Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

wtf, reading through that thread for the first time where the guy posted.

It might be another case like that pos in California killing people because girls didn't like him. But, the religion thing doesn't make sense.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

My guns have killed less people than Tony Stewart's race car.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

another nut

why??

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Copy cats ....it's only going to get worse they'll be another before months end

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Name and religion woulda been posted 2 seconds after incident if perp was Muslim.

Smother
    Smother's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

The train has already left the station on gun control.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Is this his Facebook page? https://www.facebook.com/unicornwhisperR?fref=ts

Has some eerie posts from Sep 16-18....

And now posts just a few minutes ago? Auto posts?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Another terrorist white dude??

jjgold

It's surprising how everybody claims to have a self-defense weapons but none of these incidents is there someone in the crowd that can take the guy down

I doubt the good people rarely use guns to stop bad people

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    he is a mixed race -- like his father obama
    Last edited by shari91; 10-02-15 at 04:34 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Right and we're worried about Isis..Lol...

Need to worry more about the nut jobs living here in America first... Seems like these school or movie theater shooting happen a few times a year now on average...

Scary world we live in fellas.. Keep your eyes open.. Got designer light weight fashion body armor for every day use just in case?

jjgold

good guys with guns too scared to use them in a self defense situation

so ban guns

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12063288_1627135330872855_43883885379740 73183_n.jpg?oh=30724e195dcab2f1b2b01876c 8646c06&oe=568AD607[/IMG]

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Any chance of stricter gun laws went out the window many years ago. If politicians and the courts had the balls to turn down gun advocate/manufacturer campaign contributions they would go after the businesses that sell guns to people who commit felonies with those weapons. It might make a small impact on vendors who operate in grey areas. The death penalty needs to become automatic for those convicted of these kinds of crimes as well.

The majority of gun owners in USA have them just to be cool and compensate for the fact that they couldn't beat another man in a fair fight.

I have to laugh at paco trying to flex with his pistols. Guy valet parks cars for a living in Detroit. Is he worried about someone stealing his $27 in tips after a hard shift?

jjgold

Gritter with best post in thread

Nailed it

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Any chance of stricter gun laws went out the window many years ago. If politicians and the courts had the balls to turn down gun advocate/manufacturer campaign contributions they would go after the businesses that sell guns to people who commit felonies with those weapons. It might make a small impact on vendors who operate in grey areas. The death penalty needs to become automatic for those convicted of these kinds of crimes as well.

The majority of gun owners in USA have them just to be cool and compensate for the fact that they couldn't beat another man in a fair fight.

I have to laugh at paco trying to flex with his pistols. Guy valet parks cars for a living in Detroit. Is he worried about someone stealing his $27 in tips after a hard shift?
    lol

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

I thought I recognized this town...

http://www.nrtoday.com/news/17892518...army-medal-for

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Gritter us right except for the death penalty part.
    Most of these guys off themselves in the theater or on campus right after the shooting. So as a deterrent, death penalty doesn't make much sense.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

This is a culture problem. It amazes me how the human species can make great strides in intelligence when it comes to fields like technology or medicine, but they can't see socially what has worked in the past. We have members of the animal kingdom that have done the same things in their circles since time began because it worked. Then you have the human species that has totally changed. Used to be that you would court your partner, marry them, mate with them, and then raise children together. Now we have a large segment that finds a person, mates with them, impregnates them, and then leaves the one parent to raise the child on their own. Then this one parent can be so self indulged that many of these kids are left to figure things out on their own. This puts the kid on the path of exploring a sense of self worth.

These kids figuring things out on their own becomes dangerous when mixed with technology. We've seen it on this message board where you have people that log on here, and can try to be whoever or whatever the want to be with little risk of physical confrontation. This just stokes the fire of kids searching for their own personal fame to satisfy that self worth. Yeah, you can throw mental health into the picture, but I truly believe that the parenting issue can be directly related to that also.

There is a reason why the University of Texas, and Kent State shootings were such big deals in the news. We had not seen things like that happen too often in that time. Guns had been around for decades before these events, so that didn't change. Behavior changed when our country got complacent after WWII. Those great people that fought their war were so inspired to give their kids everything they wanted and needed that they spoiled the hell out of them. This led to more and more women working, after they got a taste of it during the war, that we started getting generations of kids starting to come to a empty house after school, instead of a parent's loving hug. With cars, TV's, and suburbia starting to become more and more viable, self worth went from family and friends to material items. Its just spiraled generation from generation from there.

The toothpaste is out of the tube now, and it would take generations for it to even have a chance to come full circle. People can blame guns all they want to. They won't get offended. Maybe that's why its easier to blame them, then to blame humanity in this politically correct, easily offended, dying for attention society that we have made ourselves.
    Points Awarded:

dalogester gave Mr KLC 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Preach! Couldn't have said it any better. I think there's also something to be said about morals / god. Less and less kids go to church. Say what you want about it but god helps.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

I knew that mass murderers kill for fame. I known this for years.
    It's the news media that needs to stop giving these mass murderers fame or the cycle of violence continues.

jjgold

Its too easy to buy guns now and it is glorified

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Jjgold, Oregon recently made it more difficult to get guns with required background checks. Doesn't stop criminals from getting guns from other people or the black market. Please quit your liberal bs and realize the problem is the people, our society today is PATHETIC.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/12096199_981488331894745_454790786991187 321_n.jpg?oh=5d46013a74c2fd983e6ba939a90 5a034&oe=569D4B08[/IMG]

MoeSedway
    MoeSedway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1987

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Name and religion woulda been posted 2 seconds after incident if perp was Muslim.
    And 2 seconds later you would have been claiming it was a Zionist/Jew/Mossad conspiracy to discredit the Muslim community.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    he is a mixed race -- like his father obama
    is he because he wacks off to the I.R.A... listens to drop kick murphys etc etc dudes white this isn't our shit this is white people shit

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    I thought I recognized this town...

http://www.nrtoday.com/news/17892518...army-medal-for

And the plot thickens…….More ironic things will come out, but it will only be ones theory.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

People who think guns kill have no clue. People kill not guns.

States with strict gun laws have more gun crimes. Stop with the stupidity and allow more people the right to protect them selfs.

jjgold

Whole thing is bad

Something need to change

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I didn't read the entire thread... but... I remember the news saying "the shooter was asking everyone what religious background they were?" I didn't see any outcome of this? What were people saying? Did they say Muslim? Catholic? Baptist? And get their head shout out? Never heard the end result?

What's the point of the news bringing up religion??? And not following through??? Fukking retarded.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I didn't read the entire thread... but... I remember the news saying "the shooter was asking everyone what religious background they were?" I didn't see any outcome of this? What were people saying? Did they say Muslim? Catholic? Baptist? And get their head shout out? Never heard the end result?

What's the point of the news bringing up religion??? And not following through??? Fukking retarded.
    Here is a good read without the liberal garbagehttp://www.dailystormer.com/oregon-s...e-supremacist/

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    People who think guns kill have no clue. People kill not guns.

States with strict gun laws have more gun crimes. Stop with the stupidity and allow more people the right to protect them selfs.
    Indeed...

Can never have enough innocent murders right??

Im with you fellow psychopath...

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Any of you think today's death penalty is a deterrent? In state's that have it. My feelings no! Yes I understand we don't have no defendant here.
    Last edited by JMon; 10-02-15 at 06:55 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    Any of you think today's death penalty is a deterrent? In state's that have it. My feelings no! Yes I understand we don't have no defendant here.
    None one iota. Nobody decides not to murder on the off chance that they might get the death penalty instead of life in prison.

It has no deterrent effect. It costs more than non-capital cases. It is applied in a ridiculously inconsistent manner. And innocent people have been, and will be, put to death.

I'm not against the death penalty in theory, but in current practice it is simply too broken and ought to be eliminated. If we could kill the worst of the worst in a uniform, consistent and efficient manner then I could could behind it.
    Last edited by d2bets; 10-02-15 at 07:35 PM.

First 1234567 Last