brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    What he said.

Attachment 84793
    again, as I have made very clear, no one takes anything you say but for what it is; nonsense. There is no way in the world you could explain something to someone without making something up, be honest with yourself rkelly. Or better yet explain so I can point out the multitude of fallacies you always build you opinions on then you can say I'm being a dick; Fact until you change it. Like I said, I challenge you to go one day and you can't cheat by just not posting.
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-15-15 at 02:33 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

You see, it's MY truth. It's what I feel. It's what I see. If it happens to follow what the left sees also, good for them. If you would follow along, I do put some conservative stuff in there.

I live conservatively, but I want my govt liberal, because we give them our money. Republicans think it's THEIR money to do with what THEY wish, like sending us to two wars with no way to pay for it. How did they pay for those wars? Cut taxes. Now show me YOUR math where you can pay for two ten year wars while cutting taxes.
    Last edited by rkelly110; 09-15-15 at 04:44 PM.

brooks85

Well, you see there is no such thing as "my truth," that is just called a delusion. People say things like it is "my reality" but no such thing as "my truth." It is either true or it isn't regardless of what you want, however, I'm know seeing why you are often so wrong. You're trying to project your made up facts and "truths" when no one gives a shit about lies and unproven crap. Not going to find many philosophers that I know of who argue to staying ignorant is the way to go. You can feel anything you want but that doesn't make it true. That is why we have the most powerful brain on the planet, logic over feelings.

Secondly, "I live conservatively, but I want my govt liberal, because we give them our money. Republicans think it's THEIR money to do with what THEY wish, like sending us to two wars with no way to pay for it."

a. I would tell this to anyone so don't get all defensive; you're very ignorant if you think there is a difference between republicans and dems.

b. You're even more ignorant if you think a dem wouldn't have taken us into a Iraq. You just have to know the history and the truth; not "my truth"

The fact of the matter is the democrats are the ones ruining this country at home. There is nothing cute about the Iraq War but it is very cute how ignorant you are that you think the debt from those wars is our debt problem. Very ignorant.

Lastly, if you'd put that ego away you'd admit you solely don't want to agree with Trump because he is a republican. If he announced Democrat you'd be all over him. Psst.. that isn't a good quality.

brooks85

Trump time

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Well, you see there is no such thing as "my truth," that is just called a delusion. People say things like it is "my reality" but no such thing as "my truth." It is either true or it isn't regardless of what you want, however, I'm know seeing why you are often so wrong. You're trying to project your made up facts and "truths" when no one gives a shit about lies and unproven crap. Not going to find many philosophers that I know of who argue to staying ignorant is the way to go. You can feel anything you want but that doesn't make it true. That is why we have the most powerful brain on the planet, logic over feelings.

Secondly, "I live conservatively, but I want my govt liberal, because we give them our money. Republicans think it's THEIR money to do with what THEY wish, like sending us to two wars with no way to pay for it."

a. I would tell this to anyone so don't get all defensive; you're very ignorant if you think there is a difference between republicans and dems.

b. You're even more ignorant if you think a dem wouldn't have taken us into a Iraq. You just have to know the history and the truth; not "my truth"

The fact of the matter is the democrats are the ones ruining this country at home. There is nothing cute about the Iraq War but it is very cute how ignorant you are that you think the debt from those wars is our debt problem. Very ignorant.

Lastly, if you'd put that ego away you'd admit you solely don't want to agree with Trump because he is a republican. If he announced Democrat you'd be all over him. Psst.. that isn't a good quality.
    The 1st bold tells me you don't vote. If you can't see the difference, put your glasses on and take your blinders off.

2nd bold.......what? So who's is it, your grand kids problem? The Repubs who created this enormous debt, by sending
    us to two wars and tax cuts, which they still push, thinks it's a big deal, who blame Obama for it and will cut the food
    out of the mouths of the poor to pay for their over bloated military machine. Now, tell me I'm fukking wrong!

How many times have I posted, I don't like people like Trump? Repub or Dem. He gets under my skin with his stupid,
    over bloated, egotistical bullshit that comes out of his mouth, I'd like to put a fist into.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Trump time

Under the war cannons too. Brilliant. Like him or not, in my opinion, he's got a good campaign team.

brooks85

The 1st bold tells me you don't vote. If you can't see the difference, put your glasses on and take your blinders off.

2nd bold.......what? So who's is it, your grand kids problem? The Repubs who created this enormous debt, by sending
    us to two wars and tax cuts, which they still push, thinks it's a big deal, who blame Obama for it and will cut the food
    out of the mouths of the poor to pay for their over bloated military machine. Now, tell me I'm fukking wrong!

How many times have I posted, I don't like people like Trump? Repub or Dem. He gets under my skin with his stupid,
    over bloated, egotistical bullshit that comes out of his mouth, I'd like to put a fist into.
    1. You really are stupid. I know you've already made it very clear before with your "toeing strict party lines" and again by saying "my truths" but you just can't stop giving people examples. Again, this is how you are viewed because of the illogical things you say.

2. Work on reading comprehension again; It is cute you think the debt from the two wars is our debt problem. The fact you can't figure out what I'm saying is just more evidence of how ignorant you are on our real debt problem. Again, something I've already proven about you on this subject. It is funny you bring up our grandkids who are going to be paying for our real debt problem thanks to Democrats. Facts; of course you will have to use a calculator and not "my truths."

3. I can tell you are wrong because the poor need to be given less resources, not a longer leash. Of course, we have already had this debate and I won remember? I used math and proved why welfare is a scam and also made the concept of why welfare is the epitome of the Cobra Effect real simple for you; give a man a fish... you can finish it right?

I remember last time you said some nonsense about "but he needs a fishing pole" or something lol. Well, good thing he has one with FAFSA and 5+ million jobs waiting to be filled. Now if you democrats would just take his leash off.

oh also, just some more proof of how truly ignorant you are; you actually think a Democrat wouldn't have taken us into those wars. It would be cute to be that naive if you were 5 then it would make sense to believe that stupid liberal logic. But, you're not 5 and you should remember history. O yeah, I forgot what you remember is "my truths." They have a term for that; egocentric bias. It could be genetic too which would give more support to the rkelly-muldoon family tree.
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-15-15 at 09:18 PM.

rkelly110

A whole lot of words that basically says nothing.

Quit skirting around shit. Pick a side, vote.

Like I said, I can't read your mind. If you have different math, let's see it. So basically you're saying it's not the two
    wars or tax cuts that is our deficit problem, but entitlements, welfare?

You know our debt was zero with a surplus before Bush, right? That included entitlement spending. Why was that?
    Taxes were high.

You are too young, but with Reagan and Bush Sr, I got a tax refund. (deficits) 2nd term with Clinton, I had to pay in.
    (no deficits). Now, that might not be a factual indicator of deficits, but it sure looks like it to me.

I agree with you on not just giving people money to live on. We need to get them educated to be members of society,
    but a horse has to WANT to drink, you can't MAKE him drink. So, of those that want to be educated, they will need
    money to live on. You can't just cut their money and expect them to become members of society on their own.

Business college by me has minorities who are trying to better themselves with the help of the govt. Guess what,
    those people are losing their grants, thanks to cuts.

There you have it. Real world experiences, not something you read on the internet.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8492

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Obama not even a factor anymore in America no one even talks about the clown anymore it's all about Donald Trump and running for president of the United States

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Obama not even a factor anymore in America no one even talks about the clown anymore it's all about Donald Trump and running for president of the United States
    All we have heard for the last 7 years is how everything was Bush's fault. Bush was bad there's no question about it. RK's last comment above again is filled with things like "You know our debt was zero with a surplus before Bush, right?" but of course never bothers to mention Obama added more to the debt that every other president before him COMBINED and that includes Bush. It's that kind of intellectual dishonesty that intelligent people can't let go.

King Obama still has more that a year left do do plenty more damage.

ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

A whole lot of words that basically says nothing.

Quit skirting around shit. Pick a side, vote.

Like I said, I can't read your mind. If you have different math, let's see it. So basically you're saying it's not the two
    wars or tax cuts that is our deficit problem, but entitlements, welfare?

You know our debt was zero with a surplus before Bush, right? That included entitlement spending. Why was that?
    Taxes were high.

You are too young, but with Reagan and Bush Sr, I got a tax refund. (deficits) 2nd term with Clinton, I had to pay in.
    (no deficits). Now, that might not be a factual indicator of deficits, but it sure looks like it to me.

I agree with you on not just giving people money to live on. We need to get them educated to be members of society,
    but a horse has to WANT to drink, you can't MAKE him drink. So, of those that want to be educated, they will need
    money to live on. You can't just cut their money and expect them to become members of society on their own.

Business college by me has minorities who are trying to better themselves with the help of the govt. Guess what,
    those people are losing their grants, thanks to cuts.

There you have it. Real world experiences, not something you read on the internet.
    If the Bush tax cuts were so horrible, then why did Obama extend them? And Obama surpassed Bush's debt in his 1st term alone.

Also, debt is not the same thing as deficit and Clinton has nothing to do with that either. He was just lucky enough to be President during the dot com boom.

DwightShrute

Tom Brady

Endorses Donald Trump

I Hope He's Our President

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/16/tom-br...#ixzz3lvuw9JiP

brooks85

Debate time, first four up and they are going to take aim at Trump sounds like. Serves him well for later.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Tom Brady

Endorses Donald Trump

I Hope He's Our President

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/16/tom-br...#ixzz3lvuw9JiP
    wow a cheat endorsing a crook

brooks85

lol establishment trying to bring trump down on building a wall with new ads showing reagan

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by ToPHeR View Post
    If the Bush tax cuts were so horrible, then why did Obama extend them? And Obama surpassed Bush's debt in his 1st term alone.

Also, debt is not the same thing as deficit and Clinton has nothing to do with that either. He was just lucky enough to be President during the dot com boom.
    First off, we were in a deep depression and in the middle of two wars. Wouldn't be a good idea to jack up taxes when
    no one was working, would it?

Yes, I get those confused, debt and deficit while in the heat of the moment.

We could argue all day about Clinton. We had a surplus when he left, doesn't matter how it was done.

Here's a link that shows Obama's debt, compared to Bush's. It's high, but going down. Don't forget, the stimulus was
    added during that time.

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/...cit_chart.html

DwightShrute

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Excellent place for rethugs to talk about the Iran deal they loathe............the presidential library of the guy that once sold weapons to Iran.

brooks85

First off, we were in a deep depression and in the middle of two wars. Wouldn't be a good idea to jack up taxes when
    no one was working, would it?

Yes, I get those confused, debt and deficit while in the heat of the moment.

We could argue all day about Clinton. We had a surplus when he left, doesn't matter how it was done.

Here's a link that shows Obama's debt, compared to Bush's. It's high, but going down. Don't forget, the stimulus was
    added during that time.

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/...cit_chart.html
    again, as always I'm only telling you this for your benefit. So you don't come off ignorant.

Just like your ridiculous "my truths" statement, no one with a respectable level of intelligence would agree with "doesn't matter how it was done" in any context. A monkey would have left office with a surplus.

Also the link you posted is garbage and even mentions it in the story; "Some people have emailed to insist that the FY 2009 deficit should be assigned to Obama. But conventional wisdom maintains that the deficit in the first year of a president’s first term belongs to his predecessor."

Just as you illogically said "doesn't matter how it was done" the article is also based on that broken logic.

rkelly110

Uh, I believe budgets go into the next year. The budget was already passed before Obama got in, in '09.
    Because people emailed, that makes them right?

At what point does it matter, even if you or those that emailed think Obama should own '09's budget, look where
    we are today compared to then. Sure, it's not easy street, but we are a hell of a lot better. Now, just imagine
    if Repubs would join in, instead of being sticks in the mud.

brooks85

Uh, I believe budgets go into the next year. The budget was already passed before Obama got in, in '09.
    Because people emailed, that makes them right?

At what point does it matter, even if you or those that emailed think Obama should own '09's budget, look where
    we are today compared to then. Sure, it's not easy street, but we are a hell of a lot better. Now, just imagine
    if Repubs would join in, instead of being sticks in the mud.
    No, knowing history makes them right. Saying "conventional wisdom" as justification makes the author look stupid..

Secondly, no one with a shred of respect would say we are better off now than before obama. Nor could anyone with a calculator make that statement.
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-17-15 at 08:53 AM.

rkelly110

OK............I'm the stupid one?
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave rkelly110 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

The problem with Rep's its becoming a clown show and maybe playing into Dems hands??

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Glad Trump didn't correct that guy in the crowd. Obama has been an extreme Muslim sympathizer for years now.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Said awhile back the media will lift Trump up then start tearing him down. It's happening. Now attacking him for not jumping in when someone called Obama a Muslim lol, like he's Obama's keeper. My question is who will you Trump fans latch onto once he's out of the picture?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Said awhile back the media will lift Trump up then start tearing him down. It's happening. Now attacking him for not jumping in when someone called Obama a Muslim lol, like he's Obama's keeper. My question is who will you Trump fans latch onto once he's out of the picture?
    With the exception of one or two media personalities, the media have been trying to tear him down since day one. Still are. Despite their attempts, he is only getting more popular. The latest CNN debate shows Trump winning it once again in a landslide in several polls despite certain "experts" and biased media types trying desperately to suggest Carly won and how the Rubio got an A with all his memorized answers. Please.

Trump's message is on point. He can't be bought. He won't take a salary as president. He won't need to spend time fundraising. He will make America great again. He's the best person for the job running on either side.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 09-18-15 at 05:55 PM.

jjgold

betting odds still say trump is a longshot

they are rarely wrong

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

I love how Hillary is now telling everyone that Trump cancelled his events today because he is deep in thought reflecting on what the supporter said last night. The politics in this is so transparent that if anyone buys her lines, that have to be stupider than sheep. One thing I find so convenient is how fast news agencies were to break out that McCain video from 2008 almost immediately after this happened.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    One thing I find so convenient is how fast news agencies were to break out that McCain video from 2008 almost immediately after this happened.
    I see Jindal making hay with it. But yes, turn it into a Hillary thing lol.

Why wouldn't they?

Almost identical situations. Both GOP guys fielding town-hall type questions.

Both asked similar racist/bigoted questions.

Both gave voice in their campaign (McCain by selecting Palin, Trump by being Trump) to the stormfront crowd who have been waiting for the next David Duke to come along.

Both gave quite different responses.
    Last edited by muldoon; 09-18-15 at 06:09 PM.

DwightShrute

I love how Hillary is now telling everyone that Trump cancelled his events today because he is deep in thought reflecting on what the supporter said last night. The politics in this is so transparent that if anyone buys her lines, that have to be stupider than sheep. One thing I find so convenient is how fast news agencies were to break out that McCain video from 2008 almost immediately after this happened.
    her people are desperate. Her once "eventual presidency" is all done lost now. Nevermind she will get destroyed by the eventual republican nominee, she will likely not even get the democrat nomination now. Heck, she might be indicted for the email stupidity.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    I see Jindal making hay with it. But yes, turn it into a Hillary thing lol.

Why wouldn't they?

Almost identical situations. Both GOP guys fielding town-hall type questions.

Both asked similar racist/bigoted questions.

Both gave voice in their campaign (McCain by selecting Palin, Trump by being Trump) to the stormfront crowd who have been waiting for the next David Duke to come along.

Both gave quite different responses.
    Who cares about Bobby Jindal? I just did a Bing news search to try and find a story about that, and the newest story I found was one from 5 hours ago explaining why he is now at 0%. Nobody has forced Hillary to go out there and talk about this. Hillary made this a Hillary thing.

DwightShrute

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    her people are desperate. Her once "eventual presidency" is all done lost now. Nevermind she will get destroyed by the eventual republican nominee, she will likely not even get the democrat nomination now. Heck, she might be indicted for the email stupidity.
    I think the Obama people are biding their time, and will eventually turn the knife in her back. Out goes Hillary. Insert Biden/Warren.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who cares about Bobby Jindal? I just did a Bing news search to try and find a story about that, and the newest story I found was one from 5 hours ago explaining why he is now at 0%. Nobody has forced Hillary to go out there and talk about this. Hillary made this a Hillary thing.
    First link when I google "Trump cancelled" was this
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...ative-sc-forum

Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-La.) mocked Trump’s decision not to attend the Heritage Action forum on Friday afternoon but did not mention the incident the night before.
    “Sorry to @realDonaldTrump cancel on event today w/ Sen. DeMint & Gov. Haley,” he tweeted, referring to South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley (R), who is hosting Friday’s event alongside former Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) and Heritage Action CEO Michael Needham.
    “Filing for bankruptcy again?” the GOP presidential candidate asked of Trump. “Perhaps 5th time is the charm…”
    Event is considered important by many on the right. But Donald bails to attend to a business matter.

Foreshadowing?

"Putin is moving his troops Mr. Trump"
    "I need 3-4 hours, I'm picking out color schemes for the carpet at my new hotel"

First ... 43444546474849 ... Last