Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9306

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    au contraire, gummo, as ol wussywaves still gets just as agitated from being called out for what he is (a whoremongering rule-bending angle-shooting pandering criminal and cheapskate) on the hundreth time as he did on the first time; as evidenced by his immediate need to try and post some sort of inane explanation within minutes of each subsequent calling out.....

chimp is actually keeping tabs to see if wussy can break the Guiness Book of World Records record for "World's Biggest DucheBag Who Can't Let it Go Without Responding With Another Inane Bullshit Explanation"

waves is getting close!
    You've let him get into your head now Donk! I think he actually likes the attention he gets the way he responds every time.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You've let him get into your head now Donk! I think he actually likes the attention he gets the way he responds every time.
    no, he's not in my head..... It's pretty much like whack a mole; waves pops up, whack him down! waves pops up, whack him down!!!!

no real thought or mental capacity is even expelled from my, or Bongo's, heads..... like a good game of whack a mole, we just mindlessly pound waves every time he sticks his head out of the, in this case, corner in which it was previously buried in.

whack a mole certainly has n't gotten to me, nor has wwaves...... Qualia, on the other hand, seems to have more of a mental problem with waves, as a recent stroll through Foot Locker at the WillowBrook Malll evidenced..... he ripped the crotchal region of a full-sized card board cut-out of an Eagles player to shreds, much to the astonishment and dismay of the other patrons of the place.....

I had to ensure them that so long as they are not whoremongering rule bending cheapskates that live in a make-shift shanty in "joisy", they had nothing to fear from my monkey......

I showed them wwaves' photos/profiles on twitter/facebook, and they immediately understood Chimp's angst and chilled out..... a few even wanted to hang out with him, so i let em buy him a shit load of margaritas at the "On The Border" across the mall.......

for "shits and grins," they ended up coaxing a rather intoxicated chimp into attacking a couple of idiots wearing eagles gear in the mall.....

that's when i literally got the fck outta there...... haven't seen chimp since
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-13-15 at 02:00 PM.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

au contraire, gummo, as ol wussywaves still gets just as agitated from being called out for what he is
    Why are you bringing a gentleman like Gummo into your childish remarks?

Unnecessary & uncalled for.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Why are you bringing a gentleman like Gummo into your childish remarks?

Unnecessary & uncalled for.
    WWWHHHHHAAACCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Another smashing blow in our game of "Whack-A-Waves," nicknamed "Whack-A-Wussy" by the ultra-creative BongoQualia (who just showed up here about an hour ago after somehow making the 12 mile treck from his On the Border margarita bender at the Willowbrook Mall back to my DonkLand abode all on his own, without even a compass or an I-Phone..... Little Chimp amazes me more and more each day!)

ps, u stpid whoremongering criminal fck, I didn't "bring Gummo into" anything, he injected his comments all on his very own...... damn! you are even dumber than you look in your lame ass online photos, WWavro

but i'm sure Gummo appreciates your lame-ass brown-nosing comments exactly for what they are.....

need a friend, WW?

i'm sure you'll be down at Philly's PowerHouse Club in an hour or two, making some new ones.... this time try to catch their names as they slither their limp tools back through the glory hole you just serviced them through.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-13-15 at 03:16 PM.

bobbywaves

At least your first statement was accurate. Anyone reading the forum can easily see Donkey initiates by trolling/stalking my posts/threads with irrelevant childish remarks.

If you don't recall, do a simple search. You don't need to check any further than the saloon, as that's where the majority of Donkey's immature threads end up.

If I liked the attention as you falsely claim, surely I would have a post count similar to yours if not higher.

bobbywaves

I didn't "bring Gummo into" anything, he injected his comments all on his very own.
    Funny, I only see one comment by Gummo in this entire thread: Nice work Sammy, Lou, and everyone else behind...
    Don't see how his comment got your panties in a bunch, enough to include him in your immature remarks.

I'm obviously not here for cyber butt buddies like you Donkey.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Philly gets it.

And time to get some new Bobby-bashing material anyway. Repeating ad infinitum that he wasn't outgoing at the bash isn't really much of a stinger after the 100th time.
    I dont think people are giving him a hard time about being reserved, at least not the way I read it.

But just pointing out the obvious paradoxical behaviour between real life Bobby and internet Bobby. His online persona is easy to dislike. Guy always has something say online yet in person has nothing to say?

I think it bothers him and Donker knows it, AD is a smart guy. Thats why he keeps going after WW with it.

Auto Donk

You don't need to check any further than the saloon, as that's where the majority of Donkey's immature threads end up.
    end up? that's where they originate you dumb fck........

WWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

AND remember, WW, try to get their names as they pull their rods back through the hole.....

and, if you're writing them down, be sure not to let the jizz drippin' off your chin get on the paper! it will cause the ink to run.....

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Guy always has something say online yet in person has nothing to say?
    Tell me again why I would have something more to say to immature a-holes in person, when it's all been previously stated.

Fact is I have no problem talking with anyone who approached me, including anyone who doesn't like me. But why would I go out of my way & approach people I dislike, especially when I have a guest to entertain? Guys who don't like me didn't approach either, so explain your double standard.

Auto Donk

as WW is clearly wanting for friendship, let me get him off the forum's back for a while by taking him back in time, to a much "stankier" place when he indulged himself in all sorts of antics to make friends.....

yep, it good ol WW back -- well, not too far back -- "PowerHouse Days"!!!! Ol WW was a "Ripe Pit Contest" winner often.....
    Attached Images  

bobbywaves

end up? that's where they originate you dumb fck..
    Keep living in denial Donkey, just like the 5k poker bet you stiffed.

Fact is, many of your immature threads were moved to the more appropriate saloon. Any moderator can easily confirm this.

Auto Donk

you're a lying sack of shit, wwaves.....

i'll bet you f'n 10 k in pts you cant find a dozen of my threads that were "salooned" in your words, in the past year....

just like when u were owned about your idiotic roi claim, u will similarly be owned here......

and for the last time, you pathetic fck, i never once last year thought i had a contest with you..... you dodged me all f'n year long, and then put some lameass condition on your claimed "acceptance," which i just interpretted as more fckweed dodging on your part.....

If i thought i had a contest with you, I wouldn't have played the way I did during the month you slo-rolled me. and when you decided to speak up, i immediately corrected your stupid ass......

if i had thought i was in a contest with your dumb fckin' ass, i would have played differently, and OWNED you just like I am OWNING you this year, when I actually do have a contest with you......

WWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

fook mi.....

i just realized wwaves is setting me up by tanking his ass off and losing to me INTENTIONALLY by more than 2k pts in our 5000 pt yearly leaderboard challenge to get me for 29k next year!!!

I'm fooked
    You're safe donker, he won't be offering to offer any substantial amount of points on poker any time soon...he seems to have learned he's not as good as he thought, even if he has yet to "officially" acknowledge it.

Philly gets it.

And time to get some new Bobby-bashing material anyway. Repeating ad infinitum that he wasn't outgoing at the bash isn't really much of a stinger after the 100th time.
    Shrug, saying someone wasn't outgoing isn't a zinger the 1st time; everyone has different levels of comfort in social situations, and I've got no issue with it...unless the person in question spends all their time before and afterwards trying to tell us he's a badass who will fight anyone

Selective memory issues Tripe? I clearly offered you a chance to win your 29k back at the beginning of this year, are you really ignorant enough to try & dispute this fact?
    We've covered this bobbo: "were" and "are" are two different tenses. You oh-so-bravely offered to wager 29k after I'd said I woudln't be doing it again this year, but even if we count that, your refusal to bet more than chump change is just the latest example of how your words and actions don't match.
    No contradiction, there's no chance to make good on it when certain individuals don't show up.
    So you expect us to believe the guy who couldn't even leave the corner to talk to people is going to fight someone? This is what I'm talking about opti

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I dont think people are giving him a hard time about being reserved, at least not the way I read it.

But just pointing out the obvious paradoxical behaviour between real life Bobby and internet Bobby. His online persona is easy to dislike. Guy always has something say online yet in person has nothing to say?

I think it bothers him and Donker knows it, AD is a smart guy. Thats why he keeps going after WW with it.
    AD defintiely the sharper of the two (I realize it's not much of a compliment!), if not usually terribly subtle lol...and yes, you hit the nail on the head

Tell me again why I would have something more to say to immature a-holes in person, when it's all been previously stated.

Fact is I have no problem talking with anyone who approached me, including anyone who doesn't like me. But why would I go out of my way & approach people I dislike, especially when I have a guest to entertain? Guys who don't like me didn't approach either, so explain your double standard.
    Riiiiight, because it's not like you to repeat yourself over and over and over and over...

You decided to go to a forum get together, and instead of talking to people you decided to book a "guest" and avoid us? I'm not saying it wasn't a wise move; it's much more embarrassing to have facts thrown in your face in real life...all I'm saying is that once again, your story doesn't add up.

Perhaps the most dislikeable thing about you/your internet tough-guy persona is the flat-out lies, both to yourself and to the community. Your completely opposite behavior at the bash isn't unique, but it shows just how far you'll go to convince us (and yourself?) that you're something you're not. I won't speak for anyone else, but pity was the main reason I stayed away...you seemed like you were having a rough enough time trying to come to grips with the community, and it seemed kind of like kicking a struggling puppy. It's only after you came back here and tried to resume the tough-guy act that I felt you deserved all the mockery you got, and didn't feel so bad about continuing to point out your idiocy.

If you were going to invent a persona and you actually are shy, you should have just stuck a lot closer to your true personality....easier to keep your stories straight that way, and perhaps in time you could have made small changes to become what you wanted to be. Can tell you for certain though, you're faking way too much with no chance of making it

bobbywaves

Like I said Donkey, keep living in denial, I clearly accepted your bet. Unfortunately for you, this linked post doesn't lie like you: new low even for S Bullshit R...........

But I'm willing to let the community decide if my above linked wager acceptance was valid, by voting in a poll. In the unlikely event you win the vote, I'll never mention it again. But when you lose the vote, you pay the 5k poker bet you welched & got crushed on.

Being the pussy you are, I'm not anticipating you agreeing to this: fair, community mediation, poll proposal.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    You're safe donker, he won't be offering to offer any substantial amount of points on poker any time soon...he seems to have learned he's not as good as he thought, even if he has yet to "officially" acknowledge it.
    Yet I was good enough to beat you by 2k+ & take 29k from your sorry ass, funny how "your story doesn't add up" Tripe.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

So wait.....grown fuckin men were actually talking about fighting over postings on a Internet forum? This just gets better & better.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    So wait.....grown fuckin men were actually talking about fighting over postings on a Internet forum? This just gets better & better.
    Oh yeah?

You... me... 3001 Castor Ave this Saturday night @ 9pm, tuff guy.

BE THERE AND WATCH ME DO SOME ASS WHIPPING.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26379

do it USCPHILLYGUY, and put it on youtube

and also bobbywaves vs. Auto Donk in a steel cage match with no disqualification

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    3001 Castor Ave
    Fine establishment.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    do it USCPHILLYGUY, and put it on youtube

and also bobbywaves vs. Auto Donk in a steel cage match with no disqualification
    You obviously misunderstood as to the kinda ass whipping I'd be doing.

I like PHILLYGUY... I want him there only to keep me in an endless supply of dollar bills.

3001 Castor Ave... *THIS* kinda ass whipping!

http://thepenthouseclubphilly.net/

Auto Donk

I won't speak for anyone else, but pity was the main reason I stayed away...you seemed like you were having a rough enough time trying to come to grips with the community, and it seemed kind of like kicking a struggling puppy. It's only after you came back here and tried to resume the tough-guy act that I felt you deserved all the mockery you got, and didn't feel so bad about continuing to point out your idiocy.
    This is where tdb hits the nail on the head.....

from what I could tell, the sentiment of pretty much the entire sbr community after the bash was like, "whoa, we've been bullying this guy who really has a hard time in social situations, and we feel bad about it." Almost everyone with a comment on the issue felt like we should cut WW some slack, as smackin' him around on this forum is akin to dunking on a team of five year olds..... no real conquest in that.

BUT THEN, WW picks right back up with his bullshit/unsupported smack, and everyone on the forum decides, "fck it, why cut the socially inept fck any slack at all, when he's such a fckin' dickweed keyboard warrior." Always referring to himself in the third person, always duckin and dodgin' and makin' lame excuses. Trying to impress people when he lives in a pathetic shanty.... and yes, WW, I know your address and have seen it.... with your approval I'll post photos of it here and WE CAN TAKE A POLL on whether it's a pathetic shithole or not......

If the poll determines it is a pathetic shithole, I'll pay to have it bulldozed...... And I'll move you into either my guest house or my poolside three-room cabana/pool house, your choice. Then Chimp will have someone to play with each day and quit bothering me while I'm trying to work.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

Triple_D_Bet

Yet I was good enough to beat you by 2k+ & take 29k from your sorry ass, funny how "your story doesn't add up" Tripe.
    You being incapable of understanding how a worse player can beat a better one at poker doesn't mean it doesn't add up; it just explains why you're the worse player. A "story that doesn't add up" would be you repetitively insisting that you're better than me, yet refusing to wager more than chump change on a poker contest except for that one time I'd already said I wasn't interested before hand.

Kinda funny how we haven't heard much from you about how being on an annual leaderboard is so important...could that be because donker, I and others you claim to be better than are on it and you're nowhere close? In your world, is a measure of poker skill only a measure of skill when bobbo is ahead in it, and meaningless otherwise?

As usual, rhetorical questions, we already know the answers...but feel free to selectively quote a sentence of my post and ignore the rest, mindlessly repeating something irrelevant in a desperate attempt to rationalize your opinions

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Hah, yeah...just talk I'm sure, and that seems to be donker's style...but bobbo kinda overcompensated and took it literally and tried to match it. That's nothing though, you shoulda been around for a guy named wulfman14

Auto Donk

hey, I offered it up, if sbr wants some fun at the next bash, I'll agree to box wwaves in however many rounds he wants to set it at, at a gym with a ring in it, for the entertainment and betting action by bash attendees and the forum in general......

I will knock that mother fcker out!

Triple_D_Bet

hey, I offered it up, if sbr wants some fun at the next bash, I'll agree to box wwaves in however many rounds he wants to set it at, at a gym with a ring in it, for the entertainment and betting action by bash attendees and the forum in general......

I will knock that mother fcker out!
    I dunno about boxing...but it would be a seriously epic idea to get one of those inflatable jousting rings and schedule feuding posters for a tournament, bet on the outcome etc!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

cliff notes-

"I dont like you"

" I dont like you either"

"you are stupid'

" you are stupider"

"fight me after school then bro"

bobbywaves

i'll bet you f'n 10 k in pts you cant find a dozen of my threads that were "salooned" in your words, in the past year.
    Just checked your sportsbook balance, no surprise to see a big goose egg there.

So where's your "10K" broke dikk stiff?

Triple_D_Bet

Just checked your sportsbook balance, no surprise to see a big goose egg there.

So where's your "10K" broke dikk stiff?
    Irrelevant, as you refused to bet donker anywhere near this amount even when he had the points showing in his balance....you can't keep using the same excuses and expect people not to pick up on it, most of us are quite a bit sharper than you

bobbywaves

Irrelevant, as you refused to bet donker anywhere near this amount even when he had the points showing in his balance....you can't keep using the same excuses and expect people not to pick up on it, most of us are quite a bit sharper than you
    I beat Donkey 5k in poker bet which he stiffed on, it's very well documented. I suggest you educate yourself Tripe, before making even more ignorant comments.

Donkey is a constant broke dikk, soliciting loans on a weekly basis. Donkey has never had the pts he offers to wager. That's why Donkey stiffed last bet & didn't post up on our current wager, Yisman had to cover the jackass. Just like Yisman had to cover your sorry ass for 26k, when I destroyed you in last years challenge.

These are all facts Tripe, easily verifiable.

bobbywaves

A "story that doesn't add up" would be you repetitively insisting that you're better than me, yet refusing to wager more than chump change on a poker contest except for that one time I'd already said I wasn't interested before hand.
    Fact is, I offered you a chance to win your 29k bet this year & you refused. Yet you ignorantly claim you somehow declined before I even made the offer.

Triple_D_Bet

I beat Donkey 5k in poker bet which he stiffed on, it's very well documented. I suggest you educate yourself Tripe, before making even more ignorant comments.

Donkey is a constant broke dikk, soliciting loans on a weekly basis. Donkey has never had the pts he offers to wager. That's why Donkey stiffed last bet & didn't post up on our current wager, Yisman had to cover the jackass. Just like Yisman had to cover your sorry ass for 26k, when I destroyed you in last years challenge.

These are all facts Tripe, easily verifiable.
    Since you're so confident these are facts and easily verifiable, care to wager a significant amount of points on them?

Fact is, I offered you a chance to win your 29k bet this year & you refused. Yet you ignorantly claim you somehow declined before I even made the offer.
    Care to place your points where your mouth is and wager a significant amount of points on whether or not I said I wasn't interested in a leaderboard contest before you offered one this year? Before you do, try to realize that every single time you've thought you were right about this sort of thing, I've proven you wrong and taken your points

Of course, we know you won't accept the above wagers (you've shown us time and time again you can't put any significant amount of points where your mouth is)...the same as when you went on and on about your "ROI" but refused to enter a contest based on it. Just stick to what you're competent at: quoting facts nobody is disputing that are irrelevant to what's being discussed, and leaping to erroneous conclusions based on them

I will say this for you: you're well-practiced at changing the subject when indisputable truths are brought up to your detriment...unfortunately, you choose to change the subject by saying stuff that's just as dumb

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    cliff notes-

"I dont like you"

" I dont like you either"

"you are stupid'

" you are stupider"

"fight me after school then bro"

thanks chief

wondered what was going on

makin my debut tonight

bobbywaves

I'm not going to dig up all your idiotic posts Tripe. It wouldn't surprise me you told one of your buddies, who bet on you & lost: "I'm never betting Waves again on an annual challenge, stupidest thing I ever did. He's just better than me & took me for 29k, I want no part of Waves.

bobbywaves

Crickets from Donkey regarding this: Like I said Donkey, keep living in denial, I...

Funny how you're scared to accept a poll amongst your peers, surely you can get them to lie for you during their vote.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30030

lol, damn. This hand just happened at the table I'm in. convick had QQ, Shogun had KK, warpednexus had AA.

***** Hand history (v1.2) *****Hand ID 5074130$0 + $6 Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 19:36:00 14/05/2015 ETTable 'Table 61417', 10 seats max, Real moneySeat 8 is the button. Small Blind $75, Big Blind $150Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 10Seat 1 (playing) : taz01, amount $1799, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 2 (playing) : tradeout, amount $2890, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 3 (playing) : hhsilver, amount $1430, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 4 (playing) : blankoblanco, amount $2607, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 5 (playing) : rc86, amount $1145, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 6 (playing) : convick, amount $1518, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 7 (playing) : bavaria9, amount $4053, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 8 (playing) : ShogunRua, amount $1830, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 9 (playing) : spurginobili1, amount $3190, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 10 (playing) : warpednexus, amount $2165, amount bet $0, penalty (None)spurginobili1: Small Blind ($75)warpednexus: Big Blind ($150)** Dealing Down Cards **Dealt to blankoblanco: [3s, 6h]taz01: Foldtradeout: Foldhhsilver: Foldblankoblanco: Fold [pre] ($0)rc86: Foldconvick: Raise ($300)bavaria9: FoldShogunRua: Raise ($800)spurginobili1: Foldwarpednexus: Raise ($2165)convick: Call ($1218)ShogunRua: Call ($1030)convick: Show Cards ($0)ShogunRua: Show Cards ($0)warpednexus: Show Cards ($0)** Dealing Flop **Community cards: [Kd, 3h, 9s]** Dealing Turn **Community cards: [Qs]** Dealing River **Community cards: [Ad]** End Round **** Evaluate **warpednexus: Show Cards ($0)convick: Show Cards ($0)ShogunRua: Show Cards ($0)** Showdown **Main pot $4629, Rake $0Side pot #1 $624, Rake $0Side pot #2 $335, Rake $0Summary convick: bet $1518, won $0, net $-1518Summary ShogunRua: bet $1830, won $0, net $-1830Summary warpednexus: bet $2315, won $5588, net $3273, HoleCards [Ac, As], HiHand [three of a kind, aces] [As, Ad, Ac, Kd, Qs], won $4629 from main pot, won $624 from side pot #1, won $335 from side pot #2

Ah shit I don't know how to format that correctly, but you can get the idea.

First ... 345678 Last