1. #4271
    Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-05
    Posts: 10,896
    Betpoints: 10990

    Quote Originally Posted by jpot34 View Post
    You'll get your checks for less than 2500. I've received 2 in the last 2 weeks. Do not ever expect to get a check for over 2500. I've been trying since Feb. 21st.
    To add to the update... We received 3 confirmations of payouts via check since last night. We also received 2 complaints from players waiting 3 and 4 months for amounts above $2500.

    Thanks guys for updating everyone, especially the players who come back to update after they are taken care of. Much appreciated!

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/12/2005


  2. #4272
    jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-07
    Posts: 1,380
    Betpoints: 66

    Quote Originally Posted by capone View Post
    thx for the encouragement but i must say, i have been hearing next week for awhile.

    It's only been 9 business days. They're pretty good about DHL checks 2500 or less. You'll get it shortly, I would surmise.

  3. #4273
    jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-07
    Posts: 1,380
    Betpoints: 66

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    To add to the update... We received 3 confirmations of payouts via check since last night. We also received 2 complaints from players waiting 3 and 4 months for amounts above $2500.

    Thanks guys for updating everyone, especially the players who come back to update after they are taken care of. Much appreciated!

    Bill, the fire marshall - any hope us guys/gals will get our checks for over 2500 by the 4th of July??????

  4. #4274
    jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-07
    Posts: 1,380
    Betpoints: 66

    Check Over $2500

    They are now telling me my check over $2500 was sent May 31st. This is all after they told me they had lost their larger amount processor. I'm supposed to get this check next week. I won't, but if for some funky reason I do, I'll let everyone know. This, of course, would knock marc off the throne as he was the last person to achieve this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #4275
    RonPaul2008
    RonPaul2008's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-08-07
    Posts: 6,139
    Betpoints: 7042

    Hi,

    Been waiting on a check since from one of the jazette books since late march (over 2.5). Never bothered to call until today and
    was told it was sent out late last month and will have it by the 14th.
    However, this seems to contadict the update on the main page.
    Or did that apply to some and not others? Now I see the post before mine and it seems to be identical - not sure if this is good or bad. Would really like to know if this is not true and it needs to be changed to <2.5... Bill Dozer, do you have any insight?
    Last edited by RonPaul2008; 06-08-07 at 05:24 PM.

  6. #4276
    abacus30
    abacus30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-23-07
    Posts: 336

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    To add to the update... We received 3 confirmations of payouts via check since last night. We also received 2 complaints from players waiting 3 and 4 months for amounts above $2500.

    Thanks guys for updating everyone, especially the players who come back to update after they are taken care of. Much appreciated!
    Just an FYI and maybe a little hope for those waiting... I did finally receive several thousand via check and wire from Sportsbook at the end of April for withdrawals requested the beginning/middle of March (6-8 week wait). I was as close as could be to doing a **********, but thanks to this forum I didn't. I would've eaten a few grand if I went that route. Good luck guys.

  7. #4277
    IneedMymoney
    IneedMymoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-13-07
    Posts: 47

    Quote Originally Posted by jpot34 View Post
    They are now telling me my check over $2500 was sent May 31st. This is all after they told me they had lost their larger amount processor. I'm supposed to get this check next week. I won't, but if for some funky reason I do, I'll let everyone know. This, of course, would knock marc off the throne as he was the last person to achieve this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They stopped using this processor for large checks.. They are just making us wait extra long to be sure the processor didnt actualyl send the check. They have no clue if or what the processor is doing. I would bet all my money that none of us receive a large check, and we all have to wait 6 weeks to have the money put back in our account after a trace has been completed. By that time, sportsbook will be out of business and we will be out of our large checks. I GIVE UP!

  8. #4278
    Mark Shark
    Mark Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-07
    Posts: 445

    I received a wire just before they lost their processor on Thursday this week. It was for just under 7k. I received an email saying it was processed and then days later saying that email was incorrect. Then all of a sudden I had money in my account. Now only 15k to go.
    Have any of you people tried punting your money out? I have done some arbs on the tennis with Linesmaker as the outsiders and backing the Favourite with Pinnacle. I know most of you Americans don't have Pinn as an option but any other book will do. If need be just bias the arb towards the favourite so you don't lose anything if it wins. Just make sure to pick your bets carefully as misses can be costly.

  9. #4279
    eve
    eve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-07
    Posts: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    To add to the update... We received 3 confirmations of payouts via check since last night. We also received 2 complaints from players waiting 3 and 4 months for amounts above $2500.

    Thanks guys for updating everyone, especially the players who come back to update after they are taken care of. Much appreciated!
    I am another that have been waiting since Feb for over 2.5k. First was told sent then error, then asked to do wire then told wire gone now told to do checks under 2.5k. Hopefully I get their attention and send me a dime.

  10. #4280
    IneedMymoney
    IneedMymoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-13-07
    Posts: 47

    sportsbook sux

    sportsbook sux... sportsbook sux...sportsbook sux...sportsbook sux...sportsbook. sux..................................... ........sux sux sux

  11. #4281
    Mark Shark
    Mark Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-07
    Posts: 445

    I really think it is only the problems they are having with their chosen processors that is causing us all our grief. They seem lazy and don't really care about our problems. Don't give up however as I am sure we will all get our money when they sort themselves out. Surely they aren't entirely to blame for the US Government decisions. Cut them some slack as we all know that in the past we never waited long at all for our money.
    Yes as the person above me quoted that Sportsbook sux but we need to just calm down for a bit and look at the big picture. OUR MONEY IS COMING!!! I HOPE
    There are many other books who have similar problems.

  12. #4282
    Mark Shark
    Mark Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-07
    Posts: 445

    By the way they still owe me 15k so I have a lot to lose if they don't pay .

  13. #4283
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    I just got off with CS. They said thier was an "error" made when the processor sent the funds. So they gave me the option have having my money put back into my account , or shave it sent by DHL. I obviously told them to send it by DHL.

    I tried to get them to admit that for all the times over the psat 2 months where they insisted and assured ,e, and confirmed for me that the funds were sent, the funds were never sent. They refused to do so. I asked if I could get a bonus, and they said not until I get my funds.

    These guys are such bastards

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  14. #4284
    IneedMymoney
    IneedMymoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-13-07
    Posts: 47

    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    I just got off with CS. They said thier was an "error" made when the processor sent the funds. So they gave me the option have having my money put back into my account , or shave it sent by DHL. I obviously told them to send it by DHL.

    I tried to get them to admit that for all the times over the psat 2 months where they insisted and assured ,e, and confirmed for me that the funds were sent, the funds were never sent. They refused to do so. I asked if I could get a bonus, and they said not until I get my funds.

    These guys are such bastards
    Marc, so you didnt have to wait for a trace? Your 5400 is on its way DHL?

  15. #4285
    IneedMymoney
    IneedMymoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-13-07
    Posts: 47

    just got off the phone with CS and they said my check was still sent and i have to wait 5 more days before they can do anything

  16. #4286
    jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-07
    Posts: 1,380
    Betpoints: 66

    Quote Originally Posted by IneedMymoney View Post
    They stopped using this processor for large checks.. They are just making us wait extra long to be sure the processor didnt actualyl send the check. They have no clue if or what the processor is doing. I would bet all my money that none of us receive a large check, and we all have to wait 6 weeks to have the money put back in our account after a trace has been completed. By that time, sportsbook will be out of business and we will be out of our large checks. I GIVE UP!
    Indeed, I think we'll get paid. They're just making us wait since we're up on them. Then once it goes back into our accounts, they hope we will go on a losing streak and give it back to them. F them. I'm getting my money and skidaddling!!!!!!

  17. #4287
    jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-07
    Posts: 1,380
    Betpoints: 66

    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    I just got off with CS. They said thier was an "error" made when the processor sent the funds. So they gave me the option have having my money put back into my account , or shave it sent by DHL. I obviously told them to send it by DHL.

    I tried to get them to admit that for all the times over the psat 2 months where they insisted and assured ,e, and confirmed for me that the funds were sent, the funds were never sent. They refused to do so. I asked if I could get a bonus, and they said not until I get my funds.

    These guys are such bastards


    marc, 5400 via DHL????????? If so, you SUCK, and have a golden horseshoe up your arse!!!!!!!!!!

  18. #4288
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    Quote Originally Posted by jpot34 View Post
    marc, 5400 via DHL????????? If so, you SUCK, and have a golden horseshoe up your arse!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm waiting for them to tell me that they couldn't process my requests because it was over the $2500 limit. I don't kow if they are competent enought to split the $5400 into 3 checks

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  19. #4289
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    Not suprisingly, I spoke to live chat agin today and was told a different story. The "error" that yesterdays rep, Sam molloy, spoke of, was simply that my check hadn't been mailed until May 16th. So my request to have the funds sent by DHL were denied. I'll have to wait at least one more week, at whihc point they will put astop payment on the check. After that goes through, I can request that the funds be sent by DHL. So it's back to looking like August before I see this money if ever

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  20. #4290
    bigjp5091
    bigjp5091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-26-07
    Posts: 108

    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    Not suprisingly, I spoke to live chat agin today and was told a different story. The "error" that yesterdays rep, Sam molloy, spoke of, was simply that my check hadn't been mailed until May 16th. So my request to have the funds sent by DHL were denied. I'll have to wait at least one more week, at whihc point they will put astop payment on the check. After that goes through, I can request that the funds be sent by DHL. So it's back to looking like August before I see this money if ever
    Marc, I was told last week that the stop payment process takes at least six weeks.....my current goal is labor day.

  21. #4291
    michael777
    michael777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 1,557
    Betpoints: 3136

    if you want to read a load of crap about sportsbook.com,go to gambling911 home page and click on the article about them

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/20/2005


  22. #4292
    moderator2255
    moderator2255's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 32

    Update From The Moderator

    It appears that they're slowing up on checks $2500 or less too. I requested three withdrawals in a total amount of $2000.00 and I haven't received anything since I requested on May 28th. What's the deal? They are so inconsistent in how they're distributing funds.

    Anyone that received money or nofication on that withdrawal date?

  23. #4293
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    Quote Originally Posted by moderator2255 View Post
    It appears that they're slowing up on checks $2500 or less too. I requested three withdrawals in a total amount of $2000.00 and I haven't received anything since I requested on May 28th. What's the deal? They are so inconsistent in how they're distributing funds.

    Anyone that received money or nofication on that withdrawal date?
    Those chekcs are definitely slowing down. At one point it was only taking 9-10 days to recieve it from the time you requested it. The question is whether the new delays are due to the fact that now its the only option available. Or is the processor now slowing down.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  24. #4294
    ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-06
    Posts: 4,827
    Betpoints: 24

    I've been keeping track of this thread still and it does seem like there are a lot less people waiting on money from them... Either that or the ones waiting are not posting...

  25. #4295
    cards825
    cards825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-01-07
    Posts: 65

    Quote Originally Posted by moderator2255 View Post
    It appears that they're slowing up on checks $2500 or less too. I requested three withdrawals in a total amount of $2000.00 and I haven't received anything since I requested on May 28th. What's the deal? They are so inconsistent in how they're distributing funds.

    Anyone that received money or nofication on that withdrawal date?
    I am still waiting for cashouts from May 17, 18, 19, 20

  26. #4296
    ucscwwe
    ucscwwe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-27-07
    Posts: 5

    i received a 2,500 payment but i had two separate requests for $5,000. they better not shortpay me

  27. #4297
    jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-07
    Posts: 1,380
    Betpoints: 66

    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    Those chekcs are definitely slowing down. At one point it was only taking 9-10 days to recieve it from the time you requested it. The question is whether the new delays are due to the fact that now its the only option available. Or is the processor now slowing down.
    Our luck probably both. So far I've received 5K out of all they owe me. What a way to do business!!!!!!!!!

  28. #4298
    jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-07
    Posts: 1,380
    Betpoints: 66

    Quote Originally Posted by cards825 View Post
    I am still waiting for cashouts from May 17, 18, 19, 20
    You're kidding me! This ain't good.

  29. #4299
    jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-07
    Posts: 1,380
    Betpoints: 66

    Quote Originally Posted by ShamsWoof10 View Post
    I've been keeping track of this thread still and it does seem like there are a lot less people waiting on money from them... Either that or the ones waiting are not posting...
    I hope it's the former rather than the latter.

  30. #4300
    bangkoklucky
    bangkoklucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-07
    Posts: 50

    they cant be getting new money

    I cant imagine anyone is putting new money into these guys. So if this post is slowing down that is becasue there cant be any new withdrawl requests. So, everyone they pay is one less poster. Doesnt mean things are getting better or faster. It will still take 20 years to finish paying the people here.

  31. #4301
    Mark Shark
    Mark Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-07
    Posts: 445

    I think there are still plenty of withdrawal requests going in. Have anyone seen how there are probably 8 to 10 withdrawals difference between your first transaction number you get from your first withdrawal to your next. And this is in only the minute it takes for you to do your second withdrawal.
    I think maybe some people have been payed but others have just given up complaining on forums like this.

  32. #4302
    MROCK
    MROCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-12-07
    Posts: 1

    crazy situation

    Ok so my big screw over satrts on 4/29 when I was told the same BS as everyone else, and that it would be sent 7-10 days, well that turned in to 14, at which time they offered me a one-time chance at a DHL check. I said yes. Next day the inform me my request was sent via wire 7-10 days, then 14 days later after being promised a million times it would definitley go through, they lost there processor, refunded my money and I requested my withdrawl right back again. They said 2-3 days, now here is day number 5, what the flip, this is garbage. I just hope I get my money before they decide there going out of business, because I just can't comprehend anyone staying with this company after being lied to a million times. How long is it taking to process teh DHL checks and will I ever see my money. its only 900. WTF!!!!

  33. #4303
    pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-07
    Posts: 27,323

    if they're going out of business, it'll be before sept. if they can make it til sept, then they'll be able to get more deposits to pay you off. i think they're having cash flow problems now.

  34. #4304
    apaulius
    apaulius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-07
    Posts: 103

    Going Under?

    they are rated D-, i think they are done.. all processors have pulled out, no more money is being sent, the END IS NOW!

  35. #4305
    jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-07
    Posts: 1,380
    Betpoints: 66

    Quote Originally Posted by apaulius View Post
    they are rated D-, i think they are done.. all processors have pulled out, no more money is being sent, the END IS NOW!

    Here we go again. Bite my shlong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First ... 120121122123124125126 ... Last
Top