footballfan78
    footballfan78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I didn't see that you get subscription money back if you don't win. Though some other places do that as well. I'm assuming they have to win after juice to not give money subscription back? I know it's not win after juice and cover what the service cost is?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

That's why these guys have integrity. Money back if u don't win shows they are willing to prove themselves to u...which says a lot about their principles

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19213

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan78 View Post
    I didn't see that you get subscription money back if you don't win. Though some other places do that as well. I'm assuming they have to win after juice to not give money subscription back? I know it's not win after juice and cover what the service cost is?
    I saw it for football and basketball last year I think. It was their record had to be so good versus the number they got when they put the pick out. A player has to nail them the second they come out or the line could move.

Let's say it costs a dime and you play dollar bets your would have to win about 57% to break even. Now nickels - maybe 54% but, then you could lose 10k with a bad month.

Maybe, you want the action and don't have the time to learn how to handicap? I'll go along with you have a more fair game in sports to bet on than things that grind us out in Vegas like their slots and table games.

Take a deer hunter - there are two kinds - one's that pay for the guide to show them how and where to get them for the entertainment and the guy that has learned how and needs the meat to feed his family.

I guess I would rather starve than pay somebody for picks - I don't even want the money if I can't win it by myself.

But, in the case you are talking about - you are handicapping the handicappers and not the game. That is a whole new world. It will take just as much time to track and evaluate touts as it does to learn how to handicap yourself. There just are no shortcuts!

jjgold

You don't need to know how to handicap every game is flipping a coin just pick away and you'll do just as well as the guy that handicaps

BuckyOne

JJ - LOL - that is not very scientific!!! With no edge - you are guaranteed to lose. Nobody gets lucky long term.

jjgold

new posters always start threads about touts

I wonder why?????

BuckyOne

Yes, I know - pretty obvious. Who knows how many schills and bad touts are out there? But, it is not totally fair to say that ALL touts are losers. There is absolutely no shortcut other than to track picks day by day yourself (service plays or when they pop up after post time) - somehow - someway. Really bear down to try to get a decent sized sample - but, why would anybody bet picks without having a good sample?

jjgold

bottom line is nobody is tricking anyone here to buy tout picks

We all know they lose

footballfan78

Maybe because they want to know who is considered good and not good? As they don't want to follow the wrong person? And want to follow the right person? Not everyone is sinister, some people just asking for some help.

footballfan78

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    bottom line is nobody is tricking anyone here to buy tout picks

We all know they lose
    I don't want to trick anyone. I just want to know whose good. Even if i don't purchase a service who do you guys follow from the free service plays etc. I mean whose fade material and who knows wtf they're doing? Football and baseball? What do you guys think of Shinoba sports, fezzik, The animals, Ferringo, Miguel dasilva, kyle hunter, trev rogers, gameplan, steve merril, doc sports, cokin, spartan, goodfella? Good or bad? Whoever else?
    Last edited by footballfan78; 09-01-15 at 03:45 AM.

First 12