The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    An honest question deserves an honest answer. In this thread, I did not specifically address how same sex marriage has affected my life. Doesnt mean it hasn't, or won't.
    You're in New York, right? It looks like same-sex marriages have been there legal since 2011. Four years. Has it affected your life? If so, how?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    You're in New York, right? It looks like same-sex marriages have been there legal since 2011. Four years. Has it affected your life? If so, how?
    Hey Giant.....you gay, bro??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Hey Giant.....you gay, bro??

No. Nor am I threatened by them. Do you think if being homosexual was less frowned upon by your ilk, you'd be more likely to indulge in a little ass play amongst men, opie? Is that what's going on here, bro??

No judgment here, pal.

I'm just trying to figure out how same-sex marriages affects you, or anyone else against them.

The Giant

Am I to assume since you can't answer the question, same-sex marriages haven't affected you at all, sourtwist?

If they have, please tell me how.

This is about the fourth time I've asked.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

Knew it before I clicked on it

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Am I to assume since you can't answer the question, same-sex marriages haven't affected you at all, sourtwist?

If they have, please tell me how.

This is about the fourth time I've asked.
    Would you be surprised if I told you that I have two family members, a sister and my godfather, who are both living the lifestyle you are questioning me about?

Let me tell you this, it affects their kids that they had before they decided they were all of a sudden a homo and a lesbo. I have a niece that sees her father once a week, and I have a cousin who thinks there's something wrong with her because her father left her when she was young. This affects me because when my kid goes to see her cousin at my sister's house, how do I explain the living arrangements, and what answers to I give my kid when I'm asked why her cousin thinks that the other child that lives with them is now her sister?

I know firsthand the effects of these relationships, and I am most disappointed that all of the parties involved had kids prior to realizing that they were playing for the wrong team, which is something else we could talk about if you want.

Did you fukk a man before you realized you like women?
    Last edited by sourtwist; 06-07-15 at 11:11 AM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Exactly twist, so funny how many let the media over time brainwash them, most felt differently years ago but the constant media attention and others "coming out" has worn on them and caused them to concede defeat with their former beliefs.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave jtoler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6929

I may be off topic and if I am please excuse me. But I don't really believe in gay people at all. I believe homosexuality is a behavior and not a person. The homosexual action is what would be considered gay. Not the person. If a man kisses a man that makes him a gay man? Or was the act gay? My point being I think this all apart of an agenda. Divide and conquer. Just one more category to divide people. If I decide right now to go have sex with a man that would be homosexual. Does that change something? Am I now gay? Or did I just do something gay? If I think about being a carpenter but I never do anything can I be considered a carpenter? We have somehow made it a way of life. Homosexuality is an action. Not a lifestyle.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave smittyallsports 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Giant

Would you be surprised if I told you that I have two family members, a sister and my godfather, who are both living the lifestyle you are questioning me about?

Let me tell you this, it affects their kids that they had before they decided they were all of a sudden a homo and a lesbo. I have a niece that sees her father once a week, and I have a cousin who thinks there's something wrong with her because her father left her when she was young. This affects me because when my kid goes to see her cousin at my sister's house, how do I explain the living arrangements, and what answers to I give my kid when I'm asked why her cousin thinks that the other child that lives with them is now her sister?

I know firsthand the effects of these relationships, and I am most disappointed that all of the parties involved had kids prior to realizing that they were playing for the wrong team, which is something else we could talk about if you want.

Did you fukk a man before you realized you like women?

You sister and godfather are gay.

Maybe if it wasn't for people like you, shaming them into believing they shouldn't be what they are, there wouldn't have been kids born in the first place, and your sister and godfather could have lived honest lives from the start.

Also, whether same-sex marriages are legal or not, your sister and godfather were going to end up in the arms of a same-sex partner. Want to know why? Because they're gay. Now unless your plan is to abolish gay people altogether, which sounds to me what you'd really like, I'm not sure what your argument is here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

opie1988

No. Nor am I threatened by them. Do you think if being homosexual was less frowned upon by your ilk, you'd be more likely to indulge in a little ass play amongst men, opie? Is that what's going on here, bro??

No judgment here, pal.

I'm just trying to figure out how same-sex marriages affects you, or anyone else against them.
    Woah! What's with all the rancor, pal?

We're longtime friends, G. You know me.

I couldn't care less that you're gay.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

No judgment here, pal.

Ummm Opie is an expert in same sex ass-play... He just makes sure it stays in the closet... Like the rest of his ilk.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

You sister and godfather are gay.

Maybe if it wasn't for people like you, shaming them into believing they shouldn't be what they are, there wouldn't have been kids born in the first place, and your sister and godfather could have lived honest lives from the start.

Also, whether same-sex marriages are legal or not, your sister and godfather were going to end up in the arms of a same-sex partner. Want to know why? Because they're gay. Now unless your plan is to abolish gay people altogether, which sounds to me what you'd really like, I'm not sure what your argument is here.
    Funny that I answered your question, and you can't respect the way I feel about it. It's pretty much the reason I was going to just avoid your question but I gave It to you anyway assuming you would at least acknowledge the way I see it. I should have known better.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Ummm Opie is an expert in same sex ass-play... He just makes sure it stays in the closet... Like the rest of his ilk.
    Oh, I know Opie's type.

Out publicly he'll be blasting them, throwing eggs at them, tying them to trees, and then when no one's looking, he'll go down on every member of the Dallas Cowboys offensive line.

jtoler

This has huge spiritual components those who don't believe in God and spiritual warfare will just disagree to the cows come home. Because a person does a homosexual act it doesn't mean they were "born gay". I'll stop there this could go on forever.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    To be fair, it is hard to look at all of the horror in this world and believe that "God" would allow this to happen.
    free will.

guy isn't a puppet master pulling the strings. we are.

The Giant

Funny that I answered your question, and you can't respect the way I feel about it. It's pretty much the reason I was going to just avoid your question but I gave It to you anyway assuming you would at least acknowledge the way I see it. I should have known better.

I wasn't disrespecting your answer, I feel bad for the kids, but marriages get dissolved every day. This is just another reason.

Would you prefer your sister and godfather stay in the closet just to keep others around them happy? That's Neanderthal thinking, pal. 20-25 years from now we're going to look back at this time, and be embarrassed at what a society we were. Your views are no different than what your old grandpappy had when segregation ended.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Mayan....we both know you have no idea what the word "ilk" means. Don't use words you're not sure of their meaning, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jtoler

There are thousands upon thousands of inmates who would have never done a homosexual act in their life had they not gone to prison.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

I wasn't disrespecting your answer, I feel bad for the kids, but marriages get dissolved every day. This is just another reason.

Would you prefer your sister and godfather stay in the closet just to keep others around them happy? That's Neanderthal thinking, pal. 20-25 years from now we're going to look back at this time, and be embarrassed at what a society we were. Your views are no different than what your old grandpappy had when segregation ended.
    My views are my views, regardless of past history. I make my own decisions based on the way I see things, precedence doesn't make up my mind for me. People are not born gay, if they were, they wouldn't mate with something that they are not compatible with.

LAx12
    LAx12's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Giant

My views are my views, regardless of past history. I make my own decisions based on the way I see things, precedence doesn't make up my mind for me. People are not born gay, if they were, they wouldn't mate with something that they are not compatible with.

I don't have the stats in front of me, but I believe most gays realize at a very young age that they're gay. As for why some choose to lead heterosexual lives? Shame. It's a powerful motivator.

jtoler

I don't have the stats in front of me, but I believe most gays realize at a very young age that they're gay. As for why some choose to lead heterosexual lives? Shame. It's a powerful motivator.
    Wrong.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Wrong.
    You're just a religious wacko, jtoler. I'm pretty sure if you had a true relationship with God you wouldn't be a 50% handicapper.

jtoler

Religious wacko? 50% capper? Strike two. What makes a person gay?

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Religious wacko? 50% capper? Strike two. What makes a person gay?
    What makes a person straight?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    What makes a person straight?
    A woman.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

This has huge spiritual components those who don't believe in God and spiritual warfare will just disagree to the cows come home. Because a person does a homosexual act it doesn't mean they were "born gay". I'll stop there this could go on forever.
    There are thousands upon thousands of inmates who would have never done a homosexual act in their life had they not gone to prison.
    So? They are not gay but suck dick. What's your point?

I doubt those people want same sex marriage for themselves.

Do you think Christianity has tried to teach you to be non-judgmental of others or plans to have you lambast those of differing lifestyles with your demands they hide it from you?

BTW, are the non-gay dick suckers going to burn in hell or is just those that really are gay?

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    So? They are not gay but suck dick. What's your point?

I doubt those people want same sex marriage for themselves.

Do you think Christianity has tried to teach you to be non-judgmental of others or plans to have you lambast those of differing lifestyles with your demands they hide it from you?

BTW, are the non-gay dick suckers going to burn in hell or is just those that really are gay?
    I'm not judging. My response was to someone who said gays are born gay so I gave an example. It's discussion, never claimed to have all the answers.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    free will.

guy isn't a puppet master pulling the strings. we are.
    "Free will". Burn in hell for being a nonbeliever, but hey your choice. Sure.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

The Giant administering intellectual beatdowns in this thread.

G, it's a waste of time to even engage those so ignorant to understand that homosexual behavior exists throughout the Animal Kingdom (more than 500 species -- and growing -- already documented from primates to worms).

Next time 2 male ducks decide to "get it on" @ the local pond, maybe we can send some of SBR's finest to scold them about their "lifestyle choice."
    (2 females we would, of course, encourage)

Oh, and just to preempt the inevitable numbnutted "you're comparing mankind to a fukkin duck?" blabber:
    Humans are an animal. Primates. The most evolved animal on earth, true... but an animal, nonetheless.

Stands to reason the human animal would share certain characteristics with others in the Animal Kingdom.

As for same-sex marriage, that's another issue, entirely (there are some valid perspectives to argue against it that doesn't make one a bigot... no more than being against a certain Obama policy makes someone a racist. Unfortunately, many try to throw these labels around the minute one tries to put forth a differing view.)

Want to find out who the *real* bigots are?: Allow homosexuals CIVIL UNIONS with the exact same legal protections as marriage (can decide partners medical fate in hospital, can be on insurance, etc.). This allows the thousands-years-old marriage institution to remain unchanged and preserves the 'sanctity' that so many in society hold dear to their emotional hearts. Problem solved.

If the gay lobby opposes THAT (as they appear to be doing)... and insist on the term "marriage"... they obviously are putting an overall bigger social agenda ahead of what would benefit gays in society, day-to-day.

If someone opposes a Civil Union that solves the equal protection clause (Constitution) without disturbing any marriage definition, well... then maybe, maybe it's time to trot out the bigot label.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Mayan....we both know you have no idea what the word "ilk" means. Don't use words you're not sure of their meaning, pal.

A lot of supercalifragilisticexpialidocious In this response.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Most ridiculous argument i have read to date.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Man plus man = end of human race

First ... 56789 Last