The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The Lakers are gearing up to make some big moves in the next three years. They won't have Kobe's ginormous contract, nor Howard's. guys like KD, LBJ, Westbrook will be free agents along with half the other super stars in the league. Being the LaL, they're gonna get a few big names.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    LOL!!! LA is so butt hurt!!! You guys have no NFL team!!!! Your not a real sports town. Now you are anti Howard??? Have fun paying your state income tax.
    Holy fukkin cow............I've seen it all now. Somebody residing in our country's armpit......a fukking dump of a town..........pure shithole.......aka Houston.......calling out L.A.

"not a real sports town" ????? Lakers, Clippers, Kings, Ducks, Dodgers, Angels, Galaxy, Trojans, Bruins, etc. etc. etc. Get a fukking clue dumbfuk.

Houston

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

sucks to be a laker fan

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

The Rockets are stupid, they were better off with Asik. Howard's attitude sucks.

Hey Walters, I thought NJ was the armpit of the U.S., maybe Indiana. You're the first one I hear saying it's Houston. You either have never been here or are too childish and choose to get into a "My city is better than your city." match and ignore facts.

Either way if it was up to me I'll give you Howard back. Promise.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheme82 View Post
    The Rockets are stupid, they were better off with Asik. Howard's attitude sucks.

Hey Walters, I thought NJ was the armpit of the U.S., maybe Indiana. You're the first one I hear saying it's Houston. You either have never been here or are too childish and choose to get into a "My city is better than your city." match and ignore facts.

Either way if it was up to me I'll give you Howard back. Promise.
    shit, i bet most lakers fans dont even want howard
    it was more of a pride issue

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

It sucks paying $130k for 3000 sq ft house in Houston. I'd rather move to LA and pay $400k and also pay state income tax. Good luck with the Kardashians.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Walters is butthurt..lmao..just like his begging buddy Kobe. LA bent over backwards and put billboards and banners up begging Howard and he still said fk you to LA. Kobe, Nash and Kupchaks kneepads werent big enough. Fkin embarrassment of a city. Maybe a good football season from your NFL team will ease the pain.lmao
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sledge187

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    Walters is butthurt..lmao..just like his begging buddy Kobe. LA bent over backwards and put billboards and banners up begging Howard and he still said fk you to LA. Kobe, Nash and Kupchaks kneepads werent big enough. Fkin embarrassment of a city. Maybe a good football season from your NFL team will ease the pain.lmao
    hahaha, yes, that is the funniest part
    they all begged him to stay ............ even superegomaniac kobe
    think about it, dwight howard got kobe to limp into the office to beg him to stay
    kobe doesnt like howard and he doesnt even want him to stay
    but kobe swallowed his pride, got on his hands and knees and begged, just to save his own career
    now the lakers have absolutely no shot at the title and may even miss the playoffs
    kobe loses another year of his prime and may never fully recover from his injury

and as icing on the cake, after he commits to the rockets
    he takes one more jab at the lakers by saying hes had a change of heart and is 50/50 on returning

great job dwight
    i guess u did learn a thing or two from kobe, hahahaha

First 123