Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

reallytho
    reallytho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Let me just say this, the most important part: ALL THIS EVIDENCE, is coming just from what, 10 days of investigation??!?!?

*gulp*..... Ima... Ima..... Imagine.... another 6 months of investigation.... before his trial..... *gulp*....

Hernandez WILL end up caving, and pleading guilty in order to get 10 to 15 years in prison and live to see another day..... NO WAY his lawyers let him try to fight this...

If I was a Jury, I'd give him 30 years just based off what I heard today from a 5 minute Court hearing that looks like it was recorded with a year 2002 Cell phone.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

lol worst camera footage ever...

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    2nd degree. A crime of passion. An arguement occured they were drunk and since Hernandez is a thug he has guns laying around his house... he picked one up and shot and killed his friend. And then took the body down the street to hide it.

If this was 1st degree he would have not murdered him at his home. And i would hope for his sake he would have done a little more planning and taken measures to make sure the body and evidence was not found.
    Obviously its 1st degree. Just read the arrest report: Had a fight with the guy a few days earlier; arranged a pickup for the guy; left his house with a weapon; texted his buddies that he was now with the guy; Drove to a secluded place and "Bang". That sounds "planned" to me. The argument, etc. already had taken place and the rest was premeditated. Have fun in the "Big House" Aaron...

reallytho

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Obviously its 1st degree. Just read the arrest report: Had a fight with the guy a few days earlier; arranged a pickup for the guy; left his house with a weapon; texted his buddies that he was now with the guy; Drove to a secluded place and "Bang". That sounds "planned" to me. The argument, etc. already had taken place and the rest was premeditated. Have fun in the "Big House" Aaron...

He's having trouble distinguishing "1st degree murder" from "dumbest human being on earth" ....

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

dumb fukk can't even commit a 1st degree correctly.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

I just realized the craziest fact of all: Gronk is now the smart tight end from the Pats 2010 draft.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Prosecutor: #Hernandez mad that Lloyd talked to people he didn't like on previous Friday night at Club Rumor.

Not sure if posted, but such a juvenile thing I figured it deserved a repost. We do forgot that some of these athletes are still really young and really stupid.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

unless something new comes up, he's walking..

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Wow.. This Hernandez is one crazy motherfukker...what a dumbfukk

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

I can understand him killing the guy now. How dare that guy talk to people Hernandez doesn't " like ". That is definitely reason for killing someone. Entitled, clueless, idiot.

goodbye NFL, goodbye life

suddenly gronks stupid antics arent looking so bad.

Scorpion
    Update your status

Hernandez will be "working out of the spread formation" a lot in the prison shower... Going balls deep!! he's changing from a Tight End to a new position called Loose End, he'll enjoy it as so many NFLers do! He is 6'1" 250, an extreme athlete, a celebrity. He'll be top of the food chain.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

The DNA found on the chewed bubble gum will due him in.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Just off the top of my head NFL players are 3 wins 1 loss in murder/manslaughter trials in recent years. OJ, Ray Lewis, Rae Carruth, Donte Stallworth. Out of the 3 that got off it seems to me with a substantial amount of evidence pointing to guilty they got lucky with timing and circumstances in OJ's case and some nice payoff $$ for Lewis and Stallworth if I remember right. I don't see this ending well for Hernandez when this is over I see a 3-2 mark!

Scorpion
    Update your status

Not to sound racist, but Hispanics and African Americans account for the majority of homicides in the United States. All the more reasons we need to prevent illegals entering the USA, as they often cannot find employment, and end up growing up to be thugs.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

If Hernandez doesn't get out of jail on bail then you can pretty much say that he will be guilty. No bail = fukked in the justice system.

People keep saying how could he be so dumb? Crimes of passion are usually dumb, spur of the moment...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

When speaking facts there is nothing racist about it Scorpion. The word stereotype is not racist either unlike what some fools would say. The word itself does not always apply to race for starters! But yes when you consider that what 12% or so of the population is African American then do the % of violent crimes, dead beat fathers etc. they bring to the table it speaks volumes and is quite disturbing!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

OJ rotted without bail Mac. But as I alluded to his freedom was granted based on rigging and politics. L.A. just was still smoking from the Rodney Queen fiasco and the powers that be did not want to see part 2 of that b.s. Always believed that played a strong role in that c*kksukker walking but happy to see him rotting now.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Not to sound racist, but Hispanics and African Americans account for the majority of homicides in the United States. All the more reasons we need to prevent illegals entering the USA, as they often cannot find employment, and end up growing up to be thugs.
    Let me correct this.

The minorities are caught and convicted more than the hegemonic ethnic group in any particular society since the dawn of man.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Watch the expression in slo-mo. It's THEE moment Hernandez knew he was no longer going to be a TE.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    another stupid motherfukker...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

reallytho

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    If Hernandez doesn't get out of jail on bail then you can pretty much say that he will be guilty. No bail = fukked in the justice system.

People keep saying how could he be so dumb? Crimes of passion are usually dumb, spur of the moment...

Damn, but bro...

I'd literally go chew on a few hundred dollar bills to calm myself down....

It's honestly, no excuse for this level of stupidity. Not passion, not anything.

If it was spur of the moment, big argument, got hit in the head, feel some danger, that, I can understand somewhat (but still dumb)...

But, the whole time he planned to go pick the guy up, drove over to him, picked him up.... It never once popped in his mind: "wait.... Damn, I have a $40 million contract!!!"

For someone not to understand what percentile they have made it to, in the American Financial system, really can't be classified as anything but dumb or excused in anyway IMO.

Then leaving the body a mile from his house, makes him even dumber.
    Last edited by reallytho; 06-26-13 at 06:06 PM.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Maybe he outlined the whole thing in his diary?

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

i looked into a crystal ball at his future

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Apparently he failed about 100 drug tests, multiple battery incidents and shot someone in the face at Florida but Urban Meyer swept it under the rug
    He's dead, dead as a fukkin hammer

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Maybe on the way or something. Knew it was coming. Who knows. Won't know te details til trial I'm sure. Gag order now so wont be hearing much else
    I see what you did here Mike5....

daoilman
    daoilman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

Name:  HernandezMurder3.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  33.6 KB

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post

Name:  HernandezMurder3.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  33.6 KB

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

Hernandez obviously never watched an episode of Dexter

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Who penetrating chews cotton candy bubblegum? Retards and 6 year olds. Case closed.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-17-15 at 10:03 AM. Reason: image does not exist

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

My wife showed me this pic earlier.

Typically....I would rip on Deuce at this point for frequenting a gossip-trash chic site, but I have been beaten down to the point where I too steal a glance at TMZ.

Well done, Deuce.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-17-15 at 10:04 AM. Reason: image does not exist

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I remember when Opie showed off his girly pistol in a video here at sbr..

Fukking thug.

And Hernandez was framed by right conservatives to push their agenda against Hispanics... The Spanish Alex Jones(Alexandro Juanes) told me this

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    i was just guessing... but wow what a dumb fukk.

First ... 2345678 Last