being frustrated by that usual phrase since they can't know

Obama says ISIS is contained then hours later Paris happens.

Useless assholes abound

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    All fake bs. Story makes 0 sense. No chance a "terrorist suspect " apt allowed to be ransacked . Goes from 3 white males to suddenly Muslim man and 90 lb women lmfao. U stupid puppets
    only in the minds of idiots like yourself fairy-boy

MoeSedway
    MoeSedway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1987

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    only in the minds of idiots like yourself fairy-boy
    There's never been an Islamist terror atrocity that this nut hasn't blamed on Jews, Joos, Israel, Mossad or the West.

It's a sickness.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30722

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Mayan still google translating what they said

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14841

The first thing that I would do after I got off a plane before killing people.....

Is the ever important, airport selfie

brooks85

I'm not 100% up on my trends but if someone else is taking the picture of you it isn't a selfie

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11957

PACO, I don't care if you are 40lbs, if you have a gun in your hand, you are dangerous. I bet you don't have a high school education. probably someone who just got off the pickle boat. grab a book and read. education yourself. you are embarrassing yourself

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

More questions than answers... This production makes no sense, and trust me, this shooting is nothing other than a production.

brooks85

More questions than answers... This production makes no sense, and trust me, this shooting is nothing other than a production.
    like what was their favorite band or color or something?

Yeah I suppose there are A LOT of unanswered questions in that respect. As far as what happened it is very clear now.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14841

I think she's taking the picture brooks.
    And if she isn't...........

Then who is

brooks85

oh I thought it was airport screening thing since she was entering country. If it is a selfie makes perfect sense for her to prove that she is here considering the mission she was given.
    Last edited by brooks85; 12-07-15 at 12:03 PM.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I think she's taking the picture brooks.
    And if she isn't...........

Then who is
    It's a still from a security camera, dumbfukk.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    It's a still from a security camera, dumbfukk.
    Security cameras are eye level? I've only flown once and was drunk, so I don't know. Seems odd though.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Security cameras are eye level? I've only flown once and was drunk, so I don't know. Seems odd though.
    it wasn't a security camera in that context, it was a screening camera for customs so it is supposed to be eye level and she was told to look into the camera.
    Points Awarded:

itchypickle gave brooks85 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Here she is just getting off the plane in Chicago

I'll give you false flag guys this, that couple looks straight out of central casting. I think I've seen that guy like 30 times before they couldn't be anymore generic.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8906

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12194

They both look completely unhappy and angry looking in that picture.. Dead cold eyes and faceless expressions.. I'm glad they died, world is a safer place now..

I also thought about what Obama said about not being prejudice against all Muslims.. We need their continued help in tracking extremists, bla bla bla etc.. Muslims serve in our work places and even Military..

IMO, I think the problem is that most American people can clearly see that other religious sectors such as Christians, Jews, Hindu, Buddists, Hinduism, Atheists and even Satanism, etc.. just don't have that broad uprising of pure hate that the Muslim extremists have, and it's clearly spreading across the globe at an alarming rate threating all that aren't Muslim..Very evident of this in the Middle East..

Americans see this as a real dangerous threat and unfortunately it all falls under that Muslim faith in just about every case.. This doesn't happen with any other religions.. This is simple fact and why?

So yes the American people are beginning to stereo type more then ever, lose faith in kind and loving Muslims as a whole because we don't hear a common voice speak out against Muslim terrorism, etc.. American people are weary and probably should be cautious with all people of very strong Muslim faith, and it's arguably justified as well with what we are seeing these days happening around world... It's just to broad and expansive..

It's unfortunate but it's the truth.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-07-15 at 04:38 PM.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3828

laughably fake image.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    laughably fake image.
    why do you say that?

Almost anywhere I fly now, they take pictures and your fingerprints at immigration

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3828

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    why do you say that?

Almost anywhere I fly now, they take pictures and your fingerprints at immigration
    i left a long post in this thread a few days ago explaining some of the serious problems
    with the narrative they want us to believe about this event. Add to it that Juan Hernandez,
    an eyewitness, backs up Sally Abdelmageed 100% about 3 large white male killers.
    This photo of "Tashfeen Malik" has the same blank stare, the same exact facial symmetry
    in her expressionless image, and the two people are plainly not together, but pasted together.
    I can't really tell if "Syed Rizwan Farook" is at that scene, but she isn't there. She's
    super-imposed against the background. Still waiting for Syed's brother Syed Raheel Farook
    and wife to show up anywhere.

DwightShrute

hmmmmm

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3812

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Campaign poster for alternative form of birth control?
    That blonde broad sure aint bad looking.

Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    They both look completely unhappy and angry looking in that picture.. Dead cold eyes and faceless expressions.. I'm glad they died, world is a safer place now..
    That's how non Americans look on their pictures. Yes, people from other cultures don't smile like idiots all the time for no reason

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave ACoochy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jibby if your wife looked like that you'd be unhappy too ... If you're a chick and you look like that not much to smile about and you'd probably be more than willing to cover that mug like they like to do.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Antibet View Post
    That's how non Americans look on their pictures. Yes, people from other cultures don't smile like idiots all the time for no reason
    If you're smiling in a picture you look like an idiot? Hmm, I thought if you are smiling that usually means you are happy in the moment and the life of the party...

Laughing is living pal.. If you're angry and pissed off looking all the time I think that only brings about pain and unhappy living upon yourself.. You also become unapproachable and project your own negativity onto others....

Nothing wrong with a smile and friendly face once in a while bud unless you have rotten teeth and gum disease.. Lol.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If you're smiling in a picture you look like an idiot? Hmm, I thought if you are smiling that usually means you are happy in the moment and the life of the party...

Laughing is living pal.. If you're angry and pissed off looking all the time I think that only brings about pain and unhappy living upon yourself.. You also become unapproachable and project your own negativity onto others....

Nothing wrong with a smile and friendly face once in a while bud unless you have rotten teeth and gum disease.. Lol.
    Jibbby has used this thread to set himself apart as one of our more elite posters. I love the way he buries these (mainly) foreign fukks all the while coming across as a friendly leave-it-to-beaver type All-American guy.

I'm a big fan, pal. Great work!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Are you drunk or are you just a chubby chaser? ..

That blond is fat and has bingo wings.. She probably never worked out a day in her life.. Hiked up fat girl jeans.. Nice hair but she tried to color it blond and failed miserably as you can see her black roots everywhere... She's wearing a ton of makeup to cover up the ugly mug.. Even wearing beer goggles in an attempt to appreciate that piece of work would be far fetched.. . ...

I'd take a pass on that, I'm not that picky either.....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-07-15 at 04:39 PM.

First ... 18192021222324 ... Last