Originally posted on 05/05/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Frank-King View Post
You serious, guy? Canelo would give Mayweather a better fight than Guerrero.
Agreed, Canelo will most definitely test Mayweather. Was not all surprised we went the distance here. I always get a bit frustrated seeing floyd run and slip from all the punches, but thats part of his game and in the end its pure boxing. "the lest you get hit -the longer you stay in the business. Tho I would love someone to put floyd in the position that he had no choice but to stand and fight toe to toe . It's a hard proposition considering he is so damn elusive. Guerrero just didnt press enough. He had many opportunity's to get the upper cut going but for whatever reason elected to not utilize it. Guerrero did his best i guess. Its had chasing a chicken around the ring - not calling floyd a chicken in the sense of coward, but just the way he moves with elusiveness. It truly is amazing. Do not like him at all ,but will never take away from the fact that he is the best in the business. i most anticipate a Canelo/Floyd fight. If floyd dodges him - then I will call him a chicken and not due to his elusiveness in the ring. and by the Sarelicious- Canelo beat Trout- better get ur facts straight.
To beat floyd you have to catch him and when you do you need to keep pressing. Remember in the 2nd round against Shane mosley. Mosely caught Floyd with a shot that really stunned and dazed floyd for about 3o seconds. Tho to my surprise Shane did not keep pounding on him- From that point on floyd won every round in great fashion- you get one shot to take him outta his game and when you do you must keep pounding. At this rate- If Canelo does not beat him- Floyd may end as a undefeated fighter. Again no likes for him,but respect his ability and his style. Being a slip and dip guy that locks up your hands when you get close will always bring criticism from fans. but the bottom line even with those tactics and his style he still lands at a high% and clearly wins bouts. If you want to beat Floyd you have to attack with out having fear of being knockout or hit in flurry's. pound him and if you get knocked out so be it- Id rather press him and land huge shots than get tagged at 5o+% for 12 rounds and loose a lopsided decision, this is truly getting boring to watch,but still have respect for him- tho im very thankful i don't have to pay 70 cash for these fights any longer. Back in the day I loved putting out the cash to see Oscar and those fighters during that time fight, $ was the least of my concern ,but with floyd fights- its almost automatic to be a one sided semi boring fight. Hit ,run, duck and be happy with a decision. The fighters of the past wanted your ass on the canvas. flodys is just about the W's, but again his choice.
Please fight Canelo. If you whoop him decisively I will not question your style again Mr Mo Money. Cant wit till Pulli and bonner square off. Im siding with Paulie. we wil see