• Cancel all 11/20 tournament games

24 32.43%
  • Run as many tournaments as possible 11/20

50 67.57%
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    hopefully SBR will disqualify all those who played more than 1 tourney / day for breaking the rules
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I'll tell you what's pathetic kid, those who need an unfair advantage to crack the top 40.
    Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    should either be limited to one tournament per day as usual or just not count thursday/friday

I'm only playing 1 today, not that it matters, because I've been doom switched for months.
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Hey numbnut... educate yourself on the matter. Doug (uh, poker mod, remember him?) has stated -- naively -- that players should just play a total of TWO TOTAL for Thurs & Fri.
    Got it?

It's about fairness for all in a poker series w/ a 5k 1st place prize. The amount is really irrelevant, tho... and you should know that as a supposed adult but by the comments in the rest of your post I'm not surprised you don't.
    agree with all of you

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Not the way it was interpreted by most folks with any intelligence.
    maybe dougie will confirm what he meant when and if he ever returns........

FOR THE RECORD, I ONLY PLAYED ONE TODAY, AND ONE LAST NIGHT...... short of dougie miraculously appearing and saying three over two days is ok before the start of the late trny tonight, I'm done for the day........

bout to take my beautiful wife out for some damn fine seafood......

good luck to all of you who kept it between the lines and did the right thing!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-21-14 at 06:26 PM. Reason: and God help those who didn't; I feel the Wrath of BiteMe is gonna be pretty harsh on this one.......

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    short of dougie miraculously appearing and saying three over two days is ok before the start of the late trny tonight, I'm done for the day........
    Don't see Doug saying three over two days is ok, since it's not allowed any other time.

Auto Donk

Don't see Doug saying three over two days is ok, since it's not allowed any other time.
    u stupid fck
    he expressly suspended the one per day rule u dumb penetrate....

bobbywaves

u stupid fck
    he expressly suspended the one per day rule u dumb penetrate....
    No chit Sherlock, only for those who didn't play last night. Get a clue asswipe.

Auto Donk

HE DIDNT SAY THAT U DUMB penetrate
    HE TECHNICALLY SAID THE OPPOSITE EVEN THO I THINK HE INTENDED TO SAY ONLY PLAY TWO

BUT YOUR STUPID MTHER FCKIN' ASS IS TOO FC KIN DIMWITTED TO READ........

MAN U R ONE DUMB MOTHER FCKER

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

If I didn't play on Thursday, and haven't played any today, am I allowed to play the last two tournaments tonight?

bobbywaves

HE DIDNT SAY THAT U DUMB penetrate
    HE TECHNICALLY SAID THE OPPOSITE EVEN THO I THINK HE INTENDED TO SAY ONLY PLAY TWO

BUT YOUR STUPID MTHER FCKIN' ASS IS TOO FC KIN DIMWITTED TO READ........

MAN U R ONE DUMB MOTHER FCKER
    I would bet you on Doug's interpretation. Fortunately for you, you're a broke dikk fukk.

Post up your 2 pts douchebag, I'll take em'.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    If I didn't play on Thursday, and haven't played any today, am I allowed to play the last two tournaments tonight?
    yes -- allowed 2 during Thurs, Fri

bobbywaves

You can try, but think someone else tried & said they couldn't. If you missed last night & wanted to play two today, apparently one of the tourney's had to be 11am or 4pm.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    yes -- allowed 2 during Thurs, Fri
    You can try, but think someone else tried & said they couldn't. If you missed last night & wanted to play two today, apparently one of the tourney's had to be 11am or 4pm.
    So much confusion here.

I blame Douglas.

And Donk.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

The Giant

Turns out there is no confusion at all.

It will only let me sign up for one.

bobbywaves

Yeah...if you were able to play the 11am or 4pm makeup tourney's, then you could have played two.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Wouldnt be an SBR contest without some confusion, frustration, and programming issues.
    Last edited by daneblazer; 11-21-14 at 07:40 PM.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

How goddamn stupid are the people running this?

all it takes it someone with one mother fukkin ounce of common sense

and I don't really wanna hear ppl agreeing

2:1 says you don't have a goddamn clue

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Guys... zwoeins and dare signed up for 3 tourneys apiece just TODAY.

Others played more than 2 over Thurs/today.

SBR may have subsequently changed it due to the comments and tracking (to what Giant described).

Can't get the poker mod or any other SBR official to speak, tho.

Rudy... the answer to your question seems apparent.

LATEST UPDATE:
    (so far, 4 guys cashed in their 3rd trny -- dare did it in 3rd and 4th)

Latest UPDATE:
    UPDATE!... for the mentally numbnutted... it's a principle... FAIRNESS FOR ALL
    Last edited by BiTeMe UsAdOj; 11-21-14 at 09:00 PM. Reason: UPDATE

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Where is Shari?

i atleast know she has common sense

i am contacting elihu about suing this joint
    Points Awarded:

GUMMO77 gave RudyRuetigger 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Two solutions:

1) Completely wipe out Thursday's and Friday's tourney results from the contest.

2) People that played multiple, count only their first two tourney results for Thursday and Friday.

These are the most fair solutions for everyone and should appease the masses.

Lowly Oaftard
    Lowly Oaftard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

Same here. Planned on playing the 9 and 11, but was denied entry to the 11pm.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Make no mistake, if this wasn't being posted on the forum, more guys would've looked to take advantage. 100%
    So, I wish to publicly thank my tracking ninja for keeping me updated.

Remember... coupla guys played in 3 tourneys TODAY alone... so, the ability to register for more than 2 today DID EXIST (and SBR probably adjusted due to comments/tracking). But they're MIA so.....

Next step is to prevent the 3rd tourney from counting in these guys leaderboard standings. In dare's case, tourneys 3 and 4.

Lowly Oaftard
    Lowly Oaftard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

Make no mistake, if this wasn't being posted on the forum, more guys would've looked to take advantage. 100%

Remember... coupla guys played in 3 tourneys TODAY alone... so, the ability to register for more than 2 today DID EXIST (and SBR probably adjusted due to comments/tracking). But they're MIA so.....

Next step is to prevent the 3rd tourney from counting in these guys leaderboard standings. In dare's case, tourneys 3 and 4.
    Maybe this guy should be considered to moderate the poker forum....he's basically doing it with this situation, to try to make sure the playing field is level for a contest with a decent amount of prizes at stake. Hats off Biter for keeping track of this.... AND remember that *I* am keeping track of YOU too Mr Super USER. You will be HUMBLED by the DATA and EVIDENCE.
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave Lowly Oaftard 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk gave Lowly Oaftard 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk gave Lowly Oaftard 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk gave Lowly Oaftard 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Whatever style I play (tight aggressive) & whatever tourney's I play appear to be working much better than you, as leaderboards & our ROI will indicate.
    Lol congrats take pride in winning SBR poker. Im terribly disappointed that i don't play everyday. Congrats bobs! you beat me at life

rufflesmuncher

Not worth reading past this. ^^

Hey numbnut... you do realize peeps w/ a brain can actually track poker stats here. You know, total pts won from poker, shit like that and all kinds of other info all around you? Hello?

Oh wait... NO... you're clueless once again... same as you were when you entered this thread.

Stop embarrassing yourself, numbnut.
    Lol I'm the idiot?!?!? Lets see I have a job at big 4 firm and a CPA certification along with a 3.75 GPA and scored high enough on my sats to get a scholarship yet I got one with basketball regardless.

And you sit there calculating my stats, tell me again who's the "numbnut".

Forgive me for not caring enough about SBR poker moron. You should keep playing it starting to sound like your day job. Hope you "outplay" me dumbass.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by rufflesmuncher View Post
    Congrats bobs! you beat me at life
    Now you got it son.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by rufflesmuncher View Post
    Lol I'm the idiot?!?!? Lets see I have a job at big 4 firm and a CPA certification along with a 3.75 GPA and scored high enough on my sats to get a scholarship yet I got one with basketball regardless.
    Listen numbnut... I understand you have the need to puff out your chest and try to prove you're somebody (psst -- nobody gives a fukk about you). Many here can buy & sell you & the 'accomplishments' you're so proud of are fairly pedestrian... but, that's never been the point (and again, not surprisingly you once again miss it).

You obviously care nuff to keep showing your ignorance @ THE TOPIC AT HAND by posting stupid, ill-informed stuff so yeah, the evidence shows you're pretty much an idiot. I mean, this is a thread *about* SBR poker, numbnuts... GET IT?

Go run along and post your pedestrian resume over @ AOL chat room message boards where maybe mayybeee a teen girl or two *might* be impressed. OK?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

POS69 played in the 11pm... making at least 3 tourneys for him today and 4 total (minimum) for Thurs/Fri.

For those of you wondering why you couldn't register in 2 and other clowns like POS & dare & zwoeins registered in 3 and others registered in at least 2 today... hey, the answer is fairly simple:

1) It's SBR poker software and 2) As we can all see, SBR poker is rudderless.

New poker mod on the scene, huh? ah yeah... funny stuff

bobbywaves

True, more would have taken advantage...But not convinced SBR made any adjustments. My belief is POS69 was able to play three today by signing up to the added 11am & 4pm tourney's first, prior to his third 11pm tourney. If you didn't play the added tourney(s) first, you could only play one. Just my observation.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

True, more would have taken advantage...But not convinced SBR made any adjustments. My belief is POS69 was able to play three today by signing up to the added 11am & 4pm tourney's first, prior to his third 11pm tourney. If you didn't play the added tourney(s) first, you could only play one. Just my observation.
    Believe you're correct, as some played 3 today, others 2.
    SBR poker is rudderless so you're right... no adjustment from them... just software glitches (that prevented peeps like Giant & Oaf to play their rightful 2 while clowns like POS69, etc. scumbagged away with multiples)

Good job, SBR!

100% more would've taken advantage if not tracked and posted... guaranteed

Got more info on the cashes coming shortly...

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Damm I wasn't able to play any.. I'm just a noobie non pro but I hope they do the right thing, and get this resolved fairly.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Here are the results of the players' cashes; POS69 & dare should be booted from the poker series. Willfully took advantage of situation/system. POS69 basically clowning about it in the 11pm. BOOT THESE FUKKS FROM THE SERIES!!!

The 3 tourney guys should, at minimum, not have their third tourney pt cashes counted (if any).

*SPECIAL note to rufflesassmuncher*: For your enlightenment, this is a SBR poker thread. The following is info pertinent to that topic. If you feel that overwhelming need to tell us next about that Little League Trophy you won when you were twelve, please try to compose and restrain yourself and try crossposting that info over on AOL & Webkinz. TIA

Played 4 times:

Playersonly69 300, 100, X, 600 ( results in order of trnys played)

dare X, 200, 300, X

Played 3 times:

oneunder 250, X, 600

deadphish 100, X, 300

darkghost X, X, 250

ninjagorn 250, X, 110

Basement X, 120, X

spider X, X, X

zwoeins X, 120, X

*NOTE: A new thread will be started so this info can stand on its own in a more conspicuous thread
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves, horja1, The Giant, and BeerDog99

zwoeins
    zwoeins's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7599

Ah, INCORRECT.

One would think that a lawyer would have better reading comprehension skills; Let me help.

Here's what Douglas actually said, and I'll highlight the important stuff so you'll hopefully get it this time:

Colors, bigger fonts, bolded, underlined... I'm pretty confident you can get it this time.

Sorry - I did not see this post of SBR Douglas.
    I normally play the 10am and therefore not played on thursday.
    I expected replacement for this should be on weekend.
    Of course only the first two tourneys on friday/thursday for every player should count.
    Last edited by zwoeins; 11-23-14 at 02:19 AM. Reason: typo

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Oaftard View Post
    . Hats off Biter for keeping track of this.... AND remember that *I* am keeping track of YOU too Mr Super USER. You will be HUMBLED by the DATA and EVIDENCE.
    this will be a sweet day...... i too give the resident cheating superuser credit for keeping tabs on the other cheaters who played more than 2 trnys over thurs/fri; but do note the irony of the site's biggest cheater crying about others doing what he does daily on a much larger, more-pts-involved scale, and in a more devious fashion...........

at least the extra trny cheaters had to win in trnies where the other players at least had a chance...... unlike some ring game "expert" who only wins win he's cheating his ass off with someone giving him access to/knowledge of the others cards......

good job, oafy...... out this superusing cheater once and for all!!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-22-14 at 08:13 AM. Reason: noticed the superyuu dumping chips the other day, probably trying to "create evidence" to counter the damning report to come

JAKEPEAVY21

POS69 played in the 11pm... making at least 3 tourneys for him today and 4 total (minimum) for Thurs/Fri.

For those of you wondering why you couldn't register in 2 and other clowns like POS & dare & zwoeins registered in 3 and others registered in at least 2 today... hey, the answer is fairly simple:

1) It's SBR poker software and 2) As we can all see, SBR poker is rudderless.

New poker mod on the scene, huh? ah yeah... funny stuff
    I called him out at the cash game table last night for being a cheater and playing multiple tournies when he knows full well that we are only allowed 1 per day. In typical PO scammer fashion he said it was obvious that all the tournies would be cancelled anyhow...scammers gonna scam.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Two solutions:

1) Completely wipe out Thursday's and Friday's tourney results from the contest.

2) People that played multiple, count only their first two tourney results for Thursday and Friday.

These are the most fair solutions for everyone and should appease the masses.
    How about in addition to those 2, a penalty for those that played multiple tournies yesterday? Every one of them plays regularly and knows the rules. I think they should all be booted from the current contest, have a couple week ban or something similar.

rufflesmuncher

Listen numbnut... I understand you have the need to puff out your chest and try to prove you're somebody (psst -- nobody gives a fukk about you). Many here can buy & sell you & the 'accomplishments' you're so proud of are fairly pedestrian... but, that's never been the point (and again, not surprisingly you once again miss it).

You obviously care nuff to keep showing your ignorance @ THE TOPIC AT HAND by posting stupid, ill-informed stuff so yeah, the evidence shows you're pretty much an idiot. I mean, this is a thread *about* SBR poker, numbnuts... GET IT?

Go run along and post your pedestrian resume over @ AOL chat room message boards where maybe mayybeee a teen girl or two *might* be impressed. OK?
    Sure ill do that while you calculate my stats. Reality check, no one cares about either of us, just reminding you that your sir life isn't actually real life, moron.

First 12345 Last