Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Guys really think Jags take murray over teddy? Teddy IMO the more polished and pro ready.He has a live NFL arm (as does Murray) and can make all the passes.

I don't know about manziel he looks so puny imagine that guy taking a blindside sack???

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    bridgewater can't pass, overrated overhyped qb . Mariota should be top but

no team that needs a qb can win unless they upgrade their o line
    you take a qb regardless
    Qb comes first. Ask the dolphins how drafting a tackle instead of qb worked out.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Problem I see with Manziel is he likely will not fit into a typical NFL offense, so it will be a read-option look and he's not built any bigger than RG3. In other words, short career on the wrong team. Mariota although not any more bulky than Manziel has a bigger frame at 6'4" that could pack on some muscle and be sturdier over the long haul. Can't speak to him totally as a passer as I have not seen a ton of Oregon football, but what I have seen - he is quick and seems pretty accurate from the throws I have seen - but has not really had much pressure on him to guide a team in close games.

Bridgewater will probably be solid, but not spectacular. I think teams might be a little afraid of him too because of the level of competition he plays against most weeeks which is weak. Physically, he has the tools I suppose.

I don't think he goes as the top QB, but Derek Carr to me is the prototypical pro style QB if anyone is looking for one + he is fairly athletic as well. I'd rather take him mid to late 1st round than reach on any of the "names" that will be thrown out there.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    I'll take that that 1k bet. Terms are you transfer me 1k points in this thread before next Saturday and you have action.
    That's like stealing John. Guy thinks Bridgewater will be Top 3 draft pick.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    That's like stealing John. Guy thinks Bridgewater will be Top 3 draft pick.

They're just trying to slam the brother QB...as usual. Never mind Russell Wilson or Geno Smith for that matter....he's already shown 10x more talent than Sanchez ever did. Kaepernick misses Crabtree but he's got the ability too.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    They're just trying to slam the brother QB...as usual. Never mind Russell Wilson or Geno Smith for that matter....he's already shown 10x more talent than Sanchez ever did. Kaepernick misses Crabtree but he's got the ability too.
    Out of all the 4 QB's you mentioned who was drafted in the Top 3?

No one is saying Bridgewater is a bad QB. We are just saying he is not going to be one of the first 3 draft picks in the draft.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Out of all the 4 QB's you mentioned who was drafted in the Top 3?

No one is saying Bridgewater is a bad QB. We are just saying he is not going to be one of the first 3 draft picks in the draft.
    Name your top 3 then

First 123