footballfan78
    footballfan78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Who's the best football or all sports handicapping service to purchase long term deal

I'm looking for a football or yearly all sports handicapping service yearly or seasonal package but have no idea whose good and whose not. I see the "sportscapping" site promotes Kyle Hunter all around and Trev Rogers for football and all-around top handicappers. Also Miguel Dasilva for baseball? Are these guys really good or just the site promoting their people? I've heard Right Angle Sports is a good service for college football and college basketball but it's very expensive compared to other services. Is it worth it? How do the pregame pros compare to the services i mentioned? And is there a top handicapping website to really know who the best of the best are? Would appreciate any help you can provide.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

footballfan78

Why funny? Anybody have any opinion on these people i mentioned?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

All scammers

if you want to follow/fade a specific tout, go to the service plays forum and get the plays for free.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

will2survive

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10002

I am. Documented 75% capper this year in nfl preseason and this is my worst year ever.

In all seriousness you won't find a tout that wins consistently. Why go through all the hassle of selling if your that good. No site ranks them because rankings can be bought. Best thing to do as was mentioned above, is to check service plays. Almost everyone is posted there. If you find one you love and want to buy, at least you will have done it after seeing results for yourself and not falling for marketing spiel

KingHutch
    KingHutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

teach yourself and see how you go? there are lots of good mentors here

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

go to pickmonitor.com. sort the handicapper rankings by the sport you're interested in. be as specific as you want with the filters.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Angelito

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Smokiest

footballfan78

This pickmonitor.com is very helpful thanks! But when i do the search it just lists handicappers i never heard of. How do i put in specific names? Do i have to join the site?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

do you like big packages or small packages?

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

My advice to u is spring for the combo-tout package. They are usually the best buy right now for value, cause u get expert tipping for footballers, basketball, euro footballers, and specialty sports (like competitive eating competitions or pocket pool).

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

find the one that costs the most

obviously if you pay more, it is worth more, so more winners

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Brother if someone wants your money for "their expert picks" - they aint winning.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

TwoWays

Also tout services are compatible to financial advisers if not even more so. Yeah they get a percentage for giving u sound advice but that goes for all services. But what u get that financial advisers don't give is the enjoyment of watching your investment, since we are all sports fans.

footballfan78

I hear this sometimes but to me it doesn't have to be true. I mean let's say you were a top handicapper and winning for yourself and doing well. Great! But now not only do you win for yourself but people purchase your picks because you know what your doing. Great, i do even better now, why not?

I feel naked without service picks as i'm not a pro handicapper. I really want to do Right Angle Sports as they seem legitimately solid/good. But the service is so damn expensive. Especially compared to other services which are already too expensive. It's hard enough to try and win 53 percent and cover the juice but then you have to cover the services on top of that.

I understand people's feelings here. You're saying it's not worth it. But considering i suck at picking and i'm gonna pick i'd rather at least know i'm not gonna get crushed if i get picks from someone good. Nobody has any recommendation of whose better than who? Are the pregame guys good? Is the spostcapping.com website people good(kyle hunter, trev rogers, Doc's sports?) Right angle sports? The animals?

I would prolly try right angle sports if it was the same price as the other people. But they want more than the other people want for their all year round every picks in every sport(every pick they make in a year period). While Right Angle is charging more and just for the college football season instead of every pick in every sport for the whole year like other people.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Brock BiglakerBear

jjgold

Lol... Right angle sports there a long-term a loser like every other tout in the world this was a really really good laugh

Touts don't bet that's all you need to know they scam

TwoWays

I respect those touts that don't bet the games they advise on most. It's a conflict of interest. It shows their objectivity. It also shows their time and effort is put into making sure their clients get the best insider info possible.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Touts are scammers none of them are worth paying.... NONE

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Actually, Steve Stevens is a fantastic fade, and worth the money on that alone (though you can usually get it free here).

Get a Bovada account since he's usually on chalk, fade, swim in money.

jjgold

It's hilarious how people still actually signing up and give these people money like they really know who's going to win a game more than any other person

TwoWays

I think everyone can agree knowledge is power. These touts have that valuable info, that's why they get so much vitriol.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

OP, you reek of a shill. We've seen this act about 50 times. It ain't gonna work.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I follow jjgold spreadsheet.

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

service plays forum doesnt give you their best plays only the mediocre ones

footballfan78

Lol, i wondered if some might think that. If i named just one person and i said "i heard this guy's the best" i could see people thinking that. But i named a bunch of people and just asked what they thought. I said RAS seem like they are respected but i also pointed out they're service is way more than other's which is a negative on them. Honestly i just want to follow the best handicappers so i can do well but i don't really know who the best really are. As everyone says they're the best. You guys make it sound like nobody wins which is very disconcerting. All you guys have followed this world for a long time, nobody has a legitimate opinion on who to follow if you're gonna follow someone?

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19297

footballfan? You have not mentioned the most important thing! How big is YOUR bank and how much do YOU play??? Check out the insurance from RAS - either the picks win or you get your subscription money back.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

JJgold's spreadsheet. Just bet the opposite. Best service ever!

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    JJgold's spreadsheet. Just bet the opposite. Best service ever!

That would not win Paver

Do the math

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Just in case we have some rookies here, this is how the shill works.....

1) Somebody sends out a polite text asking if anyone knows of a good handicapper. (A big red flag is when the original poster has just joined SBR that week, or day, and has no previous posts.)

2) The regular jackals immediately chime in...."they all suck", "fade JJ", "Brock Landers", "fade Lang", "follow me", etc

3) OP kindly asks everyone to be serious. He desperately needs to find a legit winner and is willing to pay for it. Asks about some services that everyone knows has been around a while (ie, RAS, Northcoast, Doc's).

4) The regular magpies respond with "they blow", "you're a sucker to pay anyone", "cap your own games or go home", "Stu Feiner", "fade LakerBoy".

5) OP is still being polite when he declares he's done some research and has found out there are some good services out there but many of them are simply too expensive. If only there was another way.......hmmmm.

6) Some lesser known poster (probably under 50 posts) chimes in about some service (CutRateSports.com, BrandNewSportsAdvisors, NewlyRenamedSports, etc) that he used last year and they went 52-13, were very honest, and has reasonable season-long prices.

7) Some posters are dumb enough to think this ruse might actually be true so they go to the aforementioned website and think that it looks legit (even though the team of cappers are guys with great names like Joey Lines, Nicky Champagne, Johnny Vegas) and indeed the posted record does show that they are RED HOT and have been killing football for the past few seasons, so they think about joining up.

8) Some poster (like me) spells out Loud and Clear that they're walking into a 3-card monty scam and advises them to run.

9) OP loses all his politeness and tells me that I'm way off base and also that I'm a flaming asshol and probably a broke dik fk and I wouldn't know a good deal if I saw it.

10) Some other veteran poster weighs in and tells the OP "Never heard of ya, pal". OP slinks off into the darkness and we never hear from him again.

11) A few days later, some other new poster asks "Anyone Know Any Good Services?". Repeat cycle.
    Points Awarded:

frogsrangers gave Harry N. Lloyd 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bubbabubba gave Harry N. Lloyd 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frogsrangers

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Just in case we have some rookies here, this is how the shill works.....

1) Somebody sends out a polite text asking if anyone knows of a good handicapper. (A big red flag is when the original poster has just joined SBR that week, or day, and has no previous posts.)

2) The regular jackals immediately chime in...."they all suck", "fade JJ", "Brock Landers", "fade Lang", "follow me", etc

3) OP kindly asks everyone to be serious. He desperately needs to find a legit winner and is willing to pay for it. Asks about some services that everyone knows has been around a while (ie, RAS, Northcoast, Doc's).

4) The regular magpies respond with "they blow", "you're a sucker to pay anyone", "cap your own games or go home", "Stu Feiner", "fade LakerBoy".

5) OP is still being polite when he declares he's done some research and has found out there are some good services out there but many of them are simply too expensive. If only there was another way.......hmmmm.

6) Some lesser known poster (probably under 50 posts) chimes in about some service (CutRateSports.com, BrandNewSportsAdvisors, NewlyRenamedSports, etc) that he used last year and they went 52-13, were very honest, and has reasonable season-long prices.

7) Some posters are dumb enough to think this ruse might actually be true so they go to the aforementioned website and think that it looks legit (even though the team of cappers are guys with great names like Joey Lines, Nicky Champagne, Johnny Vegas) and indeed the posted record does show that they are RED HOT and have been killing football for the past few seasons, so they think about joining up.

8) Some poster (like me) spells out Loud and Clear that they're walking into a 3-card monty scam and advises them to run.

9) OP loses all his politeness and tells me that I'm way off base and also that I'm a flaming asshol and probably a broke dik fk and I wouldn't know a good deal if I saw it.

10) Some other veteran poster weighs in and tells the OP "Never heard of ya, pal". OP slinks off into the darkness and we never hear from him again.

11) A few days later, some other new poster asks "Anyone Know Any Good Services?". Repeat cycle.
    classic post there

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19297

Right, agreed! The math just isn't there to pay the juice, the tout, and the taxes. The tout has no risk whatsoever. Just the time and the overhead. They must not have the nerve to bet themselves or want to bet without the risk of losing their own money (LOL - don't we all!)

12 Last