I am probably smartest guy at SBR

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    my ideas would work

You wanna be the guy that helps empty the coffers of the NRA??

Good luck...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    my ideas would work

Give me a soccer over for tomorrow. This is your strength. Not trying to take peoples guns.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Let's face it Americans have an obsession over guns. Let them keep killing each other. Why would civilized nations try to teach the great america?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Estonia Meistriliiga League..tomorrow

Paide Linnameeksond

-110 1x2

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Let's face it Americans have an obsession over guns. Let them keep killing each other. Why would civilized nations try to teach the great america?
    It's only cost them millions of lives, not withstanding the heartache that's attached to that..

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    It's only cost them millions of lives, not withstanding the heartache that's attached to that..
    Coocher us civilized nations can't teach them .

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19213

Maybe, it takes a million people murdered in a month? 2 million, 3 million, 4 million??? There has to be a number someplace??? Our society is committing suicide with cars, alcohol,drugs,guns - nobody cares!

Ok, if it was just theory - money is no object - solve the problem with the shootings - sure we can all solve the problem but everybody that is not dead or affected says I do not want to give up my right to bear arms.

So, let another million people senselessly die and let's talk again???

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    Maybe, it takes a million people murdered in a month? 2 million, 3 million, 4 million??? There has to be a number someplace??? Our society is committing suicide with cars, alcohol,drugs,guns - nobody cares!

Ok, if it was just theory - money is no object - solve the problem with the shootings - sure we can all solve the problem but everybody that is not dead or affected says I do not want to give up my right to bear arms.

So, let another million people senselessly die and let's talk again???
    'Murica

BuckyOne

It is not hillbilly's or rednecks doing these senseless murders is it?

What is the profile for the murders that have occurred in the last year?

Racial - whites and blacks

law enforcement - excessive force and retaliation

Radicalized muslim's

more or less big cities for the environment?

poverty does not seem to be the priority issue?

education does not seem to be lacking in the killers?

So, the right to bear arms - Ok - in your home only - need a temporary permit to transport out of a home - outlaw assault weapons - all weapons with more than 3 semi automatic shots would be declared illegal and have to be brought in to either destroy or modify.

But, the politicians are afraid to lose votes with any kind of crackdowns on weapons or border control. So, thousands and thousands more will die. Hillbilly's and rednecks really don't give a crap if the rest of the country shoots each other. People in rural America think it is a big city problem.

ACoochy

It is not hillbilly's or rednecks doing these senseless murders is it?

What is the profile for the murders that have occurred in the last year?

Racial - whites and blacks

law enforcement - excessive force and retaliation

Radicalized muslim's

more or less big cities for the environment?

poverty does not seem to be the priority issue?

education does not seem to be lacking in the killers?

So, the right to bear arms - Ok - in your home only - need a temporary permit to transport out of a home - outlaw assault weapons - all weapons with more than 3 semi automatic shots would be declared illegal and have to be brought in to either destroy or modify.

But, the politicians are afraid to lose votes with any kind of crackdowns on weapons or border control. So, thousands and thousands more will die. Hillbilly's and rednecks really don't give a crap if the rest of the country shoots each other. People in rural America think it is a big city problem.
    All you did was prove that not all people can be trusted with guns...

Ask yourself if they do more healing than harming Bucky...The answer is quite obvious

If you weren't a farmer or a competitive sports shooter then what reason would exist for even wanting one to begin with??

BuckyOne

If insane people are going to kill - they will just build bombs - more gruesome ways to kill.

Not all cops can be trusted either!

I'm willing to try something - to sit around and let people die day after day after day seems uncivilized, also. I would vote for a complete outlaw of guns in the civilian population.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11612

Yes. Millions of Americans die each year from gun shot woulds while the rest of the country mopes around with broken hearts.

My advice to you is to never visit this country, ACoochy. You know all there is to know about it already.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Yes. Millions of Americans die each year from gun shot woulds while the rest of the country mopes around with broken hearts.

My advice to you is to never visit this country, ACoochy. You know all there is to know about it already.
    Did I say millions of Americans die each year as the result of gun deaths??

Trump nuthugger

ACoochy

If insane people are going to kill - they will just build bombs - more gruesome ways to kill.

Not all cops can be trusted either!

I'm willing to try something - to sit around and let people die day after day after day seems uncivilized, also. I would vote for a complete outlaw of guns in the civilian population.
    Not all crazies have the wherewithall or means to build bombs but almost every crazy has the means by which to attain a firearm.

It's not like they have to learn how to build a firearm

BuckyOne

Not all crazies have the wherewithall or means to build bombs but almost every crazy has the means by which to attain a firearm.

It's not like they have to learn how to build a firearm
    farmers - ranchers - have a legitimate reason for a pistol - big city people have it to kill or defend themselves from being killed. It is a big city problem!

What do you propose as a solution?

ACoochy

farmers - ranchers - have a legitimate reason for a pistol - big city people have it to kill or defend themselves from being killed. It is a big city problem!

What do you propose as a solution?
    Our countries aren't that different ie we also have a segmented populace who throughout their history have been systematically downtrodden over centuries BUT the way in which our 2 countries going about forming a solution is completely different...

Why your government doesn't admit there's a mental health problem throughout the country is beyond me.

If you want to lower gun related deaths then make mental health services available for those who need them most (the poor).

Also bạn all high powered weaponry. We did that here yet we don't have the big city problem with guns so your reasoning there is kinda inaccurate...

Sure, the occasional incident occurs but for the most part when you make services available for mental health then that will correlate with lower firearm mortality rates...

Its not rocket science but for some reason your politicians refuse to listen to reason here....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no guns= none of this happens

too hard nowadays to get the arsenals illegally and too risky

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

My country has mentally unstable and mentally sick people in it, just like Coochy's country, just like China, just like Germany, just like virtually every country.
    There has to be a reason why all of our countries have a fraction of the gun deaths that the US has.

There has to be a reason.
    I just can't put my finger on it right now. Cooch, do you have any ideas?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Jay my initial reaction was that it's probably because there is at least one gun in America for every person, even counting the children. I thought gun proliferation, ease of access and fear was the most likely answer

But the NRA says thats not true, that we should all have guns to protect ourselves from the government and bad people with guns.

So then I thought I was wrong and the NRA was right.

But then a black man in Dallas the other day owned an SKS and used it against the government because the government has been killing black men for very little reason, and as a black man, he listened to the NRA and used his gun to protect his people from the government

But then I never heard the NRA come out and applaud what he did, so I was confused.

So I thought, maybe then, everyone should own a gun to protect themselves and others from bad people with guns, thats it. Thats another NRA line

But the I find out the shooter in Dallas is possibly a bad guy even though he did what the NRA told him to do. I also find out that there were TWENTY open carry activist in the rally that had guns on them at the time this guy with his SKS was blasting people. Thank God thy were there to take out this bad guy shooting cops

But then I find out instead of using their guns to protect themselves and the others from the bad guy with the gun, they too turn around and ran!!!!

Jay I dont know what to think now

Im just back to thinking we probably have too many guns and the NRA is a bunch lying looney tune quacks whose strategy is fear-mongering

Funny how their entire narrative for why Americans need guns and the right to open carry was just blasted away all at one event in Dallas

BuckyOne

We seem to be on the same page by banning high powered weaponry.

I am all for care for mental health assistance. In the cases of military personnel-law enforcement - airplane pilots - & many others - their careers are over if they admit to a mental health concern - so they refuse to admit it because they spent so much time to get to where they are. How do we reach them?

I am for everything you said - the American people have to step forward and demand change from their legislators and leaders. Make it a priority at election time - I would vote for a congressman in my state that campaigned on the violence issue and medical care and used the money from less military intervention in god forsaken lands that do not deserve any help or assistance from the USA.

Legislation banning insane violence that occurs in video games - movies - etc. - glorifying war in books, magazines, online websites - it all adds to the "let's kill those mf'rs attitude of the sick people. They were not born that sadistic.

But, back to being safe where we choose to live. If we compare rural to urban. There are tradeoffs for everything. I have never lived in a big city - always been urban and would not live in a big city for a million dollar a year job. I can see where high quality medicine is more readily available in big cities - big dollar jobs - entertainment venues, etc. But, I really believe it is more dangerous and higher risk to live there.

So, it still ends up being "an every man for himself" mentality - we all have choices - the legislators are not representing their constituents - this is on them that they have done absolutely nothing on prevention of violence. So, it is up to the voters to demand change or oust the current legislators and elect somebody that will implement the changes you have proposed and other ideas, also. At least try, or the only thing I can say is move someplace where we are safe - don't be around big amounts of people anywhere, anytime-it is too dangerous.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Our countries aren't that different ie we also have a segmented populace who throughout their history have been systematically downtrodden over centuries BUT the way in which our 2 countries going about forming a solution is completely different...

Why your government doesn't admit there's a mental health problem throughout the country is beyond me.

If you want to lower gun related deaths then make mental health services available for those who need them most (the poor).

Also bạn all high powered weaponry. We did that here yet we don't have the big city problem with guns so your reasoning there is kinda inaccurate...

Sure, the occasional incident occurs but for the most part when you make services available for mental health then that will correlate with lower firearm mortality rates...

Its not rocket science but for some reason your politicians refuse to listen to reason here....
    Because the politicians don't give a fukk about anyone but themselves. For instance, everyone wanted to blame Katrina on the federal government for acting too slow. Nobody wanted to bring up the fact that the Louisiana state government is the most corrupt in the country.

The hurricane didn't cause all the problems...the levees breaking were the flood problems. The state government did not spend the appropriated money on fixing the levees which they ALREADY had. A lot of my family live in that shit storm they call a state

First ... 4567