Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Man plus man = end of human race
    If every male was gay, this would be correct. However that's not the case; in fact it's not even remotely close. Homosexuals state that the percentage of gay people is roughly 10%; most people nowadays feel it's got to be higher than that.

Wrong

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    If every male was gay, this would be correct. However that's not the case; in fact it's not even remotely close. Homosexuals state that the percentage of gay people is roughly 10%; most people nowadays feel it's got to be higher than that.

Wrong
    Take those numbers that were made up, and tell me what they are 50 years from now and see if your argument still stands.

Answer one question for me...

If the homo tranny crew is such a small percentage of the overall pop, why is there such a big push for acceptance, and where in the world do these agendas get so much money from, and why? I already know the answer.
    Last edited by sourtwist; 06-07-15 at 05:17 PM.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Take those numbers that were made up, and tell me what they are 50 years from now and see if your argument still stands.

Answer one question for me...

If the homo tranny crew is such a small percentage of the overall pop, why is there such a big push for acceptance, and where in the world do these agendas get so much money from, and why? I already know the answer.
    Odd comment? Tolerance, human beings are all equals as should be treated as such.

I have no idea where the money comes from why does it matter, seems a decent enough place to invest money in with the youth suicide rate being significantly higher in LGBT teens. Stop them feeling ashamed of bigots like you.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Odd comment? Tolerance, human beings are all equals as should be treated as such.

I have no idea where the money comes from why does it matter, seems a decent enough place to invest money in with the youth suicide rate being significantly higher in LGBT teens. Stop them feeling ashamed of bigots like you.
    Ignorance is bliss

One thing you need to ask yourself is why?

Why? Why are you so stupid that you don't even care to know the answer?

I'll tell you why. Because the same people pushing this are the same people who have you conditioned to believe it should be accepted as normal. That's why you're all fukkin stupid because you don't think for yourselves. Fukkin idiot.
    Last edited by sourtwist; 06-07-15 at 08:26 PM.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

whiny sourbitch said he was done in this thread 5 pages ago. Yet still whining like the pussy he is

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Vegas let's make some sort of a bet...

We both make a video and we can let sbr decide what the odds of you taking getting me to turn gay are

Vegas39

Vegas let's make some sort of a bet...

We both make a video and we can let sbr decide what the odds of you taking getting me to turn gay are
    could careless your sexual orientation junion. You act like a bitch on a constant PMS cycle. Sure its not Tammy not Timmy

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    could careless your sexual orientation junion. You act like a bitch on a constant PMS cycle. Sure its not Tammy not Timmy
    You could or couldn't care less? Fukkin dummy

Names not Timmy bitchbag

Vegas39

Tammy it is, carry on

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Lol awesome

Mase of Base

I accept a human being as just that I couldn't care less what religion/sexual orientation/race they are.

Try it sometime.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Mase of Base 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

I accept a human being as just that I couldn't care less what religion/sexual orientation/race they are.

Try it sometime.
    Mase, I get along with anyone and everyone. Just because I disagree with a lifestyle or agenda doesn't mean that I hate the person. Where I live, I see it all every single day. Blacks, Spanish, Indian, gay, cross dressers.... You name it. Oddly, there's one very confused guy who takes a liking to me because I am nice to him. He also happens to dress like a girl, lipstick and nails too. And they all happen to like me. You don't know me, and can't expect to know how I treat real life relationships just because I don't agree with something.

sandos139
    The Miami Connection
    sandos139's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shocker Espn

Mase of Base

Mase, I get along with anyone and everyone. Just because I disagree with a lifestyle or agenda doesn't mean that I hate the person. Where I live, I see it all every single day. Blacks, Spanish, Indian, gay, cross dressers.... You name it. Oddly, there's one very confused guy who takes a liking to me because I am nice to him. He also happens to dress like a girl, lipstick and nails too. And they all happen to like me. You don't know me, and can't expect to know how I treat real life relationships just because I don't agree with something.

All good man, I probably caught the wrong end of the argument. All the best.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

All good man, I probably caught the wrong end of the argument. All the best.
    I thought you were someone else, I didn't realize I was cursing at you before. I apologize

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

And I thought I was pissed today cause Novak lost me some money.

This thread has gotten way to angry and way to personal with the attacks.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

this went off track long ago

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Bilderberg meeting starting very soon. Members have been listed and their talking points have been outlined.

Any of you have a clue?

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

I read that their number 1 talking point will be how to turn every male into a homosexual. I've heard they're trying to achieve this through a series of transgender shows on cable channels and subliminal messages during the next Super Bowl and Daytona 500 telecasts. I've heard Jeff Bezos of Amazon will become Jennifer Bezos while in Austria also, to keep the ball rollin' (pun unintended)

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I believe in a creator but I'm against religion.
    I believe people should be allowed to live anyway they want.
    I believe ESPN is actually being courageous in this act along with Bruce.
    I believe it is disturbing what he has done with himself.... however I support his freedom.
    I believe in Soldiers but not in wars.
    I believe the US can and will be better in generations to come.
    The one thing I cannot believe is how far my gaydar was off on this forum.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Way to tell it like it is Bob Costas:

“It strikes me that awarding the Arthur Ashe Award to Caitlyn Jenner is just a crass exploitation play – it’s a tabloid play,” Costas said. “In the broad world of sports, I’m pretty sure they could’ve found someone – and this is not anything against Caitlyn Jenner – who was much closer actively involved in sports, who would’ve been deserving of what that award represents. That’s not to say it doesn’t take some measure of person courage to do what Caitlyn Jenner has done.”

“I think every year we look across the landscape of sports and we find prominent people and kids in high school and amateur athletes who I think more closely fit the description of what they’re looking for, or should be looking for there,” Costas explained. “I think this is just a play to pump up audience. The way lots of things are put on television to attract eyeballs, not because of the validity, but because of whatever the kind of gawker factor is.”

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Way to tell it like it is Bob Costas:

“It strikes me that awarding the Arthur Ashe Award to Caitlyn Jenner is just a crass exploitation play – it’s a tabloid play,” Costas said. “In the broad world of sports, I’m pretty sure they could’ve found someone – and this is not anything against Caitlyn Jenner – who was much closer actively involved in sports, who would’ve been deserving of what that award represents. That’s not to say it doesn’t take some measure of person courage to do what Caitlyn Jenner has done.”

“I think every year we look across the landscape of sports and we find prominent people and kids in high school and amateur athletes who I think more closely fit the description of what they’re looking for, or should be looking for there,” Costas explained. “I think this is just a play to pump up audience. The way lots of things are put on television to attract eyeballs, not because of the validity, but because of whatever the kind of gawker factor is.”
    And that's all it is. Not some grand conspiracy, some hidden agenda. Nothing but ratings. Eyeballs = .

Give it the little attention it deserves and it's yesterday's news; instead we get a 9 page thread decrying the decline of civilization. Reminds me when Luther Campbell and 2-Live Crew burst on the scene in South Florida 30 years ago. All the religious nuts and the morality police screamed how this was going to be the ruination of today's youth, etc. At the end of the day all it did was bring attention to a flavor of the week "musician" (that's being generous) and make him a millionaire. Jenner will be thanking the haters all the way to the bank.

First ... 6789