bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Just a sick fukk that would rather have and a pu$$y rather than cokk and balls...nothing more nothing less...well maybe something less
    Didnt he keep the rooster and balls?

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

this country is so fawked. if I had a girl who still continued to read this magazine with this trash rag on the cover, Name:  camby.png
Views: 157
Size:  14.1 KB kick rocks.

If I was dating a chick who supported this walking freak show, Name:  camby.png
Size:  14.1 KB hit bricks.

If I ran espn and some underling wanted to give this shim one of our awards, Name:  camby.png
Size:  14.1 KB hit the unemployment line.

Had a date a few months back before this circus act came out. Girl told me she watches that Kardashian show, Name:  camby.png
Size:  14.1 KB

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Can't say I love you. But I'm sure you'd be a good neighbor. Would take a street full of you and dwights before I'd be near the scumbags or others here.

I mock those who use their religious beliefs to justify their bigotry and hatred.

For people so sure of their unproven supernatural belief, the sensitivity is telling.
    We'd have you over for lox and bagels on the weekend anytime

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

don't blame it on the "country", blame it on the owners of ESPN.
    This is their choice alone.. and it's disgusting for sure !
    I hope people walk out or do not attend.
    ESPN is a plague on sports media. Their talk shows are shit and their coverage is shit.
    The only thing is they own it so we have little other places to go.

All being done for propaganda reasons ..
    and it's true Bruce Jenner is probably never going to even have real transgender surgery.
    Jenner should turn them down and say F NO Lauren Hill is the real hero not me.
    does he (not a she) have enough manhood left in his sick head to do that or not ????
    Lauren is gone but her family could have taken it in her name.

F U Bruce Jenner - slimeball and FU ESPN you whores.
    Courage ??? piss on them
    bye.
    i don't play nice with people i don't like in real life...
    this country has to start getting NASTY again.
    grow some BALLS. FUKKKKKKKK
    Last edited by Snowball; 06-05-15 at 10:06 PM.

smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6929

The guy sourtwist is outstanding in his analysis. I don't understand how anyone can look at this world, ourselves, and logically believe there is no God.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave smittyallsports 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by smittyallsports View Post
    The guy sourtwist is outstanding in his analysis. I don't understand how anyone can look at this world, ourselves, and logically believe there is no God.
    To be fair, it is hard to look at all of the horror in this world and believe that "God" would allow this to happen.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

ESPN, owned by disney

Abc family owned by disney

Abc family will be airing a reality show about transgender people, a parent and a son.... Timing is just a coincidence?

We can play connect the dots all day, but this is the main subject at hand which needs to be addressed and stopped

This is one of the easiest agendas to identify, they put this on a silver platter. Only problem is the average Joe has no idea that his thoughts are being manipulated because average Joe has never thought for himself to begin with.

smittyallsports

I have always thought when I hear someone say, "I am a woman trapped in a man's body", (or vice versa) that was impossible in that how would one know how it feels to be someone else. I would have no idea how a woman felt as I have only been inside of my own skin. Another fundamental hypocrisy I usually notice are the people vehemently deny God's existence. They say those who believe in God are believing in a fairy tale etc... But then they begin to tell me about an explosion that yielded the earth complete with everything necessary for man to exist. And then man happened to evolve from apes. This is weird to me because no other apes seem to be evolving into humans anymore...

Kermit

I have always thought when I hear someone say, "I am a woman trapped in a man's body", (or vice versa) that was impossible in that how would one know how it feels to be someone else. I would have no idea how a woman felt as I have only been inside of my own skin. Another fundamental hypocrisy I usually notice are the people vehemently deny God's existence. They say those who believe in God are believing in a fairy tale etc... But then they begin to tell me about an explosion that yielded the earth complete with everything necessary for man to exist. And then man happened to evolve from apes. This is weird to me because no other apes seem to be evolving into humans anymore...
    I always thought our evolution was based on the environment we lived in. I think humans and apes only share a common ancestry background. There are several types of apes/monkeys/chimps etc

Humans are still evolving.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

^^^disinfo agent

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

1. And yet, oddly enough, you seem to claim to know how someone else feels.

2. Evolution happens over a LONG period of time and it is still happening. You are not going to "see" it.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    ^^^disinfo agent
    Care to explain this then?

Why are human's pinky fingers and little toes getting smaller and smaller?

It's called evolution my friend.

I would just love to hear your theory on all of this.
    Last edited by Kermit; 06-06-15 at 11:37 AM.

Kermit

Why Haven't All Primates Evolved into Humans?

Humans did not evolve from apes, gorillas or chimps. We are all modern species that have followed different evolutionary paths, though humans share a common ancestor with some primates, such as the African ape.
    The timeline of human evolution is long and controversial, with significant gaps. Experts do not agree on many of the start and end points of various species. So this chart involves significant estimates.
    To say we are more "evolved" than our hairy cousins is just wrong. (See how long you last naked in the Congo Heartland, and then tell me who's got the evolutionary upper hand.)

Thinking that a species evolves in order to survive is to put the cart before the horse. Genetic mutations happen all the time, without fanfare and often without any measurable change in the organism's lifestyle. In general, the mutations most likely to be passed to future generations are those that prove useful to either individual or species survival.
    The "usefulness" of a mutation depends largely on shifting environmental factors like those of food, predators, and climate, and also on social pressures. Evolution is a matter of filling ecological and social niches. African apes are still around because their environment has encouraged the reproductive success of individuals with different genetic material than ours.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Darkside Magick

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    You're in love with an imaginary thing.

Weird behavior exists in many forms.
    Mark Twain once said "Religion was created when the first con man met the first fool"

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    ESPN, owned by disney

Abc family owned by disney

Abc family will be airing a reality show about transgender people, a parent and a son.... Timing is just a coincidence?

We can play connect the dots all day, but this is the main subject at hand which needs to be addressed and stopped

This is one of the easiest agendas to identify, they put this on a silver platter. Only problem is the average Joe has no idea that his thoughts are being manipulated because average Joe has never thought for himself to begin with.
    The Dixiecrats felt the same way about integrating schools. There was an "agenda" and society would be poisoned by allowing white and black people to attend the same schools, eat in the same restaurants, or (gasp!) intermarry. They told people to connect the dots; don't fall for the trap!! First they're equals, then they'll take over the country.....

This argument about LGBT rights is as silly now as the argument against integration was 60 years ago.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Well if you are correct than you have to agree that He has some sense of humor.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

Organized religion and defenders of traditional family values are important to balance out all the groups calling for freedom of anything and everything.

Both sides are generally 'wrong' though. As 'right' usually lays somewhere in the middle ground.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    The Dixiecrats felt the same way about integrating schools. There was an "agenda" and society would be poisoned by allowing white and black people to attend the same schools, eat in the same restaurants, or (gasp!) intermarry. They told people to connect the dots; don't fall for the trap!! First they're equals, then they'll take over the country.....

This argument about LGBT rights is as silly now as the argument against integration was 60 years ago.
    I understand the point you're trying to make, but when comparing apples to oranges, it simply isn't the same. Sorry.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

I understand the point you're trying to make, but when comparing apples to oranges, it simply isn't the same. Sorry.
    Seems like apples to apples to me. Care to explain how it isnt the same?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Seems like apples to apples to me. Care to explain how it isnt the same?
    Very busy at work today.... Comparing men to men is not the same as comparing men becoming women. We are all created as man or woman, not what we choose because we are having an identity crisis

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Very busy at work today.... Comparing men to men is not the same as comparing men becoming women. We are all created as man or woman, not what we choose because we are having an identity crisis
    Bigot

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Bigot
    Lol.... Coochy, every time I see your name I get wet

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I never understood why adults care what other consenting adults do.

Two guys want to get married. Who cares.

Two women want to get married. Who cares.

People of the same gender want to have sex. Who cares.

A guy wants to become a woman, or vice versa. Who cares.

"It's all going to affect us". No, sourtwist, it's not. Not one bit.

Just out of curiosity, since same-sex marriage is legal in most states these days, which I'm sure you're against, can you tell me how its changed your life?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I never understood why adults care what other consenting adults do.

Two guys want to get married. Who cares.

Two women want to get married. Who cares.

People of the same gender want to have sex. Who cares.

A guy wants to become a woman, or vice versa. Who cares.

"It's all going to affect us". No, sourtwist, it's not. Not one bit.

Just out of curiosity, since same-sex marriage is legal in most states these days, which I'm sure you're against, can you tell me how its changed your life?
    Already answered this question several times.

The Giant

Already answered this question several times.
    Direct me to the post number where you explained how same-sex marriages have already affected your life.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Direct me to the post number where you explained how same-sex marriages have already affected your life.
    careful next he will be messaging you his phone # as the kid thinks he is a badass

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    careful next he will be messaging you his phone # as the kid thinks he is a badass
    Not a kid. You have a problem with me and I gave you a chance. I don't have a problem with giant because he's at least acting like a gentleman.

Vegas39

Not a kid. You have a problem with me and I gave you a chance.
    yes as you are a whiny fukkin douchebag junior

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post

I'd just be happy if he PM'd me the post number where I could read his answer.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

My work is done here.

You can give a person knowledge, but you can't make them think. Some people want to remain fools, because the truth requires change.

Peace out bitch boys.

Vegas39

I'd just be happy if he PM'd me the post number where I could read his answer.
    evidently he can't, he is a fukkin idiot

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

My work is done here.

You can give a person knowledge, but you can't make them think. Some people want to remain fools, because the truth requires change.

Peace out bitch boys.
    Pussy

Got called out for not being able to illustrate how this directly affects him then decides to run off like the keyboard pussy he is

Epitomy of a bigot in action here boys...
    Points Awarded:

Vegas39 gave ACoochy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

smittyallsports

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    1. And yet, oddly enough, you seem to claim to know how someone else feels.

2. Evolution happens over a LONG period of time and it is still happening. You are not going to "see" it.
    I did not think I had claimed to know how someone else feels. My point was how can any person say they feel like someone or something else when they have only felt who they are. Unless there is some out of body experience I am not aware of....

If you believe in evolution that is fine as you are free to believe what you wish. Would you then liken the creation of the world to me throwing up 10 decks of cards and having them all fall to the ground perfect sequential order?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

An honest question deserves an honest answer. In this thread, I did not specifically address how same sex marriage has affected my life. Doesnt mean it hasn't, or won't.

Side note,

Guys like Vegas really make me feel sorry for them. Guy can't have any kind of a conversation without name calling. It's a god thing for those emoticons, too. Saves him from having to bring anything to the table. Vegas, you are the true meaning of a bitch.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

Vegas39

An honest question deserves an honest answer. In this thread, I did not specifically address how same sex marriage has affected my life. Doesnt mean it hasn't, or won't.

Side note,

Guys like Vegas really make me feel sorry for them. Guy can't have any kind of a conversation without name calling. It's a god thing for those emoticons, too. Saves him from having to bring anything to the table. Vegas, you are the true meaning of a bitch.

like I give a fukk what a pussy like you thinks...,OH NO SOURS POOR FEELINGS HURT...maybe your mom will buy you a new hot wheel to fix it. you whiny little bitch

First ... 456789 Last