• Cancel all 11/20 tournament games

24 32.43%
  • Run as many tournaments as possible 11/20

50 67.57%
    BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

^^ Hmmm... so IOW, the teen girls weren't impressed w/ya over on AOL, either.

Not even with you being a Belieber, huh?

Did ya tell em bout your Spelling Bee win in Miss Henderson's class in '97?
    That mighta done it, champ.

Oh well, try again today but for now:

Last edited by BiTeMe UsAdOj; 11-22-14 at 11:18 AM.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47418

those that played multiple tournies not only cheated the tournament contest standings but many cashed multiple times yesterday and cheated the people that only played one out of poker points...I really hope SBR does the right thing and DQ's the angle shooters.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99, and horja1

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    ^^ Hmmm... so IOW, the teen girls weren't impressed w/ya over on AOL, either.

Not even with you being a Belieber, huh?

Did ya tell em bout your Spelling Bee win in Miss Henderson's class in '97?
    That mighta done it, champ.

Oh well, try again today but for now:

Lmao you really are a moron. Theres nothing else i can even think of, you're just a moron.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by rufflesmuncher View Post
    Lmao you really are a moron. Theres nothing else i can even think of, you're just a moron.
    Well, yeah, sure... everyone that's been following along already knew you have trouble *thinking*, in general.
    So no big surprise there, numbnut.

I suppose you could feverishly attempt to impress us with your resume again; we've already got your SAT & GPA critical data, so maybe the PSAT's, Perfect Attendance & Employee of the Month recognitions are now in order?

Whatta think? Maybe even scan & upload that report the teacher gave you that had the bright shiny GOLD STAR on it?
    That'd be really kewl, champ.

I mean, it's not like you're unfamiliar with taking a pic and uploading it... as your Facebook profile will attest:

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25663

Wow BiTeMe UsAdOj , your life must be sad.. Unreal that you would waste so much time and energy on such a petty thing. In regards to me playing 3 tournies, that is total BS. I unregistered from the 4PM on Friday, but apparently it did not unregister me. I did not play 1 hand...I must have been removed for sitting out too many hands.

So, I only "played" the 9PM. Where do you come up w/me playing 3?

P.S.
    Loosen up dude

deadphish

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    How about in addition to those 2, a penalty for those that played multiple tournies yesterday? Every one of them plays regularly and knows the rules. I think they should all be booted from the current contest, have a couple week ban or something similar.
    That's ridiculous. If the site allowed players to enter the tournament, how can you punish them. Removing them from the contest is harsh. For the record, I only played 1 tournament on Friday

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by deadphish View Post
    In regards to me playing 3 tournies.......... I unregistered from the 4PM on Friday, but apparently it did not unregister me.
    You think ANYBODY believes this?
    If you *actually* unregister for a tourney... you are REMOVED, fool (which you were not). Simple as that.

Just OWN IT, fool. Nobody believes you, weasel.

Where do you come up w/me playing 3?
    Oh gee... hmm... I don't know... maybe because SBR SAYS YOU DID?

P.S.
    Loosen up dude
    P.S.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 52313

Wow BiTeMe UsAdOj , your life must be sad.. Unreal that you would waste so much time and energy on such a petty thing. In regards to me playing 3 tournies, that is total BS. I unregistered from the 4PM on Friday, but apparently it did not unregister me. I did not play 1 hand...I must have been removed for sitting out too many hands.

So, I only "played" the 9PM. Where do you come up w/me playing 3?

P.S.
    Loosen up dude

I don't know if you played an extra or not, but I really love this logic that those who choose to scam/cheat consistently come up with "it's such a petty/small thing who cares"? Well as usual if it's so petty/small, then why did you feel the need to scam/cheat at it to begin with?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    I don't know if you played an extra or not, but I really love this logic that those who choose to scam/cheat consistently come up with "it's such a petty/small thing who cares"? Well as usual if it's so petty/small, then why did you feel the need to scam/cheat at it to begin with?
    Exactly, arun.

POS69 is the poster boy, er, clown for this 'logic'.

Always screaming "It's only points!"... meanwhile, the douche tries every way imaginable in all facets of the forum to scam them.

Love his "get off the forum and go outside!" idiocy, too... meanwhile, guy spent all day yesterday playing morning till night to try to scam others in leaderboard bets w/ him for those "only points!"

These scamming twats all run the same playbook: take no responsibility for THEIR douchy actions, deflect and try to blame the honest ones for calling them out on their douchiness.

deadphish

Well, anybody that played that 4PM and sat at my table and noticed I did not play 1 hand, and was removed for inactivity...then yes, i do believe they would believe.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i believe you picked an account id name that is the epitome of WussyWaves' Mom's vagina.........

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Lol I'm the idiot?!?!? Lets see I have a job at big 4 firm and a CPA certification along with a 3.75 GPA and scored high enough on my sats to get a scholarship yet I got one with basketball regardless.

And you sit there calculating my stats, tell me again who's the "numbnut".

Forgive me for not caring enough about SBR poker moron. You should keep playing it starting to sound like your day job. Hope you "outplay" me dumbass.
    why would you work at a big 4 firm? they're probably billing you out at $150/hour, just work for yourself and if you work only 1000 hours/year (instead of the 3000 you're probably working now) you'll make $150k

and that's a conservative number, you'll find plenty of tax returns that take you 15 minutes and you can still bill 300

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    why would you work at a big 4 firm? they're probably billing you out at $150/hour, just work for yourself and if you work only 1000 hours/year (instead of the 3000 you're probably working now) you'll make $150k

and that's a conservative number, you'll find plenty of tax returns that take you 15 minutes and you can still bill 300
    no shit? I thought the days of people with 15 min returns going to accountants were long gone, as anyone with that simple of a return does it online with turbo tax for about fifteen bucks......

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    no shit? I thought the days of people with 15 min returns going to accountants were long gone, as anyone with that simple of a return does it online with turbo tax for about fifteen bucks......
    you're thinking about middle to upper class 20-somethings and 30-somethings... there are plenty of people in their 50s and older that don't want to do their own taxes. add to that the minorities and others that don't have a clue what they are doing. all a younger guy has to do is buy out a small operator that is retiring or just get the word out. me and others around here have turned so much business away, i could do 1000 returns instead of 300 if i really wanted to!

a guy that speaks spanish would instantly have more business than he can handle just by putting a sign out

JAKEPEAVY21

That's ridiculous. If the site allowed players to enter the tournament, how can you punish them. Removing them from the contest is harsh. For the record, I only played 1 tournament on Friday
    everyone knows the 1 tournament per day rule here..only a handful of cheaters played multiple tournies

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

cheaters need to be banned from playing poker for a week
    easy solution to this mess and it gives honest players a chance to catch up

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    cheaters need to be banned from playing poker for a week
    easy solution to this mess and it gives honest players a chance to catch up
    I would be ok with that..some kind of penalty must happen
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave JAKEPEAVY21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rufflesmuncher

Well, yeah, sure... everyone that's been following along already knew you have trouble *thinking*, in general.
    So no big surprise there, numbnut.

I suppose you could feverishly attempt to impress us with your resume again; we've already got your SAT & GPA critical data, so maybe the PSAT's, Perfect Attendance & Employee of the Month recognitions are now in order?

Whatta think? Maybe even scan & upload that report the teacher gave you that had the bright shiny GOLD STAR on it?
    That'd be really kewl, champ.

I mean, it's not like you're unfamiliar with taking a pic and uploading it... as your Facebook profile will attest:

Lol moron I don't have Facebook. Yes you're right i have trouble thinking of anything else but the word moron when I look at anything you type up. Call it my fault all you want but I seem to be doing fine thinking of anything else when i don't see the things you write about moron.

Lol so you're going to make fun of my accomplishments now? whats the matter? never got any to be proud about so you try and feel better by pretending what other people got is overrated? Moron, go to school it'll do you some good, SBR is a hobby not a life, moron.

rufflesmuncher

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

Its my first Job. Working my way up so that I can work for corp and eventually myself. The point is to be better recognize and people will trust what you do more when you have a background working for KPMG, PWC, Deloitte or EY
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk, and milwaukee mike

Auto Donk

Its my first Job. Working my way up so that I can work for corp and eventually myself. The point is to be better recognize and people will trust what you do more when you have a background working for KPMG, PWC, Deloitte or EY
    damn good plan, ruffles..... just make sure they never see your avatar on sbr, or you'll lose all that Big 4 accounting firm credibility in a new york second........

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

SBR is a hobby not a life, moron.
    No one claimed otherwise, numbnut.

Get your head out your ass and you'll see nothing contradictory; this is a SBR thread about SBR poker. You're the jagoff that started with the "you're as bad as I am in poker" and I attempted to get it through your pea-brain that there was evidence all around you that you were clueless and dead-wrong about your ridiculous statement. Most followers of normal intelligence "got that". Sady, well, you know...
    (And all of which had nothing to do with... *drumroll*... the TOPIC AT HAND)

So, instead you veer off into listing all your (yes, sorry to inform you) PEDESTRIAN accomplishments... like you're at a high school reunion or sumpthin, ffs.

Hey... I understand where you're at maturity/intelligence-wise and I forgive you. You'll learn eventually how to follow the bouncing ball, speak to what's actually being said and not be dumb enough to go off on personal tangents that no one cares about. Remember... SBR poker thread, Einstein.

As for my accomplishments, I've got quite a few (as do many others) but I won't bore the community with them and I'll just tell you this one: I've put on a uniform to fight & defend the good ol USA so that numbnuts like you are free to speak and makes jackasses out of themselves. Even though you can't follow the bouncing ball (YOU initiated the poker comparison, not I) I'd still do it all over again. When I encounter clueless asshats like you, I'm reminded that peeps like you need all the help they can get.
    Last edited by BiTeMe UsAdOj; 11-23-14 at 11:33 AM.

rufflesmuncher

No one claimed otherwise, numbnut.

Get your head out your ass and you'll see nothing contradictory; this is a SBR thread about SBR poker. You're the jagoff that started with the "you're as bad as I am in poker" and I attempted to get it through your pea-brain that there was evidence all around you that you were clueless and dead-wrong about your ridiculous statement. Most followers of normal intelligence "got that". Sady, well, you know...
    (And all of which had nothing to do with... *drumroll*... the TOPIC AT HAND)

So, instead you veer off into listing all your (yes, sorry to inform you) PEDESTRIAN accomplishments... like you're at a high school reunion or sumpthin, ffs.

Hey... I understand where you're at maturity/intelligence-wise and I forgive you. You'll learn eventually how to follow the bouncing ball, speak to what's actually being said and not be dumb enough to go off on personal tangents that no one cares about. Remember... SBR poker thread, Einstein.

As for my accomplishments, I've got quite a few (as do many others) but I won't bore the community with them and I'll just tell you this one: I've put on a uniform to fight & defend the good ol USA so that numbnuts like you are free to speak and makes jackasses out of themselves. Even though you can't follow the bouncing ball (YOU initiated the poker comparison, not I) I'd still do it all over again. When I encounter clueless asshats like you, I'm reminded that peeps like you need all the help they can get.
    I read the first line and that was enough to acknowledge that the rest of the shit you typed was bs lol, I didnt bother wasting my time reading your shit, you're a moron. You're SUCH a moron in fact, I started this none sense??? You're the one who came out and answered me to begin with, I hadn't said anything to you. So if you have a problem with what I have to say, perhaps don't start by answering someone with your stupid comments who hasn't said anything to you... uhh EVER. I have never said anything to piss anyone off on this site and if i did it was never personal. You seem to be the only moron that has legit aggravated me with very dumb, and idiotic messages. STFU already you're an idiot so quit proving my point.

rufflesmuncher

damn good plan, ruffles..... just make sure they never see your avatar on sbr, or you'll lose all that Big 4 accounting firm credibility in a new york second........
    Ah yes but i highly doubt they'll ever know i use this site.

At least I hope lool, I'm screwed in so many ways if they do

Auto Donk

Ah yes but i highly doubt they'll ever know i use this site.

At least I hope lool, I'm screwed in so many ways if they do
    as we all would be.........

damn, it appears to be bitemeSfCm is coming unraveled at the seams.......... knows oafy has the goods on him........ it's his last hoo rah before being outed as a being an even bigger scammer than PO69......
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rufflesmuncher

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

I read the first line and that was enough to acknowledge that the rest of the shit you typed was bs lol,
    This is nonsensical ^^... but, coming from you, par for the course.
    This was my first line: "No one said otherwise, numbnut."

Now, show where I or anyone else, in fact, said otherwise. Prove your nonsensical blabbler, numbnuts.

Truth is, everything I wrote was factual. That you're probably put off by my military service to our country is not surprising: as it's palpable you're a weak-minded, low character individual that couldn't survive the military in any form or fashion.

I started this none sense???
    Uh, yeah, numbnuts... and pretty easy to prove: This is how you introduced yourself to this thread, very first thing you said: "LMAO you guys are really pathetic." You then further went on to basically say... if you can get away with something, why not get away with it? (revealing your low character).

Calling me and others "pathetic" right from jumpstreet got RESPONDED to; Chicken or egg, numbnuts?

Your next idiocy was this:"what are you talking about you moron, stop being sour cuz your poker skills are as bad as mine." You then continued w/ more idiocy... that got RESPONDED to. Do you even know the difference between saying something *first* and then being *responded* to? Doesn't appear that you do, numbnuts.

So... I succinctly pointed you in the direction to provide *evidence* that your statement ^^ was nonsenical, which bizarrely prompted you to then list your pedestrian resume in some sort of "I'll show you I'm good enough and god darnit people like me" Stuart Smalley rambling.

I hadn't said anything to you.
    Proven false. ^^ (very first thing said by you in thread:"LMAO you guys are really pathetic.")

RESPONDED TO (uh, I was one of those guys, numbnuts)

GAME. SET. MATCH
    (and hopefully you being bitch-slapped once again doesn't bizarrely prompt you into more Stuart Smalley ramblings)

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

knows oafy has the goods on him........
    Yep. Should be very interesting. Looking forward to it.
    Prolly not as interesting as the dossier he's compiled on you, however.

He sent an advanced copy to me coupla days ago and the 1st page alone was verrry revealing:

By "lawyer" donk means he watched MATLOCK.
    When not surfing craigslist for more trans c0ck.
    He once filed a suit:
    Texas vs. Donker's Poop Chute
    Judge yelled: "Dismissed!... you jizz pumpin ball c0ck!"

Auto Donk

wow.... you're way off your game...... stress of the oaf is upon you, clearly......

rufflesmuncher

This is nonsensical ^^... but, coming from you, par for the course.
    This was my first line: "No one said otherwise, numbnut."

Now, show where I or anyone else, in fact, said otherwise. Prove your nonsensical blabbler, numbnuts.

Truth is, everything I wrote was factual. That you're probably put off by my military service to our country is not surprising: as it's palpable you're a weak-minded, low character individual that couldn't survive the military in any form or fashion.

Uh, yeah, numbnuts... and pretty easy to prove: This is how you introduced yourself to this thread, very first thing you said: "LMAO you guys are really pathetic." You then further went on to basically say... if you can get away with something, why not get away with it? (revealing your low character).

Calling me and others "pathetic" right from jumpstreet got RESPONDED to; Chicken or egg, numbnuts?

Your next idiocy was this:"what are you talking about you moron, stop being sour cuz your poker skills are as bad as mine." You then continued w/ more idiocy... that got RESPONDED to. Do you even know the difference between saying something *first* and then being *responded* to? Doesn't appear that you do, numbnuts.

So... I succinctly pointed you in the direction to provide *evidence* that your statement ^^ was nonsenical, which bizarrely prompted you to then list your pedestrian resume in some sort of "I'll show you I'm good enough and god darnit people like me" Stuart Smalley rambling.

Proven false. ^^ (very first thing said by you in thread:"LMAO you guys are really pathetic.")

RESPONDED TO (uh, I was one of those guys, numbnuts)

GAME. SET. MATCH
    (and hopefully you being bitch-slapped once again doesn't bizarrely prompt you into more Stuart Smalley ramblings)
    You guys is you right??? lmao you are one self centered moron. Your stupidity has no plateau.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

You guys is you right???
    Well, uh, gee, Gomer... it certainly INCLUDES ME... being I was one of those guys.

Guess they didn't teach any *logic* at that crackerjack college ya went to... huh?

You can't possibly be this obtuse, tho... gotz to be trolling. If you're not trolling, I really feel sorry for your employer (Cuz someone this dense would just be stealing a paycheck.)

But, hey... being I've already kicked your ass six ways to Sunday in this thread, I'll take it easy on ya and just note you've -- in effect -- stipulated to all the other facts I've posted... as you've not addressed them. TY... maybe you're not so stoopid after all, champ. (naw... j/k... you are).

BTW... your "if you can get away w/it then just go ahead and get away with it!" mindset (that's paraphrased, numbnut, look up the meaning if ya don't know what that means) was proven a LOSER... as SBR has now officially come to the conclusion/logical side of us "guys" you were "LMAO" and blabbering about.

Click here to be edified and enlightened by us "guys" WINNING, numbnut

SBR even used a post from one of us "guys" you were "LMAO" at (oh gee, that post would be mine... which is now part of the SBR official decision. MY POST, numbnut.)

Cuz ya see, kid... this was always about (read this carefully now): What was RIGHT... and what was WRONG.
    A concept you never grasped.
    I mean... you weren't in left field, you were outta the friggin stadium.

We "guys" position was ultimately proven RIGHT and adopted by SBR. I was one of those "guys" you were "LMAO" at and you got responded to and bitch-slapped, appropriately.

And by coming out early in this thread (and others) we "guys" 100% held the angle-shooting/cheating to a minimum.
    We made peeps think twice (violators were being called out in real time on forum) before playing multi-tourneys. Fact.

Now, run along and try to learn a lil sumpthin sumpthin...

ya lil

DOUCHE

CANOE
    Last edited by BiTeMe UsAdOj; 11-25-14 at 12:07 AM.

JAKEPEAVY21

ruffles, the more you post the dumber you sound...

better to be thought the fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave JAKEPEAVY21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave JAKEPEAVY21 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    ruffles, the more you post the dumber you sound...

better to be thought the fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.
    hey jake, cut me in on half the pts you make of that post, as it's clearly plagiarism of my comment to wussy waves the other night.......
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave Auto Donk 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 2345