Originally posted on 06/07/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
Would you be surprised if I told you that I have two family members, a sister and my godfather, who are both living the lifestyle you are questioning me about?

Let me tell you this, it affects their kids that they had before they decided they were all of a sudden a homo and a lesbo. I have a niece that sees her father once a week, and I have a cousin who thinks there's something wrong with her because her father left her when she was young. This affects me because when my kid goes to see her cousin at my sister's house, how do I explain the living arrangements, and what answers to I give my kid when I'm asked why her cousin thinks that the other child that lives with them is now her sister?

I know firsthand the effects of these relationships, and I am most disappointed that all of the parties involved had kids prior to realizing that they were playing for the wrong team, which is something else we could talk about if you want.

Did you fukk a man before you realized you like women?

You sister and godfather are gay.

Maybe if it wasn't for people like you, shaming them into believing they shouldn't be what they are, there wouldn't have been kids born in the first place, and your sister and godfather could have lived honest lives from the start.

Also, whether same-sex marriages are legal or not, your sister and godfather were going to end up in the arms of a same-sex partner. Want to know why? Because they're gay. Now unless your plan is to abolish gay people altogether, which sounds to me what you'd really like, I'm not sure what your argument is here.