bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    seeing bobbo admit to compensating a woman for a "good time" and trying to claim it's not prostitution is amusing as any of his other inabilities to grasp simple contradictions
    Tripe ignorant as usual, what compensation & contradiction?

Resort was all inclusive, didn't spend a dime on her.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Tripe ignorant as usual, what compensation & contradiction?

Resort was all inclusive, didn't spend a dime on her.
    Not sure we've ever seen you accept or even comprehend stuff when it's clearly explained to you, so forgive me if I think laughing at you is more productive

bobbywaves

Not sure we've ever seen you accept or even comprehend stuff when it's clearly explained to you, so forgive me if I think laughing at you is more productive
    Typical response when you can't answer simple question.

Triple_D_Bet

Typical response when you can't answer simple question.
    Your question was answered by you earlier in this thread, but unsurprisingly (and perhaps ironically?) you don't understand it, as I said. You don't even understand things you've said in this thread and you demand an explanation from other people?

bobbywaves

Your question was answered by you earlier in this thread, but unsurprisingly (and perhaps ironically?) you don't understand it, as I said. You don't even understand things you've said in this thread and you demand an explanation from other people?
    More tripe from Tripe....Sadly, it's what I've come to expect from you.

ezelesnak
    ezelesnak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Yoyo yo

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9233

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14745

More tripe from Tripe....Sadly, it's what I've come to expect from you.
    You're lucky that he even responds to you. Most of us have learned to just ignore you.

You live for this type of nonsense. If TDB stopped replying, you'd be a strange deluded fukk, wandering around here looking for attention.

If you are bothered by peoples reaction to your behavior at the bash, just stop posting about it. Or better yet stop going to bashes that make you feel irritable & awkward.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    You're lucky that he even responds to you. Most of us have learned to just ignore you.

You live for this type of nonsense. If TDB stopped replying, you'd be a strange deluded fukk, wandering around here looking for attention.

If you are bothered by peoples reaction to your behavior at the bash, just stop posting about it. Or better yet stop going to bashes that make you feel irritable & awkward.
    Compare our post totals chump, easy to see who the attention whore is.

Fact is, I don't start threads or conversation about bash. But if someone says something ignorant like you, I'll respond & set the record str8. If I was "bothered by peoples reactions" I wouldn't have attended bash, would have stopped responding to all the ignorant threads/posts, or would have left the forum altogether.

So obviously I have thick skin & don't give a flying fukk about you Jay, or your other broke dikk troll buddies.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post

Excellent points Jay; when I do take a break, that's pretty much what seems to happen. Not uncommon for delusional people who aren't called out on it though, wrapped in a nice thick layer of self-deception that not even the stuff he himself said can penetrate. The only change I'd make is that he'd still be that, as he certainly doesn't stop being one when I reply...it just becomes significantly more noticeable

Stand by for some made-up bobboism of how some statistic he cobbles together that nobody else cares about means he's smarter than everyone, despite the evidence to the contrary

bobbywaves

Stand by for some made-up bobboism of how some statistic he cobbles together that nobody else cares about means he's smarter than everyone, despite the evidence to the contrary
    No made up stats here Tripe, the fact I took your sorry ass for 29k is good enough for me.

Triple_D_Bet

No made up stats here Tripe, the fact I took your sorry ass for 29k is good enough for me.
    Oh right, you won a contest once (although you fail to mention how many total poker bets you've lost against me)...that must mean that you're not an idiot who can't understand the words coming out of his own mouth. Or wait, lemme guess: you're just pretending to be too dense to realize this in order to lure people into tiny future wagers on poker series?

As always, I'm sure people would be much more willing to believe you're as sharp as you claim if only you didn't open your mouth and disprove it so often

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Oh right, you won a contest once (although you fail to mention how many total poker bets you've lost against me)...that must mean that you're not an idiot who can't understand the words coming out of his own mouth. Or wait, lemme guess: you're just pretending to be too dense to realize this in order to lure people into tiny future wagers on poker series?

As always, I'm sure people would be much more willing to believe you're as sharp as you claim if only you didn't open your mouth and disprove it so often
    hard to beat trip when he's winning all ins A7 vs. AK!!!

bobbywaves

Oh right, you won a contest once (although you fail to mention how many total poker bets you've lost against me)
    The measly 5k in poker bets, isn't even close to the 29k you lost to me.

I donated 5k to you, knowing I would take you for 29k & felt sorry for you quite frankly. Same reason I offered you a generous buyout which you were too ignorant to accept, felt bad about taking your 29k. I'm not sure why I feel bad for losers like you & Carseller. I'm just a good Catholic in that way, enjoy helping the less fortunate.

in order to lure people into future wagers on poker series?

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Agree, the large majority of pots won by Tripe come via the suckout. No secret the underdog is rewarded more times than not on here, which explains any limited success he may have.

Poor guy is constantly behind in showdowns.

Triple_D_Bet

Haha, I couldn't lose today, and not for lack of trying...crazy how much it has to be rigged to prevent JP from taking down a tourney

The measly 5k in poker bets, isn't even close to the 29k you lost to me.

I donated 5k to you, knowing I would take you for 29k & felt sorry for you quite frankly. Same reason I offered you a generous buyout which you were too ignorant to accept, felt bad about taking your 29k. I'm not sure why I feel bad for losers like you & Carseller. I'm just a good Catholic in that way, enjoy helping the less fortunate.

So let's get this straight: in addition to losing "on purpose" to DS, you also lost poker bets to me because you"felt sorry for me", and not because you claimed over and over again that you were right until I showed you you weren't and you had to pay up? Sweet zombie jesus, even you can't believe anyone's buying the "I win every time except when I lose on purpose" routine

So about those poker wagers...how's that working out for ya so far? Not even counting the one you were too scared to wager against me, you're in a pretty bad spot, even with some participation awards thrown in. Remember what I said about proving your idiocy by opening your mouth?

Agree, the large majority of pots won by Tripe come via the suckout. No secret the underdog is rewarded more times than not on here, which explains any limited success he may have.

Poor guy is constantly behind in showdowns.
    ...I guess not

bobbywaves

So let's get this straight: in addition to losing "on purpose" to DS, you also lost poker bets to me because you"felt sorry for me"
    Now you get it.

So about those poker wagers...how's that working out for ya so far?
    Year isn't even half over, ask me in December. Even if I happen to lose it's nominal, compared to the 29k I won off you. I also posted up most bets, so a loss wouldn't be felt. Compared to your loss where you had to get Yisman to bail you out for 26k, how embarrassing.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Fact is, I don't start .... conversation....

So obviously I have thick skin.....
    everyone from the Bash who witnessed the trainwreck of your life (social recluse, inept, horrible poker player--out first two mins into trny, whoremongering, sitting in corners unable to interact with anyone that actually speaks the same language as you, pretending to interact with someone who had no clue wtf you were saying but took your money and gave you, in all likelihood, either the crabs, the herpes, or the clap, or all of the above, breaking the laws against pandering to cheap prostitutes, etc. etc. etc.) can confirm this.....

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    everyone from the Bash who witnessed the trainwreck of your life (social recluse, inept, horrible poker player--out first two mins into trny, whoremongering, sitting in corners unable to interact with anyone that actually speaks the same language as you, pretending to interact with someone who had no clue wtf you were saying but took your money and gave you, in all likelihood, either the crabs, the herpes, or the clap, or all of the above, breaking the laws against pandering to cheap prostitutes, etc. etc. etc.) can confirm this.....
    I can confirm you're stiff, who welched 5k on our poker bet.

I can also confirm you weren't at bash. Since you're a pussy & a broke dikk, who couldn't afford airfare.

The above facts prove you have no credibility, especially regarding a bash you didn't attend. Therefore, your comments only demonstrate your ignorance & are irrelevant.

Auto Donk

get back in your cell, BITCH!

Triple_D_Bet

Now you get it.

Year isn't even half over, ask me in December. Even if I happen to lose it's nominal, compared to the 29k I won off you. I also posted up most bets, so a loss wouldn't be felt. Compared to your loss where you had to get Yisman to bail you out for 26k, how embarrassing.
    Unreal...my nephew learned that claiming he lost on purpose was a very transparent excuse around age 8 or so; guessing your kids classmates would call you out on your BS as easily as the rest of us do. A wise man would move past self-deception (especailly when it ONLY fools himself if that), but that's probably why you won't. Can't wait to hear why you're "losing on purpose" to me, considering you're too scared to wager more than 3k against me

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26331

What kind of behavior did bobbywaves display at the bash?

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    In stark contrast to his demeanor here, very shy and reluctant to talk to anyone. Passively polite enough when people went out of there way to talk to him, but avoided the reception, and sat in the corner with his "date" for duration of Superbowl event. Seems to have thought the point of the bash was just 2 free nights at the hard rock, instead of socializing with people from SBR

Nothing wrong with being a bit reluctant to socialize around "new" people; spoke with a couple guys who were quite a bit more reserved in person than they are on here...the continued mockery directed his way is primarily because he tries to play an internet badass, while his words and actions online and in real life prove he's anything but. This being the internet and all, it's nothing new, but is a constant source of amusement for those of us who enjoy the irony of continual self-burials.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

In stark contrast to his demeanor here, very shy and reluctant to talk to anyone. Passively polite enough when people went out of there way to talk to him, but avoided the reception, and sat in the corner with his "date" for duration of Superbowl event. Seems to have thought the point of the bash was just 2 free nights at the hard rock, instead of socializing with people from SBR

Nothing wrong with being a bit reluctant to socialize around "new" people; spoke with a couple guys who were quite a bit more reserved in person than they are on here...the continued mockery directed his way is primarily because he tries to play an internet badass, while his words and actions online and in real life prove he's anything but. This being the internet and all, it's nothing new, but is a constant source of amusement for those of us who enjoy the irony of continual self-burials.
    trip....come on man. You're really not being fair here. We've talked about this time & time again. Honestly, I give the guy a lot of credit for showing up if all these issues occurred online (it was way before my time) and he still had the balls to face people. PO 69 didn't show (for obvious reasons). Donker claims Sbr was at capacity & couldn't be accommodated (though I didn't count people there, I didn't think there were 50 sbr members - I could be wrong). It's just laughable the donker & vegas and others make statements about the bash and they were thousands of miles away at the time! I probably spoke to 4-5 people the whole weekend. Am I a social retard? I spoke w BW at the poker tables and a few other times, seemed very nice, quiet but a nice guy. Can't we give the name calling a rest????

To add a couple things as an after thought: I didn't read the disclaimer from SBR that stated we needed to talk to a certain number of members to qualify for the free nites at The Hard Rock. If he chose to use the trip as a alone vacation, more power to him. With regard to the social....I know it took me & at least 3 others over an hour to even figure out where it was as it was moved to a different location (I think) & not very well publicized. We almost got our asses kicked by some convention who thought we were trying to eat their food in the ball room area!!!
    Last edited by USCPHILLYGUY; 05-13-15 at 06:28 AM.

Triple_D_Bet

trip....come on man. You're really not being fair here. We've talked about this time & time again. Honestly, I give the guy a lot of credit for showing up if all these issues occurred online (it was way before my time) and he still had the balls to face people. PO 69 didn't show (for obvious reasons). Donker claims Sbr was at capacity & couldn't be accommodated (though I didn't count people there, I didn't think there were 50 sbr members - I could be wrong). It's just laughable the donker & vegas and others make statements about the bash and they were thousands of miles away at the time! I probably spoke to 4-5 people the whole weekend. Am I a social retard? I spoke w BW at the poker tables and a few other times, seemed very nice, quiet but a nice guy. Can't we give the name calling a rest????

To add a couple things as an after thought: I didn't read the disclaimer from SBR that stated we needed to talk to a certain number of members to qualify for the free nites at The Hard Rock. If he chose to use the trip as a alone vacation, more power to him. With regard to the social....I know it took me & at least 3 others over an hour to even figure out where it was as it was moved to a different location (I think) & not very well publicized. We almost got our asses kicked by some convention who thought we were trying to eat their food in the ball room area!!!
    philly, I'm being about as fair as possible here. I've called out PO, donker and others for making fun of his behavior at bash while not going themselves. But when they make statements that are confirmed by everyone who was there and by bobbo himself, what does going to the bash have to do with it at that point?

There's a reason I'm not mocking you or anyone else who didn't talk to a bunch of people; as I mentioned above, the primary reason bobbo catches grief for it is because he played a keyboard warrior both before and after he went to bash. If you jabber on about kicking peoples' asses and chime in all the time here, it's going to be seen as a hilarious contradiction if you have a chance to make good on it and instead choose to sit in the corner. Similarly, of course there's no requirement from SBR to socialize, but it is kinda the point of the bash...and for a guy claims to be "retired" and tries desperately to mock people for being "broke dicks" because they cash out points and he doesn't, when it becomes obvious he went mainly because he needed someone else to pay for it, the contradiction is hilarious.

If donker, po or any of his vocal detractors did the same thing you'd see the same response from me and many others. Nobody's making fun of bobbo because he was shy or not swimming in dough; as I said, he catches grief because he's timid and a bit cash-strapped in real life, in stark contradiction to the person he pretends to be the rest of the year.

I didn't see anything about it being moved, just guessed/asked around. Same thing almost happened to us with a wedding party though, they were eyeballing us pretty hard before we figured out where it was
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

philly, I'm being about as fair as possible here. I've called out PO, donker and others for making fun of his behavior at bash while not going themselves. But when they make statements that are confirmed by everyone who was there and by bobbo himself, what does going to the bash have to do with it at that point?

There's a reason I'm not mocking you or anyone else who didn't talk to a bunch of people; as I mentioned above, the primary reason bobbo catches grief for it is because he played a keyboard warrior both before and after he went to bash. If you jabber on about kicking peoples' asses and chime in all the time here, it's going to be seen as a hilarious contradiction if you have a chance to make good on it and instead choose to sit in the corner. Similarly, of course there's no requirement from SBR to socialize, but it is kinda the point of the bash...and for a guy claims to be "retired" and tries desperately to mock people for being "broke dicks" because they cash out points and he doesn't, when it becomes obvious he went mainly because he needed someone else to pay for it, the contradiction is hilarious.

If donker, po or any of his vocal detractors did the same thing you'd see the same response from me and many others. Nobody's making fun of bobbo because he was shy or not swimming in dough; as I said, he catches grief because he's timid and a bit cash-strapped in real life, in stark contradiction to the person he pretends to be the rest of the year.

I didn't see anything about it being moved, just guessed/asked around. Same thing almost happened to us with a wedding party though, they were eyeballing us pretty hard before we figured out where it was

Fair enough trip.

Pics of that new shirt please!!

Triple_D_Bet

Fair enough trip.

Pics of that new shirt please!!
    haha, will do....this thing is ridiculous!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    by all accounts, social reclusive behavior, blatant whoremongering, entitlement personality (Hard Rock has a steadfast policy against bringing whores into the resort, wussywaves thinks it doesn't apply to him), rampant criminal behavior ( brazenly violated DRs anti-pandering laws), etc etc

Auto Donk

Donker claims Sbr was at capacity & couldn't be accommodated (though I didn't count people there, I didn't think there were 50 sbr members - I could be wrong).
    I have the emails from sbr to prove that i couldn't get in over the final days prior to the bash, had full-fare last minute air fare reserved, probably would've made it in had wussywzves not had me banned for a week just prior to the bash for posting him holding his "world's biggest homo" certificate (a photo wavro has all over the web on his lame ass social media sites), when I was trying to get in..... with sbr's approval, I will post the final email i rec'd saying "full", no go.......

shari recommended I take the chance and just show up, and sbr would probably fit me in (presumably if someone no-showed), but someone in the other group at sbr responsible for the trip said "not gonna happen."

shari can confirm this if she wants, and I will post the email chain with sbr saying we don't have the space, no go, provided sbr agrees that I can post it.....

Auto Donk

Unreal...my nephew learned that claiming he lost on purpose was a very transparent excuse around age 8 or so; guessing your kids classmates would call you out on your BS as easily as the rest of us do. A wise man would move past self-deception (especailly when it ONLY fools himself if that), but that's probably why you won't. Can't wait to hear why you're "losing on purpose" to me, considering you're too scared to wager more than 3k against me
    fook mi.....

i just realized wwaves is setting me up by tanking his ass off and losing to me INTENTIONALLY by more than 2k pts in our 5000 pt yearly leaderboard challenge to get me for 29k next year!!!

I'm fooked
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-13-15 at 12:29 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9233

Philly gets it.

And time to get some new Bobby-bashing material anyway. Repeating ad infinitum that he wasn't outgoing at the bash isn't really much of a stinger after the 100th time.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

bobbywaves

considering you're too scared to wager more than 3k against me
    Selective memory issues Tripe? I clearly offered you a chance to win your 29k back at the beginning of this year, are you really ignorant enough to try & dispute this fact?

bobbywaves

he played a keyboard warrior both before and after he went to bash. If you jabber on about kicking peoples' asses and chime in all the time here, it's going to be seen as a hilarious contradiction if you have a chance to make good on it
    No contradiction, there's no chance to make good on it when certain individuals don't show up.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Philly gets it.

And time to get some new Bobby-bashing material anyway. Repeating ad infinitum that he wasn't outgoing at the bash isn't really much of a stinger after the 100th time.
    au contraire, gummo, as ol wussywaves still gets just as agitated from being called out for what he is (a whoremongering rule-bending angle-shooting pandering criminal and cheapskate) on the hundreth time as he did on the first time; as evidenced by his immediate need to try and post some sort of inane explanation within minutes of each subsequent calling out.....

chimp is actually keeping tabs to see if wussy can break the Guiness Book of World Records record for "World's Biggest DucheBag Who Can't Let it Go Without Responding With Another Inane Bullshit Explanation"

waves is getting close!

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    fook mi.....

i just realized wwaves is setting me up by tanking his ass off and losing to me INTENTIONALLY by more than 2k pts in our 5000 pt yearly leaderboard challenge to get me for 29k next year!!!

I'm fooked
    Wow, you might not be as dumb as you look after all.

Unfortunately, there's no way a broke dikk like you can post up 29k next year.

First ... 2345678 Last