Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Look at Baltimore's mayor, and Maryland's governor in this situation. These guys have made a wonderful choice in who they vote for right now. What leadership!

The people probably re-elect both of them. They told the blacks to go out and riot and destroy the city, because it's what they need to do.

The mayor could be the dumbest bitch of all time. Animals elect their own. How do you think we ended up with Obama, bunch of people that never voted before see a black man on ballot and start voting. Sure these are different cases since on matter who is president, they'll suck, but to elect this dumb bitch as mayor...wow.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bottom line again blacks screwed up and ruined it for the good ones

Why do good ones live in ghetto??

wlulaxer
    Breezy
    wlulaxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8777

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    The gang culture in Baltimore is among the most notorious in the entire United States.
    Ok, no disagreement there. I worked in Baltimore for approximately 1.5 years running construction crews for HUD rehabs in the early 2000s at Gilmor Homes and Clay Court, basically borderline projects. I saw firsthand on a daily basis what it was like. You are not making a point though. Many places have awful gang problems....Atlanta, Memphis, Charlotte, Birmingham, Richmond, Norfolk, Little Rock.....why are they not rioting?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Can't wait to see these guys by week's end asking why the city isn't out there cleaning up their mess.

All the charred structures, crashed cars, trash in the streets etc. Businesses will leave now and the same people who trashed the area will whine that nobody will come give them good jobs and stores to shop at.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

Quote Originally Posted by wlulaxer View Post
    Ok, no disagreement there. I worked in Baltimore for approximately 1.5 years running construction crews for HUD rehabs in the early 2000s at Gilmor Homes and Clay Court, basically borderline projects. I saw firsthand on a daily basis what it was like. You are not making a point though. Many places have awful gang problems....Atlanta, Memphis, Charlotte, Birmingham, Richmond, Norfolk, Little Rock.....why are they not rioting?
    Southern cities where a lot of law biding citizens are "packing". We won't put up with that crap.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Can't wait to see these guys by week's end asking why the city isn't out there cleaning up their mess.

All the charred structures, crashed cars, trash in the streets etc. Businesses will leave now and the same people who trashed the area will whine that nobody will come give them good jobs and stores to shop at.

The next Detroit.

jjgold

The blacks know better to stay out of white neighborhoods as they will not come out alive

I would think so many were praying they came into the white neighborhoods so they can gun them down

Look up The Watts Riots in Newark..The Italians buried the blacks

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

They seriously just looted and jacked a UPS truck

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

damn idiots.....
    Attached Images  

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm to the point now where you just pull all law enforcement out, and let it play out. You are not ever going to have order with these thugs. I feel bad for the innocent people in these neighborhoods, but they voted this idiot leadership that is running this show. The city and state are trying to look like they are in charge, but are too afraid to take any serious actions. Let 'em burn it down, and then figure out how to rebuild it themselves. You don't trust the police? You'll sure as hell want them back after you've policed yourselves for a few weeks.

jjgold

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

They seriously just looted and jacked a UPS truck
    Another one? I heard yesterday that someone stole a UPS truck.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I'm to the point now where you just pull all law enforcement out, and let it play out. You are not ever going to have order with these thugs. I feel bad for the innocent people in these neighborhoods, but they voted this idiot leadership that is running this show. The city and state are trying to look like they are in charge, but are too afraid to take any serious actions. Let 'em burn it down, and then figure out how to rebuild it themselves. You don't trust the police? You'll sure as hell want them back after you've policed yourselves for a few weeks.
    The mayor wants it all to happen

Corrupt to the core

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    We got a black president and blacks feel entitled to riot and burn everything in their path. Abe Lincoln is rolling in his grave for freeing the slaves.
    Wow

jjgold

Why is this still going on???

KILL THEM ALL RIGHT NOW meaning rioters

Kermit

Here is the tally so far.

2 People were shot by rioters. 15 officers were injured. There were 144 vehicle fires, 15 structure fires, Thousands of windows smashed, dozens of businesses broken into and looted, and nearly 200 arrests.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    Houston must no longer be a part of Texas cause they do wtf they want there too.
    I don't know man, never seen riots like that here, there are demonstrations and all that but I've never seen a full on riot/looting...if it happened it was in an isolated area and did not get to this level...

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Another one? I heard yesterday that someone stole a UPS truck.
    Might have been same one. I just opened up Twitter this morning and was first thing I saw...was daylight in the pic so assumed it was in the aftermath of last night.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

America vs America. Sad.

Kermit

Might have been same one. I just opened up Twitter this morning and was first thing I saw...was daylight in the pic so assumed it was in the aftermath of last night.
    I just checked it out. That is the one from yesterday. I hadn't seen an actual picture of it though. Just read that a high school kid stole a loaded UPS truck.

jjgold

It seems most kids

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    De'Londa Brice really exists! Woot!

"You don't what, ************? This how you pay me back for all the love I showed? Shit, I been kept you in Nikes since you were in diapers!"

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Funny part about the violence last night. Saw a part where the thugs were mocking the police on camera saying 'see...now y'all can't talk back to ME. Hows it feel when I'm the law bitch..." then proceeded to spit at them and toss bottles at the line of cops with shields up.

Think about it...this will all die down in a week or so and those same dumbasses will undoubtedly be pulled over with a suspended license or warrant or some issue....when they go to ask the cop for lenience....they will remember because its a small condensed hood...cops know who is who and the shoe will be on the other foot

jjgold

black race set back another 10 years

way to go

Kermit

Caught a piece on the news where they said that officials pushed to get CVS pharmacy to agree to move into that area for a long time and they were reluctant, but eventually opened one and now it's gone.

jjgold

what a disgrace

embarrassment

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Caught a piece on the news where they said that officials pushed to get CVS pharmacy to agree to move into that area for a long time and they were reluctant, but eventually opened one and now it's gone.
    Yep the Mayor mentioned Target as well. Businesses passed due to the risk/reward but the CVS said we'll give it a shot and here you see what happens. All these kids grandparents...because obviously their parents aren't anywhere to be found....now have no place to get their prescriptions filled.

That Senior Center they burned down was a community and church project....MSNBC reported those who have been out there building it for the community were in tears watching it burn last night....sad.

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

True meaning of Don't S**T where you eat.

Jags
    Jags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Oh and another thing. Why couldn't they just get someone to read the ballots for them? Whats wrong with that???

Not everyone during those times had the luxury of knowing how to read or write you dumb ignorant fukk.

Gonna be honest...if you aren't literate, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. That goes for now, 50 years ago, or 120 years ago.

Take the last two elections for example; how else do you think Obama got in office twice?

Pushbet
    Pushbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Odds of that game being played tonight at 7?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post

"You don't what, ************? This how you pay me back for all the love I showed? Shit, I been kept you in Nikes since you were in diapers!"
    Knowing how these idiots work, they'll have children's services at her door this morning.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    black race set back another 10 years

way to go

Uhhhh.....only 10??

monkphoto.jpg

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold

Like I said 15 times blacks will not go into white areas to Riot because they know everyone of them would be dead in the street meaning the black thug

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3545

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post

Why is there only one mom giving her rioting son an ass whooping.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

So this is the guy whom they feel is worth burning down their own city?

Last edited by opie1988; 04-28-15 at 10:51 AM.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First ... 567891011 ... Last