Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Every time a boxing main event rolls around this post ALWAYS appears normally from someone who lost a bet

Yet Floyd just snuck off with everyones money again... I don't think 32 mil + ppv is dying
    I used to watch boxing on HBO with friends every couple months. I am still trying to figure out what happened to those days.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

boxing is DEAD....

RIP

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    How is boxing dead when a guy just got 32 million.....stupid people in this thread
    You're going to lose this argument 10/10 times. It is not relevant anymore. People just pay to see Floyd possibly lose.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    that is my point u don't now what would happen. Floyd is world class with incredible. To not give him a chance or say he would get tapped by a scrub is hilarious. A lot of these mma fighters are boneheads who would probably try and stand with him lol.
    the point is that you're DUMB....

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    You're going to lose this argument 10/10 times. It is not relevant anymore. People just pay to see Floyd possibly lose.
    exactly....an i hate mma.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

So was guerorro robbed ? My may dec cashed i see

TheRifleman

boxing is DEAD..........RIP

Kermit

How is boxing dead when a guy just got 32 million.....stupid people in this thread
    And when Floyd finally retires, who will be making 32 million a fight, or headlining for that matter?
    Points Awarded:

JayLA gave Kermit 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    only black hispanics in boxing? The heavyweight champs are white.....and have been champs for 10 years..whites are dominating boxing.
    Klitschkos?
    Dude, Ali, Liston, Foreman, Charles, Holyfield, Tunney, Frazier, Louis, Dempsey, Marciano and I def forgot a lot of names would all have KILLED them in their prime. The Klitschkos are soft as a feather.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Who is this mayweather kid?

Never heard of him

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    And when Floyd finally retires, who will be making 32 million a fight, or headlining for that matter?

TheRifleman

Fraud has never fought anyone that wasn't either washed up or a tomato can.....the biggest joke of all time..there isn't a boxing expert that would even rank him in the top 50 of all time..he likes fighting washed up 40 yr olds..lol..joke.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

ESPN pays the Friday night fight boxers $200. Yet they try to do stories on the UFC underpaying their fighters. That's funny.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

the point is that you're DUMB....
    Listen dik lick this is a fighting thread not a Rush limbaugh post for a free blowjob thread so if ya can't hack it u may want to go find your jacket.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Klitschkos?
    Dude, Ali, Liston, Foreman, Charles, Holyfield, Tunney, Frazier, Louis, Dempsey, Marciano and I def forgot a lot of names would all have KILLED them in their prime. The Klitschkos are soft as a feather.
    I will NEVER forget when Vlad got Knocked out by Corey Sanders.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

i dont think $ equates directly to competition...you can pay a guy a billion dollars but it doesnt mean it will be entertaining...if anything it means the value of the sport is inflated, if everyone was streaming the fight rather than paying 70$ (LOLOLOL) How much would floyd make then? its all hype...boxing might not be flat lined but its in critical condition and bleeding out...floyd is selling a brand, not a competitive fight

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

TheRifleman

Klitschkos?
    dude....they are either dead or retired..so we will never know..you idiot...THEY CAN'T BE BEAT.....whites are dominating so much it's boring already......I wish there was someone talented enough to take them out...but there isn;'t

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    So was guerorro robbed ? My may dec cashed i see
    lol

Kermit

Then Lamon Brewster cleaned his clock.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Listen dik lick this is a fighting thread not a Rush limbaugh post for a free blowjob thread so if ya can't hack it u may want to go find your jacket.
    I'm a professional fighter.....you are a professional cocck-sucker.....now scram, loser

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

I actually thought Toney did pretty good for his first fight. Couture should have tapped him out in about 30 seconds to be honest. Toney had zero MMA skills. Didn't know how to get out of an arm triangle, wasn't ready for the take down and had one of the worst body shapes for MMA. LOL. He couldn't get off the canvas with all that gut.

Couture is no idiot. He immediately went for Toney's legs. He wasn't going to try and box. Now that was a boring match but interesting because of the intrigue. Now a guy like Bernard Hopkins?? I think he would have been made for MMA.

And James Toney did so well against Randy Couture.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

I will NEVER forget when Vlad got Knocked out by Corey Sanders.
    Pal, the Klitschkos are not anywhere near the top heavyweights of all times. A Liston f.e. would have straight killed both of them with his first punch. And watch the competition. They never lose? Yeah, because heavyweight is dead. They are fighting fat washed up guys like Lamon Brester. I mean seriously.... They wouldn't even have worked as a sparring partner back in the good old days. Vitali knocked out Pianeta yesterday. Who? Yeah right... That's all there is to say about these two fairies.

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience
    Hotpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank-King View Post
    You serious, guy? Canelo would give Mayweather a better fight than Guerrero.
    Agreed, Canelo will most definitely test Mayweather. Was not all surprised we went the distance here. I always get a bit frustrated seeing floyd run and slip from all the punches, but thats part of his game and in the end its pure boxing. "the lest you get hit -the longer you stay in the business. Tho I would love someone to put floyd in the position that he had no choice but to stand and fight toe to toe . It's a hard proposition considering he is so damn elusive. Guerrero just didnt press enough. He had many opportunity's to get the upper cut going but for whatever reason elected to not utilize it. Guerrero did his best i guess. Its had chasing a chicken around the ring - not calling floyd a chicken in the sense of coward, but just the way he moves with elusiveness. It truly is amazing. Do not like him at all ,but will never take away from the fact that he is the best in the business. i most anticipate a Canelo/Floyd fight. If floyd dodges him - then I will call him a chicken and not due to his elusiveness in the ring. and by the Sarelicious- Canelo beat Trout- better get ur facts straight.
    To beat floyd you have to catch him and when you do you need to keep pressing. Remember in the 2nd round against Shane mosley. Mosely caught Floyd with a shot that really stunned and dazed floyd for about 3o seconds. Tho to my surprise Shane did not keep pounding on him- From that point on floyd won every round in great fashion- you get one shot to take him outta his game and when you do you must keep pounding. At this rate- If Canelo does not beat him- Floyd may end as a undefeated fighter. Again no likes for him,but respect his ability and his style. Being a slip and dip guy that locks up your hands when you get close will always bring criticism from fans. but the bottom line even with those tactics and his style he still lands at a high% and clearly wins bouts. If you want to beat Floyd you have to attack with out having fear of being knockout or hit in flurry's. pound him and if you get knocked out so be it- Id rather press him and land huge shots than get tagged at 5o+% for 12 rounds and loose a lopsided decision, this is truly getting boring to watch,but still have respect for him- tho im very thankful i don't have to pay 70 cash for these fights any longer. Back in the day I loved putting out the cash to see Oscar and those fighters during that time fight, $ was the least of my concern ,but with floyd fights- its almost automatic to be a one sided semi boring fight. Hit ,run, duck and be happy with a decision. The fighters of the past wanted your ass on the canvas. flodys is just about the W's, but again his choice.
    Please fight Canelo. If you whoop him decisively I will not question your style again Mr Mo Money. Cant wit till Pulli and bonner square off. Im siding with Paulie. we wil see
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayLA

tony_come

So who won??????

Kermit

Just remembered, Corey Sanders was shot and killed last year or the year before.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

dude....they are either dead or retired..so we will never know..you idiot...THEY CAN'T BE BEAT.....whites are dominating so much it's boring already......I wish there was someone talented enough to take them out...but there isn;'t
    Not whites are dominating, 2 fairies from Ukraine do, with a chin as soft as plush. And why? Because heavyweight is dead. That's why. There is no competition. But not because these two are great fighters, but because there aren't ANY good fighters around today. I am pretty sure, that there are a lot of talented kids out there, but it's not the same. There are no Tysons any more who would give everything to become a champion. Guys like Brewster and Pianeta are their competition. And Klitschkos are only dominating because they are big ass motherfckers with long arms. That's all. They are terrible fighters nonetheless. LMAO

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

I'm a professional fighter.....you are a professional cocck-sucker.....now scram, loser
    You are a professional fighter?

Pray tell, with the intensive and time consuming training regement that professional fighters have to endure, how do you find the time to copy and paste conspiracy theories and rants into the Saloon at, quite literally, all hours of the day?

Kermit

If I remember correctly, Sanders was a 20-1 dog in that Vlad fight.

tony_come

The winner is????

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    The winner is????
    vegas

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    You are a professional fighter?

Pray tell, with the intensive and time consuming training regement that professional fighters have to endure, how do you find the time to copy and paste conspiracy theories and rants into the Saloon at, quite literally, all hours of the day?
    Rifleman has a laptop professionally attached to his treadmill. No one multitasks like he does. In fact, the faster he types, the faster the treadmill goes.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

If I remember correctly, Sanders was a 20-1 dog in that Vlad fight.
    40:1

Shot to death in a restaurant and the criminals got a mobile and a handbag....

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience
    Hotpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pal, the Klitschkos are not anywhere near the top heavyweights of all times. A Liston f.e. would have straight killed both of them with his first punch. And watch the competition. They never lose? Yeah, because heavyweight is dead. They are fighting fat washed up guys like Lamon Brester. I mean seriously.... They wouldn't even have worked as a sparring partner back in the good old days. Vitali knocked out Pianeta yesterday. Who? Yeah right... That's all there is to say about these two fairies.
    Remember Corey sanders? He crushed Vlad- then had Vitali wobbled a couple times before being rocked for the lose to Vitali. He truly was a power punching beast. I wish he had more fights during his time here in the Usa. I remeber those fights like yesterday and have always had flashbacks of those two fights. Corey was a beast. I was sad to see that he passed taking a bullet from a punk to save a family member- The HW division is very thin right now. Not taking away from Vlad,but maN ITS THIN. Cant wait to get a nice 4-6 years of big dogs running the tops again. Been very boring since they took the titles. Not taking away from their accomplishments ,but we need to get the HW division back to a glory spot for a few years. waitng patiently.

tony_come

Who won?!?! Cinco de mayo

The Mexican won yes!!!!!!

First ... 5678910 Last