Originally posted on 05/14/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
I won't speak for anyone else, but pity was the main reason I stayed away...you seemed like you were having a rough enough time trying to come to grips with the community, and it seemed kind of like kicking a struggling puppy. It's only after you came back here and tried to resume the tough-guy act that I felt you deserved all the mockery you got, and didn't feel so bad about continuing to point out your idiocy.
This is where tdb hits the nail on the head.....

from what I could tell, the sentiment of pretty much the entire sbr community after the bash was like, "whoa, we've been bullying this guy who really has a hard time in social situations, and we feel bad about it." Almost everyone with a comment on the issue felt like we should cut WW some slack, as smackin' him around on this forum is akin to dunking on a team of five year olds..... no real conquest in that.

BUT THEN, WW picks right back up with his bullshit/unsupported smack, and everyone on the forum decides, "fck it, why cut the socially inept fck any slack at all, when he's such a fckin' dickweed keyboard warrior." Always referring to himself in the third person, always duckin and dodgin' and makin' lame excuses. Trying to impress people when he lives in a pathetic shanty.... and yes, WW, I know your address and have seen it.... with your approval I'll post photos of it here and WE CAN TAKE A POLL on whether it's a pathetic shithole or not......

If the poll determines it is a pathetic shithole, I'll pay to have it bulldozed...... And I'll move you into either my guest house or my poolside three-room cabana/pool house, your choice. Then Chimp will have someone to play with each day and quit bothering me while I'm trying to work.