Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Howard is a big ole bitch. I live in Houston and use to live in Orlando and LA. I refuse to watch this little whiny fraud. I liked Asik over him anyway.

Maverick11
    Maverick11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1109

Strong lineup.....Howard, Harden, Parsons, and possibly Josh Smith. That's a solid front line defensively.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

will be a shame to see Asik go.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    going to rockets and they will trade asik to atlanta for smith houston is gonna be NICE
    Smith will make them a first round exit.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8973

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Howard is a big ole bitch. I live in Houston and use to live in Orlando and LA. I refuse to watch this little whiny fraud. I liked Asik over him anyway.

LearningTree
    LearningTree's Avatar Become A Pro!

You know the NBA is a joke when you have all these teams groveling to Dwight fcuking Howard. Have some self-respect. Jesus Christ.

Fader
    Sharpsville County
    Fader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1234

This is going to be a disaster for Houston. Lin and Asik may not have been impressive down the stretch but at least they shared the ball and worked as a team. Smith and Howard are selfish on and off the court. Team dynamic is now screwed.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13329

Quote Originally Posted by Fader View Post
    This is going to be a disaster for Houston. Lin and Asik may not have been impressive down the stretch but at least they shared the ball and worked as a team. Smith and Howard are selfish on and off the court. Team dynamic is now screwed.
    Howard is a beast under the basket. Jeremy lin has okay ball handling skills but hes a willing passer and so is harden. Houston just got deadly
    Last edited by Git Lo; 07-05-13 at 06:31 PM.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    he will work out just fine. takes time to come off a back surgery.
    lol

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8973

check in lakerboy

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

whats funny is people say howard couldn't coexist with kobe because he was a ball-hog. but harden is one too. attempted as many shots per game as durant, curry and lebron.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    whats funny is people say howard couldn't coexist with kobe beca
    use he was a ball-hog. but harden is one too. attempted as many shots per game as durant, curry and lebron.
    Lol who do you want him to pass to? Jeremy Lin or Francisco Garcia? He shot a lot for a reason.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Lol who do you want him to pass to? Jeremy Lin or Francisco Garcia? He shot a lot for a reason.
    like kobe had anyone to pass to.

lol

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Wow, 0.0001%??? I'll make you a deal. I'll be kind and take 10-1 odds that both Kobe & Howard are on the opening day roster next season. I'll put up 1,000 betpoints. We can send our points to a mod to hold.

Obviously..........considering in your opinion there is a 0.0001% chance of this happening..........it's pretty much a gift from me to you. Thank me later.

Deal? Or...........were you just flapping them gums?

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    LOL....good stuff right there

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

espn now reporting 50-50 on howard returning to lakers.

lol

Fader
    Sharpsville County
    Fader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1234

Actually I was just assuming they will get rid of Lin and Asik. Who knows though. It's really telling when someone is selfish off the court, it really says a lot about their character and how they will end up playing. With Howard, it's all about me, me, me. Someone like that will never win a championship unless they change their attitude. Someone else said Harden didn't pass enough, I agree but it was his first year as the "main guy, or go to guy or main starter." He's going to be better next season for sure. As bad as the rest of the team was, they can only get better next season, even Lin and Asik. But not with selfish people like Howard, no matter how talented he is.

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    espn now reporting 50-50 on howard returning to lakers.

lol

espn coverage at its best

seriously though did anyone think Howard would make up his mind this quick? You know he will drag this out and keep changing his mind.

easyliving

make no mistake about it Howard will be resigning with the Lakers

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

NBA TV announcing howard will sign with rockets.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

mitch kupchak confirms howard is gone.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sledge187

jsmithj88

Actually I was just assuming they will get rid of Lin and Asik. Who knows though. It's really telling when someone is selfish off the court, it really says a lot about their character and how they will end up playing. With Howard, it's all about me, me, me. Someone like that will never win a championship unless they change their attitude. Someone else said Harden didn't pass enough, I agree but it was his first year as the "main guy, or go to guy or main starter." He's going to be better next season for sure. As bad as the rest of the team was, they can only get better next season, even Lin and Asik. But not with selfish people like Howard, no matter how talented he is.
    kobe isnt all about kobe ?? yea, kobe never won any titles being a me first player ......

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    make no mistake about it Howard will be resigning with the Lakers
    ........... posted at 9:24, at that time Howard had already told Stephen A in person he was signing with Rockets

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    there is 0.000 chance that Howard remains with Kobe/Lakers..
    If they resign Howard...........hold tight next season.........the Lakers will have a ton of money to sign a star from the unreal summer 2014 free agent class.

Here is a thought for the haters to hate on........get ready haters............HATE ON:

Howard, Kobe and LeBron James
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ay-with-lakers

no guarantees, but "0.000"?

dumbfukk
    i really LOVE Laker fans.. the lack of understanding is pure entertainment for us haters.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Reading through this thread 10 minutes ago and thought 'hadn't seen ratz post in a good while' guy didn't disappoint.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Fighting over paying Dwight Howard 25 million....uhhhhh what?

Guy is about the 5th best center in the league right now as well as a huge asshole that changes teams each year (bc its clearly the other players costing this "superstar" championships, you see he just cant find a good team to play for...maybe he should sign with the Heat as a backup to Bosh) and shoots free throws like Ray Charles while laughing about it the whole time (yea 10 years of 40% game blowing free throws and its still hilarious)

Funny how ya dont see FG kickers in the NFL laughing and smiling as the game determining FG goes wide....HAHAHA did you see that man omfg I SUCK HAHAHAHA and they still pay me 25 million HAHAHAHAHA
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 07-06-13 at 04:06 AM.

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post

Guy is about the 5th best center in the league right now as well as a huge asshole that changes teams each year (bc its clearly the other players costing this "superstar" championships, you see he just cant find a good team to play for...maybe he should sign with the Heat as a backup to Bosh) and shoots free throws like Ray Charles while laughing about it the whole time (yea 10 years of 40% game blowing free throws and its still hilarious)

Funny how ya dont see FG kickers in the NFL laughing and smiling as the game determining FG goes wide....HAHAHA did you see that man omfg I SUCK HAHAHAHA and they still pay me 25 million HAHAHAHAHA
    and the lakers + kobe still begged him to stay, haha

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

LOL! Laker fans are so delusional. LA is a front running town! Where is the William Walters guy??? LMAO! Go Rockets!!!!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Love him or hate him, make no mistake about it....Dwight is an elite center who will be even better in a situation he wants to be in (sad but true).....You could tell he was uninspired with Kobe and Mike D but I expect him to return back to his Magic form before all the Dwight-saga BS

If he wasn't worth a shit, why would the Lakers, usually a model franchise, offer him the max and throw the kitchen sink at resigning him, including that pathetic billboard??

Rockets are going to be awesome, watch.......perfect fit

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Great read on the Howard situation:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basket...3744757.column

P.S. Ratzz..........tell us again how your TWO favorite teams are the HEAT and the THUNDER! You silly little assclown.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

Great read on the Howard situation:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basket...3744757.column

P.S. Ratzz..........tell us again how your TWO favorite teams are the HEAT and the THUNDER! You silly little assclown.
    LOL!!! LA is so butt hurt!!! You guys have no NFL team!!!! Your not a real sports town. Now you are anti Howard??? Have fun paying your state income tax.

jsmithj88

there nothing lakers fans can say to downplay this debacle
    they lost the top 2 centers for absolutely nothing in return
    management and their superstar kobe embarrassed themselves by begging dwight to stay

lebron will be a free agent in a couple years
    i give lakers management and kobe a lot of credit, they are putting in their practice early
    im sure kobe is putting in the extra hours, practicing that begging position
    make sure to follow through kobe, follow through !!!!

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

As long as they don't send his stupid ass to Houston it's all good. We'll keep Asik.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post

I am not a Dwight fan...and see his faults for what they are...but other than Kobe? who was the best player on the Lakers last year?_____________ That's what I thought. Who was the best player on the Magic while he was there?____________ That's what I thought.....now when Dwight comes back fully rested....what do you think is going to happen to the Lakers chances of getting the 8 spot next year?_____________ That's what I thought.............................LMAO

First 123 Last