I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8492

Attached Images  

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I have no doubt in the rkelly household obama will go down as a great president. Not many calculators or brain cells floating around that place.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    I have no doubt in the rkelly household obama will go down as a great president. Not many calculators or brain cells floating around that place.
    By the time I was at the age you are now, I was married, in my own home and had two kids for 11 years.

Instead of worrying about my household, maybe worry about starting your own.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Republican primary voters
    are looking for a winner & they see that in Trump. Trump is a unique type, someone who
    can walk through a labyrinth and not get lost, maneuver through intricate combinations of
    torturous paths & passages & successfully find his way to the exit like few can.

The primary voters know Trump is unscripted, unrehearsed and unhandled & because of
    that his detractors try to rain on the parade. They think Trump will bring, what so needed
    now victories, what the US had gobs of long ago. So they will laugh off his minor 'faux pas'
    or social blunders.

brooks85

By the time I was at the age you are now, I was married, in my own home and had two kids for 11 years.

Instead of worrying about my household, maybe worry about starting your own.
    Don't worry, people coming out of my household won't be encouraged by the Cobra Effect. They will try their best to stop your persistent, well intention, damage(strict party line toeing).

Hillary vs Trump

who you voting for rkelly or do I even need to ask?

rkelly110

brooks85

we know sheepy, we know

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Brooks that is not a sheep.

This is a sheep.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Brooks that is not a sheep.

This is a sheep.

but that animal doesn't look stupid so wouldn't be a good representation of rkelly.

DwightShrute

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Had to slip back one more time...tee-hee

That was huge! Huge, like, great publicity for our next president.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave ABEHONEST 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Political outsiders Donald Trump and Ben Carson are pulling away from the rest of the 2016 Republican presidential field, according to a new poll.

Trump attracts support from 33 percent of Republican-leaning voters in a Washington Post/ABC News national poll released Monday morning, while Carson has 20 percent.Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, their closest rival, has 8 percent, followed by Sens. Ted Cruz (Texas) and Marco Rubio (Fla.) at 7 percent apiece.

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is at 2 percent in the new poll, down 13 points from July for the sharpest decline among Republicans.
    Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is still the top pick for Democratic-leaning voters, with 42 percent. Her support, however, has dropped below 50 percent for the first time in Washington Post/ABC News polls, falling 21 points since July. Her support among women has tanked, falling from 71 percent to 42 percent, during that period.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Vice President Biden follow with 24 percent and 21 percent, respectively. Sanders has gained 10 points since July, while Biden has gained 9 points since then amid increasing interest in a potential bid.

A majority of Americans surveyed, 55 percent, including a third of Democrats, said they disapproved of the way Clinton has handled questions about her use of private email while serving as secretary of State.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

No way, Jose-Carson

Sorry, but Carson--being a really-really nice fellow--has no chance to get elected president.
    He's way too soft-spoken and seems, girly-girl. We tough guys [like macho gambler's on SBR] will never vote for this guy. We like'em tough and strong. Carson, probably has those soft, gentle hands, good for intense and precise skilled surgery, but not good for shaking hands while touting for votes. We have the roughest, toughest man in politics, just savoring to "Make Our Country Great Again."
    Use your brain and get on board the---Trump-Train.

* A bit of a tiny apology for sneaking back in.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Has Trump selected a vp or still too early?

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12019951_10156112603525725_6586335929319 59847_n.jpg?oh=a1ea1867e9e99635b22ff15ce 866eaf4&oe=56A8E259[/IMG]

Dallas

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I enjoy watching Trump rallies. I like watching him speak. I'll go to one if I get a chance.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Political outsiders Donald Trump and Ben Carson are pulling away from the rest of the 2016 Republican presidential field, according to a new poll.

Trump attracts support from 33 percent of Republican-leaning voters in a Washington Post/ABC News national poll released Monday morning, while Carson has 20 percent.Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, their closest rival, has 8 percent, followed by Sens. Ted Cruz (Texas) and Marco Rubio (Fla.) at 7 percent apiece.

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is at 2 percent in the new poll, down 13 points from July for the sharpest decline among Republicans.
    Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is still the top pick for Democratic-leaning voters, with 42 percent. Her support, however, has dropped below 50 percent for the first time in Washington Post/ABC News polls, falling 21 points since July. Her support among women has tanked, falling from 71 percent to 42 percent, during that period.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Vice President Biden follow with 24 percent and 21 percent, respectively. Sanders has gained 10 points since July, while Biden has gained 9 points since then amid increasing interest in a potential bid.

A majority of Americans surveyed, 55 percent, including a third of Democrats, said they disapproved of the way Clinton has handled questions about her use of private email while serving as secretary of State.
    That's how much people like Republican politicians. A reality TV star and a doctor are lapping the Republican field.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    That's how much people like Republican politicians. A reality TV star and a doctor are lapping the Republican field.
    Trump will beat any democrat who dares to run also. Dems have no chance in 2016. Reps have a few solid candidates. Best group in 25 years.

Trump is a national movement now. People are sick of incompetence the US has had this entire century. Liars and reckless spenders who rather blame the other guys rather than doing their job as president. The last two are the worst two maybe in history.

It will be hard to stop Trump's momentum to the white house.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 09-14-15 at 10:36 PM.

brooks85

no, it is actually more evident of the intelligence level of republicans compared to democrats. Aside from the obvious educational and financial comparisons in favor of conservative republicans, this serves as another example of republicans actual ability to be unbiased which democrats can not do; clinton obvious proof of that.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

no, it is actually more evident of the intelligence level of republicans compared to democrats. Aside from the obvious educational and financial comparisons in favor of conservative republicans, this serves as another example of republicans actual ability to be unbiased which democrats can not do; clinton obvious proof of that.
    Electing a narcissistic reality TV star is not intelligent.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I still think the idea of Donald Trump as the president is pretty funny but I love the idea of trying something different and refreshing

I actually think he wins the nom at this point....His VP choice would be very intersting

DwightShrute

electing a smooth talking community organizer first-time senator didn't worked out very well. Neither did the goofy talking guy from Texas before him.

Ya its time perhaps to elect someone that isn't part of the corrupt incompetent establishment that believes its more important to nation build in the Middle East rather than at home and runs a 19 trillion national debt.

Trump +10 Billion
    Bush/Obama -19 trillion

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Trump +10 Billion
    Bush/Obama -19 trillion
    Using your logic, you'd vote (if you could) for Michael Bloomberg over Trump?

Guy makes "I'd Date My Daughter" Trump poor in comparison.

Funny how you post a WSJ article about the specifics of Bernie Sanders plan (the costs) - yet when your hero Trump talks about rounding up 11 million people, the specifics don't seem to matter.

Forget about the actual transportation/housing costs as he ships them out (cattle cars to a better place maybe?). How about the manpower required to track down and apprehend 11 million humans?

Oh I forgot...he's a winner...he doesn't have to provide specifics.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I still think the idea of Donald Trump as the president is pretty funny but I love the idea of trying something different and refreshing

I actually think he wins the nom at this point....His VP choice would be very intersting

Thats what I want to know. thinking he picks Cruz?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post

Funny how you post a WSJ article about the specifics of Bernie Sanders plan (the costs) - yet when your hero Trump talks about rounding up 11 million people, the specifics don't seem to matter.

Forget about the actual transportation/housing costs as he ships them out (cattle cars to a better place maybe?). How about the manpower required to track down and apprehend 11 million humans?

Attached Images  
    Points Awarded:

ByeShea gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brooks85

no, what would not be intelligent is justifying it on this. They even have a logical fallacy term for what you just did.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 444

Nice ad by Carly Fiorina offsetting Donald Trump's statement about her face:

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post

you should stop using the word logic, you clearly don't understand the concept.

Bloomberg is a terrible comparison. Bloomberg made a product, Trump made deals. Is your goal to come off a complete moron every time you post?

"Forget about the actual transportation/housing costs as he ships them out (cattle cars to a better place maybe?). How about the manpower required to track down and apprehend 11 million humans?"

Please don't forgot about the actual transportation and cost, because I can guarantee you don't know them. Knowing the estimated cost, even doubling it for you liberal cause I know how you are with math, still makes it a incredibly wise financial move to ship them out. And there is plenty of manpower on top of historical examples which you don't even know. Because you thrive on being ignorant don't you?

Or are you just scared at the thought of losing 10+ million voters and their future sheep kin who will be just like you. Birds of a feather right?
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave brooks85 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brooks85

hmm can't find the post I made years ago about Trump being a good president for the country, on top of obviously being better choice than Obama. Now we have hindsight and there is no debate. But, search history won't let me go back to the second page of results when I search "trump" in post by me but I know its there.

rkelly110

hmm can't find the post I made years ago about Trump being a good president for the country, on top of obviously being better choice than Obama. Now we have hindsight and there is no debate. But, search history won't let me go back to the second page of results when I search "trump" in post by me but I know its there.
    Oh look, another Trump lamb....Baaaa

Yeah, I want a pres who uses the word "bigly".

ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

DwightShrute

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

watching his rally last night
    was like watching a grown man masturbate
    in front of 20,000 people.

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10898044_536860833129496_531805161327046 7643_n.jpg?oh=87e25d16cb5ce8e3abc1335428 665840&oe=56618F0E[/IMG]

rkelly110

What he said.

explain undersatnd.jpg

First ... 42434445464748 ... Last